tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Empty While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns...

Post  Carol Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=IPfA-WykTys&feature=emb_logo
    While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Empty Re: While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns...

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:40 pm

And then there's this one, posted 31st March 2020.  The photographer believes they are microwaves we're seeing.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukL1Ihc9jp8&feature=youtu.be
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Empty Re: While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns...

Post  Carol Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Ironically, yesterday 4/10/20, I captured and downloaded a photo by our local weather camera at 6:14 pm with the sun, a second transparent pink sun, along with the moon/PX/artifact? in the one o'clock position all in the same frame.

Then I read this at GLP.

https://themostbeautifulworld.com/blog/talk-vs-action

"Let’s see what we got here:

1) Half of the world is in lockdown;

2) Air traffic has been reduced to a minimum;

3) Limited amount of boats on the ocean;

4) Every national park is closed on the planet;

5) No hunting/fishing/camping in most places;

6) Military deployed or at-the-ready;

7) Top Officials are in their bunkers (Cheyenne Mountain or the bunker near Israel are the two most publicized cases);

Cool Continuity of governments has been triggered in the USA;

9) Most people have now 3 months+ worth of food, or switched to a more “prepper”-like mindset;

10) Despite the new exciting and encouraging data coming day by day for about 3 weeks now, the governments keep increasing the amount of lockdown on its population; (Some good data, supported by over 100 doctors in Europe, or even more, are available here, alt-archive link here and back-up archive here.)

11) Most countries have extended their lockdown until May 4th. Odd, considering the asteroid is passing closest to the Earth on April 29th 2020;

12) Most telescopes got shutdown 3 days ago. That was the ultimate red flag for me."

13) And the largest air force base on the east coast have been shut down.

I want to add that the amount of "estrellas fugaces" or simply fireballs in Chile's Valle del Elqui is simply not normal on a naked eye.

~~~~~~

Hmmm? Incoming? But what? Comet / astroid debris? UFO armada? Holographic space invasion? Galactic wave? Excellent analysis of various variables. All of this does given one pause.

Comment listed under the video

That is the sun simulator and the triangle thing is a cloaking device this is to hide Planet X there are patients on these things and undisclosed documents. This is to hide the planetary system that is highly magnetic which is pulling earth causing crazy weather and earthquakes etc. and will be at its closest to earth mid may 2020. So the full effects of it will hit then. I wonder if this is the real reason for the lockdowns? Well anyway God bless!!

~~~

blackflag 33rd

Robert Harrington also told us it was coming and they killed him for it. I used to live in a small town called Blenheim in the top of the south Island New Zealand and it was there at a observatory especially built for this reason called Black Birch, I used to go hunting in that area with my Uncle and thats where Robert was based. The New Zealand army were the security there and a few guys from my battalion were based there and they guarded this place with live amo so I knew there was some heavy duty secret XXXX going on. Once they discovered it they demolished it and not long after Harrington was killed with the super fast acting Esophageal throat cancer that was especially developed by Lee Harvey Oswald's ex girlfriend who was the first to give cancer to mice within a month, previously this was impossible to do. Well she discovered how to to do it and the Pharasites weaponized it and it was most likely the same cancer they used to kill Bob Marley because he had become a huge thorn in their side by trying to Unite Africa, which was exactly what they didn't want.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:53 am

What the dude who wrote the above infers from what he listed seems quite reasonable to me ..............

What’s to come?

1) Internet shutdown if they realize that we are really going to get hit.

2) Lockdown lift-off if we get out of dodge beginning of May or…

3) Double-down on lockdown end of April if we are about to get hit.

I'll be paying attention!   And hey, maybe it's not an asteroid that's incoming. Maybe it's the zionist's overlords coming to take control. Anything's possible really I guess at this point in time. cyclops
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:03 am

lol!

