tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Carol
Swanny
mudra
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
10 posters

Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:43 pm

Hey Misties! Get a life? Razz

i have been offline for ages, and when i was here last you were all caught up in the global propaganda covid.. and still ...

I am lucky to be able to ignore the madness, no covid or masks here :)

I have not read ANY of the above, so apologies if i am teaching you all to suck eggs..

As far as i am aware, they havent isolated the virus.. qed  it doesnt exist.. qed its another bankster bank robbery..

BUT this time i feel something really quite dark...georgia guidestones time?

If they cant isolate the virus... they cant make a vaccine... if they cant make a vaccine, what are they injecting into folk? well, they are injecting a computer generated piece of mRNA.. made in a lab, from all sorts of sh1t..

this foreign body would be killed by our immune system.. so they make it nano and cover it in nasty sh1t to protect it, (PEG) ...

now this mRNA is gonna insert itself into tRNA and make a lot of proteins and other chemicals that have never been made before, entirely non human.wow. they are implanting your f kin DNA!! WTF

and the nano they have developed it seems quite likely is changeable / upgradable by wifi (5G anyone?) ..

so effectively they are fitting a kill switch.

Vaccines were always weaponized but this could be the end times..

or not.. things are never as good as you hope or as bad as you fear.

but seriously..sometime i wish i was a paranoid conspiracy nut.. then this stuff wouldnt be real

ps.. yes, the virus may exist, but they havent officially isolated it, therefore the vaccine cant be made. i think they are hiding the deaths (entirely normal) and if enough folk wake up, and they are not ready for the kill option, they will unleash a nasty virus which will be deadly.

eMonkey and Jenetta like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19

Post  Carol Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:06 am

The Alarm About the Vaccines! [Must See]

Join Our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/TheTrueReporter

https://thetruereporter.com/dr-simone-gold-blows-the-lid-off-the-covid-lie-and-sounds-the-alarm-about-the-vaccines-must-see/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:59 pm

I hadnt given covid any thought for a while. i came to my own conclusions a while back.. but joining all the dots.. 'fortifying the US election' (not stealing it)... getting the US election algorithm steal so wrong they had to suspend counts to ship in truckloads of paper ballots...

... and still they get away with it.  and still they laugh in our face, knowing we know, and they have done so with impunity since 911. ...

....after i wrote my kill switch line above I wondered if that's what might have happened it wooo-han, there was always a suspicion of 5G involvement and scenes of people dropping dead is what started the covid. we can talk of NWO but in reality the world bank must have been pulling the strings, no one else has that sort of global hold over countries, perhaps the banksters are the NWO..

this covid scam and the banksters are wickedly clever. the stolen election was also cover for the covid. I have no doubt that covid was also targeted at trump. winning the US election was paramount for the banksters. perhaps they knew this was their last chance..

so get lady gaga to dress up in a costume from the hunger games and sing the us anthem in a pre recorded inauguration..

the banksters organised the riots and BLM and the other pys-ops (yeah yeah Q as well..sorry folk,, its over .. the cavalry never was coming... we need admiral swanny eh?).. and now their staged riots are being used as an excuse  to fortify the capital against the 80% of the population who didnt vote for them and are now really p1ssed. the army are not there to take obomba to gitmo.. but to keep the banksters safe whilst they press the kill switch.. they did ship a lot of body bags recently in the US...

and oxy has been warning us for ages (whilst going incognito) of the evil bill gates. ..

so .. i think i may be correct in my assumption.. georgia guidestones time.. i really think the mad f ckers may attempt it.

good job we have a front row seat eh?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:15 am

'OVidya Moksha wrote:
    ....after i wrote my kill switch line above I wondered if that's what might have happened it wooo-han, there was always a suspicion of 5G involvement and scenes of people dropping dead is what started the covid. we can talk of NWO but in reality the world bank must have been pulling the strings, no one else has that sort of global hold over countries, perhaps the banksters are the NWO..

this covid scam and the banksters are wickedly clever. the stolen election was also cover for the covid. I have no doubt that covid was also targeted at trump. winning the US election was paramount for the banksters. perhaps they knew this was their last chance..

