tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Jonah
SuiGeneris
superhero
TRANCOSO
sabina
Carol
tacodog
orthodoxymoron
12 posters

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Raven
    Raven

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess - Page 3 Empty Thuban II- Orthodoxymoron Discourses March 14 to March 22 AV1

Post  Raven Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Didymos Today at 10:16 pmI received the following responses from posts I have made on the internet. They don't sound human.

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.'

Very human egocentricity orthodoxus.

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!' [orthodoxymoron note: This was in connection with me fictionally using the name KRLLL - causing me to wonder if someone equated Godship with the name 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'?]

Very human ego mimicking the divine ego of God (who does not judge and is always full of 'mercy').

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

Even more so human ego-based, accentuating separation and not the natural unity of God.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

This is basically true, but omits the 'inner human core' whch IS in fact the most intelligent cosmic lifeform (the planet belongs to All) - yet remains hidden in the superconsciousness ONLY accessible by the Individual Logos partnering the Cosmic Logos.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-XXX. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

Now THEM has become a projection of earth in a true mirror imaging.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

THEM had given the 'game away' in imaging themselves as earthling cionsciousness.

Here is another internet conversation I had with someone who claimed to be a hybrid...which I found to be very interesting:

Veronica: Mad humans always existed, just don't blame their actions (if existed) to the Reptilians. Is too easy to say people are been led by other species evils than admit that there are humans nuts by themselves. Reptilians are good, they only approach a human when they fall in love, and to do good to the beloved person. Satan is a word that means "attorney" in the original language. It is not an individual, the word can apply to many alien lawyer that have nothing to do with humans.

Veronica is from Thuban in the words above.

Orthodoxymoron: Is the Old Testament God really Satan...a Reptilian. Could the "attorney" definition have something to do with the legalism seen in the Old Testament? We humans are pretty disgusting in our own right...but I suspect that evil spirits and evil aliens make things a lot worse. Who is responsible for abductions, mutilations, etc? And what about the frightful appearance of alleged Reptilians. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-evil.

Veronica: Thanks for commenting on my post, and for the opportunity of bringing up this subject. The Old Testament Satan came from a species called Man of Tri. He was a good guy, having a beautiful personal trajectory of defending social rights on his planet, extremely intelligent, only bright and right lawyers are chosen to be a Satan. At the time he arrived on Earth, unfortunately, he had become insane, and he did a lot of harm, but it was because he was ill. His species lives 8.000 to 10.000 years of Earth, and he stayed much of this time here, doing harm. As there was few personnel from other species working here, few angels and lots of work to do in those days, nobody caught him. I am not aware if Eden destituted him while he was alive, but he did not act as a Satan here, though he had the Satan seal because he was a nominated Satan ( by Eden High Council). He acted as an insane man, because he was maddened by an illness. See, there is Good and Bad, and there is Evil. Good and Bad are complementary in a context. Evil is out of place. This is because the source of Evil is an illness. It is a virus. We call it virus of Tri because was first detected there. This virus attacks a small percentage of most populations. All species are united to find the cure, all species have problems with maddened guys, and, as humans, in all species most individuals are good guys living by common sense and good social rules.

Yes, Veronica is still Thubanese, but has begun to filter too much data from 2nd Order into the many many many polarity labels of the 3rd Order.
    Recall, the 1st order is Unity internally and externally undifferentiated.
    2nd Order is Polarity still unified externally, but internally differentiated as a Oneness - the Cosmic Hologram of the Holographic Universe has not yet become 'shattered' in dispersion.
    3rd Order is Polarity differentiated both within and without.

Orthodoxymoron: Your website is very interesting. I'm wondering if you have heard of, seen or read a book titled 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so, what is your opinion? What is your opinion regarding the Teachings of Jesus? What is your opinion regarding the U.S. Constitution? What can you tell me about the New World Order? Is it really the Old Alien Order? Who was ultimately responsible for 9/11? Satan as a mentally-ill attorney is a fascinating possibility...

Veronica: I will bring the answers here later, just stopped quickly now to thank you. The FAQ is stuck for lack of questions and you really do good ones.
    I don't speak alone, I am supported by Lucifer embassy and by Eden. I got a long message from a Messenger Angel about these, it will take a while to translate, but I will let you know. Basically, about the book of Ellen White as well as the Teaching of Jesus, the message focus on the fact that we are the ones making the history now, there is no need to focus on history to know anything important. Each happening of history is fit for the time it happened. Constitution, summary: the real law is the law of Nature, not clearly understood yet, and the value of the C. relies on its closeness to the natural laws, not imposing limits to it. The C. is to assure freedom, but the freedom only exists when there is no need of law, be to limit, be to let free, other than the nature. As an overview, the U.S. Constitution is advanced, but not finished. Nature allow development and technology, as it works for the Aliens. What changes is the concept about life. New World Order never existed. If humans made their organizations, they were never powerful to threaten the entire world. Never existed an Alien Order, they are ordinary civilizations, with teachers and accountants and social philosophies, living well and satisfied, solving their problems as everyone else. I know it is hard to believe after all this negative marketing, but they are just here doing routine. About 9/11 the answer of the Angels is: All that participated of 9/11 are already dead.

Veronica is still acting under the Shadow of Thuban - she is strong in her intent; but as you can see, she is requiring help from the Luciferic realm to answer your questions. This Luciferic Realm IS Thuban.

I will put the answers here if you don't mind, not to overload the comments on the video. You are welcome. The old testament is genuine, it was transmitted by Eden, and the prophets translated the best they could, but the angel's language is not a piece of cake, and there are many misinterpretations, specially after translated to other languages and analyzed. People have the right to know how things are. I am a fallen angel, you probably heard that we born in human form. We have being trying to tell these things for many millennia, but the kings always kill us and burn our books. But this time there is Internet. I am telling this things on You Tube because I am still not sure if the powers of human will not try to burn the books again, if we start to speak to many people at once. Though the world is more civilized now. When you feel comfortable you can visit my blog, there is many more there about the Creation. There is also a book for download, it is a poem done by me with the angel Ariel, that is my brother. It was done to heal the heart, when people sometimes feel tired of the harshness of life. All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don't want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home. Have a great week.

Veronica's disposition is becoming more 3rd Order, but she realises some very important principles, such as:
    All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don't want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home.

Veronica's agency as a messenger from the 12th dimension remains valid.

About spirits: The spirits disturb, really. The fact is that spirits must remain sleeping, and when they are awake they do disturbance. What is important to understand is that never had, and there is not yet, personal enough to suffice the demand of work in Earth. The grays are the responsible to collect the lost spirits, this is part of their job and they are paid to do it and do well, but they are few with few equipment compared to the quantity of ghosts. If someone feel that is being disturbed, he must ask to the gray of his area to chase that specific ghost and the problem will be solved. They usually focus to sane the problems where more humans are being affected. To call the gray just make the request near one of their communication devices. These communicators are discretely placed where the community gathers to discuss the problems, such as churches or community centers, and by what they hear on these places they know where to act to solve the problems affecting more people at once. If someone speak to them directly pointing the problems, they can act more effectively.

Veronica is describing 3rd Order information from the polarised perspectives.

Mutilations: Aliens never mutilate. Not even the criminals. Simply because third dimensional material has no use for anyone but to those who live in it. Most aliens can jump from 3rd to 4th dimension, but their feeding and living is done in the 4th. The 3rd is just for work, tourism or study. For any alien species the bodies of the 3rd D are troublesome to deal with directly, and is pointless. The cattle mutilations are done by rats, birds and small animals. There is plenty of analysis of these supposedly mutilated by abduction corpses, and most of them point to very understandable causes, though there might be something bizarre on nature that we cannot understand. If you wish to research deeper, there is a complete article done by a Brazilian magazine called UFO with legists doctors examining many of these cattle. All of them concluded the mutilations were done by rats, that choose the soft parts to eat first - eyes, nose, mouth, ears, reproductive parts, and from these to inside. The opening made by the small creatures who live from corpses are generally perfect and round, and they eat first from inside, it is easy to see at an apple eaten by worms. From outside it can looks good, and the small hole is perfectly round.

Real abductions: The Grays are the "nanny" of human species, as the human species of Gaia is young and still entitled do receive special care. Is the grays duty to assure that all human on the group under their care gets food, shelter and sanitary conditions ( not richness, it is only about the health). So, they ionize the air to kill bacteria, influence for resources to reach hospitals, researchers and sanitary organizations. The abductions occur when a special human individual gets ill, the "special" relies on fact that the person is a hub for the distribution of resources to many others humans. If that person gets ill many will be without resources and will be consequently ill too, so the grays operate this hub person so he can keep up as a resources distributor for that area. It is expensive for the grays, done rarely. But as humans start to communicate directly with the grays they might even buy this operations perhaps, paying by sending resources to other humans in need from that gray group. They do these exchanges with some sensitive's, sometimes.

Reptilian appearances: The Reptilians are moved by the heart. They fall in love with humans more frequently than you can imagine, then they try to approach the person and everyone gets scared. They are an old, old species, with all existential problems solved, so they live in search of love and adventure. They are scary, of rude gestures, and cannot communicate well with humans, so the misunderstandings and confusions they cause are huge, but there is always an impulsive Reptilian in love behind, usually he does not succeed in his affair, sometimes do. They can fall in love with a person, with a population, with a politic system, with a project being made, by an object or place. It has nothing to do with the "take the world" theories, even because they don't have to take, the Earth belong to them, and the Angels protect Earth because of them ,as they don't fit anywhere else, while humanoids can be taken to other places. They are rough in the outside, and most sweet on the inside. Here is their place, the humans just need to learn to understand them, and I am sure will be great for all. They love to have other species living here, when a civilizations ends they long for the next.

Veronica is using words from 3rd Order has however returned to the Thuban perspective in attempting to define and describe the Human+Dragon=StarHuman equation.

I hope this information has a use for you. It is not something I read or heard, the source are the own Alien representatives. I took the task to clarify the misconceptions on the media on my group, and the intention is only to inform our point of view. I chose to speak person to person, with those who are interested on the issue, as being half-human myself.

Yes, here Veronica is 2nd Order Thubanese again.

Veronica: Hello friend, You Tube is making me tired. It is like a rally road and I don't like it, I am a girl. Here are most boys trying to combat, not to fix on the subject. For discussion, only you were interesting. Keep my e-mail if you wish. You are welcome to discuss anytime.

Veronica the Dragoness - how interesting and enticing for the Dragons protecting their treasures in their lonesome caves.

Orthodoxymoron: Thank-you for your answers and comments. I hope that the internet and You Tube will help people to learn how to communicate more effectively and nicely. I hope things turn out well for everyone...humans, aliens, everyone. I even hope that Satan can learn to be happy without being mean and causing trouble. I don't want anyone to be miserable. Life should be enjoyed. I hope this universe can get past war. We should compete constructively...not destructively. Peace to you.

Namaste

Satan is the IMAGE of the True God/Source/Creator in the Mirror of 11D - both inside in 10D and outside in 12D.

The true Satan is SATANIA and has never left the Mirror and cannot leave the twosidedness thereof UNTIL the 11D-mirror becomes Onesided.
    Then Satania will merge with the ascended Gaia becoming HER GLORIOUS HERSELF in the cosmic sexchange operation behind the dramas and the theatres.AA

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron:

abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of.

If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly?

Simple ortho, internalise the lot. Put the 'Grey Guards' as a galactic hive-race into a cell in your kneecap and 'imprison' them within yourself in a metaphorical association and a topographical map-making.
    You can map entire continents in an atlas, thus is the nature of a holographic universe.

Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations?

Yes, the alien nations map onto the kingdoms of the minerals, the flora and the fauna found on this planet. As the environmental vectors 'compete', so do the aliens.

Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System?

You appear to have made up your mind about them. It is now your responsibility to 'map' them and to 'give them live' in your capacity of the cocreatorship.

We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

The United States is clearly archetyped as the 'Church of Laodicea' in Revelation. Away from this definition, many associations and correlations can be made by individual co-creators of the physical-emotional-mental realities. These labelings then are not required to be congruent in a general convergence of the 'individual creative licences' of the authorships.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

All of this is 3rd and 4th order labeling and your labels would be as valid as anyone elses on this level of the taxonomy.
    I have given the higher (2nd) order labelings, linked to say the four beasts of Revelation and according to Thuban before:

North=Earth of Arcturus=Bull of Luke=Pachyderms of Samaria
    West=Air of Sirius=AngelMan of Matthew=Canines of Jerusalem
    South=Water of Pleiades=ScorpioEagle of John=Cetaceans of Jonah
    East=Fire of Andromeda=Lion of Mark=Felines of Judah

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
    2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
    3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
    4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
    5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
    6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
    7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
    2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
    3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
    4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
    5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
    6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
    7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
    2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
    3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
    4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
    5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
    6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
    7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Your labels are as good and valid as mine.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

All of them.

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

The 10 principalities as published here numerous times.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

All of them.

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Alex Collier calls them the Paa Taal. I call them the Thubanese. many ETs circling the earth know them as the timetravelling starhumans.

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

No.

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

Yes, basically this is correct if you qualify your statement by understanding that these (analytic) 'Reptilians' are NOT 3D entities, but astral and etheric entities. These 'Reptilians' are however physical in the fauna you can observe in a reptilian park or a zoo or the wild.

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Good question ortho.
    SIN=IGNORANCE Period. The 'war in heaven' is a war of archetypes between the True God and the usurper God, who IS the true God's Image in a Mirror. Understanding this, will allow you to understand what the unified duality or polarisation represents in the greater order of things.

YOU ortho are BOTH God physicalised AND imaged in a Devil-God in the mirror you are looking into.

So 'shattering the false images' in a archetypical mirror (the SEA in Revelation from which the 'Great Beast of Babylon' ascends from) will HEAL the cosmic fakery.
    The 'war in heaven' so circularises a linearised system in the Red Dragon BLENDING with a Blue (Christ Dragon) to neutralize the colours in triplicities:
    Red+Green+Blue=White (in Radiation) AND =Black (in Paint)

Anticolours are:
    Cyan/Skyblue+Magenta+Yellow=White (E=hf quantum law) AND =Black (E=mc^2 Einstein law).

The 'chucking out' of the Red Dragon from heaven (Revelation.12) onto the earth so allows this BLENDING to become happenstance in the earthplane as a miniature universe.
    This frees heaven (the ETs 'above the earth plane) but puts the pressure onto the earth - for the processing and the 'war on earth' - between spiritual archetypes (it does NOT have to be physical, but will be, because the earthlings do not understand the power of the archetypes).

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

You may name them yourself in your ambassadorship of Adam and as a Son of God {Genesis.2.19}.

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

The dozing and slumbersome humanoids.

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

God, the Logos and the Laws of Nature.

Who is Babylon in modernity?

You are - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Who owns Humanity?

You do - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Thank-you for your answers abraxasinas. You are speaking a language which I have yet to learn. I keep thinking...if you can't convince them...confuse them...and in their ignorance...bind them. Just my feeling. I'm very paranoid and disillusioned. I trust no one. So far...in my whole life...I have found no one who has honestly answered my questions...in my language. I end up talking to myself...and answering my own questions. I am my own best friend...and my own worst enemy. I have found no one who I truly identify with. My search continues...but I doubt that it will ever be successful. Nearly seven billion people...and no soul-mate. I often think that I'm not from around here. Maybe I really am from Pleon. Sorry for the rant. No more questions. Actually...I see eye to eye with Buxtehude, Bach, Widor, Vierne, Franck, Durufle, Cochereau, Roth, Choplin (Pope Sophie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHOfP4MEfc&feature=related )...and Mother Nature. All else is folly. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKImiR7a4zw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UE-ZURUeZo&feature=PlayList&p=BA0A2B9250C7BE0E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34 (I used to be able to play this one!) 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbee8cRyw&feature=related 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4knZ1Bm3s&feature=related 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XSH1uIHUo&feature=related 6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnTmKSAlm4&feature=related I guess music is the universal language. Perhaps music is the true basis of ecumenism. Hmmmmmm. Again...thank-you abraxasinas. I am now beginning a complete read of (your) thread. You are very different...and I respect that. I sense that (your) thread is partially to help you transition from isolation to communication and fellowship. Just a guess. I sense that you may have been 'above it all' for a very long time...and that it is therapeutic to converse with us 'common folk'...and I am not being sarcastic. I appreciate what you are doing.

New orthodoxymoron comment (no response):

If the Devil Himself (or Herself) tried to become a Good-Guy or Good-Gal...some of us would try to crucify them...rather than try to assist them on their new path. I keep saying that I want No Gods...and that the first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. This goes for All Gods...good and evil. I don't discriminate. I also keep saying that, at some point, I would like to share a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...and I mean it...even if they are Draconian Reptilians. I'd even have a beer with Satan. I want all of the Bad-Guys and Bad-Gals to become Good-Guys and Good-Gals...but will the sanctimonious and triumphalistic Do-Gooders allow this to occur? Even Jesus was courteous and respectful when he talked to the Devil (the God of This World) face to face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM Viewer discretion advised on the next link - actual exorcism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr8oJqpwZz4 Who are you gonna call? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRqR56aCKc Can't we all just get along? Why is this so hard?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.

Once you know how special you are, you will understand.
    The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself.
    We love you very much dear friend of the council.
    May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest? Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated.
    You see out of the chaos emerges the order! So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones.
    Have you eaten your dragon yet? Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.

Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Céline
    nice to see the Love on this thread

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
    I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
    This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
    So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
    There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
    Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess - Page 3 Empty Re: Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Post  Brook Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This post should probably be the beginning of a new thread - but I'm going to attempt to tie it into this thread. The subject is Persia. I just viewed a video which claims that Persians are the true Aryans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJbdGvjnSpQ&feature=related The Nazis were into the Aryan thing. I recently heard that Bohemian Grove is run by Persians. I also heard that Obama is Persian. This is unconfirmed - and I know nothing about this subject - so please help me out. The Persian Gulf. The Medo-Persian Empire (following the Babylonian Empire). Most people in Iran are Persian. Why do I keep hearing rumors regarding nuking Iran? Why are we REALLY in Afghanistan and Iraq? Could we be involved in some sort of an Aryan War? Could all of this be somehow related to Tibet, Kali, the Trinity Goddess, the Queen of Heaven, and Disclosure? Here is a link to the wikipedia entry for Persia (which contains lots of links)> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian Bahai is Persian in origin - I believe. Isn't Steven Greer - Bahai? Help me out, folks! Here is a link to a video series regarding Aryan Studies> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nV_41ZvwI&feature=related Is that Helena Blavatsky at 5:55? Could a Persian connection be the missing link in all of this? Here is another interesting video> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Kqtefwc0M&feature=related Try thinking in terms of Sirius/Tibet/Iran/Germany. I really don't think the German people came up with the Nazi phenomenon on their own. In fact - I don't think they knew what the hell they were getting involved in - even at the highest levels. Just more speculation. I have no idea where this might lead - but give it some thought.

Unrelatedly - the video series upon which this thread is based was removed - and I had to find it somewhere else - and I have changed the link in the first post. I find this highly interesting - but I'm getting used to this sort of thing.

I have to agree here...they had no idea....from the highest levels up. control from a technology that far surpasses the ability to reason. This technology does exist...and is still running. Of this I have not doubt. And as such, until it's brought down, it will always be keeping us in the dark. I have seen it felt it and touched it. It is the very thing that causes all disease on this planet. And the very thing that effects our DNA to the point of forgetting and fragmented memories at best.

I also have great faith that this program is about to be terminated. And when that happens things should be very clear as to where we will head in the future. I myself am hoping this comes to pass. It is so deeply rooted on this planet that a major "shake up" will have to come to release it, and when the dust settles, all should be clear.
    This gives me hope and renewed faith
    Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess - Page 3 Empty Re: Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Thank-you Raven and Brook. Has anyone done a study of 'The King of Heaven (Father/Gabriel/ Amen Ra?) and Queen of Heaven (Mother/ Hathor/Isis/Mary/Lucifer/ Holy Spirit?) - and the Heir to the Throne (Horus/Michael/Jesus?)' concept? I just thought of that! This could be applied in so many situations - terrestrial, extraterrestrial, mythological, theological, astrological, dynastic, etc. - with a high likelihood of overlap. I reread those abraxasinas posts - and I still think of abraxasinas - or the spirit behind abraxasinas - as being more feminine than masculine. I keep thinking of Adria or Katesh in Stargate SG-1. This part caught my attention:

Q: Who is the God or Goddess of This World?

A: The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Q: Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?

A: Nope.

Q: Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?

A: Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan
    Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God.
    Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an absorber of the 'brought' light.

Q: Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

A: Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark White Lucifers as One or as Satan God as One.

Q: If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?

A: No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Q: Is Satan one of these three?

A: Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

Q: If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?

A: Ask Charles Darwin.

Q: Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?

A: Not yet, later perhaps.

Q: Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?

A: Your polarity issue.

Q: Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?

A: No

I'm beginning to think that I'm in trouble with BOTH the God of This World AND the Creator God of the Universe. Sort of like when a police officer tries to break up a domestic dispute - and gets pounded by both parties - even though he or she is trying to help both parties. I have a very bad and sick feeling regarding what might be going on in the entire universe. I so hope that I'm wrong. Is the following a harbinger of things to come?

I received the following responses from posts I have made on the internet. They don't sound human.

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blaspheme all the way to hell.'

abraxasinas: Very human egocentricity orthodoxus.

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!' [orthodoxymoron note: This was in connection with me fictionally using the name KRLLL - causing me to wonder if someone equated Godship with the name 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'?]

abraxasinas: Very human ego mimicking the divine ego of God (who does not judge and is always full of 'mercy').

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

abraxasinas: Even more so human ego-based, accentuating separation and not the natural unity of God.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

abraxasinas: This is basically true, but omits the 'inner human core' whch IS in fact the most intelligent cosmic lifeform (the planet belongs to All) - yet remains hidden in the superconsciousness ONLY accessible by the Individual Logos partnering the Cosmic Logos.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-XXX. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

orthodoxymoron wrote:

"I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the rantings and ravings of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time."

Raven wrote:

"Indeed Oxy, duly noted it is. You will not be alone hiding under those rocks."

Rev.6 KJV

[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I REALLY CAN'T FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT. CAN YOU?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 am

Here is another what if. What if it's Gabriel vs Lucifer + Michael - with Gabriel and Lucifer being the big-guns - and Michael being highly pure, but relatively powerless compared with the other two? Might Lucifer and Michael be co-mediators between Gabriel and Humanity? Might Gabriel be God/Satan? Might Lucifer be Mary/Holy Spirit? Might Michael be Jesus? Once again - don't get mad at me - this is just more speculation. My goal is to make you face yourselves - and think. Could Gabriel have been disfunctional in Heaven (Orion?)? Could Lucifer and Michael have rebelled against Gabriel? Did Humanity aka Fallen Angels aka Nephilim aka Us - follow (fall) Lucifer and Michael to Earth? Did we steal Fire (advanced technology, hybridization genetics, and spiritual wisdom) from Gabriel? Was this the Original Sin? Are Lucifer and Michael at odds regarding how to deal with Gabriel? Is Gabriel the leader of the Incoming Annunaki? Is Lucifer the leader of the Local Annunaki? Is Michael the leader of Humanity (as we know humans to be)? I keep feeling incredible tension and looming fate - as I comtemplate our situation. Earth really does seem to be a Planet in Rebellion - and it feels as though the rebellion is about to be put down - once and for all. But what if ALL parties are wrong? What if an innovative solution needs to be pursued? I keep mentioning a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. I like the concept - but I am clueless regarding the details and implementation aspects. I'll just keep passively pursuing this line of reasoning - and hope that the Big Gun Gods and Goddesses call off Armageddon, Retribution, Annihilation, Damnation, Utter Destruction, etc. - and declare some sort of a conditional truce - to work things out in a reasonable, rational, and peaceful manner. Hope springs eternal - but don't hold your breath - hoping for hell to freeze over...

Here is another piece of evidence which seems to place ancient Aryans in India - right next door to Tibet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQ9dEVcHRk&feature=related If a Sovereign Queen of the Air from Sirius (Lucifer?) was Aldebaran/Sirius/Aryan - and came to Tibet 12,000 to 14,000 years ago in the Moon - to conduct a hybridization program on Earth - this would be highly interesting - wouldn't it? Is it possible for Aryans to be pigmented? Again - I don't know a damn thing about this subject. All roads may lead to Rome - but the most important roads might originate in Tibet. What if Earth became Nazified thousands of years ago? What if Babylon, Medo-Persia, Egypt, Greece, and Rome - were essentially Nazi in nature? Please don't stone me - this was just a random thought. What if Gizeh Intelligence has been running Earth for thousands of years? What if Gizeh Intelligence continues to run Earth? Are we dealing with Annunaki Masons (Gabriel) vs Annunaki Nazis (Lucifer) vs Human Magicians (Michael)? Or - are they the same? We are all one? Three sides of the same pyramid? Trilateral Commission? Trinity? Godhead? If someone has been in charge for thousands of years - they could genetically engineer all manner of races - human, grey, and reptilian - and create all manner of mythologies, theologies, religions, empires, and nations. Do we all come from the goddess? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoVNveJFTig Rewatch Alex Collier's 1994 interview on Google Video - and his 1995 lecture on YouTube - with this thread in mind.

Many years ago - there was a TV show called 'Queen for a Day' - and my grandmother was on it. Can you imagine being 'Queen of Heaven for a Day?' I keep getting the image of someone looking a lot like my avatar (for special occasions anyway) - travelling around the world on magneto-leviton trains - and interacting with most of the political, religious, scientific, business, and financial leaders of the world - each and every day. But it is unclear to me whether Earth is completely their show - or whether they are an administrator for - or are in conflict with - an even more powerful being, or group of beings. This, of course, is merely speculation. If I could prove this - I would cease to exist. I wouldn't have to wait for the rocks to fall on me...

I would love to shadow the key players in this solar system as sort of a neutral observer. Is this sort of thinking a form of mental illness - or is it the proper way to think about solar system issues? Should I get all wrapped-up in the local political mudslinging - or should I mostly think of responsible principles and concepts relative to the politics, religion, psychology, and ethics of doing business in this solar system? I'm beginning to think in terms of competing with an Anna or Katesh version of the Queen of Heaven - who I think might be the chief administrator of this solar system. Again - is this a form of mental illness - or is this a reasonable modality of getting a handle on what's really going on? Is there a legitimate place for a Solar System Administrator? Would things be even more chaotic if none existed? I'm thinking that a Solar System Observer (or Observers) - who had access to everyone and everything - with no authority - might be a good thing - but I don't really know. Thinking about all of this makes me shaky. Is anyone else thinking in this manner? I'm sure there is - but who are they? Where are they? What are they doing?

I keep thinking that all proposed solutions and attempted implementations will be highly problematic. No matter how we attempt to put the puzzle together - it will always be wrong. There will always be discord and conflict. However - we really should seek more sane ways to manage the insanity. All of this should probably proceed in an evolutionary rather than a revolutionary manner. Top-down would probably be better than bottom-up - but both would be optimal. Talking softly and carrying a big stick would be splendiferous!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm

In light of this thread - and current events - might it be wise to take a closer look at India, Tibet, China, Iran, and the Medo-Persian Empire? I'm sensing a hugely destructive looming fate in our immediate future - which needs to be defused. The problem is - I don't really know what the threat is - or how to defuse it. Perhaps this is why I am seeking a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution (in broad and general terms) - so as to give all factions a fair shake. War is Hell - with very little compassion or reason. I don't expect things to be really happy in this solar system - for a long, long time. However - I would like to see everyone survive - and to continue to evolve ethically and spiritually. I'm presently watching 'Battlestar Galactica - The Plan' - and I'm finding it to be quite depressing. What really bothers me about all of this - is that We the Goyim don't really know what the hell is going on. I mean well - but I'm clueless and powerless - and it seems that the real ptb in this solar system would like all of us to stay that way. I guess I'm really trying to get up to speed with the ptb - without getting involved in the corruption and nastiness. Someone please give my threads a careful study. I don't claim to have the answers or inside knowledge - but I do think that the areas I have covered, and the questions I have raised, really need to be closely examined and answered. I feel like I am operating at about 20% of the 10% of my brain capacity. All is not well emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually - which is why I am not doing anything more than posting random thoughts on the internet. But I predict that someone will be reading these thoughts 100 years from now - and asking themselves why these thoughts were not taken seriously.

BTW - what is the Kali Rama Step Back - which Ashayana Deane speaks of at 08:00 of the Camelot interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2vWZE8noU&feature=channel I find this third and final part of the interview to be quite interesting. I find Ashayana to be quite interesting - even though I think I believe about 20% of what she says. I think she knows a helluva lot - but that she speaks in riddles - and only reveals bits and pieces of what she really knows. Her manner of speaking and body language is fascinating. Her name is even interesting. Ashayana = Ash Anna = Black Anna? Think of Ashtar Command. Ash Tar = Black. Come to think of it - what color is a Raven? Sometimes I think I need a good shrink. One who has worked in Underground Bases and Secret Mental Institutions. Don't laugh. Those people may know more than just about anyone else - because they have worked with people who knew so much that it drove them insane. I tend to think that the people who know the most about the creepy and esoteric subjects are those who are in the process of going insane - and who can't handle the truth about what has been going on - and what is currently going on - with all of the disturbing implications and ramifications. I wish I were kidding - but I think the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth - will drive most people insane. I so hope that I'm wrong. I'm just saying this as a precautionary warning to those who are happily and naively searching for the truth - and the happiness which they expect will accompany the truth. I am simultaneously optimistic and pessimistic. My threads are designed to lead one on a journey which is revealing - yet which does not lead one down the primrose path to destruction.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Choises, choises.
    That's what life is mostly about.

We are made to believe in the holy trinity - Power, Sex & Money, & it takes a lot of self creativity, to avoid being submitted to that 'game', for it is all around us.

It is everywhere.

That makes this world,
    as it is today,
    so incredibly sad.

This whole universe is an ongoing experiment.

And indeed a very wicked game.
    Wicked, because you can never really win - or lose.

There is no such thing as 'The Truth'.
    There is no 'Truth', there is just us.
    And every thought on every - thinking - body's mind, changes the settings on the universal gameboard.

That is what we are.

A trillion-zillion million- untill infinty 'Nothingness'.

But still: We Are!

... constantly.
    Thubs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Choises, choises.
    That's what life is mostly about.

We are made to believe in the holy trinity - Power, Sex & Money, & it takes a lot of self creativity, to avoid being submitted to that 'game', for it is all around us.

It is everywhere.

That makes this world,
    as it is today,
    so incredibly sad.

This whole universe is an ongoing experiment.

And indeed a very wicked game.
    Wicked, because you can never really win - or lose.

There is no such thing as 'The Truth'.
    There is no 'Truth', there is just us.
    And every thought on every - thinking - body's mind, changes the settings on the universal gameboard.

That is what we are.

A trillion-zillion million- untill infinty 'Nothingness'.

But still: We Are!

... constantly.
    Thubs Up

Thank-you TRANCOSO. The fact that the Unholy Trinity of Power, Sex, and Money is a reality - leads me to believe that we need to transcend this trinity - rather than resisting it. We need to engage in the Responsible Pursuit of Power, Sex, and Money. Why should the bad boys and girls have all the good times - and rule the world???? Think about THAT!!!! What if Truly Responsible Businessmen and Businesswomen starting kicking the XXXX out of the Irresponsible Businessmen and Businesswomen???? Then the good guys and good gals would have a monopoly on Power, Sex, and Money - and the world would improve exponentially. I'm just on the verge of stopping this posting. I'm running out of pearls. I have not been tending to business - and my lifestyle makes this obvious. I'm about to pursue business with a vengeance - but in a highly ethical and responsible manner. I'm tired of wading through all of the bs. OK - now I'm going to finish watching the BSG DVD. The horror!!! Then I might try to finish the Courtney Brown books - which scared the hell out of me...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Then I might try to finish the Courtney Brown books - which scared the hell out of me...
    Why scary?
    It's very 'real', - as it is real.

Written by someone who never ever seeked publicity, 'whistleblower-status', whatever.

'There is nothing concealed, which shall not be revealed'

Perhaps this is as true as truth can be.
    At least it's very down to earth,
    and very scientific also!

Keep that in mind.
    It's best of both worlds.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:40 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Then I might try to finish the Courtney Brown books - which scared the hell out of me...
    Why scary?
    It's very 'real', - as it is real.

Written by someone who never ever seeked publicity, 'whistleblower-status', whatever.

'There is nothing concealed, which shall not be revealed'

Perhaps this is as true as truth can be.
    At least it's very down to earth,
    and very scientific also!

Keep that in mind.
    It's best of both worlds.

I think that the Brown books reveal something of substance - but I'm not sure that it is the absolute truth. It could be a mixture of truth and deception. I assume that nearly everything we discussed on AV1 - and currently discuss on MOA - is a mixture of truth, error, and outright deception. I trust nothing and no one. I found out the hard way that I couldn't trust God - so now I don't even trust myself - let alone Courtney Brown. His RVing experiences could be manipulated or contrived supernaturally by nepharious entities. He could have hidden agendas. But I do find the books to be highly interesting - and reveal possibilities which I had never considered. However - I am truly a New Age Agnostic (a new label I have given myself). Sorry to be so blunt - but I'm in sort of a mood... No
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 am

There's this complete lack of trying to convince me/you/anybody, this complete indifference whether you believe it or not, that appeals to me.

And mind you, it's for FREE...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:56 am

TRANCOSO wrote:There's this complete lack of trying to convince me/you/anybody, this complete indifference whether you believe it or not, that appeals to me.

