tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Carol
Swanny
mudra
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
10 posters

Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Jenetta
    Jenetta

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 Empty Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  Jenetta Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:59 pm

ER Physician Drops Multiple COVID-19 Bombshells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNnlSP7mWek

NANUXII likes this post

Jenetta
    Jenetta

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 Empty Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  Jenetta Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 am

QUARANTINE PARODY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L2JSH39tEcaB/

TYRANNY IS WHEN YOU RESTRICT THE MOVEMENT OF HEALTHY PEOPLE

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 Empty Re: Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:56 am

Micjer
    Micjer

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 Empty Re: Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  Micjer Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 am

Jenetta wrote:ER Physician Drops Multiple COVID-19 Bombshells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTHuCOjAy8&feature=youtu.be

We know it and these doctors know it, but how do we spread the message. I hope these doctors watch their backs for telling the truth.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:57 pm

(Micjer)We know it and these doctors know it, but how do we spread the message. I hope these doctors watch their backs for telling the truth.

I can't imagine living in a world without "hugs" from strangers or non strangers...hugs provide pleasurable endorphins.
    Predators at all levels of society get their kicks from adrenochrone so they have no need for hugs.  As Seashore has mentioned these predators  need to maintain their appearance as humans though devoid of humanity.
    Recently I was grocery shopping in a community fairly close to where I live and I made the mistake of not maintaining enough "social distancing" the woman with a mask on affected by my so called inappropriate actions gave me a thorough "dressing down" in the store.
    This is called the "new normal".  No wonder that people in long term care homes are dying like flies isolated and alone.
    My take on it is that the PTB are conditioning us for the imminent New World where humanity doesn't exist any longer.

Post  Micjer Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:10 pm

I never thought about it like that but I think you are right. It is the new normal.
    People here in Ontario are acting the same. Total paranoia . Frig it is a flu. People have been dying from a flu bug for years.

I cannot believe how all of these elected politicians have bought in to this scam and how they are all chirping about life will not get back to normal until a vaccine comes along and everyone will need to be vaccinated. grrrrrrr Argh Luke
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:41 am

How easily these social distancing measures got agreed upon without question as fear of dying was being spread from erroneous computer modeling projections versus the actual numbers.
    Thats all it took.

Once fear is installed its so much easier to have people obey special measures.

There is  much concern about hygiene in our western culture, we have been told about germs, bacteria and viruses and their threat to our health and so much so that during the Corona break the majority of people will rather easily go along with social distancing directions.
    We really are in a germ war in our current society. Never seen as many sorts of sanitizers as nowadays. Much much much more than when I was a child. It sure has become big business.

As with everything a balanced common sense prevents one from getting anxious, obsessional and over reacting.

To every culture their remedy though.
    I heard that in indonesia authorities have difficulties to have the population respecting the confinement measures so they lock the culprits up who transgress them  in haunted houses. Apparently over there   every abandoned house is assumed to be haunted

" They don't mind the virus enough hmmmm lets see if we can use some different set of beliefs to trigger their fear and scare them with ghosts "  haha

Without a prior set of beliefs  and then something that thoroughly challenges these convictions fear can't be installed
    and orders followed.

I am not feeling affected by the current measures. Its been ages I have very little social interactions in my daily life and that I already keep a safe distance from people. Not for reasons of hygiene or rejection but just because so is my nature to love solitude and a viewpoint from which I enjoy to observe the world.

I love people but favor and appreciate one to one quality relations over the crowd. Possibly my cat instinct  Cheerful
    So for you Jenetta and any one here that needs it I open my arms wide open and hug You dearly  Hugs

Social distancing won't last for ages my dear.My intent sees otherwise. It may take some time or change overnight. I have no idea. Do not loose hope.

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 People-hugging-1019727

Love from me
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:12 pm

Thank you Inez for your virtual hugs...soothes my soul and makes me remember all the hugs I've received from those who loved me. Planted some sunflowers yesterday even though the weather is still erratic.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Jenetta wrote:Thank you Inez for your virtual hugs...soothes my soul and makes me remember all the hugs I've received from those who loved me.  Planted some sunflowers yesterday even though the weather is still erratic.

This is wonderful Jenetta.
    Watching a plant grow and lonelyness fades away.
    So silent and so present.
    So full of life.
    And you so full of Love.
    sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:36 pm

A Truthstream media video
    The Characteristics of an Initiation Ritual

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVG8qNLdoY

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:53 am

Rituals, like the clapping hands at 8pm on Thursdays

Thor's day. 8pm Saturn's hour

I respect key workers and everyone else on this planet but I refuse to get involved in rituals without knowing exactly what I'm doing. IMO that would be foolish.

