tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Empty Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe

Post  Carol Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eg0pMzqoe7c
    A very long FISSURE / CRACK has opened in the ground in Seagi Gulistan Pakistan. there is NO MSM story on this AT ALL..
    this is first hand video shot by one of my subscribers family in Pakistan.

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTgXA4fs_cPjpFpfquvb94xScmDu9FkQXE6yFSIiLqHXhe3dCZ Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXgcmqBLLqAFLCWzLrBVHOoUHsUTV69FqtdlitHqwqCqKKCZwmcQ Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Earth-crack-puno
    March 7, 2011 - Above- unexplained fissures in the ground in Michigan, Bolivia, the Philippines, Peru and the most recent eruption in Gulistan Pakistan (video). Unexplained surface deformation of the planet should in itself alarm us especially when most of the events erupted with no reported accompanying episodes of seismic activity. Lithospheric fracturing of the planet’s crust is another sign terrestrial tensile integrity is degrading. This phenomenon was also reported in India in February of this year when land cracks set off a panic in Jamuria, in the Burdwan district of India. See report: India

Rochelle, a picture is worth a thousand words. What’s he saying may not be so important as what’s being conveyed in the video. The fissure is multi-fractural and appears to be more than 60 meters long at best guess. It’s happened in a remote region of the country- so we can rule out fractures from a water pressures. Not a mountainous region and no expulsions from the fissure, so likely not volcanic in nature- leaving us with a clean fissure that probably happened without a quake. The abiding question in these incidents is: What is tearing the land into? If it’s stress related; it’s worrisome. Now, the dire implications- If there are tears in surface topography of the planet, we can likewise assume there are also rips or faults occurring below the surface and also under the ocean. And that’s just what we’re seeing as evidenced from the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the Laguna Salada tear in Baja California in April of 2010 and the new fault rip under New Zealand from the Canterbury quake of September 2010. Faults or fissures are evidence of seismic instability and potential cavities for magma ejection if the ruptures occur near a volcanically-active region or hotspot. All this geological deformation is indication of just how far and how fast this process is advancing and shows us we are running out of time before these processes culminate in a series of major catastrophic events.
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    hobbit
    hobbit

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Empty TIME

Post  hobbit Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

This is very difficult to verbalise.
    These will be due to time flows overloading in one direction, then the mass is reacting as it tries to stay in the time it was created.
    earthquakes are not the mantle moving as is assumed, but is about time moving in the fractal geometry that all of mass is created within, the result is an apparent movement.
    What is happening is in a scalar universe method, thus the sun is reacting to the time flowsaltering that create the sun, basically we are witnessing the alteration of time, and thats what We have all come here to experience, it's going to be one heck of a wacky ride???????
    Volcanoes will start erupting as they are the emmittance points where time is out flowing from this planet, earth quakes are where it is imploding into.

If You think of water going down a plughole, then thats how time is as we encounter the heart centre of the local geometry of a 26,000 year time loop.
    We will go through a birth channel and emerge out the other side spinning the opposite direction and probably clip onto a different time loop of geometry.
    The really, and i mean really hard bit to grasp is that the planets , the sun, the moon are not moving, they are switching relative to the time flows, nothing is seperate, the apparent movement is illusion caused by how time flows, it's very difficult to overcome what You think You see, expect the unexpected, with those unfortunate to be in the wrong place as one half of time overloads been exterminated.
    Hobbit
    Blacklight43

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Empty Re: Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe

Post  Blacklight43 Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Looks like Mother Earth is getting stretch marks!
    hobbit
    hobbit

Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe Empty Re: Lithospheric fracturing being reported across the globe

Post  hobbit Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Blacklight43 wrote:Looks like Mother Earth is getting stretch marks!

Hello,
    In a fashion perhaps?
    A woman gets such because creation has occured within her, if You think that out to the planet, then yes creation may be accelerating within the earth, enabled to in exactly the self same manner as how a baby forms within a woman.

I am back to TIME imploding and enabling the replication of programmed geometric compounds.
    The earth imho is constantly replicating such as water and oil.
    We are TOLD that oil is a substance created from rotting vegitation from millions of years ago and is thus finite and running out, but that's not the case if You look carefully .
    There are those who want the illusion that there is a limited supply, then they can raise the price.
    but the reality will be of how everything in creation is actually made in universe, and that method has been veiled.
    But TIME will show the wiser.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irtZpH0NDB0
    hobbit
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Hobbit, 26,000 years is a well known time frame. I was going to say commonly known time frame, but that doesn't sound right. Is your estimation based on Mayan calendar, Magi time, or geological calculations, or from another astronomical history source? I studied Magi time and came up with 26,000 years, too. I think that these numbers, 13, 26, 52, are cyclical and tell us very much. Linda
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 am

lindabaker wrote:Hobbit, 26,000 years is a well known time frame. I was going to say commonly known time frame, but that doesn't sound right. Is your estimation based on Mayan calendar, Magi time, or geological calculations, or from another astronomical history source? I studied Magi time and came up with 26,000 years, too. I think that these numbers, 13, 26, 52, are cyclical and tell us very much. Linda

Hello,
    I entered into a phase where geometry nearly took over Me, it was based on what I can detect, and I began plotting and drawing it all out as large a scale as I could.
    I began to sense the cyclic nature of all of this, and that it transfers in scale into the heavens as what is known as the precession of the equinoxs.
    I did at one time have it worked out, but something sort of halted Me at that point.
    We are within this flow of time, and We will all know when time is ready.

It is not about adding up in the normal manner as it is about vortex geometry , which You have to almost become before it makes sense.
    I have a huge advantage in been able to detect it all via dowsing, it never, ever moves, but that which flows upon the geometry does flow in tidal like manner, so I am ready to set sail as such,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szrGtFxtWXU&feature=fvsr

When I have almost become at one with this system, I am immersed in pure love, it's absolute bliss
    Hobbit

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:31 am