tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
NANUXII
mudra
6 posters

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ?

Seashore
    Seashore

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ?

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:15 am

Rumble — Friends, I am happy to inform you that I recently had a long-awaited conversation with the legendary Andrew Kaufman. Andrew Kaufman is an American medical doctor and researcher who has done a tremendous job to open the eyes of hundreds thousands of people around the world to the truth about viruses and the falsehood of the germ theory of disease. Topics we discussed:

- Andrew’s story, how he began to notice that there is something was wrong with what he was taught in medical school about diseases and infection. How did he come to understanding that the germ theory of disease, which is the base of modern medicine is wrong, and viruses do not exist at all?
    - Then we talked in more detail about the germ theory and why microbes do not cause disease. What causes disease in humans and what we mistake for contagion.
    - We also discussed the epidemiological study in which Andrew took part, the purpose of which was to understand whether people vaccinated against Covid-19 are dangerous for the unvaccinated or not, as well as Andrew's point of view on why the "pandemic" was arranged and what is the way out from this.

Andrew’s website: https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/
    Kate’s IG: https://www.instagram.com/kattie.su/
    Telegram: https://t.me/germtheoryisahoax

mudra
    mudra

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ?

Post  mudra Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:33 am

4 October 2021
    “Our Species is Being Genetically Modified”: Humanity’s March Toward Extinction? Analysis of the Microbiome and Virome

This year marks a seminal turning point in human history. For the first time since human civilization began, our species is being genetically modified. Vaccine manufacturers have now made it possible for the human genome to be permanently altered—and humanity’s relationship with nature forever changed—by means of an experimental pharmaceutical injection that is being falsely referred to as a “vaccine.”

In light of this defining event, I believe we must take a sober look at the motives and acts that are revamping humanity as we know it. Simultaneously, we must examine our increasingly destructive treatment of the natural world.

In order to investigate the many variables that are hastening the demise of humanity and sabotaging our unique role as stewards of the earth and its billions of plant and animal species, I have divided this study into four main parts, which will appear as separate articles:

In Part I: The Microbiome and The Virome, we will discover that we are literally swimming in a vast sea of genomic information that was essential for life to begin and flourish on this precious earth and that is still trying to help all species survive. The matrix of organisms that make up the microbiome have built a viromic information stream that has allowed for adaptation and biodiversity to occur on the planet. And that very same viromic information stream is responsible for building the human species.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/humanity-march-toward-extinction/5750260?fbclid=IwAR0HUUA8-SPtlyVBG8wON0hIHKRLGWDHWxL0ImmA3F1-qWai_mFeSzUo_dA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:06 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:00 pm

RAMOLA D WITH DR. ROBERT YOUNG - KILL SHOT DAMAGE AND POWERFUL DETOX PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/plRYnQ9Kji4X/

Lifesaving information from Dr. Young focused on the nature and reason for widespread vaccine injury and sudden deaths from the COVID vaccines, the toxins found to be contained in the COVID and flu vaccines, the false theory of viruses, the true paradigms of health and disease which lead to vibrant health, and the healing and restorative practices and protocols of naturopathy which could immediately address vaccine damages, with special focus on natural clays, as well as Dr. Young's COWSE protocols: Chlorophyll, Clays, Oils, Oxygen, Water, Sunshine and Exercise.

Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:16 am

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 Cc233510

. GET OFF YOUR ACID!
    Updated: Nov 15, 2019
    OVER-ACIDITY LEADS TO OVERGROWTH OF BACTERIA, YEAST, FUNGI, MOLD & PARASITES

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 7e4a6010

One of my discoveries is that there is only one sickness, and that is the over-acidification of the blood and tissues caused by an inverted way of eating, drinking, breathing, thinking, feeling and believing. Our present day civilized food with its abundance of sugar and animal protein, especially meat, fish, eggs and dairy products, causes this over-acidification of the blood and interstitial fluids of the Interstitium. This in turn encourages the proliferation of microorganisms which have a common origin and go through various evolutionary steps, the first one being virus or filterable bacteria, then bacteria, then fungus and yeast and finally mold. This evolutionary process is called pleomorphism.
    Blood is a living tissue just like your liver and heart. When you take on body fluids or blood of any other person or animal, when you take on a organ transplant, you are literally taking on the elements of some foreign body.