Indeed the banksters have a role to play in that Covid crisis

The following is a french article.
    I googe translated the beginning of it. Google some more if interested:

https://guyboulianne.com/2020/08/13/la-banque-mondiale-et-le-fmi-offrent-des-pots-de-vin-et-des-conditions-aux-gouvernements-pour-imposer-un-verrouillage-extreme/

World Bank and IMF offer bribes and conditions for governments to impose extreme lockdown

Huge foreign loans are made to sovereign nations by the World Bank, IMF, etc. But the conditions attached to these loans are rarely communicated by governments to their citizens. A recent case in Belarus revealed the conditions placed by these agencies for granting loans for COVID-19.

The President of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, has provided solid information on how the action against the coronavirus is working. He told a press conference that he had received a large monetary offer of $ 92 million from the World Health Organization to take emergency, lockdown or "social distancing" measures in his country. He was supposed to shut down the whole country on the example of how the Italians did.

When Lukashenko did not accept this amount, he received another offer, this time for more than $ 900 million from the International Monetary Fund, with the same request: shut everything down and do as in Italy. For Belarus, additional conditions that are not linked to the financial part imposed on it with external loans are unacceptable. This opinion was expressed by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko at a meeting on June 19 on measures to support the real sector of the economy by the banking system.

Jenetta likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:12 pm

A lot of people are surprised when they hear that doctors and scientists are speaking out about the Covid hoax.

In case you’re in any kind of doubt, here’s a list of some Professionals, (Doctors and Scientists) who HAVE QUESTIONED the official narrative. I would recommend looking up any of these on their own websites, or brand new tube. If you need more doctors and experts there more in the comments section.

▪︎Dr. Rashid Buttar
    ▪︎Dr. Andrew Kaufman
    ▪︎Dr. Annie Bukacek
    ▪︎Dr. Thoman Cowan
    ▪︎Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
    ▪︎Dr. James Hidrith
    ▪︎Dr. Bruce Lipton
    ▪︎Dr. Robert Young
    ▪︎Dr. Judy Mikovits
    ▪︎Prof. Dolores Cahill
    ▪︎Dr. Mercola
    ▪︎Dr. Ericson
    ▪︎Dr. Ivette Lozano
    ▪︎Professor Knut Wittkowski
    ▪︎Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
    ▪︎Denis Rancourt
    ▪︎Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
    ▪︎Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg
    ▪︎Dr. Joel Kettner
    ▪︎Dr. John Loannidis
    ▪︎Dr. Yoram
    ▪︎Dr Pietro Vernazza
    ▪︎Frank Ulrich Mongomery
    ▪︎Prof. Hendrik Streeck
    ▪︎Dr. Yanis Roussel
    ▪︎Dr. David Katz
    ▪︎Dr. Michael Osterholm
    ▪︎Dr. Peter Goetzsche
    ▪︎Dr. Sunetra Gupta
    ▪︎Dr. Karin Molling
    ▪︎Dr. Anders Tegnell
    ▪︎Dr. Pablo Goldscmidt
    ▪︎Dr. Eran Bendavid
    ▪︎Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
    ▪︎Dr. Tom Jefferson
    ▪︎Dr. Michael Levitt
    ▪︎Dr. Richard Schabas
    ▪︎Kate Shemirani
    ▪︎Julian Rose
    ▪︎Barbara ONeil
    ▪︎Prof. Yavid Finkelstein
    ▪︎Dr. Murcato Ravindrefed
    ▪︎Prof. Graham Axlerod
    ▪︎Prof. Jennifer Hintze
    ▪︎Dr. Andreas Grundhaven
    ▪︎Dr. Merton Yipple
    ▪︎Prof. Swami Bhakhavavadvad
    ▪︎Dr. Barton Berstaffler
    ▪︎Prof. Qiong Hong-Lamin
    °U.S. Senator Dr.Scott Jensen
    °Dr. Stella Immanuel
    °Mark Devlin
    °Dr. Vernon Coleman
    °Dr. Muhammad Igbal Adil
    °Dr.Kelly Victory
    °Francis Abraham
    °Dr. Fidel Fernandez
    °Edwin A. Burn
    °Homer Lim
    °Dr.Edwin Bien
    * Dr Mike Yeadon
    * Dr Tapper
    * Dr Leland Stillman
    *Dr Carrie Madej
    *Denis Rancourt PhD

Their views are being banned, censored, deleted and blocked on social media!

Jenetta likes this post

Jenetta
    Jenetta

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctors Around World Disputing Evidence Of Novel Coronavirus

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:21 pm

Dr. Anne McCloskey People of Ireland and the World Unite

March 15, 2021

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:53 am

A group known as BIRD, British Ivermectin Recommendation Development, called on the UK government to immediately adopt Ivermectin for prevention AND treatment of Covid.