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:16 pm

https://thewatchtowers.org/comet-disaster-movie-trailer-for-greenland-being-removed-from-the-internet/

Comet Disaster Movie Trailer For “GREENLAND” Being Removed From the Internet.
    The trailer seems to have been subject to an internet scrubbing…
    The trailer has arrived for Greenland, a movie that probably won’t do much to help you relax during this particular period.

The trailer has some eerie similarities to what’s been happening in our real world, as many of us looked at those early reports of COVID-19 with little concern and the subsequent media info has been frustratingly inconsistent. Still, this is a disaster movie, and on that simple end, it looks like a solid one. While the quality of the FX seem to vary, there appear to be some pretty big  disaster sequences amidst the ‘people be crazy during disasters’ drama. We’ll see.

Greenland had been scheduled to open in Australia on July 11th and the U.S. on July 12th, although who knows when it will be popping up at this point. Don’t be surprised to see a Digital release date announced soon

Anything close to the 'real' truth is always suppressed, while 'they' allow us to bandy half truths and theories at will, as long as we are not too close to reality Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:20 pm

I stopped worrying about incoming astral objects of destruction years back. The US Secret Space Command and their off-world friendlies have been working together in protecting the planet for years.

Now a pole shift would be something all together different. That would be an ELE.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:17 pm

Carol wrote:

ELE? do you mean extinction level event? why would a pole shift do that? lack of shielding from the suns radiation? or do you envisage earth crust movements? volcanoes etc?  effects on human body? I have read so many different versions of what may or may not happen in a pole reversal..

i dont worry about any of them either, just curious.. good job im not a cat I suppose.. Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxKaNoHGO0&feature=emb_title
    UNFUKINREAL CME FROM THE BLUE KACHINA / RA IN PROGRESS
    TOO WEIRD.

RA showing up like that is what caused the backside of the planet's magnetosphere to collapse...or go away, the end of the week last week (9th/10th)

The energy that caused all the havoc the end of last week came from BEHIND us, not from the sun....and then there we see the image of RA. He's Annunaki.

It's really hard for me to follow, too. I'm doing the best I can, though.

Okay lovey, did you not look at the 3:00 mark on the video and the symbol for RA right there, behind the earth, pointing at the planet....RIGHT when the magnetosphere started freaking right out?

What we see at the 3:00 mark on that video?....that's like a spiritual call to arms for all of us who value our souls, our lives, our planet, and our future.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tT8DLsJllM&feature=emb_logo
    April 6, 2-2- Ufo fleet. Detroit, Michigan April 2020

This one is pretty good. So is this why they want everyone to stay indoors?

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:46 am

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxKaNoHGO0&feature=emb_title
    UNFUKINREAL CME FROM THE BLUE KACHINA / RA IN PROGRESS
    TOO WEIRD.

RA showing up like that is what caused the backside of the planet's magnetosphere to collapse...or go away, the end of the week last week (9th/10th)

The energy that caused all the havoc the end of last week came from BEHIND us, not from the sun....and then there we see the image of RA. He's Annunaki.

It's really hard for me to follow, too. I'm doing the best I can, though.

Okay lovey, did you not look at the 3:00 mark on the video and the symbol for RA right there, behind the earth, pointing at the planet....RIGHT when the magnetosphere started freaking right out?

What we see at the 3:00 mark on that video?....that's like a spiritual call to arms for all of us who value our souls, our lives, our planet, and our future.

Wow Carol. That's all quite amazing. And the moon tilting 180deg each night? Actually that didn't surprise me too much. It was more confirmation. I've often looked at it and thought, "It didn't look like that last time I looked, I'm sure." scratch

So thanks for posting that, and the one below it. Maybe the overlords really are coming! Crazy Happy
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:26 am

Carol wrote:

April 6, 2-2-  Ufo fleet. Detroit, Michigan April 2020

comment from below on video

This is my vote as I have witnessed them

They're called Chinese lanterns in my neck of the woods.  Average flight time 15 minutes or so, then they fade out just like in this video!  Do you think they just MIGHT be Chinese lanterns, lit by a few dumb asses trying to scare TF out of people?  My guess is yes.  YES THEY ARE CHINESE lanterns, prolly spreading the virus too!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:16 am

Micjer wrote:

They're called Chinese lanterns in my neck of the woods.  Average flight time 15 minutes or so, then they fade out just like in this video!  Do you think they just MIGHT be Chinese lanterns, lit by a few dumb asses trying to scare TF out of people?  My guess is yes.  YES THEY ARE CHINESE lanterns, prolly spreading the virus too!