And mind you, it's for FREE...

I'm in less of a mood today. The Brown material was quite compelling - and the lack of a sales-pitch - gave it the ring of truth - which is probably what scared me. It quite literally blew me away. I will take another look at it later today. But still - I've gotten very paranoid and wary. My speculations have been quite wild - but also quite vivid, to me at least - so I really don't know which way to jump. Is this a sign of instability - or is it simply due dilligence? What do you think about all of this goddess, Kali, Tibet, China, India, Persia, Queen of Heaven stuff? I really feel as though this is playing with fire - but I'm hoping that considering all of the possibilities will help to unite all factions in the solar system - in a constructive manner, which does not involve peace at any price, or any Trojan Horse scenarios.

Here is some more Queen of Heaven material. http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/09/25/mary-queen-of-heaven-whore-of-babylon/

Mary has appeared under many names over the centuries, here are but a few:

Mary, Queen of Heaven (Rome)
    Arianrhod (Welsh) Goddess of fertility
    Aprodite (Greek) Goddess of fertility
    Ashteroth (Phoenicians and Canaanites) Goddess of fertility
    Astarte (Eastern Mediterranean/Bronze Age) Goddess of fertility
    Anahita (Persian) Goddess of fertility
    Anu (Celtic) Goddess of fertility
    Aveta (Gaulish) Goddess of fertility
    Brigit (Irish) Goddess of fertility
    Ceres (Rome) Goddess of fertility
    Corn Mother (Native American) Earth Goddess/Goddess of fertility
    Cybele (Rome) Goddess of fertility
    Demeter (Greek) Goddess of fertility
    Freya (Scandinavian) Goddess of fertility
    Frigg (Scandinavian) Goddess of fertility
    Gaia (Greek) Mother goddess
    Hathor (Egyptian) Goddess of fertility
    Haumea (Hawaiian) Mother goddess
    Inanna (Sumerian) Goddess of fertility
    Ishtar (Babylonian/Assyrian) Goddess of fertility
    Isis (Egyptian) Goddess of fertility
    Juno (Rome) Goddess of fertility
    Kali (Indian) – Black earth mother/Goddess of fertility
    Kostroma (Slavic) Goddess of fertility
    Mylitta (Sumerian) Goddess of fertility
    Oshun (Afro/Cuban) Goddess of fertility
    Rainbow Snake (Aborigine) – Earth Goddess/Goddess of fertility
    Rhea (Greek) Mother goddess
    Tlalteutli (Aztec) Goddess of creation
    Venus (Rome) Goddess of fertility
    Vasudhara (Tibetan) Goddess of fertility

Check this link out! One Nation Under Satan? In Goddess We Trust? http://lifttheveil.20.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=21 Might M-42, Aldebaran, and Sirius be 'home' for most of us? Are we really the 'Orion Group' which Alex Collier refers to? Are our souls interdimensional reptilian in nature? Are all of us human/reptile hybrids with varying percentage differentials? Do most of us have a very low reptile percentage (reptilian brain + reptilian soul) - greys an intermediate percentage - and reptilians a high percentage? Please don't laugh - this is just a wild theory. I tend to think that the Queen of Heaven has been conducting a hybridization program on Earth for thousands of years - starting in Tibet. Some of this is based upon a visit to Tibet by Nicholas Roerich - where he saw strange grey people, and learned of a 'Sovereign Queen of the Air' who had come to Tibet from Sirius to conduct hybridization experiments. Lucis Creator? I am obviously a fan of an organized decentralism solar system government. I'm thinking that a one world government or one solar system government has existed for thousands of years - and that whoever is in power (The Queen of Heaven?) wishes to remain in power - rather than gaining power. I do think that numerous states are an essential ingredient in a world government or solar system government which maximizes responsible freedom over an extended time period.

I've said this before, but I'm going to say it in a slightly different way - what if we are dealing with a 3 way family feud - namely God/Satan/Father/Gabriel/Amen Ra/Annunaki vs Holy Spirit/Mother/Lucifer/Lilith/Hathor/Isis/Mary/Annunaki vs Son/Michael/Horus/Jesus/Human - fighting over the Human Race? What if we need a little bit of each faction, to make this solar system operate properly? How does Gizeh Intelligence fit into all of this? What would Oedipus say? That mother!! Is anybody out there??
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:54 am

Why exactly is Obama in India - to the tune of $200,000,000/day? Is this visit significant - especially in light of this particular thread? Does Kali have anything to do with this visit? I have speculated - with others - that the United States is experiencing the first stages of a controlled demolition. I have also speculated - with others - that India, Tibet, and China may be at the center of disclosure. India recently bought a huge amount of gold. China seems to own the U.S. What the hell is going on? http://michellemalkin.com/2010/11/02/india/ I really hate to say this - but I think I'm going to start listening to Alex Jones again. I never really listened to him much - and then I stopped - but I think we may be in for a VERY long, hard winter. (that sounds kinda sexy!) - and I'd sort of like to hear a blow by blow report on the madness - before the wall of water hits - or before the greys take me to a FEMA camp. Could we be in for a perfect storm of NWO ALIEN BS??? Some think so. I don't know.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am

I've been thinking about his as well. This is from China http://blogs.wsj.com/marketbeat/2010/11/09/chinese-credit-rater-downgrades-us/

Meanwhile, I'm relistening to Cliff High again as tomorrow is the 11th and the final tipping point.. yet I'm not sensing anything. The tension built up to Saturday night and then dissipated.

Here is his link. http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/latest.htm

I just don't sense he is on target this time. I do tend to think John Petersen is very credible. http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/tai-presents-john-l-petersen

However, I strongly suspect that the male forces are going to undergo major changes as the Queen of Heaven is going to show her hand sooner then later. Why? Because the earth changes are ramping up and will continue for the next 4 years. Two before the crossing and two after the crossing.

With respect to Cliff High he still thinks the tipping point is the death of the dollar. Personally, I think it will be the death of money period because what does one do when the global market and tehcnology go kaput while undergoing earth changes. Cliff thinks that perhaps the banks will close on the 14th and the wealth will go poof.