PLEOMORPHISM or BIOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATION

Pleomorphic means “many forms”. Pleomorphism is the foundation of microbiology, and it discredits the germ theory which traditional medicine believes in. Microforms such as filterable bacteria, bacteria, fungi and mold are all the same organism at various stages of their evolution. The first stage of its evolution which is the primitive stage, is what medical science calls a virus. Viruses are apathological. They are actually composed of a microzyma at the core that is protein encapsulated. As the biological environment becomes overly-acidified, the primitive stage evolves to the intermediate stage, and this is bacterial. This culminates in the final stage which includes the yeasts, fungi and molds. These forms proliferate and evolve in a compromised biological environment such as acidified blood and tissues. Try a very simple experiment: what happens when you pull the plug on your refrigerator? What appears first? The bacterial forms, then the yeast, fungi and finally mold, and all of a sudden everything just decays, which is what occurs in these final anatomical phases.

Do Germs Cause Disease ?

https://youtu.be/aLa8BZFoie8

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 790a4410
     Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 1eede610
    [

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:26 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 am

L'effondrement de l'hyothese virale
    (The fall of the viral hypothesis)
    French video

https://youtu.be/K2KBpZ519ko
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:26 am

I am pleased today to discover that the search for truth about what actually causes disease is gaining traction.  

There is a journalist by the name of Jeremy Hammond who in an interview has taken on Dr Andrew Kaufman by naming him as a person giving out wrong information.

I see that Hammond has been featured on InfoWars and he is doing a lot of good, but he obviously doesn't understand the bad science that's behind the claim that viruses actually attack us from without.

God bless Dr Andy for his PATIENCE and dedication as displayed in this video:

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:37 pm

ANDREW KAUFMAN WITH DR WILLIAM TREBING, AUTHOR OF GOODBYE GERM THEORY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GbDpMILwfAyx/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:42 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:44 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:31 pm

Recently I've been reminded of the work of Royal Raymond Rife (1888-1971), who invented the Universal Microscope, which could view live microbes.

From Jeff Rense's article on the topic, here's what it looked like:

Royal Raymond Rife
    By Jeff Rense

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 Univer10

https://rense.com/general31/rife.htm

In the article, Rense states that Rife discovered a cancer virus and named it "Cryptocides primordiales."

Rife's work, coupled with the fact that I've heard credible sources talk about viruses in terms of them being prolific, in a symbiotic relationship, in the human body—just as we know bacteria are—has made me wonder whether we need to say that viruses do exist, but not in the way that is claimed.  

I understand that Rife went on to invent a way to kill what he called cancer viruses in cancer patients, and that he was very successful. I'm wondering whether his procedure actually killed viruses that were eating toxins, as in what terrain theory focuses on—toxins causing disease.

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add to post)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am

Seashore wrote:In the article, Rense states that Rife discovered a cancer virus and named it "Cryptocides primordiales."

I understand that Rife went on to invent a way to kill what he called cancer viruses in cancer patients, and that he was very successful. I'm wondering whether his procedure actually killed viruses that were eating toxins, as in what terrain theory focuses on—toxins causing disease.

I am listening to Dr. Bryan Ardis being interviewed.

He has been asked about germ theory vs. terrain theory.  He's stated that he's not familiar with the term "terrain theory," but regarding germ theory, he has been studying Rife's work for twenty years.  Here's a screenshot that shows when this comes up in the discussion:

Germs and viruses : do viruses cause disease ? - Page 4 Dr_ard10

Dr. Ardis's understanding of Rife's work is that Rife did not agree with Pasteur, and that Rife found that our own cells generate viruses and bacteria pathogens according to the body's pH and emotional state, and when that changes, the pathogens change.  

