tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:09 am

The books of Juan Mahler surely are written from an unusual not common sense perspective but they clearly are not nazi literature - even if far more strange than the stange literature of E. R. Carmin with who I phone called several times. He cleary was influenced by Pauwels and Bergier.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 E_r_ca10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Orzech10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 am

Why should I cede my seax?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Haller10

It is Saxnot (law) to have such a thing, Do the corrupters fear that I could execute martial state power as ultima ratio to stop the "people"? I have a dagger since age ten because I was born free (this means without debts), and I never harmed anyone (not even myself). This one is not classified as weapon, the blade is under 12cm. Even the police officers who inspected it allowed me to keep it (generally I slice cheese with it).

With whose paranoia we have truly to deal? With mine or that of those who haunt me? I am not allowed to defend in an emergency case by the will of the Lutherists?

Why an elite at all if this eventually shall trust in laymen and pinheads (again)? Why not vice verse?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:59 pm

All this social blowing hot and cold and staggering - without any final cause, and finally you wear the napple cap, led by morons! What is this good for? Brownian Motions from here to eternity?

And they mourn when I write that I let them crash with my eyes open against the next lamp post if they restrict my rights? I can see no endangerment in my attitude, neither of others nor of myself. They are free persons... and as I suppose in control of themselves. How else could they have come to the idea to control and lead me? I am not the guide dog of the fuhrer!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Valkyr10
    Operation Valkyrie II
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:06 am

I am not responsible for and the effects of agency without authority in the name of the people.

As before already cleared they will get nothing:

German Civil Code (BGB)
    § Section 1581 Ability to pay
    If the obligor is unable to support the beneficiary without endangering his or her own reasonable support on the basis of his or her income and financial circumstances, taking into account his or her other obligations, he or she need only provide support to the extent that this is equitable with regard to the needs and income and financial circumstances of the divorced spouses. He or she is not required to realize the assets if such realization would be uneconomical or inequitable in view of the economic circumstances of both parties.

----------------------------------------------

That I never got a sufficient job was not my guilt, and I did all to establish my workforce according to my qualifications and sexual possibilities. To shift the guilt from the society to individuals I do not accept! Me and Cassandra were close to bankruptcy!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:26 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen47

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen48

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen49

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen50

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen51

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen52

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen53

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:18 am

Zero Solidarity!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 A_a_k_10

Why again this sick inversion for the sake of social justice at the expenses of truth? There is no second coming! And if at all I am the wrong address, ask Jesus-Paris in the name of the father!

Why you permanently intercept my findings? Servatrix Microcosmi? Kefa?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Kefbra10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:37 am

Qualitative Superiority

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Zuisai10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Fleur_10

You are stupid and I have no money!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:31 am

When they realized what was up in the West, especially in Berlin, the hell broke loose!

"Wir sind das Volk! Wir sind das Volk!" (we are the people)

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Berlin12

...and they found "allies" in the west...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Bundes10
    We decide what sex is!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Vision10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:11 am

What does it mean, Islam? And when I say that I am Jüdin and Muslimah?

It does not say that I deny the existence of Jesus, I only interpret the story differently. I was born Roman Catholic, baptized Lutheran, and confirmed Reformed, convinced Gnostic Catholic. This is, that I accepted the Gospel, especially source Q - Matthew and Luke.

Factually I am rather Quranic fundamentalist than Islamic, and this makes people fear because of its radical and precise methodology - especially sleazo "Christians" and LORDists... I also accepted the "Ilu Aschera"... ( https://de.scribd.com/doc/23774217/Mirror-Is-All )

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Angels10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:55 pm

Christiandom is Coercion!

Without any substantial basis (The World as Idea; Schopenhauer) they demand the reality of their fixed ideas and thus use their holidays to practice black mass magic (the idea of the critical mass; mass effect)! These hog priests of Satan, their democratic parish madness, and higher law! Away with that crap! Everything they turn upside down until total chaos rules!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Satana10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 We12

(for the advancement of anthropological knowledge Freistatt was a a full success... concerning the data misuse that became apparent last x-mas I finally only could pull the emergency brake and inform the interior ministry)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:27 am

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Mm6paqgzbkt41

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 ELKwB6SXsAIRcbp

Alienne Laval's Reviews > Popular Culture and Elite Culture in France, 1400-1750
    https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3657315332?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1
    How do power and control function? What can we learn about the history of "social control"? What is its recent expression?

