tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
mudra
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Ashera
ClearWater
Carol
Swanny
Jenetta
12 posters

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:31 am

Well Sanicle thank you and welcome back  cheers 😊
    Don't be so shy as not daring to speak your truth and allow yourself to engage
    with those who have a different one from yours as you see fit.
    You know the Mists rules.
    That leaves huge room to just be who you are and share your
    spirited being with others.
    Because we are all so different this place is so much more interesting.
    You have been appreciated here from day one.
    So ...  Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Vidya how can we put the mRna covid shot's function together with the essence of the following excellent article that was posted today by Seashore on my thread https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10057-germs-and-viruses-do-viruses-cause-disease

https://principia-scientific.com/the-deception-of-virology-vaccines-why-cv-19-is-not-contagious/

Quoting some passages here:

Viruses are a result of internal toxicity caused by the environment.

Cells produce viruses when their tissues are so toxic that phagocytes, parasites, bacteria, and fungi cannot help cleanse, repair and regenerate their tissues and fluids.

Its an internal natural and necessary process. Not something that enters the body from outside.

Science states, incorrectly without proof, that viruses originate outside the body, then ‘hijack’ the RNA or DNA of the cell, and then replicate whilst attacking cells indiscriminately.
    If this were true, viruses would replicate endlessly, eventually attacking all healthy cells, but they do not. We know that antibodies, a type of white blood cell, regulates the virus.
    There exists no video evidence of viruses hijacking cells, except for 3D renders, and animations based on theory.

Notice how viruses are manufactured by a healthy cell but do not destroy it. RNA and/or DNA is given by the host cell to dissolve specific substances inside the body. If this were not the case, the virus would destroy the cell which created it, but it does not.
    The virus is ejected, damaging part of the cell, but not destroying it completely. The cell is then able to repair itself in time. Cells conspire as one unit to cleanse themselves and their surroundings so that new cellular activity can thrive.
    Large amounts of viral activity are present when the body is unable to use milder living microbial detoxification methods to cleanse itself due to systemic toxicity of tissues that poison living microbes.

A good analogy

Flies appear on dead matter but are not the cause of the dead matter. They are scavengers that break down dead matter. In this way, viruses and bacteria operate in the same exact manner within the body.

The cell ejects the virus, which is then regulated by white blood cells through that encoding (antibodies), which oversee the processes of the virus. This allows the viral activity to be controlled and regulated properly.
    These two functions are united as one process, and they do not act separately. Once the cell ejects this virus, the cell is partially damaged but is not destroyed. The viruses, which are many, consume and dissolve dead, dying and foreign tissue, debris, unhealthy cells, and cellular waste.
    This process takes time depending on the toxicity involved. The effects of their elimination are the symptoms experienced in cold or flu. Viruses break these substances down into tiny particles that can then be expelled via mucous, skin, and bowels.

Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste.
    Viruses are very specific protein structures.

The only way to get a virus outside of natural means is via direct injection (vaccine) or blood transfusions of a patient who has a virus. However, in such cases, the body only analyzes it as foreign tissue that must be eliminated.
    Since the virus did not originate within the bodily host, that body does not know the time and place that the virus will be active nor does it have the key to decode it (RNA or DNA encoded by the cell) and cannot find the time of its activity.

As such, it is analyzed as a foreign substance that must be eliminated. Protein solvents (viruses) are manufactured of varying strengths to discard this waste if living microbes cannot eliminate it.

So knowing this how do you think the artificial production of spike protein will work on the human body ?
    Confusing it's natural program that's for sure ,  exhausting it ?
    I don't have a clear picture of the mechanics at work here yet .
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:58 pm

It was never about the virus. Covid 19 may or may not exist.. it was never officially isolated. It was always about the mRNA shot.

the vaxx is NOT a vaccine.They are not putting a piece of the 'virus' in the shots to produce an immune response ('normal' vaccines) .. they are simply altering your mRNA to make spike proteins and god knows what.. in your body .. forever..

though forever might be 18 months..

is this what you asked?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:17 pm

the vaxx appears to work on many levels. Sherri Turnpenny gives excellent summaries of how the mRNA will basically wipe out your immune system as the engineered shot will wipe out your 'second-wave' white blood cells. So in the 'mainstream' of real reporting things are very bad. But it gets worse  - the spike proteins are actually toxic,and your body is producing them! There is organ failure, blood clotting...

the spike protein is supposed to be the same as 'mad cow disease'  or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease..

and then there is the nano....

it is horror. Absolute evil. Essentially a kill shot. If you survive your body will be compromised and probably under the control of 5G?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:47 am

I am aware of all this Vidya as I listened to these various doctors myself and their videos have been posted  either here or on the Covid thread.
    I am just trying to make my own opinion about it.
    I have to go back to these various materials and take notes.
    What I would like to figure out is the exact sequence of events taking place in the body from a cellular level once the mRNa tech has entered the body. It would be great to have graphics or a computer made model of some sort to help people understand.