Ever since my spiritual quest sent me down the conspiracy rabbit hole I could see that this is a spiritual battle albino Boxer
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Take a notice that the video in the op has been taken down.

Coincidence?   No such thing.

Here is the link to the video that was taken down.

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/very-important-covid19-briefing-with-dr-erickson-end-the-lockdown-now_qYvgxFHwhnM7b4z.html

doctors
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:22 am

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:41 am

https://youtu.be/yUcuvCZDago?t=549

Listen to the girl talking at 9.09
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Micjer wrote:Take a notice that the video in the op has been taken down.

Coincidence?   No such thing.

Here is the link to the video that was taken down.

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/very-important-covid19-briefing-with-dr-erickson-end-the-lockdown-now_qYvgxFHwhnM7b4z.html

doctors

Thanks Micjer meanwhile in Canada Dr. Teresa Tam our Chief Medical Officer on the pandemic response has been quietly working her agenda on Canadians and Trudeau for "contact tracing" from 2010 and banned video goes viral.

Tracking Bracelets For Vaccine Refusers?
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5ea8c0bb89eec900b7dc5dde

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tam-sloan-china-caucus-apology-ontario-1.5550103

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Not sure about your links Janetta. I clicked on them but somebody didn't want me to view them. Made me reboot website.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:33 am

Micjer wrote:

Not sure about your links Janetta.  I clicked on them but somebody didn't want me to view them.  Made me reboot website.

Well they took my video down also.  Here it is on another link

Canada’s current Chief Public Health Officer appeared in a recently resurfaced 2010 documentary in which she advocated using mandatory “tracking bracelets” for people who refuse to take a vaccine after a virus outbreak.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3qJQpC9bM7ic/
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Micjer wrote:

Not sure about your links Janetta.  I clicked on them but somebody didn't want me to view them.  Made me reboot website.

Thats strange Micjer they work for me maybe try again by copying and pasting my links into your own browser new window.

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 6:48 am

https://www.rebelnews.com/fire_theresa_tam

Dr. Theresa Tam should be FIRED for her COVID-19 failures.

Under her watch as Canada’s chief public health official, we have seen tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases and almost three thousand deaths.

But get this: Sheila Gunn Reid can now EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Dr. Tam knew about China’s LIES as early as January.

Did you know that this whole time, Dr. Theresa Tam — Canada’s public health officer — has been working for the Chinese-controlled World Health Organization?

Her loyalty to the WHO is why she has given such bizarre advice to Canadians — like telling Canadians not to wear masks, or that closing the border to countries where the virus was rampant wouldn't do any good, and her first response back in January was to call anyone worried about the virus a "racist". That never made any sense — until you realize she was taking orders from China’s WHO.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun May 03, 2020 8:50 pm

Dr. Tenpenny:  This Is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated On The Human Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9bQ_Ri9p0

Post  Swanny Mon May 04, 2020 3:58 pm

Cheers Jenetta
    That's a very good video Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Perspectives on the Pandemic | The Bakersfield Doctors | Episode 6

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f0VRtY9oTs
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 05, 2020 6:42 am

Jenetta wrote:Dr. Tenpenny:  This Is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated On The Human Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9bQ_Ri9p0

I agree 100 percent with the Doctor and her research.

New World Order agenda. No doubt.

People will be flocking to get a vaccine to get their life back. So for the folks refusing the vaccine, are they sent to the prisons that they are allowing the murderers and sex offenders to leave?

The virus is a smoke screen for the real agenda. So many people are missing the obvious.

So what now? How does this end for those that are awake is my question.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 05, 2020 7:08 am

The World Health Organization seems to be the front for The New World Order.

All governments seem to bow down to their rules
    All of the politicians won't do anything unless their head doctors allow it and the doctors seem to be connected to WHO

Fauci in the US and Tam here in Canada are pure evil imo
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun May 10, 2020 12:49 am

This is a bombshell interview conducted by Mikki Willis interviewing
    Dr. Judy Mikovits a molecular biologist who spent five years in prison without due process on a trumped up charge of taking away documents from the lab where she worked at NIAID to her home during the HIV crisis. She was fired by Dr. Fauci who is the Director at NIAID. She has recently written a book entitled:  Plague of Corruption Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science.
    Other awakened Drs. are featured in this video.
    My question is does anybody have any answers as to how to expose Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates for the criminals they are...there is very little time before the 2nd Wave hits.  I had heard that Trump is extending the time period for that motley crew of vipers on the Corona virus Task Force.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/25tow1hbXwy1/

Last edited by Jenetta on Sun May 10, 2020 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 am