tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Tarot Guild

Ashera
    Ashera

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Empty Re: The Tarot Guild

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 5:03 am

Hunger Games

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Rollerball-2002-e1563743645567

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Maxresdefault

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Das-millionenspiel
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 7:11 am

https://www.millionaerswahl.de/

I am an anthropologist, German expat, structurally-systematically completely impoverished (one does not tolerate the "foreign" in the social juice). No joke, and I did not go bankrupt with a company.

Countdown bis Ende des aktuellen Wahlganges:

0 Tage
    10 Std
    09 Min
    00 Sek

Alienne Laval hat diesen Beitrag am 01. Dezember um 07:13 Uhr veröffentlicht.
    Vogelfrei - Outlaw
    12 November 2013 at 17:15
    Vogelfreie...

"In Italy, where the capitalist production developed the earliest, also the breakup of bondage conditions takes place the earliest. The slave becomes emancipated before he could secure any limitations of claim on land. His emancipation turned him immediately into an outlaw...", Karl Marx (Capital - The Secret of the Original Accumulation)

I adapted the text to the "postindustrial" and cyberspace conditions and made Marxen*s "vogelfreie Proletarier" simply Outlaws...

There is no "manpower market" anymore that would or could shovel them into an industrial production process.

The postmodern outlaws are not "precapitalistic" anymore, but, just the contrary, they are often intellectuals, and as such the effect of an industrial consciousness raising that already happened. This is what the recent rulers do not want to realize.

In fact we are the dropped elite.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/alienne-laval/vogelfrei-outlaw/624198084290493

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps191
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 12:15 pm

Under the monster wave... Atlantic... Portugal... Crystal Voyager...

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Carrapateira-portugal

Last edited by Ashera on Tue May 25, 2021 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 3:13 pm

May well be that Antiochia was one of the few "fortresses" that survived the "Assyrian Ethnocide". Factually a whole culture was erased (600-500BC), Ninive probably was 6000 years old then... only comparable to New York...

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Ninive10
    The City of the Psychonauts

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Kanda110

John Norman, author of the Chronicles of the Counter-Earth, is linguist and philosopher, Prof. John Frederick Lange. One main trace of the word "Gor" leads to Mesopotamia...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Literally and even BtB "The Dominion of Corcyrus", with Market/s of Semris understood as Antiochia (Daphne), is not an absurdity... a similar political unit truly existed, Antiochia belonged to Corycus (a typo?) adminstratively some time...

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Capture_of_Antioch_by_Bohemond_of_Tarente_in_June_1098
    The second coming of the Apostle Paul with bombs and trumpets...
    "To the stake with the witch!"

Last edited by Ashera on Tue May 25, 2021 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue May 25, 2021 5:07 pm

I was friends with both, Gilgamesh, and Enkidu, the domesticated and the wild and uneducated one. No idea if they were gay; but with me there was no sex. In the epic I identify with Sidurti (tavern wench, kajira*).

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Gilgam10
    Gilgamesh

His despair, and maybe he was the first who realized "death consciousness", and this is "self-consciousness", was hardly to bear. Death was the theme that kept him permanently busy, and his wish for longevity at least. After Enkidu died he became increasingly obsessed with "quests". Then it was nothing unusual that a ruler frequented a tavern, similar to a Gorean Ubar or Admin.

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 3506504

* I later introduced a second girl in my variance of the theme, Sidra.

Last edited by Ashera on Wed May 26, 2021 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 3:06 am

There were repeated earthquakes and plagues
    throughout the second half of the sixth century and a second Persian conquest,
    which led in this case to prolonged occupation in 611. Byzantine rule was
    restored in 628, but had hardly time to be re-established before the Muslims
    took the city in 641. Thereafter it lost its importance as a centre of government,
    becoming first a military post and then a quiet provincial backwater until the
    dramatic Byzantine reconquest of 969...
    - Hugh Kennedy

One of the first orders the new rulers issued when Islam overtook Antiochia was to forbid the "ecstatic self-castrations of men" (the minims) to "honour" Ashera Atargatis. Refering to Sura 43:19 (did they witness their creation?) a recorded testimony was demanded, otherwise death penalty was the consequence. Social diagnostics was not accepted...

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Flame11

...I officially accepted the Quran end of 2012 (the State of Bremen in 2013), after dealing with Islamic Science for aeons. Christiandom is a pit of worms with rare seeds (Sura 48:29)...