Also trying to figure out what exactly happened in Wuhan where unlike else where in the world one could see videos of people dropping dead in the streets and seriously ill. Is it the 5G complex they had there that triggered the problems they encountered there or the poisonous substances that got out of the Wuhan lab ?
    It seems pertinent to say that in Europe and the the other parts of the world that followed we face false statistics of Covid cases reported ( unreliable PCR tests, prior morbidity cases, respirators used instead of oxygen supply, and first and foremost the use of Midazolam on the elderly in the homes as
    recounted by David Icke recently and posted on the Covid thread.

Vidya 5G is already "obsolete" they are now stepping into 6G.

By the way I found the following article tracing back how the whole research
    Regarding mRNa technology began in the Moderna lab back in the days prior to 2017.

This mysterious $2 billion biotech is revealing the secrets behind its new drugs and vaccines

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/mysterious-2-billion-biotech-revealing-secrets-behind-its-new-drugs-and-vaccines

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:05 am

mudra wrote:
    What I would like to figure out is the exact sequence of events taking place in the body from a cellular level once the mRNa tech has entered the body. It would be great to have graphics or a computer made model of some sort to help people understand.

Also trying to figure out what exactly happened in Wuhan where unlike else where in the world one could see videos of people dropping dead in the streets and seriously ill. Is it the 5G complex they had there that triggered the problems they encountered there or the poisonous substances that got out of the Wuhan lab ?

DNA is 2 stranded. To make proteins the DNA splits into 2 pieces of single strand RNA.. and the RNA moves out of the cell nucleus into the cytoplasm. The mRNA then produces proteins in the cytoplasm, in this case the spike protein. These proteins are free to move around the body.

what is not talked about is that tRNA also uses the same mRNA strand to make amino acids.. so if the mRNA is corrupted then the the tRNA will also be corrupted. Amino acids will be corrupted.

This is my basic understanding..

so the nano tech (coated in PEG) will insert itself into the mRNA and alter its coding. The proteins it makes are unnatural, and toxic.

Quite what damage the spike proteins will do probably depends on which organ they are in. In the brain ,its mad cow disease (and i think the nasal swabs targeted the brain membrane for the same reason). Heart attacks are common.Maybe the magnetic vaxx spots are an accumulation of body iron?? or some weird future tech we dont know about.

my guess with wuhan is 5G was involved. But its a guess. Maybe it was just a false flag to shut down the world, we were promised bodies in the streets..

whatever, it is all bat sh1t crazy.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 Differ10

does this address some of your question? I can try to be more specific if you need.. i do tend to summarise a lot and i'm such a lazy typer ! Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:32 am

Yes it is absolutely helpful Vidya Thubs Up
    I'll take some time to review the materials I have
    and see what can be added.m as well.
    I believe the clearer picture people have of whats taking
    place within the body with this technology the best it is
    to broaden understanding and raise conscious action.
    Thank You Cheerful
    We are not many in the Mists but apparently we have many readers.
    Facts are key.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:58 am

I dont want to go off topic... BUT for a quick digression:

Can you imagine the cell, and its DNA, and the RNA and all that is involved.. it is MASSIVELY complex...

suddenly...

and spontaneously...

just 'jumping' into creation.

The current model for 'evolution' tells us all the above happened in a mud soup, and so life started. In a flash.

It is utter, utter nonsense.

There is more chance the latest Tesla motorcar just being created from thin air.. the motorcar is much less complicated...

i think nearly all science (with the exception of mathematics and computers which are entirely man made and completely unnatural) is 'wrong'. Castles on sand. Human's attempt at describing something they didnt make. In science 1+1 has become several billion...

i was quite upset for a while when I realised this 20 years into a scientific job.. but most scientists are not even aware, there is almost zero communication within science. Now I am not so upset, it was just a tool I was using.. now i put the tool away and bring it out when it can help with a particular problem. Science is not useless, it's just entirely man made.. a series of measures of our world.

and 'science' can bring us the weaponized mRNA injections... tools can be used for many purposes. Disinformation and control being other obvious uses
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:56 am

Its fine Vidya I appreciate your reflexion.
    Its legit.
    The big bang theory does not make more sense
    than the one that says a remote God created it all in 7 days.
    Science is Consciousness studying its creations while removing itself completely out of the equation.
    Its fine as long as its being practical and useful.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:24 am

