tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Neohygiene

Seashore
    Seashore

Neohygiene Empty Neohygiene

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:52 am

Hello everyone.  Long time no post.

(The truth is, I've been on the forum ATS since I last posted here.  I've been trying to "spread the word" in order to do my part to make this a better world.  My thanks for much effort put into seeking the truth was to be banned!  But I learned a lot.)

Anyway, this thread is about a website and author I'm trying to find information about.

I've recently purchased on Amazon a book entitled neohygiene by Dan Hall.  He apparently self-published and it's copyrighted 2004.  On the cover of the book under the author's name are the words www.neohygiene.com  but the website is no longer in existence.  I believe it still existed as of 2011, because I saw a blog post from 2011 referencing it.

I am thoroughly fascinated by the subject matter of the book and I'm really disappointed that I can't view the website.  I tried unsuccessfully to locate archived pages online.

The reason I'm so interested is that I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding the truth about bacteria and viruses.  From what I'm gathering, bacteria don't cause disease, and viruses don't even exist!  What scientists call viruses are actually normal particles in the body.  

Does anyone know anything about this former website or about this author Dan Hall, who apparently is, or was ten years ago, a teacher living in the state of Georgia, USA?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Neohygiene Empty Re: Neohygiene

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:27 am

Seashore wrote: From what I'm gathering, bacteria don't cause disease, and viruses don't even exist!  What scientists call viruses are actually normal particles in the body.

The part about bacteria I got from listening to and reading the writings of Aajonus Vonderplanitz (now deceased) and learning about the difference between germ theory (Pasteur) and cellular theory (Bechamp).  

The part about viruses I got from reading a translation of a page from a German website of information from a virologist and molecular biologist, Dr. Stefan Lanka.

Is anyone familiar with any of the above?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 pm

That book you are presenting seems interesting Seashore . Thank you for sharing it here.
    I personnally never heard about neohygiene.
    I attempted to make some research though about Sifu Dan Hall but
    he seems all blogs where he posted are now closed.

Don't be offuscated if you find few or none answering you here.
    Although the place is still alive there is sadly very little interaction going on on this forum.
    At times it's better and other times everyone seems to do their own thing here.
    Considering the number of views on some threads and the growing number of people joining  
    all I know is that it seems our posts are read although rarely commented upon.
    That's how it is . A mystery really ...

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:55 pm

mudra wrote:I personnally never heard about neohygiene.

I don't know why he used the prefix "neo" to indicate new, I guess.  But I'm fairly certain he's referring to "natural hygiene," which is a philosophy for health care that is based on not using any medicines or being vaccinated at all, and trusting the body to heal itself.  The emphasis is on nutrition, fresh air, sunshine, and healthy living.  If a person is sick, fasting is recommended so that the body's energy is diverted from digesting food to ridding the body of toxins, which is what the hygienist blames disease on.

Considering the number of views on some threads and the growing number of people joining  
    all I know is that it seems our posts are read although rarely commented upon.

I'm glad to hear there are people joining.

I look forward to starting new threads, because writing is very therapeutic for me, and I'm certain there will be some replies at some point that will help me.  sunny

Thanks, mudra.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:30 am

Seashore wrote:I've recently purchased on Amazon a book entitled neohygiene by Dan Hall.

Well, I've decided I don't like this book!

He doesn't list references and he repeats himself.

So, I don't recommend it.

But, I'm still interested in the theory that the body heals itself if given a chance to rid itself of stored toxins.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 am

I am familiar with doctor Shelton's work . During his life he promoted the Natural Hygiene ideas born around the 1830's.
    I read his lengthy book on fasting in my twenties.
    I opened a thread on this here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3005-fasting?highlight=fasting

As you I give a lot of credit to the fact that the body can heal itself
    providing the proper and natural conditions are given to it.
    When animals aren't feeling good they naturally fast something most
    of us don't do.

We can detox the body through fasting but then one has also to learn about the proper diet necessary to keep our body fit and healthy.

We can choose what food to take and what water to drink, what exercises to do but there is something more that is a source of toxins too and towards which little can be done that is the foul air we breathe.
    It is sad pristine rivers, lakes and oceans have become a rarity on Earth.
    It's a miracle there is still so much beauty to be found in nature.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:28 am

mudra wrote:We can detox the body through fasting . . .