Date: 2020-12-01
    Added Third Knowledge as a new page to the Main Menu.
    https://www.thegoreancave.com/research/whatsnew.php

"One cannot believe them anything, they cannot even tell a gum inflammation from tooth aches!"
    - Ashera, Green Caste of Gor

The sun was now dipping into the grasslands in the west, as the sun, Tor-tu-Gor, Light-Upon-the-Home-Stone, the common star of Gor and Earth, now took its rest after its diurnal labors, as the first knowledge would have it, or, as the second knowledge would have it, as the planet rotated eastward. There is rumored to be a third knowledge, as well, but it seems that this is reserved to those whom the men of this world commonly speak of in hushed tones, the Priest-Kings of Gor.
    Prize of Gor     Book 27     Page 618

Gor is not a planet... and Lar-Torvis, the Central Fire, is not the sun...

(Zima Ak'am most probably meant "daughters of the sun" originally, and Torvis? En Shiro adopted the name and then kicked me out - the Apostle?)

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps192
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 9:36 am

I begot those hicks, bricks, pricks, and buggers, nothing, and even less on my expenses! I reclaimed the intercepted meds!

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps193
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 12:12 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snapshot_003

Where is the difference when they behave like LORDists/Christians? Lord Gewoba? Low Castes!

Junkers and their fellahs!

It makes no sense, even develops more dangerous, based on earthling middle mass money - GGR! (Gor Goes Real)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 1:06 pm

The Dominion

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps194

What remains after they socially attack us from Facebook and other social media? Even banned our "avatar names" there?

(when Daphne realized that I am Ashera she immediately helped me)

Market/s of Semris

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Orteli14
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 3:18 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Photographer-Dafna-Gazit-Israel-Antiquities-Authority-6-890x400

The necklace bronze pendant was used as a protective amulet in Talmudic times in the Galilee and attests to its owner’s beliefs and fear of the evil eye and harmful demons.

The obverse bears the figure of a rider on a galloping horse. The rider’s head is encircled with a halo and he thrusts a spear down toward a female figure lying on her back. Engraved in a semicircle above the rider is a Greek inscription that reads: “The One God who Conquers Evil.”

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 8159535122208472921?sqp=4sqPyQQ7QjkqNxABHQAAtEIgASgBMAk4A0DwkwlYAWBfcAKAAQGIAQGdAQAAgD-oAQGwAYCt4gS4AV_FAS2ynT4&rs=AOga4qlozBiwSKfl2PI_rulrCA6zzekP7w

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Untitled-design-75

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 19314328

An interesting book that somewhat strange to some one could locate in the shelf close to Evola's Revolt.

Its core to me is the idea of a conservative centre and a leftist rim, even professionally. This observation of the last German imperial period could become actual if one considers a CDU/Linke coalition as federal government - the "Hugo Ball Constellation".

Discuss the matter with Friedman!

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Friedman-plakat

Last edited by Ashera on Wed May 26, 2021 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 3:55 pm

This has the potential of a Gorean anthem, but lacking text ideas right now...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 4:36 pm

Why they are so convinced of their definitions and attributions, even despite of lacking evidence and plausibility?

I would not say a conspiracy, but certain incidents were staged, last but not least the REWE-incident in which probably the judge was involved in the background who assaulted me at the Land Court lay judge office. When I speak of "Kapo Salomon" this is not a joke... and SPD and Lutherists as string pullers...

Why Israel did not believe me but them?

I prefer Antiochia to Jerusalem!

I do not want lying hypocrites around me!

Sura 2:102 - And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut.

Matthew 12 - 43 "When an unclean spirit comes out of a person, it travels through dry country seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says to itself, `I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house standing empty, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they come and live there -- so that in the end, the person is worse off than he was before. This is how it will be for this wicked generation."

Sura 2:102 - But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew!

- AvonQ
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed May 26, 2021 8:08 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps195

Vox Populi is not Vox Dei
    The people is not God!
    What they do is black magic!
    And I reaxt with any means!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu May 27, 2021 11:23 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 2:18 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Snaps196

Queer or Singularity? And I do not mind that.

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Scree218

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Screen47
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 am

All those fatteners and boob boosters are not right in the garret!

And where Allah does speak of this? Nowhere... only some pervert traditions of idiots and social neurotics!

And, the hell, I am not a mother animal!

(the problem is well known, not only in the Islamic World... not only in Pakistan... and some countries fight it, like Iran for example. I blooded and I lactated - so? A fake pregnancy I also had... but cannot say that I missed anything after...)

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Hey

I am the second ה of the Tetragramaton!
    Sura 36:36 - Triskely, the factor unknown, the obstacle
    (not just since Dr. Luther defined as witch)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 8:59 am

Lucifa Rebellion!

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Isais-vril

And in the midst of the seuen candlestickes, one like vnto the Sonne of man
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 11:52 am

Day X

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 19DAYX--superJumbo

Shadow Army or Army of the Shadow?

