tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Tarot Guild

Ashera
    Ashera

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Empty Re: The Tarot Guild

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:59 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Screen60
    Malkhut - The World of Assiah
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:32 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Nun_ra10
    "I raised them up from out of the watery mass [nu], out of inactivity [nen]"

The ancient Egyptians envisaged the oceanic abyss of the Nun as surrounding a bubble in which the sphere of life is encapsulated, representing the deepest mystery of their cosmogony ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_(mythology) )

Naunet is represented in the Pyramid Texts with the determinative of the subterranean realm and is understood as the source of all earthly waters, which together with the celestial waters of Nun establishes a unity ( https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naunet )

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Star10

Hé is the Star, the Trump XVII...

TZADDI a Fish Hook, is also an obvious matter of shape.

Tzaddi - The Husband (emperor). Alchemical Sulphur. The Star is the Gate of the Sanctuary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

44. One came as a man, and was weak and failed.

45. One came as a woman, and was foolish, and failed.

46. But thou art beyond man and woman, my star is in thee, and thou shalt avail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If they cannot understand the semantics because of their projections I cannot help it - in me is no urge.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:56 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:36 pm

Jesaja 11 ELB

1 And a rice shall come forth from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And upon him shall rest the Spirit of Jehovah, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of Jehovah; 3 and his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah. And he will not judge according to the sight of his eyes, nor execute judgment according to the hearing of his ears; 4 and he will judge the lowly in righteousness, and execute judgment to the humble of the land in uprightness. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the lawless. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his hips. - 6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall be together, and a little lad shall drive them. 7 And the heifer and the she-bear shall feed together, and their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the suckling shall play at the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall stretch forth his hand unto the basilisk's den. 9 There shall be no wickedness, neither shall there be wickedness in all my holy mountains; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea bottom. - 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root shoot of Jesse, which shall stand as a panoply of the nations, the nations shall inquire of him; and his resting place shall be glory. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall stretch forth his hand the second time, to ransom the remnant of his people that shall be left out of Assyria, and out of Egypt, and out of Pathros, and out of Ethiopia, and out of Elam, and out of Shinar, and out of Hamath, and out of the isles of the sea. 12 And he will raise up a banner to the nations, and gather together the exiles of Israel, and the dispersed of Judah he will gather from the four corners of the earth. 13 And the envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the oppressors of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not oppress Ephraim. 14 And they will fly on the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, will plunder together the sons of the east; on Edom and Moab they will lay their hand, and the children of Ammon will be obedient to them. 15 And Jehovah shall destroy the sea-tongue of Egypt; and he shall wave his hand over the river with the fierceness of his breath, and break it into seven streams, and make it to pass through with shoes. 16 And so there shall be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of his people that shall be left, as there was a highway for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt.

I am the Isais offspring of the root of David, and Ashera and Lucifa!

Tribe of Asher [Ăsh'ûr; happy] > Assur > Anshar.

The eighth son of Jacob and second of Zilpah, Leah’s maid and progenitor of a tribe (Gen. 30:13, 35:26; 49:20; Deut. 33:24, 25). The New Testament form is Aser (Luke 2:36; Rev. 7:6). Asher was the founder of the Asherites (Num. 1:13; Judg. 1:32). Also the name of a town east of Shechem (Josh. 17:7). Asherim...

No other tribe of Israel is represented in Scripture by a woman... One member of the tribe, a widow, represents the individual history of the tribe. “One Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher” (Luke 2:36-38)...

I call my Archers and the Spear of Sargon!

House Anshar

In the Babylonian creation myth Enuma Elish, Anshar (also spelled Anšar), which means "whole heaven", is a primordial god. His consort is Kishar which means "whole earth"

During the Neo-Assyrian period, Anshar was often equated with Ashur, the patron deity and namesake of the Assyrian Empire.

Ashur (אַשּׁוּר) was the second son of Shem, the son of Noah. Ashur's brothers were Elam, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram.

Jubilees 9:3 states,

"And for Ashur (Anshar; AV) came forth the second Portion, all the land of Ashur and Nineveh and Shinar and to the border of India, and it ascends and skirts the river."

Helah was the first wife of Ashur and Naarah was his second wife; "na'arah" means "girl" or "maiden" in Hebrew. Naarah was of the tribe of Judah and gave birth to Ahuzam, Hepher, Temeni, and Haahashtari (1 Chr. 4:5, 6).

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Assur_10

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:22 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Snapsh74

The Vedas tell that the father of Ushas (Dawn, Morning Star) was the Great Asura (Sky)... I assume that Ushas was no one else than Iscah Haran. She roamed all India, incited the people, and possibly even reached Tibet...

I have a brain that functions, and this since early childhood... and I am bodily sane. For what reasons soever some do not like that at all, fear my most exact memory, and strange dreams and visions (spá).

When I was small I called myself Isha; "Isha girgle" meant that I am thirsty. I was half a year old and could half-way speak. Getting spoonfed I did not like at all and early insisted in eating myself. I would be the horror of a caring case and make their life a hell...

Why should I expect habitual liars who hindered me wherever they could, and wasted over ten years of my life for their fixed ideas, to speak the truth? And their socio-clerical deduction is simply ignorant and arrogant. I reached irreversibility.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:53 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Wagonw11

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 John_p10

First they destroyed my relation, took my house away, and then my car, nailed me down increasingly. Finally I was transported and lost almost everything I ever had. This is a very long story that also started in my childhood already when I convinced a garden neigbour to build a gypsy wagon for me - he paid for this with electroshocks... Eventually they made him "Hurdy-Gurdy-Manni", rather dressed like death in slippers than as chimney sweeper - but at least nailed down.