In Detroit, Michigan?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:25 am

Yes   I used to go to Nascar Race just west of Detroit, and that is where I first saw them.  I thought they were UFO's until the candles burnt out and they crash landed in the fields.

Looked identical to the video in my opinion.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:04 am

https://youtu.be/MhNHLv9RMKI
    Giant UFO Near Earth's Sun - looks planet size

Giant UFO Near Earths Sun Stops For 22 Min Then Moves Light Speed!
    The object stopped, rested a bit, move a bit closer to the sun resting again, then jumped away into the directing it came from...space.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:11 am

Carol wrote:
    The US Secret Space Command and their off-world friendlies have been working together in protecting the planet for years.

Now a pole shift would be something all together different. That would be an ELE.

That's quite an impressive array of saviours in your bubble Wink christ, god, q, trump, USS secret space command, friendly ETs ,  did I miss any? Wink lol!

ELE? do you mean extinction level event? why would a pole shift do that? lack of shielding from the suns radiation? or do you envisage earth crust movements? volcanoes etc?  effects on human body? I have read so many different versions of what may or may not happen in a pole reversal..

i dont worry about any of them either, just curious.. good job im not a cat I suppose.. Cheerful

After listening to  Duncan O'Finioan, I'm thinking more along the lines of the Yosemite mega caldera unzipping and splitting the nation into two. One can safely state that we're certainly living in interesting times.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:16 am

Micjer wrote:
    Carol wrote:

April 6, 2-2-  Ufo fleet. Detroit, Michigan April 2020

comment from below on video

Wow.. but would they still be doing that when everyone is suppose to be indoors?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:27 am

Well judging by some of the "Good ole Boys" I met at the Nascar Race in Brooklyn, Mi, nothing would surprise me. Haha

I am not saying that they are lanterns for sure or not, I am just saying they reminded me of them,
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:29 pm

So high high can those lanterns go?

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... 3_ufo-1
    Hundreds of mystery objects pass ISS in strange video to spark conspiracy frenzy
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/hundreds-mystery-objects-pass-iss-21863089

Footage of what seems like a swarm of UFOs passing the International Space Station has sent the conspiracy world into a frenzy.

The bizarre video, spotted by Rodrigo Alvarez on the ISS’ live feed on April 4, what seems to be hundreds of objects moving in formation. Some of the lights seem to flicker and all remain in the same position before disappearing out of sight.

Rodrigo shared the clip to his YouTube channel on April 4, before it was shared to conspiracy channel Mavi 777 and seen thousands of times.

Viewers quickly flocked to the comments section to voice their thoughts.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:43 pm

They do not go tremendously high. About the height of a hot air balloon.  More of an optical illusion.  Wish I had seen them with my own eyes rather than a  picture.

Maybe David Wilcock is right that ships are coming! sunny sunny sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:21 am

https://youtu.be/l58nWIvyYs0
    SpaceX Starlink satellites train seen from earth - Strange lights in the sky

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:06 am

New Formation Theory Explains The Mysterious Interstellar Object ‘Oumuamua'
    Tuesday, April 14, 2020 16:34

A new scenario based on computer simulations accounts for all of the observed characteristics of the first known interstellar object to visit our solar system. An artist’s impression of ‘Oumuamua

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Oumuamua-410
    oumuamua-410.jpg
    Credit: ESO/M. Kornmesser

Since its discovery in 2017, an air of mystery has surrounded the first known interstellar object to visit our solar system, an elongated, cigar-shaped body named ‘Oumuamua (Hawaiian for “a messenger from afar arriving first”).