An idiot is needed and a group (the "we"-people...) that controls and drives him...

In Germany the situation is more developed, they want a brain on wheels (asexual)...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Bran_o11

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:50 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen56
    The People is like a Bucket of S**t!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Explos10
    (The Expert the day after: "It clearly was PTSD...")
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:19 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Steve-10

Plain Madness!

Radical Inclusion...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Radica10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:40 am

Ashera wrote:
    Carol wrote: Life would be better with a different type of governance where individual cities or towns govern themselves...

This idea I spread for years - it is Gor. If a rotation would improve the matter I doubt. Also I do doubt that "ego" and "individuum" are the same, and deny the idea of "group rule" as such. I am rather Platonian, and this means that the best should rule - and this means the most individuated ones. In Gor most cities are ruled by a "Magistrate" but it also could be a Senate in earth context.

And concerning myself: I do not want to get defined based on nothing. I expect logical precision.

I quote from my yesterday email to the Bremen Land Court:

"Dr. Gieseler acts - even if in the name of the people - without a mandate, which means that she bears the full risk and responsibility for her actions. My 'interests worthy of protection', formulated so vaguely in hollow form by the district court, can only be understood in the sense of the state constitution and the Basic Law - but not as a group right."
    - alienne_v@yahoo.com

Vive la Republique!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Screen19

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Vichy-11

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:06 am

How do they come to this thin drilled idea that everyone must have social interests, as if this was a law of nature? Or culture? This fixed idea is socially inherited by amplification over centuries. The same is valid for the alleged advantage of altruism that the socio-clericals preach! Evolutively seen rather hinderances! Like their mess media.

I am the centre of my consciousness field, and no one else! And this also means any generalization, such as a group for example, that is featureless. An ideology is not a property and cannot substitute emergent cognition and experience!

If one can call what I do philosophy at all, it is "substantial nature philosophy", and this also includes a substantial nature of soul! Understood in the succession of Nietzsche, it is psychology.

The socialization of the observer position by introduction of private mass media access was the biggest mistake of the millennium. Everyone became an eMANcipated subject, and the world his object, seen through the eye of a camera obscura. ( - "my mother is a lunatic, her last idea was that I should have green hair... she watches too much TV!")

For I am anthropologist my method is different, namely the participant observation of the subjects and their "objective" representations. In some way it was an advantage that I to say was born as "abject", and this scientific attitude to me quite natural and the self-abductive method evident and self-explaining.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:22 am

Ashera wrote:Imaginative Sex presents some of Norman's own philosophy, his own views on a number of matters, especially in the area of relationships between men and women. In addition, there is evidence within this book that could lead to a conclusion about at least one of the intentions of the creation of Gor. This conclusion is sure to cause controversy, even to lead to a possibly vocal opposition. Yet, the evidence is plainly laid out within Imaginative Sex. Though the conclusion is not absolutely explicit, it is a very logical conclusion based on what is presented. The conclusion presents one intention but does not deny that other intentions existed as well ( http://www.gor-now.net/delphius2002/id136.htm ).

I doubt that the reason is complexity or aliens... it is ambivalence caused by stupidity (cp. Paul Radin, "Primitive Religion"), and here artificial intelligence enters the field. It does not improve the matter because it does not understand ambivalence and thus ignorance.

The father of all this "dichotomic writing" was Bronislaw Malinowski, famous for his field work at the Trobiand Islands. Parallely to his public ethnography he wrote a diary (kept in secret until the 1980s... in succession of Goethe and Faust II?), full with sex, and drugs, and rock'n'roll, as one would say today.