On Travelling Forms and Difference Principle, on Exchange and Simulation. The Elementary Semioses and Semiospheres of the Cultural Process. They discovered it decades after I wrote it... and it still wiped them off their farter chairs! (messages from the remotest future...)

I got no job and my only escape and rescue was to write it - as a resounding slap!

Still not enough? I am Magistra and Doctora! By Academic Autonomy executing State Law!

And now I get them directly by their balls! Them and their willing fellahs!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Alienn14
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:57 am

If they read my German, they have water in their eyes, it is almost perfect, and they socially try to mess it. This is one of the reasons why I mostly prefer English. And besides all this I am Saxon and do what I want!

What did it matter if I stole the prey of democratic parasites? They are the ones who gambled legal certainty away, not considering their own that they believed to be a law of nature!

The subject-object-construction as catch 22.

To a huge deal jura is naive.

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Volksg10

Roger... over... peep...

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Idf410
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:55 am

Nothing has the right to be of its own emergence resp. by divine law, everything must pass through their fingers and get processed; no matter if based on lies or the outcome (or today: the intended judicial error for the sake of social metaphysics and a reformed ascension to the LORD?).

The Honey Pump
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:14 am

That I voluntarily moved from Bremen to Freistatt was plain despair, hoping they would stop their mean activities, and that I finally would get a job as recovery assistant. But no, they continued, even misused the isolated enviroment for their aims, even involving the District Court Sulingen. I demand Martial Law and Death Penalties!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 202110
    Alea jacta est!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:11 am

I want that "we", its idols, and its representatives, vanish!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 The-fo10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:18 am

And in the midst of the seuen candlestickes, one like vnto the Sonne of man - King James Version (1611)

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Tumblr_omyc20BZ691qaxkdwo1_640
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:05 am

Everything they turned upside down!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Bosch10

Harrowing of Hell

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Screen61
    The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Judge10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:08 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Crucif11

There will be no compromise with opinions!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Last_t11
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 am

Ashera wrote:...and they earned it!

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 15845179454_23ed2bc9b1_b

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 A4P84-4-600
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:50 am

A delusion only can succeed if there is willingness (incl. sexual perversion, cultism, stout ale, etc.), and to this belongs the production of fake data on behalf for certain purposes, especially to corrupt enforcement actions. Not much has changed...

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Bb17f3a43ec66451e12d56aa323479ee

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Medium_5002409ad0bb170b65d2850b9b6d8945

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:00 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Screen62
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:39 am

House Anshar and the Tribe of Asher...

https://unitedwithisrael.org/record-number-of-israeli-arabs-enlisting-in-idf

One thousand Israeli Arabs enlisted in the IDF during the past year and the military also received requests from citizens of neighboring enemy countries who sought to serve in the Israeli army.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:32 am

The moral majority of the people is stupid to the uttermost. How could they expect a sane being to decide for insanity for their sake and the sake of their breed? That they managed it to bring some of theirs by democratization into decisive power positions does not change a jota!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:50 am

The so-called "real world" is a world of relpacement, surrogates, and substitutes, in social fear of the originals. Media string dolls and collective control shall supercede the truth.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:12 am

I am just young, and this is egregious to them because it undermines their statistics and generationalism. To get me back into their general scheme they impute some handicap. The socialization of all and everything is an uttermost anti-evolutive blasphemy!

I started to study the ideas of Arthur Koestler at high school times already and some of his findings are like a red thread through my university studies. Not every tadpole became a frog or a toad... and those guys I investigated at elementary school times already...

Evolution is not linear, and it does not depart from the adult states of a given species. It is rather pedomorph, and also Sigmund Freud already had an idea of that.

When I started psychoanalysis my premises were known.

They transported me to Freistatt in car of the child and adolescent psychiatry...

(factually I drove car until 2020 without any accident for aeons, and the 2019 Ottersberg traffic ticket was somehow not intended intention, a document).
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:12 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Snapsh77
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:01 am

I owe you no justification, and fear and trembling shall rule for the time being.

The Social Terror State

Chapter 1 - From Wallow to Evolution
    Chapter 2 - The Fortress of God
    Chapter 3 - The Limits of Communization
    Chapter 4 - Slavery
    Chapter 5 - History
    Chapter 6 - I answer social justice with justice
    Chapter 7 - Ignore Ignorami

------------------------------------------------------

They must not expect that I accepted their attributions as my properties. I do not refer to Marx but to Vico.

Giambattista Vico (1688 to 1744), a critic of Locke and Descartes, called in his
    De antiquissima Italorum sapientia (1709) for a semiotic foundation of the human sciences:

"I, who think, am mind and body: and if thinking were the cause of that
    that I am, then thinking would be the cause of the body. But now it is the
    bodies, which do not think. So: because I consist of body and spirit, therefore I
    I think; so the fact that body and mind are connected is the cause of thinking:
    for if I were merely body, I would not think, and if merely spirit,
    I would see. In fact, thinking is not the reason that I am spirit, but the sign..."
    https://de.scribd.com/document/489057301/Begriffe-Der-Semiotik

Sebeok, who I factually met, also Eco (a heavy smoker too), said that he was a "verb", but I am an "adjective". Being a verb does not say anything of the qualities involved, either emergent or attributed.

The worker and peasant state at its possibly "republican" destructive climax.

One only can submit them to properties, and this does not necessarily mean land ownership: work!

The Intellectual Inversion of the Original Accumulation.

All Power to The State!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:33 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Snapsh78
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:26 am

Hearing Aid? I need no hearing aid, I listen like a lynx! They rather want to implant a "hear-and-obey-aid"! Is Siemens behind that? Old fellow nazi gangs?

Who assumes that I am farsighted? Faked clinical records? I am a few myopic but stable for decades.

And I have no jaw inflammation!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:30 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 7 Snapsh79

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:06 pm