How was it formed, and where did it come from? A new study published April 13 in Nature Astronomy offers a first comprehensive answer to these questions.

First author Yun Zhang at the National Astronomical Observatories of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and coauthor Douglas N. C. Lin at UC Santa Cruz, used computer simulations to show how objects like ‘Oumuamua can form under the influence of tidal forces like those felt by Earth’s oceans. Their formation theory explains all of ‘Oumuamua’s unusual characteristics.

“We showed that ‘Oumuamua-like interstellar objects can be produced through extensive tidal fragmentation during close encounters of their parent bodies with their host stars, and then ejected into interstellar space,” said Lin, professor emeritus of astronomy and astrophysics at UC Santa Cruz.

Discovered on October 19, 2017, by the Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System 1 (Pan-STARRS1) in Hawaii, ‘Oumuamua is absolutely nothing like anything else in our solar system, according to Zhang. Its dry surface, unusually elongated shape, and puzzling motion even drove some scientists to wonder if it was an alien probe.

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Tidal-process-410
    This illustration shows the tidal disruption process that can give rise to ‘Oumuamua-like objects.
    tidal-process-410.jpg
    Image credit: NAOC/Y. Zhang

“It is really a mysterious object, but some signs, like its colors and the absence of radio emission, point to ‘Oumuamua being a natural object,” Zhang said.

“Our objective is to come up with a comprehensive scenario, based on well understood physical principles, to piece together all the tantalizing clues,” Lin said.

Astronomers had expected that the first interstellar object they detected would be an icy body like a comet. Icy objects like those populating the Oort cloud, a reservoir of comets in the outermost reaches of our solar system, evolve at very large distances from their host stars, are rich in volatiles, and are often tossed out of their host systems by gravitational interactions. They are also highly visible due to the sublimation of volatile compounds, which creates a comet’s coma (or “tail”) when it is warmed by the sun. ‘Oumuamua’s dry appearance, however, is similar to rocky bodies like the solar system’s asteroids, indicating a different ejection scenario.

An ‘Oumuamua-like object produced by a simulation of the tidal disruption scenario proposed by Zhang and Lin.

While We Sleep ~ Above the Chem Fog Cover...TR3B's and 2nd Orb Suns... Oumuamua-simulation-410
    oumuamua-simulation-410.jpg
    Image credit: NAOC/Y. Zhang; background: ESO/M. Kornmesser

Other researchers have calculated that there must be an extremely large population of interstellar objects like ‘Oumuamua. “The discovery of ‘Oumuamua implies that the population of rocky interstellar objects is much larger than we previously thought,” Zhang said. “On average, each planetary system should eject in total about a hundred trillion objects like ‘Oumuamua. We need to construct a very common scenario to produce this kind of object.”

When a smaller body passes very close to a much bigger one, tidal forces of the larger body can tear the smaller one apart, as happened to comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 when it came close to Jupiter. The tidal disruption processes can eject some debris into interstellar space, which has been suggested as a possible origin for ‘Oumuamua. But whether such a process could explain ‘Oumuamua’s puzzling characteristics remained highly uncertain.

Computer simulations

Zhang and Lin ran high-resolution computer simulations to model the structural dynamics of an object flying close by a star. They found that if the object comes close enough to the star, the star can tear it into extremely elongated fragments that are then ejected into the interstellar space.

“The elongated shape is more compelling when we considered the variation of material strength during the stellar encounter. The ratio of long axis to short axis can be even larger than ten to one,” Zhang said.

The researchers’ thermal modeling showed that the surface of fragments resulting from the disruption of the initial body would melt at a very short distance from the star and recondense at greater distances, thereby forming a cohesive crust that would ensure the structural stability of the elongated shape.