Convened by The Evidence-Based Medical Consultancy (E-BMC) in Bath, United Kingdom, the BIRD meeting was assembled according to the World Health Organization Handbook of Guideline Development to review the latest science on the safety and efficacy of Ivermectin for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19. The expert panel included medical and scientific experts from 16 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, France, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Peru, Nigeria, South Africa, The Philippines, United States, United Kingdom. Public and patient representatives were also present.

Want to download the manuscript to that meeting? Here:
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-covid-19/

Some Relative Videos on Ivermectin:

Dr. Paul Marik, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lt6R3b8kfI&t=1s

Dr. Pierre Kory and Juan Chamie: Effective Use of Ivermectin in South America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguMXUpwUkw&t=270s

Dr. Darrel DeMello, a family practitioner who has treated more than 3000 COVID-19 patients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h16NUYlSAo
    and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyTRQlsQOE&t=43s

Unlike hydroxychloroquine, which appears to be necessary early on in infection for it to be at its peak efficiency, ivermectin can be used before, during, or after infection to reduce chances of severe illness.

This is a huge difference, but will it be enough of one to be accepted for immediate use in the UK?

Jenetta likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:56 am

Here is a REAL-TIME database and meta analysis of 336 COVID-19 studies

https://c19early.com/

Conclusion? Ivermectin seems to be the best all-around medicine for covid when compared to the benefits of the following:

Proxalutamide
    Fluvoxamine
    Povidone-Iodine
    Casiri/imdevimab
    Vitamin D
    Bamlanivimab
    Bromhexine
    Zinc
    Favipiravir
    Hydroxychloroquine
    Remdesivir
    Vitamin C

Ivermectin out-performed every one of these covid treatments in most phases of covid19 illness and infection.

While it did not out-perform every other medicine in every phase of covid19 illness, it was deemed the overall best choice (out of the studied treatments) for a single medicine to use against covid.

Jenetta likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Brazil - 3000 Covid dead daily...

Brazil you do not really get into, they always did what they wanted, the super-power of the sub-continent. Therfore also the most bizarre scenarios of Burroughs' "Cities of the Red Night" (some Dr. Moreau in the jungle) are located here...

What does a true Brazilian care, with a dozen plumber skeletons in his own backyard?

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:19 pm

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Pic%20Logo_0
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:24 am

This form of Corona is nothing new I guess, I remember similar infections from my youth - up to so-called "brooches", collective green slime and dice coughing. Actually no one cared and you even could buy "Slime" in small plastic barrels to play around with it.

"For he is a yellow good fellow..." The Floyd

Nowadays the people do not learn to cough anymore for media-societal reasons!

Jenetta likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:57 am

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Codein10

"Expectorating is a necessary and vital process..."
    (Codein also reduces coughing pain, it can hurt a lot)
    The "slime" in question was highly infectous and like glue.

I would prescribe Codein
    Valerian as alternative

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Green_12

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Snaps150
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Govt. stats: mRNA vaccines already killed more people in 3 months than a decade of inoculations – more than 1750 Americans dead - DC Clothesline
    (Natural News) Per the CDC and the VAERS database, double the number of humans

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2021/04/01/govt-stats-mrna-vaccines-already-killed-more-people-in-3-months-than-a-decade-of-inoculations-more-than-1750-americans-dead/

========

UK: Miscarriages skyrocket 366% in six weeks due to Covid vaccines
    https://www.intellihub.com/miscarriages-skyrocket-366-in-six-weeks-due-to-covid-vaccines/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:11 pm

@WEARETHECURE1 🇺🇸🇨🇦

Rumble https://rumble.com/vfa2gh-peter-mccullough-md-testifies-how-successful-early-treatment-for-covid-make.html

Peter McCullough, MD testifies How Successful Early Treatment for COVID Makes Vaccines Unnecessary

Crimes against humanity. "We have violated the Hippocratic Oath.”

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Germany is drifting apart...

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Saxoni14
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Empty UK Ivermectin

Post  eMonkey Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:48 am

Carol wrote:

Unlike hydroxychloroquine, which appears to be necessary early on in infection for it to be at its peak efficiency, ivermectin can be used before, during, or after infection to reduce chances of severe illness.

This is a huge difference, but will it be enough of one to be accepted for immediate use in the UK?