Here's a link to the interview:  URGENT: Don't Set Foot in a Hospital Until You Watch This
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am

Seashore wrote:I understand that Rife went on to invent a way to kill what he called cancer viruses in cancer patients . . .

I'm watching a video now where Dr. Lee Merritt is talking about her understanding of Rife's work.

She just said that Rife didn't think he saw viruses, he thought he was seeing another form of bacteria.  

A screenshot:

(To watch, click the link above.)

I think truth-seeking scientists today need to start from scratch and replicate the work of Bechamp and Rife using the best microscopes we have today, which I understand includes being able to view live microbes, which both Bechamp and Rife did have, unlike their contemporaries, as far as I know.

(Dr. Merritt goes on to say that Rife could see live microbes but we can't today.  I've heard Dr. Young say he has seen live microbes, so perhaps Dr. Merritt is incorrect there.)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 am

DR. LEE MERRITT INTERVIEW WITH POORNIMA WAGH PHD VIROLOGY

First published at 15:12 UTC on August 18th, 2022.

Jim Fetzer

Lee Merritt says this is THE MOST IMPORTANT interview that she’s done in the entire Covid debacle. This woman is fabulous — Indian-American, Dr. Poornima Wagh — she’s a scientist in the mold of Harold Hillman and Tom Cowan who ask “How do we know that?” when told something is so — especially “consensus science.”

Besides calling bullshit on modern virology, she’s also been examining the contents of the vials of the CV19 vaccines along with 17 other researchers.

Source: https://rumble.com/v1ga1e5-dr.-merritt-interview-with-poornima-wagh-phd-virology.html

“It’s a _chemical_ weapon — it’s not even a bio-weapon.”

(1:32:00) “Our bodies are very, very intelligent, you know. Everything in nature is very intelligent, everything has a place, and you can’t just change that because you have a God complex. They have tried and it doesn’t work. This is the beauty of science — we have no idea how it really works because we’ve barely scratched the tip of the iceberg, there’s just so much underneath there. (1:34:00)

“And a lot of biology is corrupted — people get upset when I say this — biology got corrupted because physics got corrupted with quantum mechanics. Anything with “quantum” in it is bullshit. OK? ‘Quantum mechanics,’ ‘quantum financial system,’ ‘quantum computing’ — it’s all B.S. We live in an electro-magnetic universe — it’s mostly electric. I’m going the Tesla direction instead of the Einsteinian-Schrödinger model, OK? So quantum mechanics destroyed physics, which destroyed chemistry because you’ve got the P-orbitals and the S-orbitals in chemistry and then that bled into biology and destroyed biology altogether. So the hard sciences are completely hijacked and corrupted. People get very upset with me for saying this, but it’s the truth.”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/?list=notifications&randomize=false

I like that statement that it's a chemical weapon not a bioweapon because it takes the emphasis away from microbes and puts it on poisons.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:40 pm

I have never heard of Lee Merrit, but I will try and watch that video. She is 100% spot on about quantum, it is all BS. All modelling is BS. One of the biggest problems with modern science is the fact it is often, largely, based on computer models. Garbage in, garbage out.

Most modern science has been corrupted for political and financial reasons, though I dare say both are done at the same time for the same agenda.

Bryan Ardis is a snake oil seller. I dont trust him even a tiny amount. His ridiculous snake venom in the water scam was the last straw for me. Terrible science. Corrupted to make him money.

As for the big question, do viruses exist? I don´t know. I am on the fence. If I had to choose, I would say they do not.

Here´s the rub. Is it the case that "God sees Berlin?". No. What on earth does that even mean? Well. They characterise living organisms as having 10 characteristics. Growth, Osmoregulation, Death, Cells (not an ´s´, just alliteration for C´s), Breathing, Excretion, Reproduction, Locomotion, Irritability, Nutrition.