“Heat diffusion during the stellar tidal disruption process also consumes large amounts of volatiles, which not only explains ‘Oumuamua’s surface colors and the absence of visible coma, but also elucidates the inferred dryness of the interstellar population,” Zhang said. “Nevertheless, some high-sublimation-temperature volatiles buried under the surface, like water ice, can remain in a condensed form.”

Observations of ‘Oumuamua showed no cometary activity, and only water ice is a possible outgassing source to account for its non-gravitational motion. If ‘Oumuamua was produced and ejected by the scenario of Zhang and Lin, plenty of residual water ice could be activated during its passage through the solar system. The resulting outgassing would cause accelerations that match ‘Oumuamua’s comet-like trajectory.

“The tidal fragmentation scenario not only provides a way to form one single ‘Oumuamua, but also accounts for the vast population of asteroid-like interstellar objects,” Zhang said.

The researchers’ calculations demonstrate the efficiency of tidal forces in producing this kind of object. Possible progenitors, including long-period comets, debris disks, and even super-Earths, could be transformed into ‘Oumuamua-size pieces during stellar encounters.

This work supports estimates of a large population of ‘Oumuamua-like interstellar objects. Since these objects may pass through the domains of habitable zones, the possibility that they could transport matter capable of generating life (called panspermia) cannot be ruled out. “This is a very new field. These interstellar objects could provide critical clues about how planetary systems form and evolve,” Zhang said.

According to Lin, “‘Oumuamua is just the tip of the iceberg. We anticipate many more interstellar visitors with similar traits will be discovered by future observation with the forthcoming Vera C. Rubin Observatory.”

U.S. Naval Academy astronomer Matthew Knight, who is co-leader of the ‘Oumuamua International Space Science Institute team and was not involved in the new study, said this work “does a remarkable job of explaining a variety of unusual properties of ‘Oumuamua with a single, coherent model.”

“As future interstellar objects are discovered in coming years, it will be very interesting to see if any exhibit ‘Oumuamua-like properties. If so, it may indicate that the processes described in this study are widespread,” Knight said.

Contacts and sources:
    Tim Stephens

University of California – Santa Cruz
    Publication: Tidal fragmentation as the origin of 1I/2017 U1 (‘Oumuamua). Yun Zhang, Douglas N. C. Lin. Nature Astronomy, 2020; DOI: 10.1038/s41550-020-1065-8

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbokGf1hyZI&feature=emb_logo
    Comet Atlas: The Real Reason Why Donald Trump Wanted To Purchase Greenland - (Incoming on May 11th)

As we look at the incoming Comet Atlas and the possibility that a rather enormous 'magnetic' planet has entered Earth's atmosphere and may be playing games with Earth's magnetic force field in the coming month's. You will see more predictive programming (just like we saw with the Coronavirus Pandemic) and how the Global Elite may be running and hiding from further calamity here on Earth. By the end of April we will clearly be able to see the approaching Comet Atlas and there may be an underlying reason as to why we have all been placed under House Arrest.

This comet has broken up but what about the space debris it generates?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:28 pm

https://youtu.be/UawlMy-A0Ik
    UFO Lands In Colombian Forest?

Seems like a lot of increase in UFO sightings.

https://www.paranormalcrucible.com/2020/04/ufo-lands-in-colombian-forest.html

A possible UFO has been filmed landing in a forest in Valle del Cauca, Colombia.

The incredible video was filmed by Andres Molina who was visiting the area at the time with some friends.

As you can see in the footage, a large object is observed hanging in the sky, its too large to be a drone and is not a helicopter, it made no discernible sound and appeared to be under intelligent control.

Andres calls out to his friends as the mysterious object begins to descend into the wooded area.

Unfortunately Andres did not follow the object into the dense woodland due to his location, so the mysterious objects whereabouts after its descent and exactly what it was will remain a mystery.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:57 pm

Micjer wrote:

Maybe David Wilcock is right that ships are coming! sunny sunny sunny

Insanely Happy
    Has he ever been right about anything before?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am