You cannot get Ivermectin on Prescription here in the UK unless you're going to a High-Risk Malarial region or You have just returned from such or show symptoms caused by parasites. Of course if you can find a willing doctor who actually practices real medicine and observes their Hippocratic Oath and that's willing to see you at the surgery where he/she is not hiding away on a beach in the Bahamas shielding from patients, you can fill your boots.

However, for the less fortunate like myself, there are Veterinary Medications Adv2 that contain Ivermectin and my Med Cupboard is well stocked with it. But this is not all I have to rely on.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:10 am

Here are a ton of doctors explaining why the ‘’Jab’’ is not a wise decision to take.

Doctors who explain clearly why vaccines aren't safe or effective!!!!.

1. Dr. Nancy Banks - http://bit.ly/1Ip0aIm  
    2. Dr. Russell Blaylock - http://bit.ly/1BXxQZL  
    3. Dr. Shiv Chopra - http://bit.ly/1gdgh1s  
    4. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - http://bit.ly/1MPVbjx  
    5. Dr. Suzanne Humphries - http://bit.ly/17sKDbf  
    6. Dr. Larry Palevsky - http://bit.ly/1LLEjf6  
    7. Dr. Toni Bark - http://bit.ly/1CYM9RB  
    8. Dr. Andrew Wakefield - http://bit.ly/1MuyNzo  
    9. Dr. Meryl Nass - http://bit.ly/1DGzJsc  
    10. Dr. Raymond Obomsawin - http://bit.ly/1G9ZXI l  
    11. Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot - http://bit.ly/1MrVeUL  
    12. Dr. Robert Rowen - http://bit.ly/1SIELeF  
    13. Dr. David Ayoub - http://bit.ly/1SIELve  
    14. Dr. Boyd Haley PhD - http://bit.ly/1KsdVby  
    15. Dr. Rashid Buttar - http://bit.ly/1gWOkL6  
    16. Dr. Roby Mitchell - http://bit.ly/1gdgEZU  
    17. Dr. Ken Stoller - http://bit.ly/1MPVqLI  
    18. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein - http://bit.ly/1LLEqHHH  
    19. Dr. Frank Engley, PhD - http://bit.ly/1OHbLDI  
    20. Dr. David Davis - http://bit.ly/1gdgJwo  
    21. Dr Tetyana Obukhanych - http://bit.ly/16Z7k6J  
    22. Dr. Harold E Buttram - http://bit.ly/1Kru6Df  
    23. Dr. Kelly Brogan - http://bit.ly/1D31pfQ  
    24. Dr. RC Tent - http://bit.ly/1MPVwmu  
    25. Dr. Rebecca Carley - http://bit.ly/K49F4d  
    26. Dr. Andrew Moulden - http://bit.ly/1fwzKJu  
    27. Dr. Jack Wolfson - http://bit.ly/1wtPHRA  
    28. Dr. Michael Elice - http://bit.ly/1KsdpKA  
    29. Dr. Terry Wahls - http://bit.ly/1gWOBhd  
    30. Dr. Stephanie Seneff - http://bit.ly/1OtWxAY  
    31. Dr. Paul Thomas - http://bit.ly/1DpeXPf  
    32. Many doctors talking at once - http://bit.ly/1MPVHOv  
    33. Dr. Richard Moskowitz – censored    
    34. Dr. Jane Orient - http://bit.ly/1MXX7pb  
    35. Dr. Richard Deth - http://bit.ly/1GQDL10  
    36. Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic - http://bit.ly/1eqiPr5  
    37. Dr Chris Shaw - http://bit.ly/1IlGiBp  
    38. Dr. Susan McCreadie - http://bit.ly/1CqqN83  
    39. Dr. Mary Ann Block - http://bit.ly/1OHcyUX  
    40. Dr. David Brownstein - http://bit.ly/1EaHl9A  
    41. Dr. Jayne Donegan - http://bit.ly/1wOk4Zz  
    42. Dr. Troy Ross - censored  
    43. Dr. Philip Incao - http://bit.ly/1ghE7sS  
    44. Dr. Joseph Mercola - http://bit.ly/18dE38I  
    45. Dr. Jeff Bradstreet - http://bit.ly/1MaX0cC  
    46. Dr. Robert Mendelson - http://bit.ly/1JpAEQr  
    47. Dr Theresa Deisher https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6Bc6WX33SuE  
    48. Dr. Sam Eggertsen-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB-3xkeDAE

Hundreds more doctors testifying that vaccines aren't safe or effective, in these documentaries....