An up to date list of BitChute videos re the experimental jab and its mRna/Dna technology

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=covid19%20vaccine&kind=video

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=mrna%20tech&kind=video
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Additionnal info to my previous post

Dr Mercola

The many ways in which Covid19 vaccines may harm your health

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/13/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx?ui=26546d0c62edfa6022f3edb7d2c8dbada93de365aa5cd39603e4d4849484a3c7&sd=19000101&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20210613&mid=DM903823&rid=1181804380&p4=20201101&p5=  
    research today and gathered the following information regarding what actually takes place with the mRna experimental shot.

Here are my notes:

In mRNA they take packages of the gene code of the virus, not one but billions of them and put them in your muscle. It goes into your lymph but also in your blood stream.

So in your blood stream its going to circulate. The bloodstream is a closed system of pipes  and once these packages of genes are in there they will never get out of it because they are trapped.
    They will then enter the cells that they are offered to. These are the blood cells . But the main cells that they will access ( and no one tells you this because its never been looked into) is those cells lining the blood vessels .

These cells that picked up the gene than  start producing the gene .
    These cells line up your blood vessels all over your body.
    This virus gene is the spike protein that is in the virus. And this spike protein is starting to come out of the cell. At the same time waste, trash produced  by the making of the gene is expelled and stays next to the cell.
    That protein that has not been used has the ability to activate  platets , (those tiny cells that you find in blood clotting) when it comes in touch with them. The platets then want to start blood clotting.

Unfortunatedly there is another cell that comes around for the waste material. This is the Killer lymphocyte. Lymphocytes are trained to see the trash made by the production of the spike protein because then they will come and kill the cell that is daring to produce the virus which is the cell that lines all the tapistry of your blood vessels. This is our auto immune response.

This can happen anywhere but blood flows at different speed. It flows very slowly in your veins, in the capillaries.
    Where are those virus packages be taken up ?
    As no one looked into it this is the largest scientific experiment being conducted in human history.

The main symptoms people have had after the 1st and even more with 2d shot of these vaccines are headaches, nausea, vomitting, dizziness, loss of consciousness, nerve paralysis, face paralysis, arms, legs, loss of motor control ( jerks), and pain in the muscle.

What could be the common denominator ? Dr Sacharit and his wife who also is a doctor are predicting that there are going to be very severe thrombotic events because loss of consciousness, nausea and vomiting are the typical signs that the blood is clotting in the veins of your brain.  Cerebral Veinal thrombosis is very rare, 1 per million per year.
    But with this experimental shot there are going to be much more.
    Cerebral veinous thrombosis has now been diagnozed  as a  symptom in the victims of the mRna shot.

Every clot formation is potentially lethal.
    When a lot of this clotting goes on the clotting factors becomes is used up you don't clot any more bu you bleed.

Is it possible to reverse the mechanism once the shot has been taken ?
    The intensity of the reaction of the damage done will be ddpendant on your killer lymphocytes , your immune system .
    A strong immune system is going to be more agressive. So strangely enough it is the younger people who have been exposed or not to coronviruses who are going to have the worst symptoms. Whereas the elderly whose immune system have become pacified over the years will relatively get less symptoms.
    But with those with preexisting illness the slightest trigger will be fatal.

Youngsters will be able to go back to work after 3 days in bed. However And this a warning , the intensity of the reaction will predictably be dependant on the agressivness of the immune system.
    If you go and start putting the spike on the walls of your blood vessels and these spike gets into your immune system and says come on fight me ,the lymphocytes are going to be trained in battle. Its like boxing and these lymphocytes are then going to expand, they are going to go back in the lymph node and wait .
    If now the real virus comes by and infects the lungs , the killer lymphocytes are going to come out and get overexcited about this . So you are going to get immune enhancement of disease which means you are going to do much worse than if you had not had this vaccine
    including the production of anti bodies.

Even worse if you are foolish enough to let yourself be vaccinated in the fall when they will say now you have to be vaccinated against the next variant.
    Because if you have been vaccinated once, those lymphocytes are going to be even more active. Thats why the second vaccination has always proved worse than the first. Thats the booster .
    Don't get a 3rd or 4th or 5th because if you do that you are going to contribute to the decimation of the world population.  

