tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
eMonkey
Carol
tacodog
Vidya Moksha
Ashera
9 posters

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 /  Q-Tip / SpecOperator17  Daily Telegram Updates - Page 22 Empty Re: PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:53 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XVZyPP2JrZEP/
    New Gene Decode & Dr. Northrup Discusses Detox For Vaccinated & Unvaccinated with Nicholas Veniamin
    Monday, November 1, 2021

==

Q) The Storm Rider COMMs

EXC: Unearthed Wuhan Lab Docs Show 'Bat Lady' Shi Zhengli Isolating Coronavirus Strains For 'Direct Human Infection.'
    Shi Zhengli – the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s premier bat coronavirus researcher – celebrated her isolation of a coronavirus strain that could cause “direct human infection” in an annual lab report unearthed by The National Pulse. The admission follows mounting evidence that COVID-19 traces its origins to the Wuhan-based lab and can be linked to risky “gain-of-function” research funded by Anthony Fauci. A “longtime collaborator” of several Fauci-funded researchers, Shi, also known as “Bat Lady,” has listed grants from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director on her resume. Shi’s biography and research accomplishments, which appear...

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/wuhan-report-boasted-of-human-infecting-covid/
    ==

News/Quick reads
    byQTSR
    >>>> THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY

_Dr. Love says hydra and parasites in vaxx are transfecting humans into a new species.

_Long Time Clinton Operative ARRESTED – Hit With DAMNING Charges - We're gonna get ahead of this one... He didn't kill himself

_Taiwan's President says the threat from China is increasing 'every day,' and confirms presence of US troops on the island

_ WSJ has published a letter-to-the-editor from Donald Trump, which says that "the election was rigged.

_Pakistan govt. called para-military force 'Rangers' after at least 4 policemen are dead, 250 wounded in clash with banned TLP workers.

_Paris' Gare du Nord station evacuating after reported bomb threat.

_Bomb threat reported at the United States Department of Health and Human Services building, US Capitol police closing off nearby roads.

_FDA endorses murderous vaccine ATROCITIES against children … Emergency Rooms across America being filled with post-vaccine patients suffering serious illness

_Grocery stores now using PHOTOS of food to fill empty shelves like something ripped straight out of North Korea

_Israel’s covid vaccine efficacy data FAKED: Group of Israeli scientists blow the whistle with “severe concerns,” warn FDA about covid “vaccines”

_Rand Paul was right – Documents prove that Fauci lied to Congress about funding “gain-of-function”...

_Colorado Safeway pharmacy manager QUITS over store intercom, says no more “poison” (covid vaccines) for customers

_SHOCK: Brains, blood vessels of covid-vaccinated found to suffer from clotting

_Sen. Tom Cotton Destroys AG Merrick Garland: "Thank God You're Not on the Supreme Court, You Should Resign in Disgrace"

_Not Only Did Fauci's NIAID Harm Dogs Foster Children Also Died During AIDS Drug Research

_Jasmine Comeau: 17-year-old Canadian girl loses use of her left leg and foot four days after second Pfizer mRNA vaccines (blood clots)

_Army Admits Multiple People Were 'Inadvertently' Given COVID Vaccines at Base

_The Washington Post editorial board has called for EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – an American scientist whose collaborations with the Wuhan Institute of Virology were funded by Anthony Fauci – to testify before U.S. Congress

Last week >California trucking head calls for state of emergency///) >> (this situation is growing... REMEMBER DEEP STATE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ONLY REPORTS A PROBLEM TILL THEY CAN SPIN THE STORY

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 /  Q-Tip / SpecOperator17  Daily Telegram Updates - Page 22 Empty Re: PART 1 - GhostEzra / QFrogman5326 / Q-Tip / SpecOperator17 Daily Telegram Updates

Post  Carol Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:19 am

A DESPERATE PLEA FROM A PRISONER OF WAR— Nathan DeGrave, a Patriot held prisoner at the infamous DC Jail, has written a heart-wrenching cry for help smuggled to the outside with the help of his lawyer:

Dear fellow Americans:

I never thought I'd write a letter like this, but we’re living in very different times. This is my cry for help.

My name is Nathan DeGrave, and as a non violent participant at the Jan 6th rally, I’ve spent the last 9 months detainedas a political prisoner in pod C2B at the DC DOC…otherwise known as DC’s Gitmo. The conditions here for Jan 6ers have been inhumane. In fact, some inmates are even begging to be transferred to GUANTANAMO BAY, where even THEY have more acceptable standards. Class action LAWSUITS are being filed against this prison; and even the ACLU has gotten involved. Senators Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene have since attempted to gain access to this facility and inspect the conditions of the jail, only to be denied.

...The vile filth of what has become our daily life is being illegally HIDDEN from the members of OUR OWN CONGRESS.

So… let me tell you about what me and many of the other Jan 6ers have been experiencing in DC’s Gitmo. It is my hope that with MEDIA EXPOSURE and the awareness of the American public, that SOMETHING may be done and this never happens to anyone ever again.

OUR CONDITIONS

For the first 120 days in DC’s Gitmo, Jan 6ers experienced DAILY LOCKDOWNS for 23-24 HOURS before being allowed to leave our small 120 sq. ft cell. The PHYSICAL and MENTAL ANGUISH that results from this kind of SEVERE ISOLATION has caused many people to go on a RAPID mental decline.

As a result, a large percentage of us are HEAVILY MEDICATED with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant drugs, which helps to cope with the psychological and mental ABUSE we endure.

Many times, the little rec we DO receive is STRIPPED AWAY if our cell isn’t up to the standards of the guard on duty. This changes from day to day. Jan 6ers have lost rec time and out of cell activity ANY TIME news interviews about the jail are aired on TV, people speak up about our conditions, or rallies are held in our name. We’ll probably have a lockdown upon the publishing of this letter. So I have already warned those I know in advance..

Masks are WEAPONIZED and used against us, even though we NEVER leave the facility. Officers have walked in with the SOLE INTENTION of needing to write 20-30 disciplinary reports against Jan 6ers, which adversely effects our chances of release and causes loss of privileges, phone time and commissary. Masks need to be covering both the nose and mouth AT ALL TIMES or we are threatened and locked down in our cells. Jan 6ers are always respectful to the employees around us, but C.Os maintain the need to invent reasons for discipline.

PRIVILEGED LEGAL DOCUMENTS have been CONFISCATED and gone missing from various cells, and HIGHLY SENSITIVE discovery (video evidence under attorney/client privilege) is watched by employees during our legal calls.

Jordan Mink, for example, had all discovery TAKEN by ERT officers on August 23rd despite the objection of his attorney. They handcuffed him, searched his room, and then proceeded to take all video evidence in his possession. Additionally, legal visits take 2-3 WEEKS or more to be scheduled, leaving little time to discuss our defense and prepare for trial.

The EXTREME medical neglect in this facility has caused a variety of adverse illnesses and disease. Some show signs of scurvy. And some even have Covid like symptoms, but medical personnel have refused to treat it.

Christopher Worrell, for example, is an inmate with Cancer, who also broke his hand in prison and requires surgery. Both have been completely ignored. Federal judge Royce Lamberth got to the point where on October 12th, he filed contempt of court charges against the warden of the DC DOC, claiming that Worrell’s civil rights have been violated, and demanding the U.S attorney general inquire further about his and other possible violations.

Another inmate, Peter Stager, WAITED FOUR MONTHS to receive his CPAP breathing machine, and has needed an MRI since spring, which has also been ignored by staff.

The harsh, unlivable conditions of our unit has caused health hazards that defy Department of Health regulations. And on at least five occasions, RAW SEWAGE has overflowed our unit, causing human fecal matter to flood the floors and rooms. That’s also in addition to the MOLD on cell walls, as well as the rusty pipes, and DIRTY WATER that flows from these sinks. White rags TURN BROWN when exposed to the water from our faucets.

We are undergoing SEVERE NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES and STARVATION. For breakfast this morning, I received a tray of flavorless paste, two slices of bread, and a slice of bologna. Lunches usually consist of rice and beans, but we’ll get cold chicken/beef patties if we are lucky. For dinner, we are sometimes fed a diet of cheese sandwiches, and bologna and cheese 4 to 5 times per week.

Without commissary, people like myself are TO STARVE. I suffer from HEADACHES and NAUSEA on an almost REGULAR BASIS from the malnutrition and constant hunger I am subjected to. I have lost ALMOST 15 POUNDS since I’ve been detained.

Our rights to personal hygiene are also totally neglected. Razors are PROHIBITED, and inmates are forced to either go unshaved, and grow long beards, or use a razor free cream that BURNS and IRRITATES the skin. But many other jails have allowed the use of razors without incident. Haircuts are also PROHIBITED from unvaccinated inmates. For me, it’s been nearly 9 months. I look VIRTUALLY UNRECOGNIZABLE in the condition I’m in. I fear even my family would not recognize me.

Contact with the outside world, from legal visits to seeing loved ones is HIGHLY RESTRICTED. After in-person visits, legal or otherwise, we are forced to undergo humiliating STRIP SEARCHES, despite ALL visitors being thoroughly checked for contraband. If it’s a legal visit, we are placed in a 14 day quarantine, with no out of cell time; EVEN IF your attorney is VACCINATED and tests NEGATIVE for Covid. Visits with friends or family members, for unvaccinated inmates, are NEVER ALLOWED.

As a result, many people have skipped critical meetings with their council, and NEVER get an opportunity to see friends or family. VIDEO VISITATION, while available to the rest of the jail, is RESTRICTED in the Jan 6 pod. Mail is delayed for MONTHS, and phone calls are limited to a MAXIMUM of pre approved 12 numbers.

If there’s anyone else in our extended family or otherwise we’d like to call, we’re pretty much out of luck. RELIGIOUS SERVICES, protected by the 1st amendment, are NOT provided to Jan 6ers. Neither are in person classes or other activities available to the rest of the jail.

An inmate named Ryan Samsel, instead attempted to organize his own bible study inside the pod, until he was viciously BEATEN and LEFT FOR DEAD by correctional officers.

He suffered a broken eye socket and brain damage as a result of the vicious attack. He’s now permanently blind in one eye.

On another occasion, Scott Fairlamb was confronted by an officer in the middle of the night, and his life was threatened, once the officer’s body cam was disabled. Many, like myself, are afraid they could be the next victim.

And last but not least, we experience racism from many guards on a daily basis, being the ONLY WHITE REPUBLICANS in the entire jail.

The false narrative is has been passed around the jail and to corrections officers that we are “white supremacists” (we are NOT).

The inmate population is predominantly black, so we are at risk being here because of this false narrative. The guards are mostly liberal migrants from Africa who have been conditioned to hate us, and hate America.

Jan 6ers have been mocked, beaten and ridiculed by guards for singing the National Anthem. The Corrections Officers despise our politics and the love we have for this country. At one point, an officer even yelled “XXXX AMERICA!”, and threatened to lock us down FOR A WEEK if we attempted to sing the National Anthem again.

THE TRUTH ABOUT MY STORY

Finally, I feel like I should touch briefly on the government and prosecutor’s portrayal of who I am as a person. No, I am not a terrorist, extremist or any of the other names I’ve been called by the government. More than anything, I am a red blooded patriot and I love this country more than anything.

I am being unfairly prosecuted and definitely overcharged. I never assaulted anyone, destroyed property, or stolen anything. I walked through wide open doors to enter the Capitol, along with my camera crew hoping to get the rally on video. I was never even armed at any point inside the Capitol.

Our goal was to make a documentary, and get likes and shares on social media. Yes I wore a costume (that the prosecutor refers to as paramilitary gear and body armor) but it was for the movie and was nothing of the sort. [...]

...And yet, 9 months later here I sit, with 10 years worth of charges and no hope for a future. The surveillance footage shows absolutely no signs of assault, and despite attempts by media companies to get it released to the public, the government has denied it.

I think that’s because they are fully aware that this footage is questionable at worst, and exonerates me at best. Please don’t be fooled by the media. I am a loving and peaceful person with no history of violence.

This weaponized DOJ and their blatant resentment of my respect for President Donald Trump is putting me in a situation that makes me feel helpless in my current situation.

—Nathan DeGrave
    American Prisoner of War

an American citizen whose only crime was to show up on Jan 6th in DC in support of our legal President Donald J. Trump.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:39 pm

Steve Quayle joins Mike Adams to lay out disturbing PREDICTIONS for "Dark Winter" and 2022
    https://www.brighteon.com/2237768f-56b2-4c06-b839-d1e4520c81bd

He talks about an Aerosolize attack, bio-weaponized cover to take out the truth tellers. Steve Quayle was targeted and almost died.

Next round of bioweapons will require a supply of oxygen to survive. Steve was already on HCQ, Zinc, D3, did a round of Zpac prophylactic and still ended up in ICU after being targeted with the aerosolized bio-weapon.

Now children are being target by the bioweapon injection. He expects a third of the human race will be taken out.

They also briefly discussed a supply chain take over that will be controlled by military and Marshall Law.

They are taking down food supply, energy supply, embargo against Ivermectin, they will be attacking people has hoarders and criminalize and limit food purchases. Mirror Venezuela. Schools will run out of food. A Marshall Law roll out to have National Guard to replace nurses, military take over of hospitals and then food to cancel mid-term elections so that the Democrats can stay in power. Everyone will be given a ration of protein based caloric value unless people stand up and stop this.

Cannibalism is going to become the headline of the day while the major volcanos are going off together.

Next year the spring planting and harvest are designed to fail. Situation for gas and gas products are dire. The entire financial situation of the world.

11:11 on a Thursday at the same time the financial system will go down WW.

========

Mike Adams: Vaccines will ELIMINATE the "obedience class" of humans who can't think for themselves (15 min)
    "A new mini-documentary about vaccinations and the globalist depopulation plan that will ultimately lead to the elimination of the OBEDIENT masses."

https://www.brighteon.com/118184b4-7fa7-45d8-a3e0-655ee92c076c

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:37 am

Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter

Went deep behind enemy lines last night. Cabals control center is eerily quiet.

Confirmation: The White House is dark. No sign of life. The stench of the flooding of the tunnels under DC still remains.

No sign of life practically anywhere.