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic - http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W  
    2. The Greater Good - http://bit.ly/1icxh8j  
    3. Shots In The Dark - http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h  
    4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth - http://bit.ly/KEYDUh  
    5. Vaccine Nation - http://bit.ly/1iKNvpU  
    6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines - http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU  
    7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ  
    8. Bought - http://bit.ly/1M7YSlr  
    9. Deadly Immunity - http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z  
    10. Autism - Made in the USA - http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5  
    11. Beyond Treason - http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt  
    12. Trace Amounts - http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv  
    13. Why We Don't Vaccinate - http://bit.ly/1KbXhuf

9 hour court case  
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFTsd042M3o

Documentaries...

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic(2013)

- http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W

2. The Greater Good - (2011)

https://youtu.be/VxR8XQHc0A0

3. Shots In The Dark -(2009)

http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h

4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth -(1998)

http://bit.ly/KEYDUh

5. Vaccine Nation - (2008)

https://youtu.be/bLk641P8CE4

6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines -

http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU

7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ

8. Bought - (2015)

https://youtu.be/HrgkKREhQrs  
    https://youtu.be/_9nre8AMe5I

9. Deadly Immunity - (2005)

http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z

10. Autism - Made in the USA(2009)

- http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5

11. Beyond Treason - (2005)

http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt

12. Trace Amounts - (2014)

http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv

13. Why We Don't Vaccinate -

https://youtu.be/WjiFrTnWiK4

14. Autism Yesterday - (2010)  
    http://bit.ly/1URU2A

Seashore and eMonkey like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:44 am

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Dr.-Andreas-Kalckers-Chlorine-Dioxide-Study-Is-Out-The-Results-Are-Incredible

Dr. Andreas Kalcker's Chlorine Dioxide Study Is Out & The Results Are Incredible! (Video) https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/06/dr-andreas-kalckers-chlorine-dioxide-study-is-out-the-results-are-incredible-video-3040248.html

Dr. Andreas Kalcker has been doing a scientific study on treating illnesses with chlorine dioxide solution for some time now. Now, that study has been made available to the public. Dr. Kalcker and Kerri Rivera join me in this episode to talk about that results. If you ever wanted to know how to use this incredible natural compound to treat yourself or a loved one, all the tools to do that are in this episode and will be linked in our archive… link to follow the show.

Read the study below - links posted at link above.

Get Chlorine Dioxide Here
    Check Out Andreas’ Website
    Check Out The Forbidden Health Website
    Check Out Kerri Rivera’s Site
    Check Out CDAutism.org
    Get Health For All Of Life: A Medical Manifesto Of Hope And Healing For The Nations

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:11 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Carol wrote:

You cannot get Ivermectin on Prescription here in the UK unless you're going to a High-Risk Malarial region or You have just returned from such or show symptoms caused by parasites. Of course if you can find a willing doctor who actually practices real medicine and observes their Hippocratic Oath and that's willing to see you at the surgery where he/she is not hiding away on a beach in the Bahamas shielding from patients, you can fill your boots.

However, for the less fortunate like myself, there are Veterinary Medications Adv2 that contain Ivermectin and my Med Cupboard is well stocked with it. But this is not all I have to rely on.

Ditto. We got the apple flavored one. And we make our own HCQ out of grapefruit and lemon peels. There is a batch cooling now. Just order more Zinc tablets to take with it. Stocked up on the Vitamin D3 with K and do the Vitamin C daily. We also use Chlorine Dioxide for our dental solution when brushing teeth. We did add Nano Soma to our health protocol as well since our youngest got the jab.

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:56 am

Carol wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:

Ditto. We got the apple flavored one. And we make our own HCQ out of grapefruit and lemon peels. There is a batch cooling now. Just order more Zinc tablets to take with it. Stocked up on the Vitamin D3 with K and do the Vitamin C daily. We also use Chlorine Dioxide for our dental solution when brushing teeth. We did add Nano Soma to our health protocol as well since our youngest got the jab.

Carol - do you use that chlorine dioxide for your teeth diluted or neat? I'm just curious and does it whiten teeth like H2O2?

I've no comment on your youngest bowing down on the Altar of Jabbo other than to ask, was it his/her own decision or was he/she coerced ?

