tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:35 am

The Abyss

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 The-ab10

It is a totally different nervous system. It is not a worm.

What is the surface? It is relative. Are we really from the surface? Of what?

Water > Air > Spirit. All of this is water, a cosmic ocean. It is a question of density.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:53 pm

One could describe the impulses of the abysimal nervous system as droning, the worm system is itchy, the other is stroking.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Itchy_10

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Ashera wrote:The solution is not to "make Germany great again" by building a wall or so but its dissolution. Germany would have won as part of a West-Elbian S.P.Q.R!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Elbia10

I propose that Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Czechia (Tschechien) belong to this ethnicity. And then the West also would control the Elbia source.

All this is based on considerations refering to S.P.Q.R at its greatest extension - plus more recent migrations (pais-bas people for example, Septemtrionalium). Special Berlin Statute, and Bornholm..

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Roma-i10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:30 am

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Screen17

How I won the war...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:59 am

Saxonia so 1000AD

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Saxoni10

The Roman Empire so 1300AD

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Roman_13

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:41 am

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Screen18

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Vril11

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Das-rt10

I only post here, Mists of Avalon, anything else is paranoia and/or false assumption, resp. fake and misuse. Years ago I posted elsewhere too.

The "we"-people is driven by the fixed idea that they must get me under control. But for what aims? That I execute their political ideas that I deny as false? Why they do not do it themselves then? I refuse any social super-ego command! I want to move freely and not getting tugged around as hindered caring case dependent on their spoonfeeding! The populist idea of power is insane! And it destroys any cognition!

It is my life risk and my freedom, and if I die they must consider something different!

I will drive the Ferrari Roma myself!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 06085211
    The Absolute Individuum - Qualitative Superiority
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:58 am

How I hate this corruption and grabbing of all and everything! This democratic parasitism, called social justice!

No false ideas, what you are experiencing is the end of the internet.

Probably some mail system will remain, and virtual reality.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Asha10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:31 am

Die frohe Botschaft

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Frohe_11

What a cynsim!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:40 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Screen19

Le Pais-Bas, down to La Rochelle, once a city of the Hanseatic League. To the right of this map section you see Culm/Chelmno (Kulm), once also a Hanseatic City. This landscape was known as Avalon, the "Apple Land", the Pommerland (pommes = apples). The spoken idiom originally was an Anglo-Normannic. The Angles were a Frisian tribe, then allied with Jutes, Cherusci, Chatti, and Marsi, who joined the Saxon League (Sir Ribbeck was an imperialist distraction from the apples: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herr_von_Ribbeck_auf_Ribbeck_im_Havelland. As my father used to say: one should not take pears for apples).

Pommerland is burned down... Flee maybug, flee...

The girls were called Pomeranzen (bitter oranges), badly raped etc.

Basically a song from the 30 years war. Sung to me as lullaby...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 am

I always refused their Lutherist and Pollack fellah smut. When it became too narrow I changed the health insurance in 2017!

Their assumption that I was against Poland is a lie!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Christ10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:32 am

The End of the Twins Cycle  [ Go to pageGo to page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5 ]   Thuban Philosophy and Material Ashera 109 122 Today at 10:15 am
    by Ashera View latest post

...............................................................................................

You all are corrupt hogs... but no fear, I stored the 44 pages Twins Cycle completely (14.000 hits).

I wish you a Happy Corona!

P.S.: my thread The Tarot Guild does not exist at all anymore. And much more.
    I doubt that I will post here ever again.

If you are interested in serious discussion, please contact me via email: https://profile.zeit.de/#comments

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:47 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Fleurd12
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:02 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Snapsh54

Here comes the Super Nova!

Some scars one must keep open...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:43 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Joker-10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:44 pm

What the people wants...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 King_b10

...a brain on wheels!

The Princess of X

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Alienn14

ME!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:16 pm

A feeble-minded people!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:56 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Distri10

Today this knowledge was transmitted once more, I could not even visit a doctor unharmed in the District Vahr - and probably even would get arrested again on the behalf of the public landlord, the local clergy, and their fellahs.

I can transmit data but they get censored and relevant parts of my messages intercepted.

Their last try was Rentokil... (here police is not after me, and ambulance neither)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Rentok10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:14 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Star_o10

Alone the term "Jude" (the batch) as generalization was discriminating, I am Jüdin (cp. Jute and Jütin). But many cannot speak the "ü-sang", even certain Germans not. Femizionazi? There anyway is no female form of nazi...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:52 am

A Couple of Things, Ashera. Years ago, I repeatedly heard Rush Limbaugh speak mockingly of "FEMINAZIS" on his radio-show!! What Would the Vril Society Say??!! Also, as I thought about your recent posts, I thought about Evita Peron!! I suspect that ALL of US will be gradually exposed and/or vindicated on a Past-Life and Present-Life Basis. Mostly Educated-Speculation. Don't take anything I post personally. This is mostly Pseudo-Intellectual Religious and Political Science-Fiction with an Attitude. I might not post for a while, so don't take it personally.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Ghia_Ferrari_212_Inter_Coupe_0191EL_1952_04
    Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Screen18
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Vril11
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Das-rt10

I only post here, Mists of Avalon, anything else is paranoia and/or false assumption, resp. fake and misuse. Years ago I posted elsewhere too.