As often enough emphazised I doubt the classical right behind these activities but the democracy itself, a state in the state, commanded by junkerdom, land barons, and their fellahs, in the name of the LORD!

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 0166ef1512bf589d0a4d5a0d3a5943bf
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 12:39 pm

Finally one always stays with the back to the wall and could spit at the people, this inertial mass and their metaphysics!

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 212e9f8c97e884cb7318ab3bfc98fde1

We hoped and prayed so much!

That I play the cripple for you and your breed?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri May 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Blade Runner 2079

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 6C9993EA-B017-4107-80B2DA48E06996FD_source

Why should the recent pricks become 150 years old? As part of the matrix? As its original accumulation? To put it more precisely, I mean the quashing of the middle mass...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat May 29, 2021 12:43 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 46417672

A German citizen and Lutherist with Indian background and connection suddenly belongs to a threatened Jewish minority? Will he take off together with King Shlomo, the Kapo, and Lena, the Polish fighting robot?

Freistatt - who dommed me there? People with Indian and Polish background... Swabians and Lord Gewoba as string pullers...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat May 29, 2021 1:30 am

Ashera wrote:
    From the Records of the Coordination Center for Ethnic Germans (AA):

Among the numerous documents, some deserve special interest because they shed light on isolated peace efforts on the German side and on the prehistory of Rudolf Hess' flight to England (May 10, 1941), which is still controversial today.

Since the beginning of. September 1940, the Fuehrer's deputy seems to have discussed in intimate circles the question of whether Germany could not find a way to initiate secret exploratory talks with the British at a neutral location. In a letter to his friend Karl Haushofer (September 10, 1940), he urged that "on no account" should the connections (which Karl Haushofer had with foreign countries) be overlooked or allowed to fall asleep. Albrecht Haushofer, however, did not leave Hess in the dark about the prospects of such talks. In his memorandum of September 15, 1940, he pointed out that the "Führer himself is considered in the Anglo-Saxon world to be the representative of Satan on earth" against whom there is only "battle".
    https://www.zeit.de/1966/25/haushofer-warnte-hess

Was Hitler's Lutherism meant?

Haushofer and the Supermen of Thule
    A certain Karl Haushofer could not escape this world view. The official Nazi research considers him merely as a geopolitician and in this capacity as the creator of the certainly momentous term "Lebensraum". But Haushofer is one of those figures who belong to the essential links between the occult-esoteric movements of the turn of the century and the Third Reich...
    In Japan, Haushofer learned the local language and presumably joined an important
    important Buddhist secret sect, which was the one founded by the agent
    and alleged Lama Trebitsch-Lincoln, may have been the Society of the Greens.
    could have been. For Haushofer, in any case, there was soon no longer any doubt that the cradle of the
    of the German people lay in Central Asia*. The existence and nobility of the world as a whole seemed to him to be secured by the Indo-Germanic race. For him the old Aryan myth, with which he had been made acquainted during his Tibet trip in 1905, was an assured fact,
    After a catastrophe in what is now the Gobi Desert, which is handed down in this myth, the great sages, the sons of the spirits of other worlds, the descendants of the supermen of Thule, settled in a vast cave district under the Himalayas. Within this district they split into two groups. The
    one followed the path to the right hand, the other the path to the left hand. The center of this path is said to have been Agarthi, an untraceable city, a place of
    Contemplation, seat of the masters. In the Thule Order this myth was to play an essential role...
    - E.R.Carmin, "Das Schwarze Reich"

Advanced Search Darth_10

* the wall made sense... even if it was not the Elbia line...

The question is if Pierre Laval and Albrecht Haushofer ever met... this could have happened 22 October 1940 in Montoire-sur-le-Loir.

And again this ominous 10/22:
    362 the Apollo temple at Antiochia was detonated...
    2014 the first "Solomon Trial" against me... (Satan and his Asmodeus)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Sekhme13

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Rabea_13
    (what have I to do with the possible fact that my in 2013 stolen ID-card maybe appeared in Cairo? Facebook simply is too stupid... I was close to go there to investigate the matter myself... and what happened? They crapped me all over with fake trials and accusations... a cover up operation?)

Last edited by Ashera on Sat May 29, 2021 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat May 29, 2021 3:46 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Ce16cf388cf5232067d7f4c1fa003c96
    Cairo, Rabea Place
    (isn't it a strange fact that the woman who lived in my old flat before me was named Rabia? Aileen did not move into the flat above me before 2017...)

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Illuminatus1sted

The Tarot Guild - Page 29 Polize13
    "We must stay outside..."

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:11 am