On the HCQ, yes, I'm in the process of stuffing my NAS full of youtube vids & whole channels of thousands of vids for health, before they get deleted or the internet goes poof  Hot . I've got the Mike Adams downloads and now looking for a few TerraBytes more - I think I'll be putting HCQ on my list too along with any other natural remedies I come across.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:42 am

Chlorine dioxide for your teeth diluted with distilled water - neat it can damage your teeth. Does not whiten teeth. Only kills the bad cells.

Youngest bowing down on the Altar of Jabbo was her own decision? All of our off spring are indoctrinated by the CCP MSM. And we don't even have a TV so she gets this off the internet and from her friends.

"On the HCQ, yes, I'm in the process of stuffing my NAS full of youtube vids & whole channels of thousands of vids for health, before they get deleted or the internet goes poof  Hot . I've got the Mike Adams downloads and now looking for a few TerraBytes more - I think I'll be putting HCQ on my list too along with any other natural remedies I come across."

That's a good plan. I never did forget the one video where cancer was cured by Vitamin C IVs. Our one cousin did this to halt his cancer. However our brother-in-law who has bone cancer, just went through a round of chemo. He is a slave to the medical industry and is ready to do the stem cell replacement - killing all of his bone stem cells for starters. YIKES! We could easily cure him with the Humble protocol but he is too pig-headed to consider alternative treatments outside of the medical matrix and too lazy to do the research.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:57 am

Interview with Dr. med. Claus Köhnlein

https://www.brighteon.com/fbe9d4a2-05d4-475c-a132-af627ec9b592

Interview with Dr. med. Claus Köhnlein (MIRRORED)

https://vimeo.com/404203138

Interview with Claus Köhnlein, specialist…

mudra likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:25 am

PART 1 OF 2 OF THIS MEME

THE START of ACCOUNTABILITY
    - INDIA CHARGES WHO = WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SCIENTIST for mass murder

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Indach11

PROOF of MEME being accurate:

India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians
    https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/...ding-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html
    Jun 24, 2021 · India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians June 25, 2021 June 24, 2021 by Brian Wang
    The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25,
    accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

PART 2 OF 2 OF THIS MEME

FROM:  https://hannenabintuherland.com/asia/india-charges-who-scientist-soumya-swaminathan-for-mass-murder-the-beginning-of-accountability/

INDIA CHARGES WHO SCIENTIST SOUMYA SWAMINATHAN FOR MASS MURDER:                                          
    THE BEGINNING OF ACCOUNTABILITY – THE HERLAND REPORT
    Posted on August 24, 2021 by zaidpub

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts comments:

As I posted this morning, Florida’s governor Ron DeSantis pulled the rug out from under the lying scum
    that constitutes the American medical establishment by establishing throughout Florida medical centers
    that cure Covid instead of spreading it with vaccination.
    Now it has happened again.
    This time in faraway India.
    India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan for Mass Murder: The beginning of Accountability - The Herland Report (hannenabintuherland.com)

https://hannenabintuherland.com/asia/india-charges-who-scientist-soumya-swaminathan-for-mass-murder-the-beginning-of-accountability/

The Herland Report
    attachFull69169
    India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan for Mass Murder: The beginning of Accountability
    Herland Report: India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: India is a forefront nation in demanding accountability from the WHO, the Indian Bar Association (IBA) now suing WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan.

They are accusing her of causing the deaths of many Indian citizens by misleading them about the effect of Ivermectin, which she stated did not work against Covid-19.

As a result, the use of Ivermectin to cure Covid-19 was stopped and Covid cases exploded with deaths increasing ten-fold.

Point 56 states: “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients. (Feature photo: WHO Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan)

Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

In particular, the Indian Bar brief referenced the peer-reviewed publications and evidence compiled by the ten-member Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) group and the 65-member British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) panel headed by WHO consultant and meta-analysis expert Dr. Tess Lawrie.”

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: Herland-Report-lying-down-banner
    India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: The Herland Report is a Scandinavian news site, TV channel on YouTube and Podcasts reaching millions yearly. Founded by historian and author, Hanne Nabintu Herland, it is a great place to watch interviews and read the work of leading intellectuals, thought leaders, authors and activists from across the political spectrum.

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: Dr. Paul Craig Roberts comments: As I posted this morning, Florida’s governor Ron DeSantis pulled the rug out from under the lying scum that constitutes the American medical establishment by establishing throughout Florida medical centers that cure Covid instead of spreading it with vaccination.