“We The People“
    Patriot Streetffighter
    ==

Mike Jaco COMMs

FDA Panel Member On Children: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it."
    ==

An Extremely Detailed Map of the 2016 Presidential Election
    An interactive map lets readers explore the 2016 election in new detail.
    Cross reference 'blue' areas w/ illegal immigrant high pop zones.
    You might be shocked what you discover.
    The real TRUTH about why D's depend on illegal immigrants and why they care more about them than you.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html
    ==

Indian Media Criticizes Pfizer After Ivermectin Success
    Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from OANN.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
    ==

Is James Woods ready to retire his roll soon? The month of Nov Remote Views & Intuitive Insights.

Watch the full video on Rumble: https://rumble.com/vol96b-november-1-2021.html

https://www.oann.com/indian-media-criticizes-pfizer-after-ivermectin-success/
    ==

Elon Musk Issues Warning To Texas... - Populist Press 2021 ©
    The city of Austin, Texas, might be liberal, but it has yet to become the fecal-infested drug den that is San Francisco. Tesla CEO Elon Musk hopes it stays that way. On Sunday, Elon Musk responded to a Fox News report detailing the aftermath of Austin’s decision to defund its police
    https://populist.press/elon-musk-issues-warning-to-texas/
    ==

Over 20 Fauci-Funded Researchers Have Served At the Chinese Communist-Run Wuhan Lab.
    Over 20 American scientists receiving taxpayer funds from Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases have served as visiting lecturers and researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology,
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/fauci-funded-researchers-lectured-at-wuhan-lab/
    ==

19 Studies on Vaccine Efficacy that Raise Doubts on Vaccine Mandates ⋆ Brownstone Institute
    What these studies show, are that vaccines are important to reduce severe disease and death, but unable to prevent the disease from spreading.
    https://brownstone.org/articles/16-studies-on-vaccine-efficacy/
    ==

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
    Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight. Paul D Thacker reports

In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective covid-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.1

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on…
    https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
    ==

Microsoft joins the metaverse madness
    https://theweek.com/facebook/1006700/microsoft-joins-the-metaverse-madness
    ==

Nov.3:Join Kick-Off of ‘Worldwide Walkouts,’ a Global Protest Against Government Overreach
    On Nov. 3, Children’s Health Defense will join organizations and individuals in “walking out” of work by calling in sick or taking a personal day to protest the unprecedented loss of freedom that has occurred since the COVID pandemic began.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/worldwide-walkout-global-protest-government-overreach/
    ==

Police Say Father Tracked Down and Killed Man Who Allegedly Sold His Daughter Into Sex Slavery. Social Media Users Are Calling Him a ‘Hero.’
    https://resistthemainstream.org/police-say-father-hunted-down-and-killed-man-who-allegedly-sold-his-daughter-into-sex-slavery-heres-what-social-media-users-are-calling-him
    ==

Judge Pauses Chicago Vaccine Mandate Deadline for Police
    https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/judge-pauses-chicago-vaccine-mandate-deadline-for-police_4080960.html
    ==

These companies, agencies are facing employee pushback on vaccine mandates per Biden executive order
    Under President Biden's executive order, federal contractors must have fully vaccinated workforces by Dec. 8. General Electric, Boeing and the Transportation Security Administration are among the companies and agencies that have announced vaccine mandates in an effort to comply with the order
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/vaccine-mandates-biden-executive-order
    ==

Minneapolis voters reject measure to replace police department
    The measure asked voters if they favored amending the city's charter to replace the Minneapolis Police Department with a Department of Public Safety.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-police-ballot-measure
    ==

The latest studies confirm what the cellular phone corporations do not want you to know. Even casual use of a cell phone can cause damage to DNA in sensitive areas of the brain.
    A landmark study conducted by Dr. Henry Lai of the University of Washington showed that even at low levels, exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields and radio frequencies (EMF/RF) caused DNA damage to brain cells of rats, resulting in loss of short and long-term memory and slower learning. He further noted:
    “DNA damages in cells could have an important implication on health because they are cumulative.” 1
    A study done at Penn State University concluded that EMF exposure produced no effect for the “first few minutes, . . . then a cascade of microbial destruction occurs.”

Reactive Copper devices for protection against 5G and emf are highly recommended ⤵
    https://reactivecopper.com/products/lattice%E2%84%A2-home-emf-defense
    ==

GET THIS SHARED!!!!

Unmasked Karen demands the stewardess move an ‘unvaxxed’ man sat in the seat next to hers because she 'doesn't want to breathe his oxygen' although I'm sure he will only be producing carbon dioxide.

The LEGENDARY pilot comes in and tells her his flight DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE and tells her to leave the plane.

Brilliant!

==

Republicans win 4 NYC council seats
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/03/republicans-win-4-nyc-council-seats/
    ==

A Michigan occupational safety and health official burned his notes and destroyed emails after fining a city for covid violations.
    Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration has reportedly burned notes and destroyed emails from a coronavirus probe into the City of Port Huron.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/03/report-gretchen-whitmer-admin-burns-notes-destroys-emails-of-coronavirus-probe/
    ==

After being forced out of his teaching job when a photo of him attending the January 6th protest went public, a Massachusetts man won a seat on the city's school board.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/teacher-forced-out-after-january-6-photo-wins-seat-on-school-board-in-massachusetts/
    ==

Australia Is Now Threatening Citizens With Seizure Of Homes & Bank Accounts Over Covid Violations
    "...may include garnishing bank accounts or wages, registering charges over property, or suspending driver licenses."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/australia-now-threatening-its-citizens-seizure-homes-bank-accounts-over-covid-violations
    ==

'Falsified Data': Pfizer Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws, Whistleblower Tells Peer-Reviewed Journal
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/falsified-data-pfizer-vaccine-trial-had-major-flaws-whistleblower-tells-peer-reviewed
    ==

Marine Addresses Vaccine Mandates and Provides Documents Showing It's Unconstitutional
    After this afternoon’s article from a Navy Officer who is challenging the COVID-19 vaccine mandate in the military, a US Marine Officer sent us information he had gathered on the issue. This afternoon we reported on a Navy Officer’s information showing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate is not legal. US Navy Officer Provides Documents That Show…
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/marine-addresses-vaccine-mandates-provides-documents-showing-unconstitutional/
    ==

Instagram, Facebook and Messenger are reportedly down again. Many users say they are experiencing outages. Social media users say that they are unable to send or receive messages on the Messenger. Down Detector status show problems
    ==

Always major D counties, always heavy populated D controlled cities.

NJ gov race results delayed after vote-counting snafu hits key county

The New Jersey governor’s race is still up in the air thanks to vote-counting debacles plaguing several counties including in a key area where dozens of machines were shut down before ballots were counted.

A mistake by a poll worker led machines in 56 voting districts in Essex County, the state’s second-most populated region, to be turned off before their ballots were tallied, local election officials said.

“Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse, and the judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results,’’ County Clerk Christopher Durkin told News 12.

He told The Post on Wednesday that he expects to have the districts’ results by Thursday night.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/03/nj-governor-race-results-delayed-amid-poll-machine-snafus/

Election fraud, stealing votes and lying is the only way Dems can win. This time it wasn't enough.

Watch the full video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7IF5hOo9LU4

==

Yay? Hartford HealthCare starts jabbing wincing kids aged 5-11 with Pfizer's COVID vaccine just MINUTES after CDC officially signed off on approval Hartford Hospital in Connecticut vaccinated six children minutes after the CDC officially signed off on approval of the use of the Covid-19 vaccine for for five to 11-year-olds on Tuesday.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10160043/Covid-19-vaccines-given-children-aged-5-11-minutes-CDC-officially-signed-approval.html
    ==

Stunning Wisconsin Audit Evidence - 'Enough Illegal Votes To Tip The Election'
    Dems should be freaking out over this.

Wisconsin Could Have Counted Enough Non Legal Votes To Tip 2020 Election
    https://conservativebrief.com/counted-53942
    ==

Sun continues firing significant solar flares, Earth's GPS signals disruption and power grid fluctuations expected
    The Sun has fired several rounds of solar flares since last week, all of which have the potential to cause power grid fluctuations and..
    https://insiderpaper.com/sun-continues-firing-significant-solar-flares-earths-gps-signals-disruption-and-power-grid-fluctuations-expected/
    ==

Russian analyst, primary source for Steele dossier charged with repeatedly lying to FBI Special Counsel John Durham says Igor Danchenko's lies materially affected the Russia collusion probe, including misleading agents about his relationship with Russian government officials and a PR executive.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/federal-authorities-arrest-russian-analyst-danchenko-who
    ==

Red Wave: 12 Republican Nationwide Wins in Tuesday’s Election
    Republicans won big Tuesday around the nation with 12 significant accomplishments that bode well heading into the 2022 midterms.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/03/red-wave-12-republican-nationwide-wins-in-tuesdays-election/
    ==

Nolte: Horrific Reality of Democrat Policies Red-Pilled America
    America was red-pilled over the last year, maybe for a generation, due to the serial horrors of life under Democrat rule.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/04/nolte-democrat-red-pilled-america/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekiXBuBM3kE
    915am >7200 arrests from DC alone, Military takes over MSM and Cern CIA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:43 pm

HUGE PROTESTS AND A NATIONWIDE SHUTDOWN ARE PLANNED NOVEMBER 3RD - 8th ALL ACROSS AMERICA ⚡

Everyone will be participating:

- Law Enforcement
    - Firefighters
    - Paramedics
    - Doctors
    - Warehouse Workers
    - Truckers
    - Retail
    - Students
    - Teachers
    - Airline Workers
    - Etc (Everyone)

Do not go to work on November 3rd.  Do not go to school on November 3rd. Call out sick. Stock up on supplies before November 3rd as supply chains will further deteriorate. The system needs us more than we need the system.

The nationwide shutdown for November 3rd is already circulating on many big Telegram accounts and is spreading like wildfire. Please share this everywhere. Let the system know we will never accept their tyrannical mandates! God Bless America!
    ==

JUST IN - EU drug regulator EMA renews the "conditional marketing authorization" of the Pfizer shot for another year - even since today is known that Pfizer falsified all its vaccine trial data.
    t.me/LosAngelesPost
    ==

JUST IN - Biden's COVID-19 vaccine mandate begins January 4, with hefty fines for noncompliance.

Large employers with 100+ workers must mandate vaccinations and/or weekly testing and masks for those who refuse the vaccine.

OSHA plans to send out agents to check that workplaces are in compliance with the rule. For willful violations, a company can be fined up to $136,532. The standard penalty is $13,653 for a single violation.

OSHA's 490 pages rule:
    https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2021-23643.pdf
    ==

Buenos dias to everyone excepto the Brandon Administration... YOU CAN STICK THAT OSHA VACCINE MANDATE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE, YOU PISOSHITOS!!!
    ==

"Mr. Durham, do you solemly swear to make these treasonous rat bastards pay severely? If so, say the magic words."

Durham: "No one walks away from this. No one."

=

DURHAM FIRST ARREST:

A Russian analyst, Igor Danchenko, who provided information for a dossier of research used during the Trump-Russia investigation was charged Thursday with lying to the FBI when questioned about his work.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-russia-arrests-john-durham-9d2344081036

Durham's unsealed indictment of Igor Danchenko.
    ⬇
    https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60698540/united-states-v-danchenko/

One of the other Danchenko/Steele Russian "sources" -

Was expecting to be rewarded w/ a job in the Hillary Clinton State Department.

This is worse than we imagined.

==

Clocks go back this wee. I'm setting mine to 1775 when this country had some balls, and the chicks didn't.
    ==

Nov 3rd.
    TRUMP COMMS: The Storm Tweet Will Come As A President Trump Statement From il Donaldo Trumpo and/or Dan

Last night Trump continued Storm Tweet comms at 11:57 => 1 + 157 = 158 = STORM TWEET.

ELEVEN FIFTY SEVEN = 194 = MY FELLOW AMERICANS.

The capital letters of Trump's Tweet = 866 = Look To Twitter For Storm Tweet From il Donaldo Trumpo As Trump Statement = Look To Twitter For Storm Tweet From Dan As President Donald J Trump Statement.

DECODED MESSAGE: The Storm Tweet will likely come as a Trump statement from il Donaldo and/or Dan. Be ready.

TRUMP CONFIRMS: Proof to begin 11.3

Trump dropped explosive and reassuring comms to Anons in his statement this morning at 11:26 => 126 = PROOF BEGINS = ON NOVEMBER 3.

The capital letter + number value of The Trump Statement = 147 = PROOF TO BEGIN 1 1. 3 = IT IS HAPPENING.
    ==

Mr Pool: erehT tsomlA erA ruoY
    ==

What’s with the grammar ?
    The extra [R] is unneeded
    Renegade

Spitballing.. “ your era is almost there

What was the USSS codename for Hussein?
    [R]
    Define.
    They knew all along.
    Expand your thinking.
    Q

[R]enegade

Who Currently Protects Hussein?
    ==

🔥🔥🔥FBI releases new declass Docs.

LINK 👇

https://vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
    ==

Nov 4th

NEW EZRA
    3:50PM
    35 SEC DROP
    POTUS WELL INSULATED ON AF1
    ✈👀
    *4 YEAR DELTA ON PREVIOUS DAY

(KABUL AIRPORT/FALL OF CABAL)

CASTLE35 (AIRCRAFT)
    SAME DROP... SAME DAY👇
    https://t.me/QSRdecodes/4793
    ==

Last minute desperation move by Biden.

No compliance at all costs.

Defend homes second amendment necessary now.

Fall of the Cabal.

Show begins.

==

DURHAM MAKES 11.4 ARREST

The arrest on 11.4 telegraphed in Q34 has happened, although it was not Podesta (yet). Real information mixed with disinformation. Disinformation is necessary.

Though Igor Danchenko is not the 'big name' we expected on 11.4, his arrest is a devastating development for [them] and a very encouraging #Qproof of #FutureProvesPast for Anons.

Durham filed the indictment on 11.3, and made the arrest announcement on 11.4 (link).

NOW: Igor Danchenko, charged with 5 counts false statements to the FBI (Steele Dossier sources) was released at the US Eastern District Of Virginia Courthouse on a $100,000 bond. He will NOT be on electronic monitoring system + must surrender his passport within 24 hours.

His travel is restricted to the Washington, DC area.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1456344219904315410?s=20
    ==

3 Year Q Delta
    Drop 2417

"Guardians of the Pedophiles"
    Jury selection in Ghislaine Maxwell trial to begin Thursday

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/jury-selection-in-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-to-begin-today/

"PANIC in DC"👀
    H/T https://t.me/TheStormHasArrived17/6279

"FISAGATE"
    Supreme Court Rebuffs Attempt To Open Up Access to Classified FISA Court Reports
    https://reason.com/2021/11/01/supreme-court-rebuffs-attempt-to-open-up-access-to-classified-fisa-court-reports/

Looks pretty accurate kek🔥🧐😎
    ==

Grassley Comms (11.4.21 @ 2:53pm)
    2days👀 arrest of...
    https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1456333738061799424?s=20

Qp 1453
    IG>Huber.
    You have more than you know

2grand👀 says IG report loaded top to bottom with redactions
    You might get to see a couple 'a' and 'they' and 'the' but after that *CENSORED*

There will be many redactions
    Why was the EO put on ice?
    To wait for the release of the 'Clinton Investigation' portion of the IG report?👀
    Dachenko arrest today
    https://on.wsj.com/3GORjlL
    Why?
    To include in the DECLAS?
    Why would it be important to include? (all in one) Over a decade of Evidence
    Optics are meaningful
    Political hit job narrative
    R's v D's (PDJT v HRC. Russia Russia Russia)
    Not right v wrong
    Projection
    END OF THE D PARTY [leaders].
    Clintons, Podestas, Pandora's 'political elite' box (Qp 4935), etc
    https://t.me/FreeTheWillPatriots/56869
    https://t.me/FreeTheWillPatriots/58191
    IG>Huber
    Who appointed Huber? (Jeff Sessions)
    Re_read (again)
    Slowly & carefully
    https://bit.ly/3nXeG3W

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:47 pm

SpecOperator17 COMMs

NEW TRUMP STATEMENT!!!
    11/1/21 @GEORGENEWS

HUMA/HRC

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE/STATE SECRETS

NEW PUPPET MASTER

NO CHOICE

NO DEAL

IT'S WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

WHO CONTROLS? (Q)

[D]

HUMA/HRC BOOK TOUR
    (FOLLOW HUMA)

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12/21

TWITTER/FB/SOCIAL MEDIA SEIZED (EO)
    (META/DEAD)

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER SATANIC POS TO CONTROL
    OUR COUNTRY

CLINTONS/PODESTAS/OBAMA/SOROS INDICTMENTS

==

The flagship of the US Navy's Sixth Fleet Mount Whitney is heading to the Black Sea to conduct operations with NATO allies and partners, US military reports.
    ==

NEW @REALDONALDOTRUMPO

POOPY PANTS BIDEN
    (4 YR DELTA TOMORROW)

4 CARRIERS AND ESCORTS
    (WITH NEWS)

HERE COMES
    THE S*** STORM 😆
    ==

Elon Musk Calls Out United Nations over Child Sexual Abuse Scandals
    Elon Musk called out David Beasley, executive director of the United Nations World Food Programme on social media over reports that children in developing countries had been forced to have sex with UN officials in order to receive food. Musk says that he will donate $6 billion to fight world hunger if the UN explains exactly how that amount will solve the problem, adding a stipulation that the organization use "open source accounting, so the public sees precisely how the money is spent."
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/11/01/elon-musk-calls-out-united-nations-over-child-sexual-abuse-scandals/

🔥🔥🔥
    MOAB
    👇👇👇
    ==

511 < > 115
    11/5

Done in 30.
    House Cleaning.
    WH secured.
    Final Stage.
    Q

==

Gen. Flynn
    “A message for today:

We are Designed to Withstand

The apostle Paul went through all kinds of unfair situations. He was beaten with rods, falsely accused of crimes, lied about by others, put in prison for years, and shipwrecked. He could have been overwhelmed and crushed under the pressure. Yet he is the one who wrote, “Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph.” He understood that God doesn’t let you face what you can’t handle. If you stay in faith as Paul did, you’ll discover you’ve been designed to withstand the pressure. You’ll find that the enemy can’t come up with a scheme to outwit the God who created you. He can’t send a storm that’s so powerful that your walls get blown down. You may be hard pressed, but you will not be crushed. Paul was saying we’ve been designed for the difficulty. God has taken into account all the weight, all the trouble, and all the bad breaks, and He’s given you the strength, the courage, and the fortitude to withstand.”

Paul is each one of us, Paul is America
    🙏🏼🇺🇸
    ==

"It is not death that we should fear...  we should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius.
    ==

CASTLE 35 ✈👀

THE CASTLE RUNS RED

CONFIRMED

CASTLE ROCK

RED LIST

4 YEAR DELTA

WE CANNOT YET TELEGRAPH THIS MESSAGE THRU NORMAL METHODS

"HOW DO YOU HIDE A
    MESSAGE IN PLAIN SIGHT?"..
    "DIRECT COMMS COME IN MANY DIFFERENT FORMS"👇
    https://qalerts.app/?n=1714
    ==

5.11 Nov 5th (DoD Law of War)
    ==

Stand Strong.

Stand Together.

Humanity is Good.

Unity is Humanity.

Unity is Peace.

==

138 ships in port

31 at dock working loading/unloading cargo

65 at anchorage area just outside break wall, stretched out to San Clemente which is approx 55+nautical miles/63+miles

42 around Catalina island
    anchored, 26 miles offshore from LA LongBeach Harbor/Port

==

Buenas Noches, Patriotos. Not sleeping tonight. These pisoshitos are not gonna pull the same shito EVER AGAIN!!! THEY'RE CERTAINLY TRYING!!!

Let Your Familia know You Love Them With all of Your Hearto and Give Them a YUUUGE Bear Hug!!!
    I Love You!!!

Night Owls... UNITE!!!

==

IT'S DONE!!! WE WON VIRGINIA, PATRIOTOS!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo
    EVEN PISOSHITOS FOX NEWS WERE FORCED TO ACCEPT IT!!! WE WON VIRGINIA, PATRIOTOS!!!

REMEMBER, REMEMBER,
    THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER...

Q+
    MY TURN...
    SWEET DREAMS
    ==

Dan Scavino Jr. posted posted photo of red tsunami wave(related to Republicans winning in yesterdays elections)
    ==

North Korea pushes 'delicious' BLACK SWAN meat and claims it is 'exceptional health food' a day after warning starving citizens they will have to eat less food until 2025 when borders reopen.

The black swans are being bred on an industrial scale at a new breeding centre at the Kwangpho Duck farm on the east coast of Korea, state media.
    ==

NEW @REALGENFLYNN
    NEW @REALDONALDOTRUMPO

BOTH POSTED AT THE SAME TIME!!!
    [0] DELTA

TIMESTAMP IS [0] DELTA/STORM DROP!!!

RED RED 9/11
    (WHO FUNDED?)

DESPERATE PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS

IT IS DURING THIS TIME THAT SURVEILLANCE PAYS OFF
    (MIL INTEL/SIGINT)

WHEN DOES A BIRD SING? 🐦

HRC/HUMA/OBAMA
    ADMIN EMAILS

FOLLOW HUMA
    (BOOK RELEASE 11/5)

BILL WANTS A DEAL

WHERE DOES SOROS FIT IN?

GODFATHER lll

WATCH THE COOKIE CRUMBLE

THE STORM

[C]LOS[I]NG [A]CT 🎬
    DISMANTLED
    IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN
    OPERATIONS -->
    [N]O [S]UCH [A]GENCY (US Space Force Alliance Pleiadian Q tem)

Royal Marines preparing for GLOBAL OPERARIONS.

==

"AF1"... NIGHTWATCH/DOOMSDAY...
    AND TWO OTHER DC/VIP FLEET FLYING IN TO DC FROM EUROPE...
    AS A C17 AND C130 DEPART (DC) *11/2/21

DEFCON 1
    FIRE & FURY
    READY TO GO LIVE
    OWL

SEE LAST AIRCRAFT POST...
    ON THE  SAME DAY✈👀
    (CASTLE ROCK/EBS)

======

MILITARY AND SECURITY DEVELOPMENT INVOLVING THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA 2021
    https://media.defense.gov/2021/Nov/03/2002885874/-1/-1/0/2021-CMPR-FINAL.PDF
    ==

💥💥💥💥 MOAB ALERT 💥💥💥💥
    FAKE NEWS HAS A LITTLE SLIP OF THE TONGUE 😉

ID STORM 12✈👀 *F-15E
    (NEVER SEEN THIS CALLSIGN)
    WAS UP WITH QID44!!! *refueler

*PIQATE17 AT THE TOP 🍿🐸

11/4/21

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:13 pm

SpecOperator17 COMMs continued...

NEW EZRA
    3:50PM
    35 SEC DROP
    POTUS WELL INSULATED ON AF1
    ✈👀
    *4 YEAR DELTA ON PREVIOUS DAY

CASTLE35 (AIRCRAFT)
    SAME DROP... SAME DAY👇
    ==

Wells Fargo Outages Reported by Hundreds as Banking System Drops (Report)
    Customers are complaining transactions have failed or disappeared, while others are reporting they can't sign in within the last hour - Downdetector
    ==

"Mr. PODESTA (actionable 11.4)"👀
    Well... Podesta was mentioned in the unsealed indictment for Igor Danchenko on Nov 4th 👀🤔
    Unsealed Indictment:👇
    https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60698540/united-states-v-danchenko/

I'd say we are getting closer😎
    ==

This journo got a Pulitzer for “reporting” on what this indictment proves was a DNC sham from the very beginning

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1456305452770332675

Trump wants Pulitzers awarded for Russia collusion reporting revoked
    https://bit.ly/3BJy9tN
    Former President Donald Trump called on the Pulitzer Board to rescind the prizes given to the New York Times & the Washington Post for their coverage of the Russian collusion story👀

3 Yr Q Delta
    Qp 2401
    https://wapo.st/3bG90Wa
    When you can't discredit this movement using logic and facts, you resort to comparing it to ART?
    How many articles has the WASH POST released attacking the 'Q' movement?
    Why is the WASH POST dedicated to attacking this movement?
    WASH POST owne
    d by AMAZON?
    ABC's & AMAZON
    https://bit.ly/3mHf5bo
    If we aren't a threat, or real, or simply just a conspiracy theory, why the [constant] heavy attacks?
    https://archive.ph/QW6SE
    [Information Warfare][IW]
    [Destroy the Controlled Narrative]

POWER BELONGS WITH THE PEOPLE
    WWG1WGA!!!
    (((Q+)))
    ==

NEW @REALDONALDOTRUMPO
    11/4/21

DURHAM ARREST (TODAY)!!!
    *Igor Danchenko

YOU GET TO GO TO JAIL X4
    YOU ALL GET TO GO TO JAIL

SHOCKWAVE

CLINTON EMAILS/GMAIL DRAFTS
    HAVE THEM TERRIFIED

PELOSI BEGGING
    (NO/NEW SPECIAL COUNCIL)

NO MORE LEGAL COVER FOR THE CLINTONS

WITCH HUNT

NO DEALS

PAIN 💀
    ==

FAKE NEWS
    FAKE IMPEACHMENT
    FAKE INSURRECTION
    FAKE ELECTIONS
    FAKE PRESIDENT
    REAL CONSEQUENCES

==

PEADs Act 💥💥💥
    State of Emergency declared which activates FEMA and DHS (DoD Law of War Manual).
    Stafford Act signed Jan. 11,2021
    Executive Order Of 13848 - “Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.”

Good Guys in FULL control! 🇺🇸
    ==

Fox News covered the arrest of Danchenko and the Durham investigation at the top of the hour. Boom 💥

Panic in DC!
    ==

Jonathan Turley says that Igor Danchenko’s arrest is a “seismic development.”

He said that the indictment shows that Durham has a lot of new information and that Democrat operatives were in Moscow meeting with Russian figures.

He goes on to explain that the unnamed person in the indictment known as “PR Executive-1” who is described as a close advisor to Hillary Clinton, is “the person that should be most concerned” about these recent developments 👀

All roads lead to the Clintons

==

Russiagate dossier source arrested for lying to FBI (Full show)
    It seems "Russiagate" is back in the headlines. Russian analyst Igor Danchenko, contributor to the Steele Dossier and a prime source of former UK spy Christopher Steele, its author, was arrested on Thursday and charged with lying to the FBI on multiple occasions and denying his connections to the Clinton campaign of 2016. Investigative journalist Ben Swann reports. Then Ed Martin of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles weighs in. He laments that US media will divert attention from the reality of what happened in the 2106 race now that the picture is becoming clear. He says that federal agencies were “weaponized” in service of partisan ambitions and warns that “if no one is held accountable, the message is to keep doing it.”

RT America's Alex Mihailovich reports on the fraught relationship between Iran and the United States, from the hostage crisis to the JCPOA to the assassination of Quds Force Commander, Gen. Qasem Soleimani.

On November 5, protesters will descend on the Federal Reserve for an unsanctioned punk rock show.
    https://youtu.be/k4twDJoQMxY
    ==

A long but necessary read…and pay attention to the latest actions in the Durham investigation.

TRUMP: "As we’ve known all along, the entire “Russia-Gate” collusion was one big set up. Democratic operatives were actually colluding with Russia…Look at what they did to me, my entire family and our country. We have all known or certainly felt it, but now Durham has confirmed it. By their grotesque abuse of the law, the DEMs changed the course of history by their egregious actions and lies. Forcing me out of the NSA position was job #1 for them because they knew I would stop this dead in its tracks. The DEMs and their thug henchmen on the left tried to destroy the country over the past four years. And even now they’re trying to get away with stealing the nation. They won’t, and may all these evil bastards rot in hell."
    ==

Gen. Flynn: The entire Russia-Gate was one big fat lie and deception on the American people. All of these people in this video knew the truth, to include the former head of our illustrious intelligence community, James Clapper, and were lying thru their teeth and the media was totally complicit in this lie. This changed the course of history for the United States and now we face a relentless assault by an elite who are trying to take all of our freedoms from us. Stand up for our rights…get involved in our local communities, that is part of saving our country from the communist takeover by these evil SOBs. There are no more conspiracy theories about Russia-Gate, there is only a conspiracy to defraud the American people by conniving elements in the Democratic Party and its despicable cohorts in the media. And they are now being exposed for what they are—pure evil.

The enemy of Liberty is Tyranny and Tyranny will always fall to its grave when Free Citizens stand their ground
    🙏🏼🇺🇸

Never forget;

“The fight is no longer between Democrats & Republicans.

It’s between tyrannical fascists & freedom-lovers.

You will never see freedom-lovers censoring speech, pushing vaccine mandates, indoctrinating our children with critical race theory, & mandating masks.  

Choose a side.”

==

When Trump answered the call and WON, it threw the BIGGEST monkey wrench into their “16 year plan to destroy America”. That was NOT supposed to happen...[They] NEVER thought she would lose…

So now, they have to play a LOT of catch up, and it’s not going so well…In fact, it’s CRUMBLING down more, and more each day.

Why else do you think [they] are clamping down like NEVER before?? Ask yourself, Is that the actions of a winning team?? NO. It’s an acceleration in desperation, and PANIC to do as much damage as possible before TIME IS UP.

Fact of the matter is, the WAR has already been WON.

JUSTICE takes time, but it seems that time is FAST approaching.

NCSWIC.
    ==

It’s hit the homeland. Let’s go America. The world is watching, and waiting on us.

Mass non-compliance is the only way out of this.

[They] cannot force you to do anything.

WAKE UP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163695/San-Francisco-force-five-year-olds-proof-vaccination-enter-indoor-venues.html

"Crimes against humanity."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:41 am

Dr. Ben Carson Reveals Why Kids Should ‘ABSOLUTELY NOT’ Get COVID Vaccine – ‘Giant Experiment’

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/dr-ben-carson-reveals-why-kids-should-absolutely-not-get-covid-vaccine-giant-experiment/

Dr. Ben Carson, a former surgeon at the John Hopkins Children’s Center, is speaking out this week to warn that children should “absolute not” get the COVID-19 vaccine because Joe Biden’s effort to get them vaccinated is a “giant experiment.” Carson went on to warn that there is not sufficient data to determine the long-term risks posed by the shots.

“Do we want to put our children at risk, when we know that the risk of the disease to them is relatively small, but we don’t know what the future risks are? Why would we do a thing like that? It makes no sense whatsoever,” Carson told Fox News.
    ==

Michael Jaco COMMs

US Marshals found that the DC Jails were macing inmates and refusing them showers for days leaving them with chemical burns, starving them, and torturing them.

US Marshals immediately transferred 400 inmates out to Pennsylvania, but left the 40 January 6th political prisoners in DC so they could continue to be tortured

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/dc-jail-conditions-inspection/2021/11/03/c75d08ea-3c27-11ec-bfad-8283439871ec_story.html
    ==

Virginia’s newly-elected Attorney General Jason Miyares will investigate allegations of sexual assault in Loudoun County Public Schools and will develop new legislation granting his office the power to intervene when local prosecutors are not doing an adequate job.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/newly-elected-virginia-attorney-general-says-he-plans-to-investigate-sexual-assaults-at-loudoun-county-schools_4087724.html
    ==

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt files a lawsuit on behalf of 11 states opposing OSHA's vaccine regulations.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/11-states-file-lawsuit-against-bidens-vaccine-mandate-for-businesses_4088242.html
    ==

What is the force in the universe that overcomes all negativity, hate, fear and adversity?

https://youtu.be/to_25zfc1_0

==

🇺🇸🇺🇸 HOLD THE LINE !!!🇺🇸🇺🇸  Protest the Mandates in the Nationwide Strike !!!  

Join the Four Day No-Show Nov. 8-11 (Veterans Day)

Please join us and support your fellow Americans and fight for our Freedoms I love you🤍💙

Text Freedom to 53445 for more information ☎  
    ==

FBI and Southern District of New York Raid Project Veritas Journalists’ Homes

https://youtu.be/nNpbvsS7K0g
    ==

Study shows dramatic decline in effectiveness of all three COVID-19 vaccines over time
    A study of 780,000 veterans shows a dramatic decline in effectiveness for all three COVID-19 vaccines in use in the U.S.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-shows-dramatic-decline-effectiveness-025801001.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:52 am

Vaccine mandate sparks 'freedom of choice" protests across California

A protest held at San Jose city hall was just one of many across the state, with protesters voicing concerns over the threat posed to freedom of individual choice. In particular parents flagged concerns about a push to vaccinate their children.

In the video aired by NTD news, protesters question the side-effects and argued for the freedom to choose. One protester interviewed referred to knowing two people who had died after taking the jab.

The protests follow on from California becoming the first state in the US to announce plans requiring student vaccinations.
    ==

We will kill 117 kids to save one child from dying from COVID in the 5 to 11 age range
    That's according to a risk-benefit analysis done by risk-benefit expert Dr. Toby Rogers. His analysis has been viewed by over 22,000 readers. No mistakes were found. Nothing but praise.
    ==

Congress passes $1 trillion infrastructure package
    The House of Representatives on Friday passed a $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure plan by a vote of 228-206, with 13 Republicans crossing the aisle to support the bill and six Democrats opposing. The package would fund highways, rails, transit, broadband, water infrastructure, power grids, ports and other projects across the country, The Associated Press reports.

Rep. John Katko of New York
    Rep. Don Bacon of Nebraska
    Rep. Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey
    Rep. Don Young of Alaska
    Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
    Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
    Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania
    Rep. Tom Reed of New York
    Rep. Andrew Garbarino of New York
    Rep. Nicole Malliotakis of New York
    Rep. David McKinley of West Virginia
    Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey THE RINOS THAT VOTED FOR INFASTRUCTURE DEAL NOW PELOSI HAS GOT HERE DEAL DONE FOR $1.2 Trillion >HER JOB IS DONE SHE WILL STEP DOWN!!

Katko 202-225-3701
    Bacon 202-225-4155
    Van Drew 202-225-6572
    Young 202-225-5765
    Upton 202-225-3761
    Kinzinger 202-225-3635
    Gonzalez (OH) 202-225-3876
    Reed 202-225-3161
    Smith 202-225-3765
    Gabarino 202-225-7896
    Malliotakis 202-225-3371
    Fitzpatrick 202-225-4276
    McKinley 202-225-4172 the RINOS that voted for the $1.2 Trillion #ParasiteBill aka #InfastructureBill
    ==

Clinton-Operative Charles Dolan Orchestrated the Russian Collusion Hoax
    JD Rucker, Special Counsel John Durham’s indictment of researcher Igor Danchenko yesterday brought many powerful leftists into the spotlight. Impeachment
    https://speakingaboutnews.com/clinton-operative-charles-dolan-orchestrated-the-russian-collusion-hoax/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:20 am

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS

Resignations/Suicides/HITS
    Coming up>>>>

] DURHAM [. REPORT .... Shaking DNC >>> [HRC] business partners and colleagues [OBAMA] FIVE EYES ALLIANCE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (Interesting thought)
    Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
    (THE FIVE EYES DEEP STATE ALLIANCE )////

It's INTERESTING these countries have the toughest lockdowns and FORCED MANDATES!!!... >>> United States is very lucky to have the constitution and setting some boundaries and SCIENTISTS, DOCTORS, POLICE, SHERIFF'S, SOLDIERS, LAWYERS, ECT.ECT are beginning to speak up and defy the FIVE EYES/Obama/SOROS/CDC/WHO/WEF/ECT,ECT,EXT,ECT..<<<

In these same countries [THEY] are trying hard for Left parties to be in full control of the military / Police / doctors / scientist / teachers and expel the conservative and free thinking majority of the population in public and private sectors////
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It's all CONNECTED>>>>
    FIVE EYES/OBAMA/FAUCII/ROTHSCHILDs/CCP/Biden/WHO/Gates/HRC/BIG TECH/BIG PHARMA/WALL STREET/
    .......... It's all connected ... Even down to Hollywood. Pedophilia Epstein/VATICAN... The CABAL

] DURHAM [

Q post #32
    you'll see the tide turn
    ==

Fully Jabbed COVID Deaths Make Up ASTOUNDING Percentage in Sweden and UK For September
    According to reports, alarming data regarding Covid deaths among the fully vaccinated are coming out of both the United Kingdom and Sweden – with recorded
    NPR Admits Emergency Rooms Overwhelmed With Seriously Ill Patients, NOT COVID
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/fully-jabbed-covid-deaths-make-up-astounding-percentage-in-sweden-and-uk-for-september/
    ==

FDA Admits They Have No Idea How Safe & Effective Pfizer’s Vax Is For Children, Approves It Anyway
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/fda-admits-they-have-no-idea-how-safe-effective-pfizers-vax-is-for-children-approves-it-anyway/
    ==

If the vaccine is effective, why mandate a booster shot?
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/conspiracy-theory-no-more-as-booster-shot-now-added-to-vaccine-mandate-in-new-jersey-hospital-video/
    ==

Why did Joe Biden Block the CLASSIFIED documents of JFK ASSASSINATION coming out???

>> Answer<<

INSIDE the files not released in 2017 is the Truth>>> Who created the CIA... and why then the Director of CIA Allen Dulles and CIA operative George Bush took orders from UK Majesty, Israel$ , China CCP (ROTHSCHILDs/Rockefeller's BANKS)....

INSIDE the CLASSIFIED files connects CIA OPERATIONS and FULL EXTANT of how to Use Mockingbird operations to control the news. The use psychological trauma was intentional to kill JFK and see the response of the Nation and test Mockingbird OPERATIONS. >And to test the military response and weed out the White Hat operates that were part of the Q Clearance OPERATIONS and SLEEPERS that were connected to the HIGHEST INTEL CLASSIFIED documents/ Operations, and Military Special Forces.

>There are several reasons for JFK ASSASSINATION and the ongoing WARS created by the CIA and implementation of Central World Banks in every country around the world.

>THE MOST DISTURBING OF THE CLASSIFIED JFK DOCUMENTS that are updated in 1999 are the relations the CIA ,CENTRAL BANKS,  FEDERAL RESERVE controlled the Mockingbird media and medical health Industries and indoctrination of The education system.

.... All these branches of CIA controlled system created DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) who went on to create MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, GOOGLE MAPS, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE..... And the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, NIH,WEF , GPMB, ECT ECT. ECT.AND ALL BIG PHARMA. BIG TECH INDUSTRY AND THE VACCINE INDUSTRY<<<

The Long CLASSIFIED report.... Comes from
    Q  Clearance officials who have been documenting the INTELLIGENCE REPORTS SINCE THE DAYS OF LINCOLN and his creation of the SECRET SERVICE.

>>>>

>INSIDE THE STORM

YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW...

NCSWIC
    Q
    ==

CABLES: LIPOMA Island
    INTEL>> THE ATTACK ON LIPOMA ISLAND> FORCED VOLCANIC ERUPTION IS COMING FROM>> NORWAY HAARP<<<

Forced [EARTHQUAKEs]..

Look how the Earthquake EMSC is detecting the Seismic Event>>>> in perfect(placed) patterns////

Completely set up [EARTHQUAKES]>>>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Two fronts ( HAARP/TECTONIC WEAPONS) are working on Exploding the island for a major EVENT..///
    ==

HUGE SOLAR STORM on Halloween

This is just a >, test
    For areas... BETA TEST

.. But [they] are preparing for the real blackout.. Once]] DURHAM[[ report intensifies, Voting FRAUD Exposure intensifies... Exposure of CDC NIH ,World HEALTH ,WEF Hits the fan>>
    >>>///

It's easy to control humans with an invisible enemy>>> the virus was fake in the beginning {CHEMTRAILS sprayed frozen Protein Spikes/Bioweapon// then the re_release of SARS 2021 ///

>>> Now I have said for months... FAKE solar storm*>>>> once the first test is done and PANIC starts and MSM starts fear campaign.. Then[THEY] Start to plan the real blackout>> //////.

Many Military Intelligence battalions are recording the crimes<<<<///ALL CRIMES
    ==

The Patriots for America militia group are taking immigration control into their own hands, patrolling the southern border near Del Rio, Texas, looking to help to detain undocumented immigrants crossing from Mexico - WATCH!

==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:31 am

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS

'We expected this': Thousands of unvaccinated Queensland health workers suspended
    Health Minister Yvette D'Ath says she is not concerned about widespread disruption in the state's hospital system after about 4,000 health workers who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 are suspended on full pay.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-01/qld-coronavirus-covid-hospital-vaccinations/100574456
    ==

Sweden

Sweden has technical problems with several major banks. A cashless society is nothing we want!

There are disruptions at several banks and problems with paying by card, several users tell SVT. Swedbank has extensive disruptions in several services.

- We have established what the cause of the disturbances is. We have no time indication at the moment for when it can be resolved, says Unni Jerndal, press spokesperson at Swedbank to SVT.

It is a problem to log in to the internet bank and the Swedbank app due to a disruption. It also creates problems to swish from and to Swedbank users. The site downdetector has thousands of reports of problems with Swedbank.

- We apologize to customers for the problems it can cause and work hard to solve it, says Unni Jerndal at Swedbank.

Swedbank does not currently want to go into the technical details of what caused the disruptions, but says it has identified the problem.

The savings banks also have operational disruptions and their website is down. The bank SEB also seems to have problems with several reports of technical errors.

Problems with card payments
    Users state that it is a problem to pay with cards in stores, and in Nordea's app, users have received a warning that card purchases can be disrupted. But now the problems must be solved.

- The operational disruptions have been resolved, it was for 45 minutes here in the morning that some card purchases with Visa did not work and it could say "Not allowed". It was now resolved at about a quarter to nine in the morning, says Viktor Janrik, press communicator at Nordea.

Skandiabanken has problems in connection with card transactions, the bank states for SVT.

- We are working on the problem and hope that it will soon be solved, says Markus Sjöqvist, acting press manager at Skandiabanken.

Ica customers have had problems paying in the stores, but the problem should not lie with Ica Bank.

- Icabanken does not currently have any disruptions, but the problem concerns payment cards and card payments with external banks. It is not the Ica cards that have problems, but they are external cards and the problem most likely lies with Swedbank, says Jenny Gerdes, press officer at the Ica group.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/swedbank-ligger-nere
    ==

U.S. faces engineered famine as COVID lockdowns and vax mandates could lead to widespread hunger, unrest this winter – NaturalNews.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-01-us-faces-engineered-famine-covid-lockdowns-vax-mandates.html
    ==

Gas prices could rise even further under Joe Biden's administration, according to former President Donald Trump.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-predicts-will-happen-gas-prices-sounds-horrifying/

The same I thing I wrote last month..TRUMP confirmed>>
    10$ a gallon gas prices INCOMING<<<<

“It’s going to be over $10,” Trump said, indicating the Biden does not know how to lower prices

Trump said that gas prices on his watch hit $1.87 a gallon.

“And now, yesterday, they had in a certain section of California $7.70,” Trump said..
    ==

FACEBOOK new name META>>

“In Hebrew, *Meta* means *Dead*,” Dr. Nirit Weiss-Blatt, a tech expert, tweeted on Thursday. “The Jewish community will ridicule this name for years to come.

==

Supply Chain Issues Could Last as Long as Pandemic: Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg (hmm... as in forever?)
    https://m.theepochtimes.com/supply-chain-issues-could-last-as-long-as-pandemic-transportation-secretary-pete-buttigieg_4079067.html

==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:34 am

There are several Whistleblowers who speak about PROJECT LOOKING GLASS<<

Bob Lazar on the Joe Rogan Podcast talking about Project Looking Glass!

Project Looking Glass: From the Mouths of the Whistleblowers
    This is the best compilation of clips on Project Looking Glass you will find on the internet. The whistleblowers Bob Lazar, Dan Burisch, and Bill Wood will tell you from their own mouths what the project is and what it has been used for.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:52 am

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS continued...

8 Chinese military aircraft violated Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) today, causing Taiwan to broadcast radio warnings and deploy missile systems to track the Chinese aircraft.

Read More:
    https://www.defconlevel.com/indo-pacific-command-news.php#breaking-news

The flagship of the US Navy's Sixth Fleet Mount Whitney is heading to the Black Sea to conduct operations with NATO allies and partners, US military reports.
    ==

Ep. 2615b - This Is The Tip Of The Iceberg, The Call For Election Decertification Is Getting Louder
    https://rumble.com/voizvx-ep.-2615b-this-is-the-tip-of-the-iceberg-the-call-for-election-decertificat.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy
    ==

OPERATION MIND CONTROL-Brave New World In A Skinner Box.  by James Martinez Media
    Pavlov-Marshall McLuhan-The New Electric Environment-John B. Watson-Operant Conditioning-Aversion Therapy-Philip Hilts- C.V. Hudgins-William Jennings Bryan III
    https://anchor.fm/jamesmartinezmedia/episodes/OPERATION-MIND-CONTROL-Brave-New-World-In-A-Skinner-Box-e19i615
    ==

NEWS/Quick reads

_- Dozens of FDNY firehouses likely to close today as the vaccine mandate takes effect, says the President of UFANYC.

_Fully vaccinated Jon Bon Jovi (59) cancels Miami concerts after testing positive for COVID-19.

_ Prince Charles is expected to say that "governments need to be on a war-like footing" and must unleash a "vast military-style campaign" to address "climate change"

_Fully vaccinated White House press secretary Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19.

_American Airlines: At least 654 flights (24%) have been canceled so far FlightAware)

_Pegasus Chief Flies: Notorious Israeli Spyware Firm Founder Resigns

_Barclays Bank Boss QUITS Over Links to Epstein - Shares Drop

_Bombshell Swedish study finds covid jabs provide no lasting protection, immunity plunges to ZERO in mere months

_U.S. faces engineered famine as COVID lockdowns and vax mandates could lead to widespread hunger, unrest this winter

_Biden’s covid jab mandate forces New York City firefighters off the job, leaving city helpless against blazing infernos

_Now pharmacies are shutting down due to worker shortages … how will they keep the American masses medicated?

_Lone Star State for the win! Federal judge hands Texas major win in free speech case over Big Tech

_Breaking: #PoopyPantsBiden Becomes #1 Trend on Social Media After He Cancels Vatican Events Sunday Night Live

_Breaking: Vaccinated Jen Psaki Tests Positive For COVID-19

_TRUMP Predicts 10$ a gallon gas prices in Biden Administration

_FACEBOOK new name META>>In Hebrew, *Meta* means *Dead*,” Dr. Nirit Weiss-Blatt, a tech expert, tweeted on Thursday. “The Jewish community will ridicule this name for years to come.”

_Musician Turns Down $9 Million Payday, Refuses to Get COVID Vaccine

_Supply Chain Issues Could Last as Long as Pandemic: >>>Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg

_Ice Cube Refuses COVID Vaccine, Walks Away from $9 Million Movie Role

_Parler Reported Users to FBI Ahead of Jan 6th
    ⏰

Days

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS AN INFORMATION SHADOW WAR.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:07 am

If Biden was the real president he would have shut down The Spa (aka GITMO)///

Your inside Devolution plan
    And Biden is a puppet.... He was one of the major keys to [INFILTRATION] to WORLD [DS] CABAL cables/threads<<<

When Biden won {given] the ELECTION. The deep state across the World CELEBRATED..

>>>> NOT KNOWING THEY WERE FOOLED INTO CONTINUING THEIR DARK PLANS AND BEING [ EXPOSED] IN ALL COUNTRIES <<<<

>>>>> RISE OF THE PEOPLE<<<<
    THE MILITARY REBELLION WILL BEGIN.... NEXT STAGE<

==

Now, the tension between #Taiwan and #China is high, and both their leaders are making statements completely opposite to each other. Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen hinted at a stronger U.S. support, including potentially defending Taiwan militarily, in her recent interview with #CNN.
    🔥WATCH HERE👉https://youtu.be/lhwBM1zBUR4
    ==

J&J COVID Vaccine Recipients See Higher Risk of Blood Clots: Mayo Clinic Study

READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/jj-covid-vaccine-recipients-see-higher-risk-of-blood-clots-mayo-clinic-study_4080116.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

Exposed: Pfizer Caught Bullying And Blackmailing Countries To Use Their Vaxx
    When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine, makers like Pfizer are set out to make billions of dollars off a vaccine that was promoted to fight the..
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/exposed-pfizer-caught-bullying-and-blackmailing-countries-to-use-their-vaxx/
    ==

David Rodriguez "Devolution Theory"
    Curious to see if it will get taken down or not. I was told he would be uploading to a few locations so once I get more links I’ll post those as well.
    yup.. taken down

Judge BLOCKS Chicago's vaccine mandate for city's cops - SUSPENDS jab requirements
    ==

I Believe that The Reptilian Queen is Dead !!!
    One can only hope that this is true.
    ==

Disclose.tv
    JUST IN - Twitter begins to "pre-bunk climate misinformation," exposing people to "more accurate information" (Axios)

News/Flash reads
    byQTSR

_ Twitter begins to "pre-bunk climate misinformation," exposing people to "more accurate information" (Axios)
    @disclosetv
    https://t.me/disclosetv/5391

_Democrat Senator Manchin will not support Biden's multi-trillion spending bill without greater clarity.
    https://t.me/disclosetv/5398

_Prince Charles claims a "vast military-style campaign" is required to marshal a "fundamental economic transition."
    https://t.me/disclosetv/5392

_Former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes Interrogated In 2020 Election Investigation
    https://t.me/gatewaypunditofficial/7825

_WONDER DRUG New International Ivermectin Report of 64 Studies Shows 86% Success as Prophylaxis and 67% Success in Early Treatment
    https://t.me/gatewaypunditofficial/7824

_Judge Suspends Lori Lightfoot's Deadline For Chicago Police Officers to be Vaccinated Against Covid-19
    https://t.me/gatewaypunditofficial/7822

_Cyberattack disrupts Canadian province's health care systems - report
    https://t.me/Whiplash347/55385

_Queensland records zero community COVID-19 cases as thousands of unvaccinated health workers suspended
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-01/qld-coronavirus-covid-hospital-vaccinations/100574456

_Mike Lindell announces lawsuit vs The United States of America going to Supreme Court!
    https://t.me/stewpeters/9844

_J&J COVID Vaccine Recipients See Higher Risk of Blood Clots: Mayo Clinic Study
    _https://t.me/epochtimes/25805

_American Airlines cans over 300 flights Monday adding to a whopping 2,000 weekend cancellations (Reports)
    https://t.me/rtnews/14429

_Pipeline Rupture Halts Gas Supplies to Romania, Serbia & Hungary from Bulgaria
    https://t.me/rtnews/14417

_Putin: US missiles in Europe “pose a threat”
    https://t.me/rtnews/14416

_Patel PATRIOT with Nino Rodriguez explain what's happing with DEVOLUTION PLAN
    https://t.me/ninoscorner/3711

_This Nation will have a new birth of FREEDOM by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE _X22 REPORT
    https://t.me/realx22report/4749

_Montreal protest against tyranny sent out an SOS to heaven: "God help us.
    https://t.me/praying_medic/6349

So much things are happening....
    ///>>> Study  THE Devolution PLAN

INSIDE THE STORM

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:53 am

STAY STRONG//STAY TOGETHER//
    AND KEEP YOUR VIGILANT HEART IN GOD'S GRACE.....

Thank You.. to All PATRIOTS ACROSS THE WORLD FOR ALL THE WORK AND INFORMATION you move.. Helping.. People and friends through the hardest time of the 21st CENTURY///

Keep/// HOLDING THE LINE!!!

>>>>

==

https://youtu.be/OjFR_cvwcYo
    What's really happing at the border<<
    OUT OF CONTROL BOARDER - THE REAL TRUTH

==

Just what you didn't what to know... sucks to be vaxxed.

VAERS Reveals DEATH BY LOT NUMBER: Specific States Get Certain Vials - The Stew Peters Show
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/vaers-reveals-death-by-lot-number-specific-states-get-certain-vials/
    ==

🚨 Flight Nurse says ALL injected military pilots should be GROUNDED!
    Edward Szall brought us the footage the “media” does NOT want you to see!
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/flight-nurse-ground-injected-military-pilots-hearing-you-wont-see/
    ==

​Power Struggle Within CCP Intensifies as Top Officials of Gestapo-Like Office Purged

By: Chen Simin

READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/power-struggle-within-ccp-intensifies-as-top-officials-of-gestapo-like-office-purged_4079240.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

🔥🔥GETTY MUSEUM🔥🔥
    🔥CHILD SEX PRIOSON🔥

🔥SATANS WITCH BITCH 🔥
    🔥🔥🔥VIP CLUB:
    🔥🔥🔥

Beneath the Getty Museum thousands of children were found in tunnels. The Military Alliance has said it was the worst most disgusting & horrific tunnel system yet.

ILLUMINATI - JESUITS - FREEMASONS BILDERBERGER
    FASCISTS = SOCIALISTS = ANTIFA = COMMUNIST =
    NAZIS = ZIONISTS = KHAZARS = PEDOPHILES = PEDOWOOD | HOLLYWOOD
    = SATANS REPTO ADRENOCHROME JUNKIES

@Ooopsey

WWG1WGA

🔥🔥FALL CABAL🔥🔥
    ==

JUST IN - Merkel: New "severe restrictions" coming for unvaccinated people in Germany (n-tv)

Hmm... didn't she resign? She's just a knock off of her father... Hitler. Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.
    ==

Why did the CDC change the definition of "Vaccine"?

We obtained CDC emails via FOIA for the answer.

CDC emails:
    Our vaccine definition is "problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition"

https://technofog.substack.com/p/cdc-emails-our-definition-of-vaccine?justPublished=true
    ==

💥BQQQQQQQM💥CANDACE OWENS - CYBER PANDAMIC WARNING - Candace Owens talking about the World Economic forum's "prediction" of a coming "cyber pandemic" where the power grid would go down and they would shut down the internet. Storm clouds on the horizon. Be prepared -
    ==

11/21 FACEBOOK META - IS VIRTUAL REALITY A SOUL TRAP?
    There is some Biblical high weirdness involved with virtual reality. **** Can you contribute to my work? click here: https://amazingpolly.net/contact-support.php
    THANK YOU! ***** I also feature an old Russian book called "Dead Souls" - creepy coincidence!
    ==

WEATHER WARS? ❗WATCH: Over 100 flights were delayed or canceled in the Russian capital due to heavy fog

Visibility was reduced to mere meters in Moscow, with the mist still hanging over the city on Tuesday morning.

Video taken by pilots shows the extent of the fog on Sheremetyevo airport's runway.
    ==

FAA warns 5G signals may interfere with airplane electronics

The Federal Aviation Authority alerted plane manufacturers and operators' action may be needed to address possible interference with aircraft electronics caused by 5G technology, reported Tuesday.

The Federal Communications Commission also issued safety concerns over plans to begin using additional 5G networks starting December 5.

The FAA said Tuesday operators "should be prepared for the possibility that interference from 5G transmitters and other technology could cause certain safety equipment to malfunction, requiring them to take mitigating action that could affect flight operations."

Duh? Let's hope so.

==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:07 pm

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS 11/2/21 continued...

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸
    Secret Vax Agreements Between Big Pharma & Governments REVEALED By Gov. Official

<News powered by @redvoicemedia >

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/secret-vax-agreements-between-big-pharma-governments-revealed-by-gov-official/
    ==

NEWS/FLASH
    byQTSR

_Secret Vax Agreements Between Big Pharma & Governments REVEALED By Gov. Official
    https://t.me/stewpeters/9866

_RED ALERT: Americans Jabbed With J&J Vaccine WAY More Likely To Develop Blood Clots
    https://t.me/stewpeters/9867

_Nov. 3 World Wide WALKOUTS a global protesthttps://t.me/realKarliBonne/50048

_​US Nuclear Submarine Struck Uncharted Seamount in South China Sea: Navy Investigationhttps://t.me/epochtimes/25895

_Mesa County, Colorado 2020 Election Results Reviewed – Thousands of Ballots and Entire Process Contaminated – 2020 Election Results Never Should Have Been Certified
    https://t.me/wendyrogersaz/2006

_How China Has Infiltrated the U.S.
    https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/7083

_Federal Judge Blocks Hospital From Putting Unvaccinated Workers on Unpaid Leave
    https://t.me/realx22report/4751

_Trump is right again The Great Economic Awakeninghttps://t.me/realx22report/4765

_'Falsified Data': Pfizer Vaccine Trial Had Major Flaws, Whistleblower Tells Peer-Reviewed Journal
    https://t.me/themotherofnations/909

_Soldiers speak out.. America is under ATTACK
    Prepare your self now
    https://t.me/ninoscorner/3714

_ FACEBOOK META - IS VIRTUAL REALITY A SOUL TRAP?https://t.me/AmazingPollyOriginal/1516

_MASSIVE Flood Of Illegal Aliens Approaches U.S. Border – San Luis Police Chief: “Once They’re ‘Vetted’, They’re Dropped – God Only Knows Where They Go” https://t.me/gatewaypunditofficial/7834

_BREAKING NEWS: What The Vaccines Consist Of? Transgenic Hydra And Parasite Implants Are Fast Human Cloning Weapons!
    https://t.me/TheTrueReporter/4695

_Tens of billions of dollars worth of cargo lay anchored outside American ports as Biden-induced supply chain collapse worsens
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-02-billions-dollars-cargo-anchored-outside-american-ports-biden-induced-supply-chain-collapse-worsens.html

_Wisconsin sheriff accuses state election commission of violating law in 2020 following major fraud investigation
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-02-wisconsin-sheriff-accuses-state-election-commission-violating-law-in-2020-fraud-investigation.html

_Massive societal collapse coming as a deluge of cities experience widespread outages of vital emergency services due to vaccine mandates
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-02-societal-collapse-cities-experience-widespread-outages-emergency-services.html

_FBI Sat On Bombshell Footage From Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-sat-bombshell-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-shooting

_[UPDATE] At least 15 killed and 34 wounded in Kabul hospital blast - Reuters citing Taliban security official
    https://t.me/rtnews/14461

_Top U.S. Officials Sound Alarm About China’s Military https://t.me/ResisttheMainstream/5989

(This comes from inside Mexico and U.S. BOOTS on the ground there> INTEL)///

NOW GATEWAY PUNDIT is finally reporting over 95,000 are traveling in the Caravan to the BORDER<<<

It's about to get real///
    ==

CABLES; BORDER

What's really happening at the BORDER
    //

> Over 200 safe houses in laredo Texas for Violent ILLEGAL immigrants that have been deported several times and released from U.S. prisons back to Mexico are now waiting on the safe houses///

>The Cartels have armed many of the Violent Immigrants in the safe houses . And the Cartels have armed many of the people in the CARAVAN [ INFILTRATION ] >[DS]

>The amount of human Trafficking at BORDER is the HIGHEST in U.S. history with 1.7 million ILLEGAL immigrants in the past 12 months... ( This is reporrted by The New York Times <<< which means it's far worse and under reported the real NUMBERS)//

>NPR puts the numbers at 200,000 illegals a month crossing that's (2.4 million in the past 12 months)//

>Tens of thousands of HAITIANS are reported Armed

>Through the Laredo doors is 100% open no control.. With fentanyl/violet gangs armed smuggling cocaine human trafficking

>The past 3O days on El Paso border/Laredo/ Del Rio gun fights between the Mexican cartels and gangs have intensified with shootings reported against National Guards

>.. Mil.ops. Infiltrated the CARAVAN and have given reports of Middle Eastern terrorist inside the CARAVAN

>Boots on the ground reports up to 230,000 inside the Caravan moving

>U.S. militias forming with off duty officers and retired veterans at the border already

>Back in August A man killed a Lyft driver Sunday afternoon in Garland and then opened fire at Plano police headquarters before an officer shot him may have been inspired by foreign terrorists, authorities say

>Sleeper cells along the BORDER
    >

What ever happens.... We pray only for a peaceful outcome for all innocent people///

THE DEEP STATE HAVE OTHER PLANS..... BLOOD BATH/FALSE FLAG>>> BLAME TEXAS AND BRING IN U.N.<<<

There are several reasons for the [DS] TO CREATE A_ BLACK OPS _EVENT<<< @ the border..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A reminder.. My page isn't a go happy fun page full of positive flowering shining news/// it's a channel that's been giving it to you straight///...>> I have been telling you..... NEAR {near}DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT is happening... PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN.........>>>>

>u.s.-soldiers-speak-out-america-is-under-attack-prepare-yourself-now

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS 11/2/21 continued...

Nobody's telling the TRUTH<

Saudi Arabia almost out of OIL <
    Russian running  out of Natural Gas <
    Investors being lied too..
    Major companies don't know how to break the news and don't want to lose investors

MAINSTREAM media staying clear of this news>>>>

(Sometimes I read the comments sections of other posts...... Very interesting to see so much PATRIOTS / ANONS still don't believe they are inside the [CRASH]

INSIDE THE BUBBLE

THE GREAT ECONOMIC [CRASH] OF THE 21ST CENTURY WILL TAKE YEARS TO REBUILD.....

if you still don't understand

your INSIDE a [ CRASH ]

> INFLATION
    > SHORTAGES
    > JOB LOSS
    > PERLE WALKING OF THEIR JOBS
    > MILITARY WALKING OFF
    > FIRE MEN, POLICE, NURSES, FIRED OR WALK OFFS
    > CARGO ACROSS THE WORLD STALLING
    > MICRO CHIP SHORTAGE HAS STOPPED PRODUCTION OF 2022 PRODUCTS...
    TVS. PHONES. CARS. SMART APPLIANCES. MILITARY PRODUCTION, PRIVATE/COMMERCIAL FLIGHT PRODUCTION >

....ECT ECT EXT ECT...

(If you still don't understand your INSIDE the Worst [CRASH] in human history taking place... and your not prepared << I wish you the Best of luck>>>

INSIDE THE CRASH..
    THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

THE NEWS IS [FAKE]
    THE WAR IS REAL

BUCKLE UP BUTTERCUPS...

==

Cryptic Elon Musk Post Goes Viral in China Amid Clash With World Food Program

READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/cryptic-elon-musk-post-goes-viral-in-china-amid-clash-with-world-food-program_4081970.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:53 pm

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS 11/3/21 continued...

German Companies Creating Segregated Canteens For Vaccinated And Unvaccinated
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/german-companies-creating-segregated-canteens-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated
    ==

​Gun Sales Continue Climbing as 2021 Set to Eclipse Every Year but 1
    READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/gun-sales-continue-climbing-as-2021-set-to-eclipse-every-year-but-1_4082147.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

​US Offers $10 Million Reward in Hunt for DarkSide Cybercrime Group
    READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-offers-reward-of-up-to-10-million-for-information-on-darkside-cybercrime-group_4086827.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

China’s Port Strategy Positions It for Global Dominance
    READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas-port-strategy-positions-it-for-global-dominance_4086684.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

November 5th
    Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of 'Russia Collusion' -- and Hillary's Team Did It

Special Counsel John Durham's indictment of Danchenko revealed the first evidence of "Russia collusion.
    Projection 101 -  Project your crime onto someone else

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/blue-state-blues-john-durham-found-the-first-evidence-of-russia-collusion-and-hillarys-team-did-it/

NEW - Special Counsel John Durham’s indictment yesterday of "dossier" source Igor Danchenko revealed the first real evidence of "Russia collusion" and it was linked to Hillary Clinton’s associates, not to Trump or his presidential campaign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/05/blue-state-blues-john-durham-found-the-first-evidence-of-russia-collusion-and-hillarys-team-did-it/
    ==

Hmm?
    JUST IN - Pfizer's new experimental Covid pill "Paxlovid" cuts hospitalizations and deaths by 89%, the company claims.

The company said it planned to submit the data as soon as possible to the Food and Drug Administration to seek authorization for the pill to be used in the United States.

The pill is a 3CL protease inhibitor, a type of antiviral medication that has been used against HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
    ==

This is great. It protects the unvaxxed.

Vienna BANS Unvaxxed from Restaurants as Infections Surge

People not vaccinated against coronavirus will be banned from cafes, restaurants and events with more than 25 people, the City of Vienna announced Thursday - measures that are likely to be introduced across Austria soon, as Covid cases ramp up.

New daily infections in Austria rose to 8,594 on Thursday, govt data showed - a 32% increase from Wednesday and approaching the record of more than 9,000 set last November.

Of Austria's nine provinces, Vienna has the lowest infection rate, partly because it has generally had the toughest restrictions, but it also has the highest rate of intensive-care beds occupied by COVID-19 patients at 21%.
    ==

Intentional Medical Supply Crisis: Punishment For Unvaxxed!
    Until last month, Medline industries was America’s largest family-owned medical supplies distributor. A Cabal of private equity firms, including Blackstone, Carlyle Group, and Hellman and Friedman bought up Medline, and immediately the mass purge of the unvaccinated began. Finance is deliberately engineering a crisis at one of our biggest medical supply companies.
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/intentional-medical-supply-crisis-punishment-for-unvaxxed/
    ==

"I can no longer say that devolution is a theory.

Parts, if not the entirety, are absolutely in place as we speak.

This read completely and totally blew my mind.

On December 7th, 2020 (AFTER the election was stolen) Trump announced the Federal Mission Resilience Strategy which called "to preserve our constitutional form of government under any and all conditions."

The strategy and execution describe the actions needed to create devolved forms of continuity in order to preserve our "constitutional form of government" and ensuring the federal executive branch functions PROPERLY in times of crisis and war.

The crisis is specifically named Covid-19 and cyber attacks, but one could argue the wording could include "Manchurian Candidates."

Again... All of this was put in place AFTER the 2020 election.

It even names who's leading the committees to setup a devolved form of government and their roles."

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution-part-13
    ==

The Controlled Demolition Of The EU
    Draghi represents the forced continuity wanted by the Paris-Berlin axis for the EU... How long will it last, with galloping...
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/controlled-demolition-eu
    ==

JUST IN 🚨 Scenes from Million Mask March in London. Clashes + fireworks.
    ==

EXCERPT: How Soros's Secret Network Used Ukraine to Cover for Hillary, Hunter, and Target Donald Trump.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/excerpt-how-soross-secret-network-used-ukraine-to-cover-for-hillary-hunter-and-target-donald-trump/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Q) The Storm Rider COMMS 11/6/21 continued...

The Epoch Times
    Durham Indictment of Danchenko Reveals Role of Clinton Advisor in Dossier Creation

By: Jeff Carlson, Hans Mahncke

READ: https://www.theepochtimes.com/durham-indictment-of-danchenko-reveals-role-of-clinton-advisor-in-dossier-creation_4088453.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

NEWS/FLASH
    BYQTSR
    >>>>>THE WAR SURFACING<<

_​Durham Indictment of Danchenko Reveals Role of Clinton Advisor in Dossier Creation
     https://t.me/epochtimes/26272
    _Steele dossier source arrested in Durham probe

_NYC firefighters were among hundreds protesting covid-19 vaccine mandates near City Hall, as Biden admin’s sweeping federal mandate comes into effect.
    https://t.me/epochtimes/26271

_ - Protesters clash with police in Parliament Square as the Million Mask March takes place on Guy Fawkes Night in London.
    https://t.me/realx22report/4831

_U.S. intelligence apparatus could soon lose thousands of officers due to Biden's vaccine mandate. 20-40% of the intelligence officers have refused the COVID-19 vaccines as of late October.
    https://t.me/disclosetv/5448

_11 States Rally Against Biden's Vax Mandate On Businesses
    https://t.me/rtnews/14623

_Former top FBI lawyer James Baker to take stand in Durham’s case against Michael Sussmannhttps://t.me/ninoscorner/3740

_MANUFACTURED MEDICAL SUPPLY SHORTAGE!
    https://t.me/stewpeters/9978

_OPERATION NO VACCINE PASS & NO MASK - France - 4th November 2021
    https://t.me/themotherofnations/937

_If Americans don’t fight back, OSHA’s medical tyranny will expand to all businesses, regardless of employee counthttp://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-05-if-americans-dont-fight-back-oshas-medical-tyranny-will-expand.html

_Whistleblower: Pfizer and research partner falsified COVID-19 vaccine trials datahttp://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-05-pfizer-falsified-covid-vax-trials-data.html

_Thousands Of US Intelligence Agency Employees Refusing The Jab
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/thousands-of-us-intelligence-agency-employees-refusing-the-jab/

_Hollywood, athletes suffering more post-injection trauma, as censorship and propaganda pick up steam
    https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/05/hollywood-athletes-suffering-more-post-injection-trauma-as-censorship-and-propaganda-pick-up-steam/

_Bombshell Report: Dem Governor Who Pushed for Trump to Release Tax Returns Didn't Pay Income Tax for Yearshttps://westernjournal.com//bombshell-report-dem-governor-pushed-trump-release-tax-returns-didnt-pay-income-tax-years/

_Democratic Governor Defies Biden, Comes Out Against His Tyrannical COVID Vaccine Mandatehttps://westernjournal.com//democratic-governor-defies-biden-comes-tyrannical-covid-vaccine-mandate/

_As U.S. Gas Prices Skyrocket, A Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Oil Firm is Building Its Largest-Ever Gas Storage Facility.https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden-linked-oil-firm-hits-record-levels-of-production/

_Hollywood Records Another Death on Set!!!
    https://t.me/TheTrueDefender/9954

_🇺🇸 Trump Endorsed Candidates Sweep Elections 4:0! The Start Of Nationwide Trump Comeback!
    https://thetruereporter.com/trump-endorsed-candidates-sweep-elections-40-the-start-of-nationwide-trump-comeback/

NATO CONTROLS U.N. WORLD BANKS. WHO. GATES. SEPI. GPMB WEF. THE FIVE EYES. CIA . WORLD ELITES. ROCKEFELLERS. ROTHSCHILDS. OBAMA BUSH'S. CCP . Vatican. ECT ECT...>> . EVERY DARK DEEP STATE GOVERNMENT....

NATO IS THE FORMATION OF THE CABAL...

DURHAM>>> IS MUCH MORE THAN YOU CAN FATHOM<<<<<

THIS IS THE PRIMARY 🎯
    [NATO]

INSIDE THE STORM

THE DEEP STATE ARE PLAYING THE LAST CARDS. MORE LOCKDOWNS. MORE FEAR PANIC>>> CREATE SHORTAGE... BREAK SUPPLY CHAINS<<<

But the people WILL RISE THROUGH THE HARDEST MOMENTS..... PATRIOT WORLD IS BEING BORN...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:31 am

Sidney Powell COMMs 11/6/21

SOURCE: Taliban Death Squad Posing As Western NGO In Afghanistan Is Executing American Allies Who Contact Them For Help - CD Media
    The Biden administration recently admitted thousands of Americans are trapped in-country.
    SOURCE: Taliban Death Squad Posing As Western NGO In Afghanistan Is Executing American Allies Who Contact Them For Help
    https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/asia/2021/11/06/source-taliban-death-squad-posing-as-western-ngo-in-afghanistan-is-executing-american-allies-who-contact-them-for-help/
    ==

Florian Dagoury: World Record Holder In Static Breath-Hold Freediving Diagnosed With Myopericarditis After Pfizer Vaccine, Possible End Of Career
    Florian Dagoury has been diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days after his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine.
    https://thecovidworld.com/florian-dagoury-world-record-holder-in-static-breath-hold-freediving-diagnosed-with-myopericarditis-after-pfizer-vaccine-possible-end-of-career/
    ==

Former Pfizer Chief: "Children are 50X More Likely to Die from the Covid Vaccine than the Virus."
    ==

https://youtu.be/fVRzd5emvE8
    Did Jan. 6 & Ray Epps Expose a Corrupt FBI? | Darren Beattie | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 124
    The events of January 6 have had constant attention from the mainstream media, yet so much about that day remains cloaked in mystery. So much just doesn’t add up. It doesn’t feel right.
    ==

Appeals court stays Biden vaccine mandate for businesses
    An appeals court ruled on Saturday to temporarily halt

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/580403-appeals-court-stays-biden-vaccine-mandate-for-businesses
    ==

cirstenw COMMs 11/6-7/21 COMMs

Blowhard Al Gore Backs Technology that Tracks Greenhouse Gas Emitters Like Himself
    For years now Democrats have been working on plans to track and prosecute global warming skeptics. Now, blowhard Al Gore backs technology that tracks greenhouse gas emitters to harass and shame them. Al may end up a target of his..
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/blowhard-al-gore-backs-technology-tracks-greenhouse-gas-emitters-like/?utm_source=Telegram&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

(Watch out... they're going after the farting cows again.)
    ==

Another Biden Record - US Trade Deficit in September Reaches an All-Time High of $80 Billion
    The US trade deficit hit a new record in September while more ships are stranded offshore near Southern California waiting to be unloaded. The Biden Administration reached another record in September.  The trade deficit reached the highest amount ever recorded in US history. The Daily Caller reported: The U.S. trade deficit hit a record high..
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/another-biden-record-us-trade-deficit-september-reaches-time-high-80-billion/?utm_source=Telegram&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

(They think we're idiots. Biden? He was executed a few years back and replaced with an actor wearing a mask. So whose really in charge? Certainly not Biden or the actor. Could it be the Satanic DS Pedophiles? And all of the criminal elites at the top? Would be nice if Popeye opened up a few cans of spinach and whooped their sorry scum sucking bottom dweller lily livered asses. Better yet... haul them all off to GITMO for their tribunals and executions.... if not now, when?)
    ==

Iraqi prime minister survives assassination attempt with drones at his home
    Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi survived an assassination attempt that saw armed drones descend on his Baghdad home, according to Iraqi officials.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/07/iraqi-pm-mustafa-al-kadhimi-survives-armed-drone-assassination-attempt-at-home/

(Didn't we watch a similar scenario play out in one of the Marvel Movies?)
    ==

The Cast of the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
    The following is an archive of “bios” of more than 200 of the most prominent people who kept the Trump-Russia collusion hoax alive. For an introduction to the archive, see "Introducing the Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax Archive." The bios will be posted in batches in the coming days and weeks. Hyperlinks in the table of contents and index will become active as each batch is added..
    https://capitalresearch.org/article/the-cast-of-the-trump-russia-collusion-hoax/

(Why does it take so forking long for justice to actually take place where these scum suckers are held accountable? So sick of all of this BS. Yada, yada, yada. Different day, same blue matrix.)
    ==

WhipLash347  11/5/21

Dancing Queen (Abba) & Everything gonna be alright (Bob Marley) in Powel's funeral!! Who is control? Pay attention!
    ==

BREAKING: Pfizer Scientist Nick Karl Confronted By James O'Keefe Over Shocking 'Natural Immunity' Admission

"I Would Not Like To See Any Of This. Are You F**king Kidding Me Right Now?"
    ==

The week in quantum: IQT Fall, security, international cooperation, error correction and more
    IBM announced a quantum speed metric this week, while panelists at IQT Fall debated the urgent need for post-quantum cryptography.
    https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/week-quantum-iqt-fall-security-international-cooperation-error-correction-and-more
    ==

Two of World’s Biggest Quantum Computers Made in China
    Scientists in China have tested two different quantum computers on what they say are more challenging tasks than what Google’s quantum computer faced in 2019. They note their work points to "an unambiguous quantum computational advantage."
    https://spectrum.ieee.org/quantum-computers-china-zuchongzi-juizhang
    ==

KETS Quantum Security Announces Participation in $12.1M 'Quantum Data Centre of the Future' Project
    Nov. 5, 2021 -- KETS Quantum Security is part of a £9M ($12.1M) Quantum Data Centre of the Future project, funded by UKRI who have announced £50M ($67M..
    https://www.hpcwire.com/off-the-wire/kets-quantum-security-announces-participation-in-12-1m-quantum-data-centre-of-the-future-project/
    ==

ColdQuanta Founder and CTO Dana Anderson Awarded 2021 Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics
    BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 5, 2021 -- ColdQuanta, a leader in Cold Atom Quantum Technology, today announced its co-founder and CTO, Dana Anderson, was awarded..
    https://www.hpcwire.com/off-the-wire/coldquanta-founder-and-cto-dana-anderson-awarded-2021-willis-e-lamb-award/
    ==

EMERGENCY
    TAKE YOUR CHILD
    OUT OF SCHOOL
    NOW!!

We know for certain now Primary and High Schools
    in NSW are V A C C I N A T I N G
    ALL students and staff

(without parental consent or knowledge)
    IF THEY ARE ON SITE THEY WILL BE VACCINATED

SPOTLIGHT: Adventist Primary School, Kempsey NSW VACCINATING KIDS ON MONDAY!!
    ==

Military is the only way. 🪖 #1776 #WWG1WGA ⚔🇺🇲I love you
    ==

Alpha&OmegaCrownVVQ17
    1. New Idea Magazine November (8'th) - ["QUEEN"] Steps Down! EMS - EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM (MIDNIGHT) Summit

2. Kayleigh Mcenany - Eric Trump - GAS PRICE... Repost - Level (23.59) That (Would) Mean.. 7.11 - 11.7 SUNDAY TO MONDAY OVERNIGHT - MiDNIGHT!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

(YIKES!!  WE'RE FORKED!) Of course the Eeyore perspective is.. "Could be worse. Nor sure how. But it could be."
    ==

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:34 am

Breaking911 COMMs 11/2-7/21

Los Angeles County sheriff says vaccine mandate is a threat to public safety, won’t enforce it -

https://breaking911.com/los-angeles-county-sheriff-says-vaccine-mandate-is-a-threat-to-public-safety-wont-enforce-it/
    ==

$100K REWARD: MS-13 Leader Known As ‘Porky’ Added To FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List - https://breaking911.com/100k-reward-ms-13-leader-porky-added-to-fbis-ten-most-wanted-list/
    ==

‘YOU’RE TRYING TO COVER YOUR ASS!’: Watch Sen. Rand Paul And Dr. Fauci Clash In Latest Heated Exchange - https://breaking911.com/youre-trying-to-cover-your-ass-watch-sen-rand-paul-and-dr-fauci-clash-in-latest-heated-exchange/
    ==

DEVELOPING: Witnesses report men with rifles shooting at beach resort in Cancún - Cancún, Q.R., Mexico – Vacationers at the Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun Resort in Mexico were sheltering-in-place after reports of armed men storming the beach and an active shooting
    https://breaking911.com/developing-witnesses-report-men-with-rifles-shooting-at-beach-resort-in-cancun/
    ==

Vacationers at the Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun Resort in Mexico are sheltering-in-place after reports of armed men storming the beach and an active shooting. https://breaking911.com/developing-witnesses-report-men-with-rifles-shooting-at-beach-resort-in-cancun/
    ==

BREAKING: Biden Admin. Sues Texas Over New Voting Laws - https://breaking911.com/breaking-biden-admin-sues-texas-over-new-voting-laws/
    ==

FROZEN SHRIMP RECALL
    GEORGIA – Southeastern Grocers is recalling 16 oz. Fisherman’s Wharf Brand Frozen Jumbo Cooked Shrimp 16-20 count (UPC 2114003262) due to potential presence of listeria. The affected product features a Best-By date..
    https://breaking911.com/frozen-shrimp-recall/
    ==

CAUGHT ON TESLA CAM! Professional photographer followed 40 miles before being held at gunpoint by man on probation for robbing other photogs https://breaking911.com/caught-on-tesla-cam-professional-photographer-followed-40-miles-before-being-held-at-gunpoint-by-man-on-probation-for-robbing-other-photogs/
    ==

South Carolina Governor BANS Biden’s Vaccine Mandate At State Cabinet Agencies https://breaking911.com/south-carolina-governor-bans-bidens-vaccine-mandate-at-state-cabinet-agencies/
    ==

U.S. Offers $10M Reward To For Info On ‘DarkSide’ Colonial Pipeline Hackers - https://breaking911.com/u-s-offers-10m-reward-to-for-info-on-darkside-colonial-pipeline-hackers/
    ==

SpecOperator17 COMMs 11/6-8/21

il Donaldo Trumpo: JOE BIDEN IS A PEDOPHILE AND THE FBI IS TRYING TO COVER IT UP!!! THEY'RE QUITE GOOD AT COVERING UP FOR PEDOPHILES!!!
    ==

Study Psalm 106.

The Israelites were into fertility worship.

Satanism.

They sacrificed their children to Satan.

Do not lose track of the fact that Satan is the god of this world; if he enjoyed child sacrifice then, then he likely still enjoys it now.

Child trafficking is a peculiar thing; it’s a form of currency & worship for Satanists, but it “profits” us bystanders little - except to do good & overcome evil.

Takes a big Jesus to calm me on this issue.

==

David Hayes (PrayingMedic) is correct regarding Civilian vs Non Cilivilian.

Law Of War still applies.

https://qalerts.app/?n=4621 

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
    [Set 1]

1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

https://qalerts.app/?n=2481

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

1. Jeffery Epstein
    2. Ghislaine Maxwell
    3. Michael Sussman
    4. Igor Danchenko

Examin "PatriotsFight" (there are 9)
    Examin "Placeholder" (see spreadsheet)

"...
    Former FBI official: Indictment of Jeffrey Epstein is 'placeholder,'
    ..."

https://qalerts.app/?n=3376

https://qresear.ch/indictments

https://t.me/praying_medic/6494

https://t.me/Majestic12Mirror/16753

Cross Reference IG Horowitz Report.

Watch RussiaGate related Indictments.

==

5+ years (statements made in 2016).
    2016 + 5 = 2021
    2021 Release of [Q]uantum Technologie
    Think on Quantum System

Booom💥💥💥💥
    ==

ARE YOU KEEPING TRACK

OF RESIGNATIONS AND

DEATHS.???

NOW GO CHECK OUT THE

FIRST 1 - 100 Q DROPS.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
    ==

QFrogman5326
    >zyzzxswyzz99ncswicncswicncsvvic879zwvsxxzwz777z9789xwzywzyvvhrhrhrifhrbekdcbdnnsmej99z8wzxzyxvzvwxyzwvx79xzz99zwx5zsgfpzywx9vwxyzz99z9xzv9z9xvwzz99vzzwxywzz99z999zzz999vvwxywzxyzz7x7xzz9v8vvwncswicehebskendbfjrbrnnsebbsbdhezzz9999xvwzgkrjehsbnzxvwz978zz99hrhebdjekzwvtabdbdn99zwvvviczgdcb//

(Have fun with this one. Gobbledy Gook or Code?)
    ==

Frogman:

“C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1”

Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4

“Device test”

“ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
    ZERO.

Do not mistake public silence for inaction

This is not another 4-year election”
    ==

1,684 pages of payoffs, bribes, and corruption.

Vote NO to the "infrastructure" bill.

The only infrastructure this bill gets us is a metaphorical pipeline of pure cash flowing abroad.

https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-117HR5376RH-RCP117-17.pdf

(Well we all saw how this XXXX show turned out. The vote identified more chicken XXXX traitors in the chicken house.)
    ==

DAN COMMS: Igor Danchenko Destroys HRC, Igor Was 'The Hunt' In Red October

Dan delivered explosive yet subtle comms on the newest Durham arrest. Hours after the announcement of Igor Danchenko's arrest, Dan changed his 'following' count from 971 to 972, connecting to Q972 Think outside the box. If we follow Dan's 'hint', and reverse 972 to 279, Q279 is Q giving excerpts regarding what Red October truly means.

While everything Q has multiple meanings, this drop describes how the fabricated Russia Collusion story will end up being like the movie where the bad submarine commander launches a torpedo & it comes back to sink his own vessel.

To solve Dan's comms, recall Q852 Why was ‘The HUNT For’ removed? In this context, it is because the White Hats found what they were looking for, the source of the fake 'Russia' dirt, who we now know to be Igor Danchenko.

To confirm, return to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX = 229 = DANCHENKO DESTROYS HRC = IGOR DANCHENKO RED OCTOBER.

(Well, well, well. Who Knew?)
    ==

TRUMP CONFIRMS: HRC Was Executed Years Ago, The Movie Is To Awaken The Public

Trump posted a video of HRC at Gitmo mixed with his debate against her where he said he would appoint a special counsel to investigate her. Trump's text: SHE KNOWS WHERE SHE'S GOING = 276 = CAMP JUSTICE AT GUANTANAMO BAY = The Real HRC Executed Years Ago = Movie For The Public Wake Up.

By posting at 12:04 => 124 = One You See = Body Doubles = Real 1 Executed.

These confirmations from Trump help re-assure those in the High IQ Anon community that there are multiple levels of reality occurring right now. In truth, HRC was likely executed in 2019, but in 'the movie' HRC is alive, will soon be arrested publicly, tried for her crimes & sentenced accordingly.

In truth, Trump is likely still POTUS and we are in Devolution (Shadow Government) and Law Of War. In the movie, Biden is destroying America.

As frustrating as 'the movie' is for those awake, the purpose of 'the movie' is to wake the sleeping masses.
    ==

Was the flag on GHWB wrinkled? What does that signify?
    Comms for Traitor

https://bit.ly/2ZAFRco
    https://bit.ly/3kImPJ9

1221 Take it Away!

Remember No Name's Wrinkled Flag funeral
    Remember Elijah Cummings Wrinkled Flag funeral?
    👀
    ==

BRING the PAIN!

Mike Lindell just said that on Nov 23rd there will be a Lawsuit to be presented to the United States Supreme Court based on Election Fraud. 🔥🔥🔥

Two Year Q delta to Nov 23rd
    Qp 3684

Rudy's Tweet
    I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years!

I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.

Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

It's going to be BIBLICAL!
    THE GREAT AWAKENING

H/T @MistyG17 for the video
    ==

A Russian diplomat has been found dead after falling from a third-floor window of Moscow’s embassy in Berlin.

Der Spiegel, which broke the news, identified the victim as Kirill Zhalo, 35, the son of a top Russian intelligence officer. German authorities believe Mr Zhalo was in fact a spy working under the cover of second secretary, the website reported.

He was found lifeless in a pool of blood shortly after 7am on 19 October.

Bellingcat, an investigative journalism website, has corroborated family ties to General Alexei Zhalo, the deputy head of the Second Directorate of Russia’s security agency. Data from leaked car registration databases show the two men shared addresses – 1st in a family home in Rostov-on-Don, in southern Russia, & later in Moscow.

Bellingcat allege the Directorate was also responsible for the brazen daytime assassination of former Chechen rebel commander Zelimkhan Khangoshvili in Berl’s Tiergarten in August 2019.
    ==

WHEN DID THE WH LEAKS CEASE?
    Who was removed?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:19 am

https://youtu.be/yTwt6uDma84
    Crop circle reveals that will blow you away and we are just getting started.

==

Q) The Storm Rider COMMs 11/7/21

I took a few days rest... I hope your well good PATRIOTS....

Lots of news hitting everyday since Red OCTOBER.. The past couple of months across the WORLD everything is intensifying.... The woman in the U.S. are standing so strong and powerful for their children and creating Communities and even changed the current state election in Virginia..... Thank you to the MAMA BEARS ( if you get a chance Join this growing MOVEMENT).

As you can see.. We are headed into a great AWAKENING full force with much work needed to be done by the people and for the people..... Take back the power from the Government ..

..... Stay Vigilant....

Much is happening behind the scenes

==

Dana White is still refusing to force his fighters to get vaccinated. 🇺🇲

"It's your body. This is a free country. Do what you want."

==

Dr. Peter Doshi: Merriam-Webster Changed Definition of 'Vaccine' To Fit Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines.
    https://rumble.com/vos4to-dr.-peter-doshi-merriam-webster-changed-definition-of-vaccine-to-fit-covid-.html
    ==

Senator Johnson Vaccine Panel: Brianne Dressen 'Life-Altering Injury AstraZeneca Trial'
    Brianne Dressen was severely neurologically injured by a single COVID vaccine. Because protocol requires two doses, she was dropped from the trial. Her reaction is not described in the released clinic.
    https://rumble.com/vos0ti-senator-johnson-vaccine-panel-brianne-dressen-life-altering-injury-astrazen.html
    ==

Senator Johnson Vaccine Panel: Dr. Linda Wastila 'Autopsies Show Vaccine Is Dangerous'
    https://rumble.com/vos1l0-senator-johnson-vaccine-panel-dr.-linda-wastila-autopsies-show-vaccine-is-d.html
    ==

Aaron Rodgers came out and said that he is taking Ivermectin, Zinc and monoclonal treatments. He also thinks that wearing masks at indoor press conferences makes “absolutely no sense” since all the reporters are vaccinated and masked.
    You gotta love when these superstars speak out and destroy their fake narrative 🇺🇸
    ==

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare 😒

“Mr. Gates made the warning during a Policy Exchange interview with the chair of the Health Select Committee Jeremy Hunt.

The Microsoft founder also called for the formation of a new billion-dollar World Health Organisation Pandemic Task Force.”
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/bill-gates-warns-smallpox-terror-000100099.html
    ==

Thousands protest COVID green pass in Milan

Around 4,000 people gathered in central Milan on Saturday to protest the COVID pass system put in place by the government to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

Protesters deviated from the previously authorised itinerary halfway, flooding Beatrice d’Este street and complicating the traffic. Police reportedly detained at least ten protesters.

The COVID Green Pass certificate is mandatory for all workers in Italy and necessary to enter restaurants, bars, gyms, swimming pools or museums.
    By RUPTLY
    ==

Bosnia and Herzegovina: Drone footage captures extent of flooding in Sarajevo region

Flash flooding in the Sarajevo region has led to evacuations and power cuts, as seen on Saturday.

Fields and local villages appeared submerged by the floodwater, which was caused by heavy rain.

On Friday, energy supplier Elektroprijenos announced that several of its grids had been affected by the flooding, leading to power outages in Sarajevo city.

Hundreds of residents along the banks of the river Bosnia, Tilava, and Zeljeznica were also reportedly evacuated due to the heavy downpour.
    By RUPTLY
    ==

Chase Bank Outages: Major cities across the US hit by delayed transactions

Users are reporting glitches in many cities from San Francisco, LA, Texas & New York. The most common issue being flagged on the site Downdetector appears to be deposits and payments not hitting accounts on both ends. The issue, which has been occurring for a few hours already, is allegedly down to maintenance.
    ==

North Korea: Artillery Drills Mark Latest Weapons-Test Warning to US & SK

Pyongyang has conducted artillery firing exercises, as it continues to call for Washington and Seoul to back down from hostile policies. (AP citing state media)

A competition among mechanized units was held on Saturday to test combat readiness, with senior govt and military officials watching on.

Leader Kim Jong Un was not mentioned by the Korean Central News Agency in its reporting.
    ==

Clashes, arrests as hundreds protest against Covid mandates in Leipzig

Hundreds of people took to the streets of the German city of Leipzig on Saturday to protest against the government’s Covid-19 measures. They were faced with counter-protests and police.

A large police force was deployed to Leipzig where a total of 12 protests were scheduled to take place. Armored police vehicles were seen on the city's streets.
    ==

FBI swoops down on Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe home in Ashley Biden diary ‘theft’ investigation Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe’s home was reportedly raided by the FBI, following two other search warrants being executed on people connected to the company over the alleged stolen diary of Joe Biden’s daughter, Ashley.
    ==

Yellow Vests joins protesters demonstrating against COVID pass, taxes in Paris

Thousands of demonstrators gathered in Paris on Saturday, to protest the recent health mandates, as well as to demand higher wages and lower taxes.
    Riot police were seen escorting the march participants, who were joined by Yellow Vest protesters.

"We have our demands and they have never changed. We demand social and fiscal justice, lower taxes, higher wages for workers, and an increase in minimum retirement for disabled people so that they can live with dignity," said protester Najeh.

Najeh went on to describe the COVID-19 health pass and planned mandatory vaccinations as 'liberticidal laws.'

The gathering marked the 17th consecutive march against the COVID-19 health pass, with similar demonstrations taking place across the country.
    ==

EXPLOSIVE REPORT ON SCIENTIFIC TREASON: U.S. Traitors, Driven by Greed, are Betting on the Success of China
    Guest post by Lawrence Selin and Anna Chen Despite the overwhelming scientific evidence that COVID-19 could not have evolved in nature and, therefore, must have been created in a laboratory.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/explosive-report-scientific-treason-u-s-traitors-driven-greed-betting-success-china/
    ==

CNN And Sesame Street Collaborated To Push Vaccine Propaganda For Young Children!
    http://thetruereporter.com/cnn-and-sesame-street-collaborated-to-push-vaccine-propaganda-for-young-children/
    ==

BREAKING: 8 Confirmed Dead, 11 Cardiac Arrests At Travis Scott Astroworld Festival; Proof Of Negative COVID Test Or Full Vaccination Required For Attendance
    http://thetruereporter.com/breaking-8-confirmed-dead-11-cardiac-arrests-at-travis-scott-astroworld-festival-proof-of-negative-covid-test-or-full-vaccination-required-for-attendance/
    ==

Paul Revere-themed movement alerts Americans to imminent dangers from within
    Paul Revere warned colonists that the enemy was coming by sea with two lanterns in the old church tower.
    https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/paul-revere-themed-movement-alerts-americans-imminent-dangers-within/
    ==

Bayer executive admits in public that mRNAs are gene therapies and that, without the pandemic, no one would have been willing to have them injected

==

Kash Patel and Richard Grenell Part 2: Durham Probe, Hostage Return, and Fixing California
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/kash-patel-and-richard-grenell-part-2-durham-probe-hostage-return-and-fixing-california_4088638.html?utm_medium=epochtimes&utm_source=telegram
    ==

⚠BILL GATES
    just gave a warning that Terrorist will release the next BIOWEAPON ATTACK<<

(This actually means GATES / UN / NATO / ROTHSCHILDS / ROCKEFELLERS / VATICAN / WORLD BANKS. <<CABAL>> DEEP STATE ... Actually are getting ready to release the next BIOWEAPON<<<))))

////The world is CONNECTED and one.... The people must all RISE....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

Q) The Storm Rider COMMs 11/7/21 continued

Doctors And Vaccine Victims Testify In A Panel in Washington D.C. to Crimes Against Humanity – CDC, FDA, NIH, Fauci are No Shows - The True Defender !
    Some of the world’s leading scientists, doctors, and medical professionals attended a discussion panel organized by Senator Ron Johnson..
    https://thetruedefender.com/doctors-and-vaccine-victims-testify-in-a-panel-in-washington-d-c-to-crimes-against-humanity-cdc-fda-nih-fauci-are-no-shows/
    ==

CABLES:
    Deep State is making major moves coming after Doctors/ Politicians/Major Podcaster/And many people who have major following into the Millions who are sharing REAL INFORMATION AGAINST THE VACCINES/EFFECTS AND PLANDEMIC...

a WAR never seen before///
    Even soldiers who have touched the Battle grounds have never seen a WAR like this..... INFORMATION WARS ..

>>> THE DIVIDING OF COUNTRIES<<<

KEEP SHARING INFORMATION AND DEFYING THE MANDATES, VACCINES AND LOCKDOWNS...

Take all the proper precautions and preparations///

HAVE FAITH
    > RIDE THE STORM

{Ask things change}

The RISE OF THE PEOPLE is Real<<<<<

It's beginning and happening faster and faster......
    ==

UK PRIMARY School "Promotes Equality" - by asking BOYS to wear SKIRTS

A school in Edinburgh asked teachers and students to wear skirts to class, including boys as young as 3, to promote equality. (Daily Mail)

“We’re keen to spread the message that clothes don’t have a gender and that we should all be free to express ourselves as we choose,” teachers allegedly wrote.

The email to parents reportedly said skirts would be offered to students who don't own one, adding leggings could be worn underneath if kids want to be "comfortable."

The council in Scotland said kids could opt out, but reaction online ranged from concern that those who didn't take part would be frowned on - to explaining that some students wanted to support "wear a skirt to school day." November 4th last year saw a boy in Spain expelled for wearing a skirt.

Teach not preach... or do you back Castleview Primary?
    ==

FOX Newsmax and Twitter- all dog pile - what does that tell you #SavageAngel
    ==

[VIDEO] Nurse Calls Out The Overwhelmed Hospitals, DESTROYS Official Narrative

Pandemic of the vaccinated they say...

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/11/video-nurse-calls-out-the-overwhelmed-hospitals-destroys-official-narrative/
    ==

[DARK WINTER,]

Now. You understand why BILL GATES is TALKING about a Smallpox terror ATTACK)))>>>>

It's all PLANNED

I have WARNED many times of everything taken place and the [COLLAPSE]>>

THEIR IS MUCH HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES>>>> WHITE HATS UNDERSTAND THE LOOKING GLASS<<< UNDERSTAND GAME THEORY.....
    THE DEEP STATE WILL DESTROY THEM SELVES<<

WHEN EVERYTHING IS DONE..... THE WORLD WILL BE AWAKENED and the control of the World will never happen again and lies of MSM, Governments, INTEL<<<<<

THE DESTRUCTION OF A 6,000 CABAL IS BEING TAKEN APART....../////
    FAITH, LOVE, HOPE, COMPASSION>>>>>MOVES THE SPIRITUAL TIPPING POINT AND VIBRATIONS AROUND THE EARTH......

in the END_ there is no Game.... just the Great Awakening and Golden era

Keep FAITH

Always remember to take time with family and friends... And take care to your health and SPIRITUAL BATTLE ARMOUR

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:19 pm

LookingGlass1776 COMMs

What you see VS what it really means:

PEOPLE =
    Mass Depopulation

PLANET =
    Destruction of natural resources

PROSPERITY =
    Even more poverty and debt slavery

Playbook known.

==

Prince Charles
    How twisted, a royal child hunter telling governments to invoke martial law.

For what?

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
    Natural catastrophes
    (Man made)

The sickness and evilness of these people has no boundaries

Pray.
    ==

It's obvious that MSM will downplay this event, they re already saying he was suffering before from aritmia.
    Nonetheless aritmia could well be a symptom of myocarditis.
    It is unclear when the player could leave the hospital since further exams on his heart are scheduled.

It is important not to lose focus on their primary goal which is depopulation.

Total control and tyranny comes after.

Vaccine certificates has one and only goal, to get you jabbed.

Don’t comply. Save yourself.

Mandates, coercion and other blackmailing methods are just pretests they use to get you jabbed.

First achievement is depopulation.
    Always keep this in mind.
    Know your enemy.
    ==

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
    Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight. Shocking informations about the Pfizer’s death shots and the total media blackout.

Co conspirators of genocide

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
    ==

Did you know?👀
    Jan 2019

NASA Found a Giant Underground Cavern in Antarctica Almost the Size of Manhattan

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/nasa-found-giant-underground-cavern-142500519.html
    ==

The entire EU have turned into a nazi fascist style dictatorship and is currently building solid foundations for becoming a full blown NWO western outpost.

It will only get worse.
    ==

The studies for the Pfizer authorization have been falsified: "My daughter participated in the Pfizer trial from 12 to 15 years." Now she is in a wheelchair. This very serious adverse effect is not mentioned in the authorization file, nor in the studies.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am