Viruses do not exhibit these characteristics. They are not alive as bacteria are alive. I believe what they are seeing are exosomes, ejected from the cells in response to a toxin. Is this the terrain theory? I don´t know, I hadn´t heard of it, but sounds the same. "It is all about the environment". Exosomes are like the cell´s garbage wrapped in a bag and ejected from the cell. Waste removal. Not viruses at all.

We have the microscope power to view exosomes, it is just that most virologists call them viruses. Can we see live microbes? not sure, as that would require some form of light microscopy and the specimen could not be chemically fixed. Maybe that is what is being referred to? My old microscope could see 1,000xs.. would have thought this was enough? I think 2,000 xs is possible? (not that you could see much, it would be a very narrow field of view).

If something is not alive and cannot reproduce, it is an inert object. "Viruses" are inert. They are exosomes. I don´t believe you can catch a virus. I do believe you can take on board a toxin, which produces a defence response in the body. These toxins do make people sick.

But I don´t know.

Which is the other big problem with modern science, it seems you are not allowed not to know. Science is mankind´s attempt at describing something he did not make.

P.s An anecdote from way back. Off topic, but related to my last point. In my capacity as a research scientist I once had a meeting with a guy in the Natural History Museum. We were discussing the results of a research program. The truth was, I did not know the answer. But I knew no one did. I told him this. I said " I don´t know, and I know you don´t know, as nobody can know!" His reply "Yes, you are correct. But... if we are both chasing the same research contract and you tell the client you don´t know, and I tell the client I DO know, who will be awarded the contract?"  
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Seashore and Vidya, your posts are priceless. Regarding science, if I were smart, young, and idealistic, I might study the evolution of scientific thought, with an emphasis on the relationship between pure and applied science (especially regarding ethics and economics) but I get the sinking-feeling the military has been the answer for thousands, millions, and billions of years. Perhaps one should perform their patriotic-duty and become a military-industrial-complex billionaire with six-jets, six-yachts, six-mansions, six-supermodels, six-supercars and "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!!" Notice that I'm being a bit sarcastic but consider the following alternative. What if the universe-military has been in the hands of the good guys and gals for thousands, millions, and billions of years?? What if one were the CEO of a toxin-control company (living and working in six subsurface 600 square-foot office-apartments) on a 600-acre campus with six moderate mansions as six divisions with six smart and attractive female division-chiefs with six small base-model jets, six small base-model yachts, and six base-model luxury-sports cars --- all for business purposes?? What if the snake-venom hypothesis is snake-oil?? But what if undetectable synthetic-toxins are being nefariously utilized to control and destroy humanity?? It's too late now and I know I don't know, especially after my 'stroke' or whatever it really was. I might not post much more (if anymore) but I will lurk in the shadows of the Mists of Avalon.

Seashore likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:30 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Seashore and Vidya, your posts are priceless. Regarding science, if I were smart, young, and idealistic, I might study the evolution of scientific thought, with an emphasis on the relationship between pure and applied science (especially regarding ethics and economics) but I get the sinking-feeling the military has been the answer for thousands, millions, and billions of years. Perhaps one should perform their patriotic-duty and become a military-industrial-complex billionaire with six-jets, six-yachts, six-mansions, six-supermodels, six-supercars and "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!!" Notice that I'm being a bit sarcastic but consider the following alternative. What if the universe-military has been in the hands of the good guys and gals for thousands, millions, and billions of years?? What if one were the CEO of a toxin-control company (living and working in six subsurface 600 square-foot office-apartments) on a 600-acre campus with six moderate mansions as six divisions with six smart and attractive female division-chiefs with six small base-model jets, six small base-model yachts, and six base-model luxury-sports cars --- all for business purposes?? What if the snake-venom hypothesis is snake-oil?? But what if undetectable synthetic-toxins are being nefariously utilized to control and destroy humanity?? It's too late now and I know I don't know, especially after my 'stroke' or whatever it really was. I might not post much more (if anymore) but I will lurk in the shadows of the Mists of Avalon.

Price less, having no price, no value. sounds like the right pigeon hole.