Source: bitchute video
    Dr Sacharit
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/L4jHFEN6EDIu/

I also found the following regarding the spike protein:

It is generally thought that the sole function of viral membrane fusion proteins is to allow the viruses to bind to the host cells for the purpose of viral entry into the cells, so that the genetic materials can be released and the viral replication and amplification can take place. However, recent observations suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can by itself trigger cell signaling that can lead to various biological processes. It is reasonable to assume that such events, in some cases, result in the pathogenesis of certain diseases.

This cell signaling cascade was found to be triggered by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein downregulating the ACE2 protein expression, subsequently activating the angiotensin II type 1 receptor [29].

Thus, it is important to consider the possibility that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines triggers cell signaling events that promote PAH, other cardiovascular complications, and/or complications in other tissues/organs in certain individuals (Figure 3). We will need to monitor carefully the long-term consequences of COVID-19 vaccines that introduce the spike protein into the human body. Furthermore, while human data on the possible long-term consequences of spike protein-based COVID-19 vaccines will not be available soon, it is imperative that appropriate experimental animal models are employed as soon as possible to ensure that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein does not elicit any signs of the pathogenesis of PAH or any other chronic pathological conditions.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 1be80a10

Reference: https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/9/1/36

A note about cell signaling:

Cell signaling

Cell signaling is the fundamental process by which specific information is transferred from the cell surface to the cytosol and ultimately to the nucleus, leading to changes in gene expression.

Cell Signaling is an important facet of biological life. It allows cells to perceive and respond to the extracellular environment allowing development, growth, immunity, etc. Additionally, errors in cell signaling may result in cancer growth, diabetes. ...

Cells have proteins called receptors that bind to signaling molecules and initiate a physiological response.

Reference:
    https://www.khanacademy.org/science/ap-biology/cell-communication-and-cell-cycle/cell-communication/a/introduction-to-cell-signaling [/size]

Additionnal info I found this morning in Dr Mercola News letter

Important additionnal info to my previous post

Dr Mercola

The many ways in which Covid19 vaccines may harm your health

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/13/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx?ui=26546d0c62edfa6022f3edb7d2c8dbada93de365aa5cd39603e4d4849484a3c7&sd=19000101&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20210613&mid=DM903823&rid=1181804380&p4=20201101&p5=  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 pm

]Interesting information posted by Carol on the Covid19 thread

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease J. Bart Classen, MD*

Key points

1/The spike protein encoded by the vaccine binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), an enzyme which contains zinc molecules [8]. The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the potential to release the zinc molecule, an ion that causes TDP-43 to assume its pathologic prion transformation [9].

Prion disease definition:

Prions are misfolded proteins with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. They characterize several fatal and transmissible neurodegenerative diseases in people and many other animals.[3] It is not known what causes the normal protein to misfold, but the abnormal three-dimensional structure is suspected of conferring infectious properties, collapsing nearby protein molecules into the same shape. The word prion derives from "proteinaceous infectious particle".[4][5][6]

2/By placing the identical receptor, the spike protein, on cells of everyone in a population, the genetic diversity for at least one potential receptor disappears. Everyone in the population now becomes potentially susceptible to binding with the same infectious agent.

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:47 am

Jenetta its a long time we have not seen on your thread.
    Are you doing ok ?
    Miss your contributions to the Mists.

The Karen

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:39 am

so the fact checkers will have to revise their facts! The claim that the vaxx can alter your DNA was debunked and ridiculed.

And now... 'we are going to have to rethink what we know' Wink

it turns out that RNA can alter DNA!

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210611174037.htm
    New discovery shows human cells can write RNA sequences into DNA

In a discovery that challenges long-held dogma in biology, researchers show that mammalian cells can convert RNA sequences back into DNA, a feat more common in viruses than eukaryotic cells.

rest at link
    -----------------------

Under normal circumstances the body is remarkable at healing itself. If it were 'just' a mRNA injection, then you may survive, you may get lucky and after a few years your body would have replaced the damage.

Insert heavy metals and nano god-knows-what into the mix and these nasties will be there forever. They are classified as 'Persistent Contaminants'..  So all normal vaccines are to be avoided for these reasons..

The vaxx was terrible, deadly enough.. but the idea that the DNA can be rewritten is the end...

maybe you will get superpowers like Hollywood claims?  Or maybe, like 99.9999% of most mutations, you will simply die.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:38 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:32 am

Dr.Richard Fleming,MD | Event 2021 Dallas TX June 05,2021 Discusses The Vaccine Clinical Trials & Difference Between Relative vs Absolute Risk

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 4f040110

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DZmCoUHBKlie/

Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Uptodate from the official figures.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 Bbe20c10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:46 pm

Should you get vaccinated?

Steve Kirsch
    May 25, 2021

Should you get vaccinated?

Steve Kirsch
    May 25, 2021

225 Comments
    Should you get vaccinated
    I always get vaccinated. I have been fully vaccinated with the Moderna COVID vaccine. My three daughters have all been vaccinated.

I recently learned that these vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans (which I confirmed 3 different ways) and disabled at least 1,000,000 more. And we’re only halfway to the finish line. We need to PAUSE these vaccines NOW before more people are killed.

The CDC, FDA, and NIH aren’t disclosing how many people have been killed or disabled from the COVID vaccines. The mainstream media isn’t asking any questions; they are playing along. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others are all censoring content that goes against the “perfectly safe” narrative so nobody is the wiser. Tony Fauci, the “father of COVID,” is still in his job even though all of this is his fault. Cliff Lane, who reports to Tony, is still sandbagging early treatments so that people will falsely believe that the vaccine is the only option. The Democrats are still asleep at the wheel by refusing to request Fauci’s unredacted emails from the NIH which will prove he covered up the fact he created the virus in the first place. Biden is clueless urging Americans to vaccinate their kids with a deadly vaccine that has likely killed more than 25,000 Americans so far. Academics in the medical community are nearly all clueless, urging people to get the safe and effective vaccine. When I tried to bring this to the attention of leading academics they told me I was wrong and not to contact them ever again. Sound too hard to believe? I don’t blame you. But there is a reason that this article is the most popular article that has ever been on TrialSiteNews with over 1M views so far. It’s because everything I’ve said is true. And nobody will debate me live about it. They all refuse.

Based on what I now know about the miniscule vaccine benefits (less than a .5% reduction in absolute risk), side effects (including death), current COVID rates, and the success rate of early treatment protocols, the answer I would give today to anyone asking me for advice as to whether to take any of the current vaccines would be, “Just say NO.” Waiting for Novavax (and other traditional vaccines) is a much safer option. If you get COVID in the meantime, treating with early treatment protocols that incorporate fluvoxamine and ivermectin is vastly superior to getting the most dangerous vaccine in the last 30 years.

Vaccines are particularly contraindicated if you have already been infected with COVID or are under age 20. For these people, I would say “NO! NO! NO!”

In this article, I will explain what I have learned since I was vaccinated that totally changed my mind. You will learn how these vaccines work and the shortcuts that led to the mistakes that were made. You will understand why there are so many side effects and why these are so varied and why they usually happen within 30 days of vaccination. You will understand why kids are having heart issues (for which there is no treatment), and temporarily losing their sight, and ability to talk. You will understand why as many as 3% may be severely disabled by the vaccine. You will understand why doctors aren’t reporting these as vaccine-related.

What I find deeply disturbing is the lack of transparency on how dangerous the current COVID vaccines are. Healthy people could end up dead or permanently disabled at a rate that is “off the charts” compared with any other vaccine in our history. Look at the death report in our government’s official Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) summarized in the tweet below. This is the most deadly vaccine we’ve ever made by a long shot. That’s why they have to give you incentives to get vaccinated. They need to vaccinate everyone BEFORE people read this article or watch this video of Dr. Peter McCullough explaining clearly why the current COVID vaccines are unsafe and completely

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 B1e09310

Read on: https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:50 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:26 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:30 am

How a court ruling lays the ground for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
    By Jorge Liboreiro & Christopher Pitchers • 22/04/2021

How a court ruling lays the ground for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
    Delays in deliveries, production bottlenecks, exports control, vaccine hesitancy and public feuds with pharmaceutical companies have muddled the first months of Europe's vaccination campaign against COVID-19.

But now, as supplies improve and national systems speed up inoculations, a landmark ruling by the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) can offer an additional and much-needed boost.

The ECHR ruled last week that compulsory vaccination can be considered "necessary in a democratic society".

The court, which is based in Strasbourg, is the final interpreter of the European Convention on Human Rights and its jurisdiction covers all the 47 member states of the Council of Europe.

The verdict came in a case involving several families from the Czech Republic whose children had been refused admission to school because they had not been fully vaccinated against a panel of nine diseases, including poliomyelitis, hepatitis B and tetanus. A parent was fined for the failure to comply.

"Thus, where the view was taken that a policy of voluntary vaccination was not sufficient to achieve and maintain herd immunity, the national authorities could reasonably introduce a compulsory vaccination policy in order to achieve an appropriate level of protection against serious diseases," the court noted in regards to the Czech health policies.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/13/how-a-court-ruling-lays-the-ground-for-mandatory-covid-19-vaccination
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:45 am

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 7 Cdc11c10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:04 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:18 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:55 am

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:47 am