Personally, I think the whole monetary thing the anthesis of the female element and subsequently enslaves humanity. Basically, what one needs to be doing is looking for a community to hang out in while undergoing earth changes and have food supplies stored. But that is my personal opinion based on what the earth is undergoing with the crossing.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 am

Thank-you Carol. Part of your comment piqued my curiosity: "However, I strongly suspect that the male forces are going to undergo major changes as the Queen of Heaven is going to show her hand sooner then later. Why? Because the earth changes are ramping up and will continue for the next 4 years. Two before the crossing and two after the crossing." I will check out the links after I finish listening to Alex Jones. I just want to add that I don't have a problem with highly spiritual, ethical, and powerful women. In fact - I think they may be the way of the future. I'm just worried about the possibility of an unethical and cruel shadowy underworld of black projects, hybridization genetics, tyrannical rule, oppressive religions, compromised and controlled religious and political leaders, etc and et al - with a Queen of Heaven administrator. Once again - I don't know if any of this is true. I'm just trying to make sense out of the chaos and confusion. I'm too passive - which is why I probably need to move in the direction of Alex Jones. I don't wish to end up where he is - but maybe halfway between where I am and where he is. I'm just too burned-out to take off the gloves - just yet. I really don't wish to do anything. I just wish for this solar system to be run properly. I don't know the details of history. I don't know the details of what is presently going on. But I do know that history is a mess - and that the world is a mess presently. I simply wish for the mess to get cleaned up - and there is no better time to do this than right now.

I'd still like to meet the Queen of Heaven - if she exists - and I would be quite polite - but I wouldn't kneel - kiss her ring - and say 'My Queen'. I might ask her the sort of questions I have asked on AV1 and MOA. Gods and Goddesses don't impress me much...even if they have 500 IQ's...and I don't know that they do...but it wouldn't surprise me. Please get DVD's of the old and new 'V' series - and watch them carefully - reading between the script-lines, in light of AV1 and MOA. That goes for 'Star Wars', 'Battlestar Galactica', and 'Stargate'. I wish to keep everything good, and eliminate everything bad - without hurting or killing anyone - treating everyone and everysoul, with dignity and respect. I stand by everything I have posted on AV1 and MOA - especially regarding a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. The Queen of Heaven might even approve - once she gets used to the idea. I have hinted at it before - but I am actually trying to emulate the best aspects of Anna ('V') - in a male sort of way. But actually - the Anna in my mind's eye - is quite different than the one in the series. The series is just the starting point. It's only the beginning of a bright new day! Do you see my point? It sounds strange - and I am mad - but I do have a method. Queen of Heaven = Anna from Heaven. Who knows - she might actually like me. I continue to think that 'earth-changes' will be deliberately inflicted - and that an 'alien-invasion' or a 'second-coming' will be staged with hybrids and advanced technology - coming out of sub-surface bases throughout the solar system. I so hope that I'm wrong. BTW - the links rock - especially Cliff High on the Veritas Show! Here are a couple of links to a story about Shakira playing Kali in an Indian movie. 1. http://voteupindia.com/shakira-as-goddess-kali-in-indian-film/ 2. http://www.masala.com/25104-meet-kali---the-warrior Why on Earth are they making a Bollywood movie on the Warrior Goddess Kali - at this particular time? Is this simply a coincidence? In light of this thread - I tend to think not. But what do I know?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess - Page 3 275pxLilith_28John_Collier_painting29

Oh the synchronisity, thanks Mecuriel :)

Answers to who the Queen of Heaven is and her battle with 'Lucifer' can be found here:
    http://circlepad.com/Flightoftheraven/Mirror

And about ET's here:
    http://circlepad.com/Flightoftheraven/Et_Reflections

I am still working on connecting the site to a domain, so for now the pages don't link.

Everything is Mirrored in everything, the Queen of Heaven , GAIA, any woman self realized and REBORN as the Morning STAR, GOD DOG and faithful companion, THE GODDESS, Sophia, The Owl, Mary, Isis, Lilith, Ishtar, Inanna.......ect ect
    . SHEHE is within all of you.

InLake'ch, Raven
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Don't be frightened. I mean no harm. Thank-you Carol and Raven. I'm hearing somewhat of an acknowledgement regarding some of my Queen of Heaven theorizing. This part of the first link from you, Raven, particularly interested me. "When the Universe was born in Archetypes, then it was LILITH, the Dark Queen of Heaven, also known as Inanna and the Screech Owl and Isis and Mary; who PRECEDED EVE as the 'First Wife' for ADAM and NOT being made from one of Adam's Ribs." What if disclosure will occur during Obama's India trip? What if Obama is going to go down into an underground base in India (under the Taj Mahal?), Tibet, or China - and do a disclosure press conference with Kali aka The Queen of Heaven? Could this be an official announcement of the New World Order? Could this announce or trigger a worldwide financial collapse? Could Obama end up remaining in India, Tibet, or China? Just wondering. This post is more wild than most of my other wild posts. Also - the 'V' series will be resuming in the next couple of months. Might this series contain a lot of follow-up disclosure information? Sorry if I spoiled the surprise - but no one seems to listen to me anyway. Probably nothing will happen - but just in case, you might wish to buy some extra food. I don't do the gun thing - but I do have some extra food. Lastly - and oppositely - what if the India trip signals the end of the corrupt NWO and PTB? Now that the bright-lights are being turned-on - are the rats starting to run away? Just more wild speculation and random thoughts.

Once again - I simply wish for things to work out well for everyone - including the bad guys and gals. I think that a lot of us good guys and gals might be bad guys and gals - if we had the opportunity. Think long and hard about That! You know what I'm talking about - don't you Lucifer??!! I bet you wish that I would just shut-up!! I still want to share some fine French wine with you Lucifer (Kali?) - and listen to you improvise at St. Ouen, St. Sulpice, or Notre Dame de Paris. I feel as though I am your best friend and worst enemy. Come - let us reason together. Is it time to reprogram and reboot this solar system? I want to wish Satan, Lucifer, Kali, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al a terrific rest of the century. I think we can clean up this mess - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Constitutional Global and Solar System Governance, with advisors which might include all of the above. I continue to attempt to think Lucifer's (Kali's?) thoughts after her. See you at Mork and Ork's Grey Bar, Kali! Well - now I'm going to re-watch another episode of 'V'. I am of peace. Always.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 pm

This is just a desperation call to carefully look at this thread - including all links. Also, look at the Amen Ra, et al thread - including all links. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/amen-ra-et-al-t1116.htm I can't make anyone do anything - but I think this might be quite important. Here's another Kali clip (get it?)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0bG2fzS4nM&feature=related Don't mind me, I'll just keep posting in my little corner here. Just keep kicking dick...and things will improve.

Here is an Obama Indian Trip progress report. That $200,000,000/day price-tag really bothers me. Check this out! http://m.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-obamas-staff/ This trip is quite unique, isn't it? I like Barack and Michelle Obama (despite my issues with the direction of the United States). Barack Obama seems to have a sort of a blank and vacant look. Has anyone else noticed this? Namaste!

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0bG2fzS4nM&feature=related

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLapI4dQBAE&feature=channel

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLapI4dQBAE&feature=channel

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_KAvXMB49Y&feature=channel
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 am

The following is six years old - but it's still relevant to this thread: India to annouce UFO's are REAL - India Daily News http://ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=66&z=1

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladak, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them. Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The current debate is on whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in tradition of a total transparent society come out and tell the truth. India is so open and democratic; it is very difficult to keep a secret for long. The biggest concern of the Government today is that unlike in other countries, it will be very difficult to keep it secret for long. If the information comes out through unofficial channels first and then the authorities are pressed against the wall to confess, two bad things can happen. First, it can really cause a panic in the country as well as the world. Second, the way the Indian politics is run, the ruling party will be thrown out of power in no time i it is ever found that the Government withheld such information from the public.