Now it has happened again.  This time in faraway India.

RELATED ARTICLES:

Raging anger in India, demand of the arrest of Bill Gates.
    Sucharit Bhakdi: Covid-19 vaccination is greatest threat humanity ever faced
    New Big Pharma Vaccine billionaires, now with massive profit
    Covid-19 vaccines cause dramatic rise in new infections and mortality, says WHO statistics

The Indian Bar Association is charging WHO chief scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan with the mass murder of Indians.                                      
    Dr. Swaminathan spoke against the use of Ivermectin in the Tamil Nadu province                                                                                                    
    with the consequence that Ivermectin’s use was blocked and Covid cases skyrocketed with deaths increasing ten-fold.

In the provinces where Ivermectin was used—Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Goa                                                                                          
    — Covid cases declined sharply by 98%, 97%, 94%, and 86%.

This success, which cleared large areas of India from Covid, was kept from you by the New York Times,
    Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, AMA, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and the rest of the criminals who control the narrative.

Acting for the Indian Bar Association, Dipali Ojha said the WHO official is accused of misconduct because she used her position as a public health official to further the agenda of special interests to maintain an Emergency Use Authorization for the lucrative vaccine industry.

Dipali Ojha further stated that the Indian Bar Association is bringing action under section 302 of the Indian Penal Code against Dr. Soumya Swaminathan and others, for murder of each person who died due to obstruction of treatment of Covid patients with Ivermectin. Punishment under section 302 of the Indian Penal Code is death or life imprisonment.

Well, finally, the beginning of accountability for the orchestrated “Covid Pandemic.”  As I have emphasized for some months, Dr. Fauci, NIH, CDC, WHO, FDA, the presstitutes, and the politicians have used Covid to kill and injure large numbers of people for the sake of billions of dollars in Big Pharma vaccine profits.

The health authorities, whore media, and scum politicians have lied through their teeth and prevented the use of known, safe cures.  Not a single person needed to die or have health impaired by the virus.

They were murdered in order to generate fear and panic to drive vaccine profits, insure the destruction of civil liberty, and perhaps serve the darker agenda of population reduction.

Bill Gates vaccine dictatorship plan, Messianic complex says Robert Kennedy
    The Covid-19 Scam Is Unraveling: PCR test not working, vaccines not working, high death rates
    Remember Dr. Neil Ferguson who predicted 65 million Covid deaths?

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: Here is a report of the legal action taken against WHO officials.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the American Bar Association had the integrity and courage to bring charge against Fauci, Walensky, FDA, NIH, CDC, the governor’s who criminally imposed lockdowns and harmful mask mandates, and the criminal medical organizations and associations that aided and abetted mass murder by blocking Ivermectin and HCQ and punished the doctors who saved lives by prescribing these totally safe medications.

We are faced with the situation in which official government and private organizations in the US, UK, and EU are greater mass murderers than Pol Pot!  And nothing will be done about it.  
    The West is so undemocratic that accountability is impossible.                                                                

The criminals in charge are about to illegally bestow final approval on the killer vaccines                                                                                              
    so that they can continue serving their agendas with mass inoculation with a vaccine                                                                                                
    that is known both to kill and to spread the virus.

India charges WHO Scientist Soumya Swaminathan: Also check out these topics at CNN or FOX News.

Other sources may be New York Times, USA Today, the Washington Post or from the British angle, BBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph or Financial Times.

About the author
    Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is the chairman of The Institute for Political Economy,                                                                                                            
    former associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, and a well known author of many books.                                                                                      
    He is also a regular contributor to the Herland Report news site as well as                                                                                                                    
    The Herland Report TV interviews on YouTube.                                                                                                                                                                    
    He has had careers in scholarship and academia, journalism, public service, and business.                                                                                        
    He has been awarded the Treasury Department’s Meritorious Service Award                                                                                                                
    for “his outstanding contributions to the formulation of  United States economic policy.”

https://hannenabintuherland.com/asia/india-charges-who-scientist-soumya-swaminathan-for-mass-murder-the-beginning-of-accountability/

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:30 am

LOOK AT THIS
    EVERY TIME there is an election
    ~brand new disease ???

doctors around the world - Doctors Around Globe Disputing Evidence Of Novel Virus Covid 19 - Page 3 Disbye10

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:34 pm