I think we have been knowingly systematically poisoned since at least the 1950´s. I think true human life span is 160 years. Reproducing until age 65. There are pollution free humans on this planet with these characteristics.

I think heart disease, strokes, all manner of modern ailments are induced by environmental toxins of some sort or another, fluoride, mercury, nano aluminium, vegetable oils, processed foods, aspartame.. vaccines, the list is endless, as is the list of our medical complaints.

Add to my known list all the possible unknown (to us) toxins.. quite a cocktail they are feeding us.

I did a course on the evolution of scientific thinking, and the history of science back in Uni.. quite interesting. I learned that Descartes (as in cartesian coordinates, i think therefore.. etc.. ) was a syphilitic mad man.  Amongst other things. Short version.. they didnt know then either, but we took their guess as gospel and now we build castles on sand.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Seashore wrote:DR. LEE MERRITT INTERVIEW WITH POORNIMA WAGH PHD VIROLOGY

Source: https://rumble.com/v1ga1e5-dr.-merritt-interview-with-poornima-wagh-phd-virology.html

I watched half of this. Quite excellent, Poornima and I share similar scientific views and experiences. Modern science is quite a scam, and she makes this clear.

I will watch the second half later.

Just for info, Dr Wagh states viruses are 70 nm.  That´s 0.00007 mm. Highest light microscope is 2000 xs. With best microscope a virus would be 0.14mm long. You cant see that with the naked eye. So you can´t watch live viruses, it would have to be with a non light micrscope, SEM or similar.

Viruses are so much smaller than bacteria. Again it does point to the fact that these "viruses" are just garbage ejected from the cells, which you can easily see with a light microscope. The exosomes / viruses are minuscule in comparison with the size of the cell.

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:00 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I have never heard of Lee Merrit, but I will try and watch that video. She is 100% spot on about quantum, it is all BS.
    It was Poornima that stated that in the second half of the video.

Bryan Ardis is a snake oil seller. I dont trust him even a tiny amount. His ridiculous snake venom in the water scam was the last straw for me. Terrible science. Corrupted to make him money.
    I could not disagree more.  He is a HERO.  

It is very feasible that the water in NYC was poisoned early on in the plandemic.  

Doctors have thanked Dr. Ardis for his stance because the medications that work for snake bites also work for COVID patients.

It's synthetic venom, by the way.

His campaign against Remdesivir has been a stellar public service.  And educating people about hospital protocols that KILL.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:39 am

That was some interview from Poornima. If she is correct then there are no spike proteins, no nada, just a chemical attack. I could believe that.

Thanks for posting that. I am pleased I watched it.

Even a little bit of joined up thinking easily shows Ardis for what he is. A fraud. 100%. When I don´t know, I admit it. I am 100% sure about Ardis. I could list several reasons and show the bad science, but he crossed the line for me, so I give him zero energy.

I thought Lee Merrit came across well as well. A good interview all round.

And after that short interlude, back to the real world....

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:05 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:That was some interview from Poornima. If she is correct then there are no spike proteins, no nada, just a chemical attack. I could believe that.

I was very impressed with her, as well.  I look forward to much good work from her and her team in the future.

Even a little bit of joined up thinking easily shows Ardis for what he is. A fraud. 100%. When I don´t know, I admit it. I am 100% sure about Ardis. I could list several reasons and show the bad science, but he crossed the line for me, so I give him zero energy.
    I am 100% sure, as well.

OBVIOUSLY, you know NOTHING about HIM.

I thought Lee Merrit came across well as well.
    She is another hero.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:44 am

In the following video, Dr. Lee Merritt is asked, "What is a bioweapon?"  After explaining that a piece of nature is taken into a lab and transformed to create harm to humans more than the natural product, Dr. Merritt talks about the germ theory in regard to viruses.

She says that we call viruses are not viruses and we've been lied to about basic biology to such an extent that it's changed our world view.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UpdLY9W2ZtOv/

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:25 pm