The recent rush of world leaders to India is remarkable. Starting from Russian President Putin to major Senators from America have visited or are planning to visit India. European Union is in deep discussion with India on cooperation. All sanctions against India’s nuclear programs and Indian Space Research Organization are in the process of being lifted. India is cooperating with Europeans and the Americans in space explorations and technology research program. India is also part of World Trade Organization. India is receiving major outsourcing contracts in IT and call-center service work from America and Europe. India’s Forex reserve is at a level never imagined before because of international direct investments from Western nations, Japan, Korea and others. Interestingly, China the arc rival of India changed its posture in the last few years to make India’s friendship and trade a priority. India is slowly getting to the point when it is accepted as a permanent member of the Security Council. All the five Security Council members China, America, Russia, France and UK support India’s inclusion.

When all these factors are added together and analyzed, it seems like India is being told by the world to abide by the hidden protocols and in exchange be recognized as a major emerging superpower. The debate the country is facing internally is whether to abide by the laws of the world and the Universe to be recognized as a superpower or be truthful to its citizens and the world. According to sources close to the Government, the UFO contacts is known by quite a few politicians in the opposition and of course by those who are in power. The military has legitimate concern of not letting the secrets out either.

Recently, India’s foreign affairs minister Mr. Natwar Singh came out and said that for India it was not necessary to become a nuclear power. He is a strong supporter of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, India’s former Prime Minister who initiated the nuclear program in the mid sixties. India first exploded a nuclear device in Pokhran in early seventies. The whole country including people from his own party questioned Mr. Singh for such an irresponsible statement. But on analyzing his statements, it is evident, that based on what he knows now, being a nuclear power really does not matter much because the technologies controlled by the extra-terrestrials are so advanced that all our technologies mean really nothing. But importantly he may be irritated with this controversial ongoing secret debate and what he really meant was that if India was not a nuclear power, the debate on UFO and extra-terrestrials will never be there in India.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Kali The Dark Mother

Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTesEFnz3MKZW07vGsYQhe9gRrHfRYest98OHS1Sr9XP8Nz72RoOQ

Awesome Symbols!

Kali's fierce form is strewed with awesome symbols. Her black complexion symbolizes her all-embracing and transcendental nature. Says the Mahanirvana Tantra: "Just as all colors disappear in black, so all names and forms disappear in her". Her nudity is primeval, fundamental, and transparent like Nature — the earth, sea, and sky. Kali is free from the illusory covering, for she is beyond the all maya or "false consciousness." Kali's garland of fifty human heads that stands for the fifty letters in the Sanskrit alphabet, symbolizes infinite knowledge.

Her girdle of severed human hands signifies work and liberation from the cycle of karma. Her white teeth show her inner purity, and her red lolling tongue indicates her omnivorous nature — "her indiscriminate enjoyment of all the world's 'flavors'." Her sword is the destroyer of false consciousness and the eight bonds that bind us.Her three eyes represent past, present, and future, — the three modes of time — an attribute that lies in the very name Kali ('Kala' in Sanskrit means time). The eminent translator of Tantrik texts, Sir John Woodroffe in Garland of Letters, writes, "Kali is so called because She devours Kala (Time) and then resumes Her own dark formlessness."

Kali's proximity to cremation grounds where the five elements or "Pancha Mahabhuta" come together, and all worldly attachments are absolved, again point to the cycle of birth and death. The reclined Shiva lying prostrate under the feet of Kali suggests that without the power of Kali (Shakti), Shiva is inert.

http://hinduism.about.com/od/hindugoddesses/a/makali.htm
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 am

Raven,
    I am always fascinated how much adoration we have for “gods’. We need idols outside of ourselves to worship. Hehehe….and we are getting serious about it. Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 am

Kala = Chronos = Time? Should the Goddess of Destruction be glorified? Are the killing, blood, severed heads, and severed hands really good things? What if the god of this world - or the administrator of this world - is a black (or pigmented) woman - who is a mixture of good and evil - genius and insanity? Has anyone seen the current cover of Newsweek magazine - with President Obama portrayed as Kali? Could there be an Obama - Kali connection? Just more speculation. I'm just scratching the surface of this whole goddess thing. It really is new to me - but so far, I think there is a good side and a bad side to it. Once again - I recommend buying the DVD's of the first twelve episodes of the 2009-10 version of 'V'. Go carefully through my 'Lucifer' and 'Kali' threads before watching it. Then, please tell me what you think. I'm still in limbo on this subject - but if you go through the material which I just posted on orthodoxymoron threads - you'll get a pretty good idea of where I'm coming from. As I try to solve my problems - I keep creating more perplexities. I don't think I have the answers - but I really wish to discuss this (and other) subjects - on an ongoing basis - as an ongoing research project. Namaste.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 am

Kali is just one aspect of the Goddess. Like a diamond, she has many colours. The older archetypes do this though, they blend the good qualitys with the darker 'bad' in a sort of yin yang way. Think of how many different pictures and representations you have seen of Gaia our planet. The Goddesses are a reflection of this main archetype, the Mother of Creation, aka planet EARTH. So just as we have many Goddesses from many different parts of the world, so does Earth have many different landscapes, people, animals, ect ect ect, which paint a picture of the Whole. Just as Kali can be destructive, so too can the Earth when say for example earthquakes happen, volcanos, floods, disease, pathology ect. Gaia has a dark side too. But she also supports and gives birth to all life, animal, plant, mineral ect. So now look at Kali and maybe you can see the connection here, the bigger picture, not as a scarry 'evil' goddess, but as something we all can relate too, our Mother Earth.
    In Lake'ch, Raven
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 am

I can relate to the best aspects of Anna in 'V' - and to the smart and pretty Rachael (White House lady in charge) in 'Contact' - as well as to the spiritual leader of the Navi in 'Avatar'. I can scarcely imagine what it might have been like to meet Nefertiti. http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=nefertiti+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=9TXpTM7GO4G4sAPE0-WwCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDEQsAQwAA Unfortunately - what I am faced with, is attempting to understand the wreckage of human history on Planet Earth. It's not a pretty picture. I'm really trying to accentuate the positive - but I'm also attempting to uncover the negative - and I don't really care about Mr. In Between.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:32 am

Orthodoxymoron,

I have seen a couple of episodes of V and I wanted to vomit. The programming is so bloody obvious.

Raven,
    Jungian archetypes have never been my cup of coffee. Well, I have never been fond of Jung. When I wrote my thesis, I had a big fight with my advisor because I refused to write based on Freud or Jung. I intuitively knew that it was BS but I didn’t know why until I did research into the realm of mind control.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am