The "we"-people is driven by the fixed idea that they must get me under control. But for what aims? That I execute their political ideas that I deny as false? Why they do not do it themselves then? I refuse any social super-ego command! I want to move freely and not getting tugged around as hindered caring case dependent on their spoonfeeding! The populist idea of power is insane! And it destroys any cognition!

It is my life risk and my freedom, and if I die they must consider something different!

I will drive the Ferrari Roma myself!
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 06085211
    The Absolute Individuum - Qualitative Superiority
    Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Screen17
    How I won the war...
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Ashera. 'RA' told me I should study the Nazis. I'm a little rusty with my German, but I noticed a few words I recognized. The Queen of Sheba and Marduk were of particular interest. Possible equivalencies might've involved the 'Queen of Heaven' and the 'God of This World' but I might've been mistaken. I keep wondering who really ruled Germany in the 20th century?! What Would Joseph Farrell Say?? What if there is an overlap between Patristics and Nazi Technology?? What Would the Vril Society Say?? What Would the Council of Nine Say?? 'RA' spoke with me concerning "Stolen Technology". Who Screwed Who in the 20th Century?? This Game Might be More Dangerous Than Anyone Can Imagine. What Would Rainsford Say?? What Would Ishtar Say?? What Would the Ashtar Command Do?? Consider the War in Heaven and the Garden of Eden. What Would Albert Schweitzer Say Concerning the Gospels and Epistles?? What Would Artemis and/or Diana Say in the Song of Solomon and the Acts of the Apostles relative to the Ephesians?? Consider the relationship between 2001: A Space Odyssey and How the Solar System was Won. A Couple of Years Ago, I Spoke with an unlikely Individual of Interest who said he was 'Adolph'. You Don't Suppose?! What if King David, King Solomon, and the Queen of Sheba are more significant than we can imagine (past, present, and future)?? I am NOT a Scholar, but I Wonder as I Wander in and out of Contextual Superimposition. I Do It for Answers.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Argentina-s-first-lady-eva-peron-at-the-vatican-in-a-stop-on-her-european-tour

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:06 pm

As I elaborated in the "Mein -Kampf" epilogue in my Radical Völuspá, neither Abwehr nor SS finally could differ certain Jewesses (Jüdinnen) from the by the SS protected "witches" anymore - my great-grandma belonged to this category.

The West-Elbian "Jutes" certainly were/are a German tribe according to the last Imperial Constitution (Weimar), even if they migrated as part of the Saxon League far east... and so the Abwehr protected them too.

Anyway, this did not prevent that my genetical grandfather, professional soldier and staff sergerant of a scout car, vanished without trace and Arian certificate in Caucasus.

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:48 pm

The Hanseatic League was originally not German but Saxon, and the City of Kings Lynn in Norfolk, codified as Kings Landing in Game of Thrones, belonged to it - also the London Steel Yard.

In London Edward Lloyd founded Lloyd's Coffee House in 1688 (https://www.etymonline.com/word/Lloyd).

Where did the term "Lloyd" come from?

It is a circumvolution of the term Ulad, a name spread in Northern-Ireland, the Sahel etc., also the German form of Uland as known. Latinized Ulad is Vlad, Germanized Flath.

Possibly these people were the survivors of the "Atlantis Catastrophe" (Doom of Valyria), and the Ulad was the council of the survivors.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Last_t10

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Ashera, that would make sense, but I have no idea what the real story is. I'm just stumbling around in the dark as I see through a glass, darkly. The following brief thread contains a lot of removed videos. Is that coincidental?? What if solving the solar system's problems ultimately results in an eternal cold-war interspersed with hot-wars?? What if everyone wishes for peace and unity with THEM in charge??!! Is the Mystery of Iniquity really Purgatory in Perpetuity?? What do Daniel 8 and Hebrews 9 really teach?? Symbolic-Representation and/or Total-Bullshit?? What if the Holy-Place is the Local-Matrix?? What if the Most-Holy Place is the Universe-Matrix?? Enough Said. I'm Incognito.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:12 pm

I wrote on all this here already, but over 40 pages of this thread were erased without any warning or comment, as you know, and I only repeat what I want.

Btw.: the proper name of the "Teutonic Knights" was "Deutschritter". It is true that they derived from the "Tempelritter" (Knights Templars).

When I write last "Imperial Constitution" I factually rather mean Rome than Germany, this is so - Rome finally retracted to a predominantly German core. And the most Roman spot now was the State of Bremen.

Not so long ago I proposed to change the manhole covers by those with the Bremen Key and S.P.Q.R!

I am Civita Romana. I came to this conclusion because the prosecution defined me as "Imperial Citizen" (Reichsbürgerin). My answer annoyed the "Federal German" judges loads. I provoked an answer...This nettles the Old Latin...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Thumb_11
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:42 pm

As in ancient Rome, in Bremen "gender" does not exist; the state constitution even excludes it. I levered the people out and their federal parliament.

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Roman_12

I am on a campaign of destruction and I make no prisoners! Either they kneel and submit or they are dead!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 5 Orifla10

Quae vide, Quaere verum
    nobilis per mortem

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:13 pm