Ivan Bystrina (John Whitewater), my doctor father, insisted in a "synthetical theory of culture evolution"...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Snapsh61
    Volcano Island (so 2012 earth year)

(Why should the FU Berlin execute their bigot morals as they insist in? I was a full success! Down with Posner and the TU! Stupid wankers! Political will makes no university compound... excellence and academic autonomy prevail...)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:32 am

Ashera wrote:
    I think that the Sekhemchet Pyramid cartouches indicate three names.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Serekh10

Serekh Sekhemkhet, the father, some kind of prince consort.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Sekhem10

Djesernebti was the Queen and the mother:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Sekhem11

Teti Sekhemchet was the daughter:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Sekhem12

P.S.: I was almost permanently at the Egyptian Museum in Berlin when I had nothing else to do, alternating with the Buddhist Temple at Spandau (where I also used to nap sometimes) - partly the same day; I had a fast car.

What if Djeser was the sister of Djoser?

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:40 am

Ashera wrote:
    The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Fa147510

No one could believe it...

They imagined a person that never existed.

"There, in the swinging hills, you hear many things, and I ran and ran until I came to a footbridge. To my right were quite a few people; they were naked and shouting, 'How do you get across there, we want to cross there too, but we can't go any further here. Please come to us and help us cross, the water is too deep for us.' I paid no attention to them, I just ran and ran, and then I heard an animal. It sounded like a big dog, and there was a big dog and next to him was a big woman in blue clothes, and I decided to walk straight through them. I did, and the dog just growled at me. Never go back." (from the initiation dream of Kashia Pomo shaman Essie Parrish; in: George Quasha "Notes of a Speech by Essie Parrish, Delivered March 14, 1972," Alcheringa, No.1 (1975), pp.27-29)  

Monday, 01 November 1993, 12.27pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:42 am

Ashera wrote:

One cannot mediate the immediate. You only can try to be faster than the henchmen. It is the pressure of 1001 Arabian Nights. If the horizontal flight is restricted it gets vertically - on travelling form and difference principle. I developed quite a "first girl neurosis".
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:01 am

If someone at all had the right to drop the bomb then it was me - but the LORDists never. They cannot really tell true and false (even do not want), and they know it. This is the main reason why they insist in nuclear disarmament and democratization: they do not trust themselves - and the fate yields its course...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Joe-biden
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:17 am

No revolution ever will change humanity, only a Priest-Kings like pressure will do, and this means some potential force from above. History proved that a symbolic power does not do it long term, some combination of symbolic and real threat is needed: the Atomic Priesthood.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Initia12

I add Islamic Science...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Islami12
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:35 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Snapsh62

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Snapsh63

I am a Vagabond Bird, called Ashera, Flame, or Asha.
    But I am also Alyena of Corcyrus, and Iscah of Ar.
    But this mostly plays no role, and it does not matter.

(Marleen, one of us both must now leave...)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:44 am

The Facts...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Blah_014
    Atelier and a Kazari...

I have no idea how the Cussack and his companion Social Worker Zilch came to the idea that I would swim in my feces in my flat. My flat was dirty but dust dry, and the living room I rather used as atelier, where I painted and tinkered. My balcony rather was an aviary with air corridor. The big raven crow liked mouldy bread with a certain sort of mould, and really waited until a bread had reached this stage. I could tell bird stories...

It also was assumed that the walls would stink like rotten corpses. This was also not true.

The only thing that I know is that the elderly woman who lived above me must have died in 2012, probably in February when I was not in Bremen. I remember a certain stink when I returned. Maybe she only was found after days or weeks in her flat. And into that very flat Zilch and her Cussack moved later...

It is still the same aversion and fantasizing of petty morons against artist people, including allegedly liberal public landlords in the name of the LORD, that caused so much damage, especially in the Third Reich.

My artisan kitchen, rather panther style camp fire...only later I organized two induction plates and a small fridge.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Img_0014
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:54 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Quotation-Joe-Biden-Don-t-tell-me-what-you-value-Show-me-your-34-65-42

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 11 Stalin10

Socialism is a pest!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:48 pm