tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
mudra
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Ashera
ClearWater
Carol
Swanny
Jenetta
12 posters

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 10 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:12 pm

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 10 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:27 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:24 pm

FDA Aproval never happened for the vaccines

https://youtu.be/TA8Qkv_mD9s
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:25 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:27 am

Natural immunity discussed by mr Bill Gates

https://youtu.be/tlygUb9RVgA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:46 pm

FDA Releases 10,000 More Pfizer Vaccine Documents. What Will They Reveal?
    The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday released a 10,000-page cache of documents pertaining to the Emergency Use Authorization of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. An initial review shows the documents contain details about animal studies, adverse events experienced by trial participants, the makeup of Pfizer’s internal review committee … and more.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fda-releases-pfizer-vaccine-documents/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=867161ce-6420-4a7d-8768-345d40947a6c
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:12 am

All Roads Lead to Rome.
    Coronavirus was in Italy Before the Pandemic.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:30 am

Good find Oxy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:31 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15086895/1944]Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 10 Aa74b510

Video from the WEF at the link:

https://t.me/trottasilvano/20790
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:59 pm

PHIL SMITH SPEAKS OUT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH COVID AND THE JABS

[https://www.bitchute.com/video/VJk6k8VFsJVB/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:36 am

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 10 Image-01-vr-eksperiment

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/using-vr-to-promote-covid-19-vaccination.html

Israel, Europe ...
    virtual reality used alongside the shots

https://youtu.be/vBC7g3zxVP0

Virtual reality reduces COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in the wild: a randomized trial

Abstract
    Vaccine hesitancy poses one of the largest threats to global health. Informing people about the collective benefit of vaccination has great potential in increasing vaccination intentions. This research investigates the potential for engaging experiences in immersive virtual reality (VR) to strengthen participants’ understanding of community immunity, and therefore, their intention to get vaccinated. In a pre-registered lab-in-the-field intervention study, participants were recruited in a public park (tested: ????=232
    n
    =
    , analyzed: ????=222
    n
    =
    ). They were randomly assigned to experience the collective benefit of community immunity in a gamified immersive virtual reality environment (23
    of sample), or to receive the same information via text and images (13
    of sample). Before and after the intervention, participants indicated their intention to take up a hypothetical vaccine for a new COVID-19 strain (0–100 scale) and belief in vaccination as a collective responsibility (1–7 scale).

Read on: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-08120-4
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:28 pm

Moderna fourth dose

https://youtu.be/YqTGD9LHe9g
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:27 pm

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220323/14561895/Life-Insurance-Companies-are-Starting-to-Deny-COVID.htm

Insurance companies starting to deny death claims because vax is ruled experimental and recipients should know the risks

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:18 am

I have seen this to be the case in Europe too Micjer
    Quite an unfound claim from these companies imho when people are coerced to
    take that shot or they loose their job and when taking it they are not cautioned
    of all the adverse reactions they could experience from these experimental shots

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:21 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wKBBGATV3jyg/

Video of the dangers of the nose swabs that they used on everyone.
    Always wondered who the evil doctor was that came up with this idea. Cheek swab is all that is needed for DNA testing.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:42 am

https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstewpeters/view/world-premiere-watch-the-water-6254d522b4b328149a82065e

Interesting video.
    Hypothesis is covid19 is derived from snakes and cures and vaccines promotef by cdc nih fda are snake vemom.

Worth a listen
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:21 am

Micjer wrote:https://tv.gab.com/channel/realstewpeters/view/world-premiere-watch-the-water-6254d522b4b328149a82065e

Interesting video.
    Hypothesis is covid19 is derived from snakes and cures and vaccines promotef by cdc  nih  fda are snake vemom.

Worth a listen

No snake bites in the mists?

Fake.

Distraction.

Pseudo science. Poor application of scientific analysis. Anyway, doesnt snake venom prevent blood clotting?

Makes me wonder about Stew Peters and his previous shows, there was always a niggle.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:53 am

Without regard to this video, I've suspected a neurotoxin phenomenon for several years now. What if pandemic false-flags might be toxin-based in detectable or undetectable ways, possibly with cover-stories?? This is simply intuition-based speculation. Things might not be what they seem. Who Knows?? Imagine a witch's brew of toxins, bacteria, viruses, vaccines, chips, nanobots, sorcery, AI, etc. Ever heard of 'Soul Scalping'?? In general, we live in a very dangerous world, and we mostly don't know a damn thing concerning what could be done to us. I suspect things are becoming much worse. The End Might be Near (with or without God, Satan, Angels, or Demons). I don't want to think about this stuff. It scares the hell out of me. BTW, I'll probably do an 'OXY' and delete this post.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:19 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Without regard to this video, I've suspected a neurotoxin phenomenon for several years now. What if pandemic false-flags might be toxin-based in detectable or undetectable ways, possibly with cover-stories?? This is simply intuition-based speculation. Things might not be what they seem. Who Knows?? Imagine a witch's brew of toxins, bacteria, viruses, vaccines, chips, nanobots, sorcery, AI, etc. Ever heard of 'Soul Scalping'?? In general, we live in a very dangerous world, and we mostly don't know a damn thing concerning what could be done to us. I suspect things are becoming much worse. The End Might be Near (with or without God, Satan, Angels, or Demons). I don't want to think about this stuff. It scares the hell out of me. BTW, I'll probably do an 'OXY' and delete this post.
    Too late.

Yes, they have papers published on how to get the various substances into our food supply, even as far as GMO. "Vaccines" that self replicate.

It´s all out there, and no doubt in everything we have been consuming for the past 50 years and more.

I wonder what the real human life span is... Maybe 70 is a made up number so we dont get carried away...More made up stories.

there was a village in northern India. I think old age was somewhere in the 90s and folk lived to 120-130. Nearly everyone. They were a ´primitive´culture, remote from modern BS.

I think this year is when the crazies make their move.. covid was a warm up.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:50 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:03 am

The dots show Ardis is a dis info agent. Making money from scaring folk with utterly ridiculous scientific claims and preposterous claims regarding the logistics behind his plot.

His is literally a snake oil salesman.

you could start here, if you are interested:

https://t.me/DrLynnFynn/1162

I am going to say this once.
    We knew about a similar snake venom homology peptide in the RBM of the Spike protein of the chimeric virus back in 2020. I even discussed how it is used in GOFR to further support my assertion that this was a manufactured virus.

https://transcendingsquare.com/2021/06/18/snake-venom-toxin-in-the-spike-protein/

By taking this old info, setting it to creepy music, dramatizing it and adding “fortune cookie” anecdotes, they have created hysteria. Is this why? Over $100 for stuff we have all been taking for 2 years?

https://thedrardisshow.com/the-anti-v-collection-zinc-vitamin-c-quercetin-n-acetyl-l-cysteine-nac/

Ingesting it gets you nowhere. Stomach acid destroys “snake venom”

clif high has been on the mark with this one too.
    https://t.me/s/scifiworld0

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Thanks for the info.

Will look into him a bit more

I don't agree with putting it in tbe water supply.
    Many I know living in the country have their own wells for example, and got covid
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 pm

It would have to be injected, The gut would destroy any venom.

Millions of people around the world in water treatment plants would have to be involved.

the amount of snake venom needed would be impossible to produce.

Water is non targeted. They would, instead, put something in food or drink supplies (shop bought).

The killshot had be stored at minus 80ºC for the mRNA to work.. but its ok in water?

the whole story is bunk.

seriously silly.

As fake as a fake thing can be.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:26 pm

I treat most everything upsetting in this site as science-fiction. I appreciate the posts and threads but how are we to know with certainty (especially in light of what seems to be universal deception)?? This thing might be deeper, darker, and bigger than we can imagine. I know the book The God's of Eden has been questioned but what if there is some significant truth in it?? What if another version should emerge with superior insider information?? What if the jab should be included?? Regarding the venom hypothesis, what if this is just one aspect of a very complex and evil plan which is just the beginning of sorrows for humanity?? What if all of us are screwed (from top to bottom)?? What if we need to think like the good-guys, bad-guys, good-gals, and bad-gals (for research purposes)?? Who is really good and bad (long term)?? RA told me, "Everyone is Bad." I've provided a lot of hints and clues in my threads but damned if I know what's really going on. "The First Shall be Last" and "The Last Shall be First". Here's another video to consider. The Missing Link
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:36 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I treat most everything upsetting as science-fiction. I appreciate the posts in this thread but how are we to know with certainty (especially in light of what seems to be universal deception)?? This thing might be deeper, darker, and bigger than we can imagine. I know the book The God's of Eden has been questioned but what if there is some significant truth in it?? What if another version of this book should emerge with superior insider information?? What if the jab should be included?? Regarding the venom hypothesis, what if this is just one aspect of a very complex and evil plan which is just the beginning of sorrows for humanity?? What if all of us are screwed (from top to bottom)?? What if we need to think like the good-guys, bad-guys, good-gals, and bad-gals (for research purposes)?? Who is really good and bad (long term)?? RA told me, "Everyone is Bad." I've provided a lot of hints and clues in my threads but damned if I know what's really going on. "The First Shall be Last" and "The Last Shall be First". Here's another video to consider. The Missing Link

In this case, simple logistics show it is not possible.

There is not some secret government above us, or enough Aliens. They are among us, infiltrated in all aspects of society. Heads of all organisations. They still need the little people. If only the little people realised this.

Such a scale as this venom hypothesis is simply impossible, unless you want to start with far out sci-fi plots. (we could open a time portal to the snake world in the 17th dimension, and have all the stuffed shipped here.....just silly, might as well use a magic wand. )

You still cant change body chemistry

this venom video is 100% fake. for sure.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 pm