It makes sense to me that the body would have a chance to work on expelling toxins if it doesn't have to digest food, but the thought of a water fast sounds depressing to me.  I could go for an apple juice fast though!  Very Happy  

I read his lengthy book on fasting in my twenties.

Wow!  I'm impressed.  That's really cool.  

It is sad pristine rivers, lakes and oceans have become a rarity on Earth.

Yeah it is.  I like to use beautiful images on my computer monitor as a feeble substitute for the real thing - better than nothing!

I have a nature trail behind where I live where there are creeks, but it's not uncommon to see trash in the creeks.  Mad 3
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Neohygiene Empty Do bacteria and viruses make us sick?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote: From what I'm gathering, bacteria don't cause disease, and viruses don't even exist!  What scientists call viruses are actually normal particles in the body.

The part about bacteria I got from listening to and reading the writings of Aajonus Vonderplanitz (now deceased) and learning about the difference between germ theory (Pasteur) and cellular theory (Bechamp).  

The part about viruses I got from reading a translation of a page from a German website of information from a virologist and molecular biologist, Dr. Stefan Lanka.

Is anyone familiar with any of the above?

I'm not familiar with any of the above, Seashore.

What I've learned by the 3 year training health/foodconsultant, offered in an antroposophical light,
    is that our immune system thrives on the affinity within the heart for ourselves. And from that place,
    for other living beings, including bacteria and virusses. By being in a state of ease, acceptance and
    gratitude, so that adrenalin levels aren't high for great lengths of time, bringing on an anxious and
    tense state in the physical body. The HeartMath Institute has found a way of measuring heart
    frequencies in different emotional states in human beings. Doc Childre is the founder.

The teacher physiology and anatomy, in our training, had studied Louis Pasteur's life and he told us
    that Pasteur changed his view on bacteria later in life, which made him look at his own life work of
    the pasteurisation process in a different way, with rather much regret. He had found the connection
    between love for oneself and the thymus gland, which is positioned a little higher above the heart.

Also, one of my teachers, an old aristocratic doctor, shared his view on bacteria and virusses, saying
    that when we as a society hate these little creatures, we attract their attention, for life doesn't know
    the meaning of NO and answers to our call, which is expressed as hatred, by a YES. Those little creatures
    are part of life too. This was, in his view, the cause of an ongoing and evolving resistency in them,
    against the stuff that is supposed to kill them or make them inactive. Bacteria are in our guts too.

A study in Germany, on pigfarms with the children of farmers playing outside between the pigs in mud
    and what not, revealed that those kids were the healthiest and strongest of body, compared to city kids
    living by applying hygienic control, eating sterilised food, living much at home or in the classroom,
    behind closed doors, in heated rooms not much aired when the weather is cold. These children of
    pig-farmers are called "SpeckundDreckkinder" Literally translated, this name means "BaconandShitchildren".

The explanation of the good health of those little piggy playmates, is that their immune system had a daily
    excersize, so to speak. And therefore their immune system gained an agility and ability to adapt to strange
    bodies, invading their bodies or entering through a tiny mouth, when dirty hands are near it.
    This excerisize resulted in good health.

Personally I've experienced how my YES to life caused an increase of my immune's systems health, while
    enduring a burning pain in my eyes, for half a year. This was my body reacting, an emotional response of
    grief really, due to ending my organic catering-business in 1994. Grieving? Burn out? Well, my eyes were
    burning hot! I had to wear sunglasses and a hat, when outside. Doctors didn't find anything wrong.

I've experienced a moment, when I was extremely tired, just after my decision to end my business.
    My inner voice told me that I had to choose for a YES or a NO to my life, otherwise my body would die.
    I knew and felt that I would die and I felt myself standing with my back against the wall. My answer
    was fast, for there was a strong YES and immediately I felt a huge relief and a mentally lighter state.

From that moment, I knew all would be well and also the time it would be so. March 1996 I was okay
    again and my eyes don't need sunglasses or any protection against the sun. since that time.
    And now I'm going to close my eyes and enjoy a healthy dose of sleep Cheerful

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm