tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Swanny
    Swanny

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 4 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  Swanny Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:24 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Swanny wrote:
    Sorry bad news. The GFL has disbanded.
    We went bankrupt a couple of years ago, someone had been secretly spending on beauty products Hmmm
    There you go again, spreading your false news and lies. This is slander.
    I told you repeatedly, they werent beauty products!
    I was sitting around for so long waiting for Q stories to come true my hemorrhoids became truly galactic in size  bounce .  Since when can pile ointment be classified as a beauty product?
    so go off with your Pleiadian friends, see if I care..

Oh and you don't think 45,000 Quarks for some bum cream is excessive? You could buy two nice houses on Alpha Centauri for that Nope
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:20 am

Swanny wrote:Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

The year hasn't gone by yet for the covid Swanny.
    I would wait 2 or 3 years before thinking of comparing.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 am

Spain tightens lockdown as coronavirus death toll spikes

Only essential workplaces to remain open, PM Sánchez says.

By Cristina Gallardo

3/28/20, 8:31 PM CET

Updated 3/28/20, 9:16 PM CET

All non-essential workplaces in Spain will close for two weeks to try to curb the spread of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez said Saturday after the country’s death toll climbed to nearly 5,700.

https://www.politico.eu/article/spain-tightens-lockdown-as-coronavirus-death-toll-spikes/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:08 am

Rockefeller Blue Print For Police State Triggered By Pandemic Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Wo1XZQV2A

Currently the world is in the midst of a global health pandemic, or so we are told. We have been covering all of the events which have preceded the coronavirus outbreak that suggest we are not being told the entire story.

This list includes Event 201, the coronavirus pandemic simulation which preceded the first reports of the outbreak by six weeks.

The World Military Games, which held its opening ceremonies in Wuhan China aka ground zero of the outbreak on the same day as Event 201. Nearly 10k military athletes from 110 nations were all in Wuhan, just before the outbreak.

We have also looked at how the CDC shut down Ft. Detrick, the epicenter of the US Biowarfare program just before the outbreak due to violations concerning leaks and contamination. Pus multiple connections to other existing programs related to the United Nations, Bill Gates and many others.

Not to mention our extensive coverage exposing the plan to roll out a new digital financial system out of the ashes of this global emergency which will likely be considered the biggest economic collapse in human history.

In this exclusive interview, Spiro is joined by journalist Helen Buyniski, to break down and discuss the Rockefeller Foundation sanctioned report which appears to be the script for not only Event 201, but everything we are seeing unfold right now concerning the outbreak itself, and the police state response.

Links

The “Lock Step” Simulation Scenario: “A Coronavirus-like Pandemic that Becomes Trigger for Police State Controls”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/all-sectors-us-establishment-lock-step-deep-states-latest-bio-war/5702773

Last edited by mudra on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am

In week 12 2020, no statistically significant excess all-cause mortality by week of death was observed
    overall in England, through the EuroMOMO algorithm. In the devolved administrations, no statistically
    significant excess all-cause mortality for all ages was observed for Northern Ireland and Wales in week
    12 and for Scotland in week 10 2020.
    https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/876005/Weekly_all_cause_mortality_surveillance_week_13_2020_report.pdf
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:25 am

Bill Gates talks about the Coronavirus spread science. He says we need to put the isolation and social distancing ahead of the economy and talks about it in a very informed way.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:27 am

Not good. This means that those areas have yet to hit their peak of infection numbers. Lock down in those areas will likely be longer.

'This is off the charts': Experts warn new American coronavirus hotspots including Detroit and New Orleans could be WORSE than NYC as America's death toll doubles...

The US currently leads the world in coronavirus infections with 123,778 reported as of Sunday morning. The death toll surpassed 2,100 on Saturday,... New York City remains the epicenter of the nation's outbreak, with 30,765 cases and 672 deaths.

But several other cities including Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago and Boston are now being monitored as potential hotspots, threatening to push the overall case count in the US higher and higher.

Dr John Brooks of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that the US is still 'in the acceleration phase' of the pandemic and that all corners of the country are at risk.

'There is no geographic part of the United States that is spared from this,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164735/Experts-warn-coronavirus-hotspots-including-Detroit-New-Orleans-WORSE-NYC.html

Last edited by Carol on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:29 am

At least 50 doctors are dead from coronavirus in Italy where death toll is now THREE times more than China after rising by 889 in a single day to 10,023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164629/At-50-doctors-dead-coronavirus-Italy.html

How London became a Covid-19 hub as virus mutated into eight different strains and raced around the world - as coronavirus around the world as global cases top...

Scientists have used genetic sequencing data to illustrate how different strands of the virus travelled to the UK via the capital and how it was passed on to other countries.

Yesterday saw the biggest increase in UK deaths in one day, with the figures jumping 260 to 1,016. There have now been more than 17,000 confirmed cases.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164615/Genetic-sequencing-data-map-shows-London-coronavirus-hub.html

Spain suffers its worst day yet as 838 die from coronavirus - six higher than previous daily record as country's death total soars to 6,528. New Spanish Ministry of Health figures show 78,797 people have been infected, 43,397 have needed to be hospitalised, 4,907 people have been admitted to intensive care and 14,709 people have been cured of the disease.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164671/Spain-suffers-worst-day-838-die-coronavirus-69-higher-previous-daily-record.html

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 am

Lets be clear. They are not testing for covid19. Just for corona virus, which is the common cold virus. If you die for any reason and you have had the cold or flu, then you are classified as a corona victim. I'm not saying covid19 isnt nasty, I am saying the deaths are WAY over estimated.

WTF does Bill gates know? he a medical expert now? (and no, I didnt watch the video).

We'll all be saved tomorrow anyhow, so its irrelevant Very Happy

BTW the daily mail is not a reliable or credible source of anything, JFYI

Italy deaths correlate with terrible air quality areas. Of course doctors are going to be in the front line and suffer more.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:50 am

The official UK deaths data I linked above is current to 26 March, and is published monthly, so we will have to wait a month to see if there is a spike in deaths (from any cause).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:51 am

Police, Military Begin Door to Door Searches to Hunt Down New Yorkers Seeking Refuge

March 28, 2020

Rhode Island — In perhaps the most unprecedented attack on the Constitution on which the Free Thought Project has ever has ever reported, the governor of Rhode Island has announced that the National Guard will begin conducting house-to-house searches to hunt down New Yorkers seeking refuge in their state.

Not only will cops be violating the 4th Amendment rights of citizens in their homes, the governor also announced that Rhode Island cops have already begun pulling over every vehicle they see with a New York license plate.

In a move that is reminiscent to that of Nazi Germany, the governor labeled an entire state a threat. Checkpoints have been set up along the interstate and vehicles with New York plates were being stopped without probable cause on Friday.

“Right now we have a pinpointed risk,” Governor Gina Raimondo said. “That risk is called New York City.”
    https://www.activistpost.com/2020/03/police-military-begin-door-to-door-searches-to-hunt-down-new-yorkers-seeking-refuge.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1585410526

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:04 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:The official UK deaths data I linked above is current to 26 March, and is published monthly, so we will have to wait a month to see if there is a spike in deaths (from any cause).

I understand reliable and accurate data is key Vidhya.
    Also that they can play with the figures as they wish to imho.
    I personnally am much more concerned with everything that is taking place around this virus
    and in its name on a global scale. This is unprecedented !

Anyways your research caught my interest Vidhya and I was curious to check something similar for Italy.
    The search engine led me to the following :

Italy Death Rate 1950-2020

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/ITA/italy/death-rate

What I am finding odd is that it says :

Yet you see the graph considerably spiking upwards starting from 2020 towards 2060 in the UN projection.
    Exact same thing with a few other countries I checked.

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:06 am

mudra wrote:Spain tightens lockdown as coronavirus death toll spikes

Only essential workplaces to remain open, PM Sánchez says.

By Cristina Gallardo

3/28/20, 8:31 PM CET

Updated 3/28/20, 9:16 PM CET

All non-essential workplaces in Spain will close for two weeks to try to curb the spread of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez said Saturday after the country’s death toll climbed to nearly 5,700.

https://www.politico.eu/article/spain-tightens-lockdown-as-coronavirus-death-toll-spikes/

Mudra, how is your son and his family doing.  I'm hoping you are able to stay in regular touch with them?  Are they still using those clunky old phones that caused problems during that horrible storm?  It must be so hard when they are so far away from you.   Neutral  
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:The official UK deaths data I linked above is current to 26 March, and is published monthly, so we will have to wait a month to see if there is a spike in deaths (from any cause).

I understand reliable and accurate data is key Vidhya.
    Also that they can play with the figures as they wish to imho.
    I personnally am much more concerned with everything that is taking place around this virus
    and in its name on a global scale. This is unprecedented !
    exactamente, querida
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 am

mudra wrote:
    Anyways your research caught my interest Vidhya and I was curious to check something similar for Italy.

What I am finding odd is that it says :

Yet you see the graph considerably spiking upwards starting from 2020 towards 2060 in the UN projection.
    Haven't checked for other countries yet.

yes.. in the UK the deaths are exactly normal (to March 26). The 'youngest' corona victim in the UK actually died of a heart attack, but she tested positive for corona (so they say), so her's was then a corona death, even though she would have had the heart attack anyway. They are recording many many deaths as corona related, when in fact, these people would have died anyway, and the virus was not a factor.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:

NOTE: All data from 2020 and beyond are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.
    Haven't checked for other countries yet.

yes.. in the UK the deaths are exactly normal (to March 26). The 'youngest' corona victim in the UK actually died of a heart attack, but she tested positive for corona (so they say), so her's was then a corona death, even though she would have had the heart attack anyway. They are recording many many deaths as corona related, when in fact, these people would have died anyway, and the virus was not a factor.

NOTE: All data from 2020 and beyond are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

Am I correct to understand this as a projection which was done prior to the official appearance of Covid 19 ?

You say Vidhya :
    They are recording many many deaths as corona related, when in fact, these people would have died anyway, and the virus was not a factor.

Here is quite a good article I believe that outlines the various parameters that influence the death rates counting

Why 'Death Rates' From Coronavirus Can Be Deceiving
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/03/27/821958435/why-death-rates-from-coronavirus-can-be-deceiving

Seriously at this moment I believe it's quite impossible for any country to come with a proper figure.
    It's too soon and as described in the above article many other parameters are involved
    that are worth taking into account.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 4 Screen%20Shot%202020-03-29%20at%2011.25.25%20AM
    Dr. Fauci: "We're Going To Have Millions Of Cases" And "Between 100K & 200K Deaths"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/dr-fauci-were-going-have-millions-cases-and-between-100k-200k-deaths

We've got a serious problem in New York and we've got a serious problem in New Orleans." The last time Dr. Anthony Fauci did the Sunday Shows a few weeks back, he achieved a vaunted Washington milestone by doing all five network and cable Sunday shows - NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News & CNN - in one day. That was back when President Trump's approval rating was soaring, and the good doctor was indisputably the lead 'subject matter expert' guiding the White House's response.

That was less than a month ago. But in that time, so much has changed.

President Trump and the good doctor are said to be at odds over some vaguely critical statements made by Fauci. Of course, that didn't stop the administration and that task force's media team from sending him out to do more Sunday Show appearances as officials hope futures will open higher after Friday's selloff following the first three-day rebound since February.

Still, as the death toll in the US crept above 2,000, Dr. Fauci, officially the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of the White House coronavirus task force told CNN's "State of the Union" that models suggest the coronavirus will infect millions of Americans and could kill between 100,000 to 200,000.

However, he stressed that these projections are really a "moving target", and that it's possible the numbers could be much lower - or much higher - depending on how the US handles the response. So far, the disorganized response at the federal level has left a hodge podge of states to deal with their own problems, which is why Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards - a Democrat - is begging the Feds for help before the outbreak completely overruns his state's capacity to handle it.

Back to the interview, Dr. Fauci told Jake Tapper that "Looking at what we are seeing now, I would say between 100,000-200,000” deaths from the coronavirus. “We’re going to have millions of cases," he added.

"But it's such a moving target and you could so easily be wrong...what we do know is we have a serious problem in New York, we have a serious problem in New Orleans and we're going to be developing serious problems in other areas. Although people like to model it, let's just look at the data that we have, and not worry about these worst case and best case scenarios."

Dr. Fauci also cautioned the public about how to interpret models:

"There are things called models, and when someone creates a model, they put in various assumptions. And the model is only as good and as accurate as your assumptions."

"And whenever the modelers come in, they give a worst case scenario and a best case scenario. Generally, the reality is somewhere in the middle. I've never seen a model of the diseases that I've dealt with where the worst case scenario actually came out. They always overshoot."

Dr. Fauci stressed that Trump's hope to reopen the country by Easter will greatly depend on whether the public complies with the 'shelter in place' recommendations, though he said he greatly doubts that the US will be able to reopen by next week (Easter is April 12, still a couple of weeks away). And notably, when Tapper pressed Dr. Fauci about rumors the administration was ignoring Democratic governors pleas for more federal assistance simply because they were Democrats, Dr. Fauci assured CNN that anybody asking for assistance would get it.

That last clip is really something: but the takeaway from the interview is this: prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. The result is going to depend on whether millions of Americans do their part not to spread the virus. So, instead of focusing on the projections, focus on reacting to the situation at hand.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:24 pm

I have taken a quick look at the web page you posted mudra, and I will look some more, I am trying to understand it.

I do understand corona testing. It simply tests if you have an antibody for corona. My guess is that we nearly all do. All of us. What is NOT being tested for is covid19, there is a test, needs a crazy expensive microscope and time, and they are not doing it routinely.

so all corona data is 100% BS. As the title of this thread says, the next 911. some say there were no real planes in 911.. could it be there is no real virus? lol!

i think covid19 is real, and it was a bio-weapon engineered in the USA (and did Bill Gates fund it?) .. but the chances of catching it are very low.. low enough for it not to be a concern. I deal with public for 8 hours a day, I am in close contact with many and I am not concerned re protective clothing etc.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:29 pm

Sanicle wrote:

Mudra, how is your son and his family doing.  I'm hoping you are able to stay in regular touch with them?  Are they still using those clunky old phones that caused problems during that horrible storm?  It must be so hard when they are so far away from you.   Neutral  

Yes we do speak with one another on a regular basis when the internet allows us.
    My family is doing ok.
    I think my step sons enjoy to have both parents with them all day long Cheerful
    Although they told me today they would like to go out. They were used to go to the beach or various parks during the week ends. One of the boys has a unkillable energy from morning to night. Quite amazing to see. Hopefully the weather gets warmer soon and they will be able to jump in the swimming pool.

I just hope I 'll be able to go and see them again somewhere in the future.
    Feels a bit like a Berlin wall  was built overnight between us with our respective borders being now locked and none of us able to travel.
    I was lucky to see my son for a few minutes when passing through Brussels a month ago.
    He is the only male presence in my life and I was always appreciating his big arms hugging me.
    In truth I miss them badly.

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:29 pm

according to mathematical models we were all going to die from climate change. where is Greta when you need her?
    models are construct. not nature. not science.
    most articles are just fear mongering, serving the agenda without any real science or real data.
    that article you just posted Carol is in the same category as the daily mail stuff.. just hot air and no facts.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:34 pm

my guess is that BILLIONS of us will test positive for corona..

so what?

it means you had the cold / flu one time in your life

AND?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 pm

This seems much more realistic.

Britons will not get back to 'normal life' for SIX MONTHS or more, warns deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries, as she says UK should know after Easter if lockdown has 'squashed' coronavirus outbreak

Dr Jenny Harries told a Downing Street press conference that people should not be viewing the coronavirus crisis as something that will blow over...

But even if the draconian restrictions do succeed in 'squashing' the peak of the outbreak, reverting to a 'normal way of life' immediately would probably lead to a disastrous new spike in infections.

Speaking after the official UK coronavirus death toll rose by 209 in 24 hours from 1,019 to 1,228, Dr Harries said people had taken 'quite some time' to get used to social distancing, but there was now evidence the country was obeying the rules.

She added: 'The issue of the three weeks is for us to review where we are and see if we've had an impact jointly on the slope of that curve.

'But I think to make it clear to the public if we are successful we will have squashed the top of that curve, which is brilliant, but we must not then suddenly revert to our normal way of living that would be quite dangerous.

'If we stop then all of our efforts will be wasted and we could potentially see a second peak. So over time, probably over the next six months, we will have a three-week review.'

Dr Harries said it was 'plausible' that the restrictions could need to in force longer than that.

Boris Johnson has previously voiced optimism that the UK can 'turn the tide' on the outbreak within '12 weeks'. But government papers from scientific advisers have made clear they are anticipating a longer timeframe.

On another quick-fire day of developments in the biggest global crisis since the Second World War:

A 55-year-old hospital consultant has become the first frontline NHS worker to die after testing positive for coronavirus. Amged El-Hawrani was an ear nose and throat (ENT) specialist at Queen's Hospital Burton;

Boris Johnson is said to be 'very firmly in charge' of the government's response despite being isolated in No11 Downing Street;

Ministers are facing more criticism over UK testing despite Michael Gove announcing numbers are now running at 10,000 a day;

Tony Blair has warned that more than 180million tests might need to be carried out in Britain to defeat the disease;
    Mr Gove has blamed Chinese secrecy for slowing down action against the coronavirus threat;

An emergency effort to repatriate Britons stranded abroad could be launched as early as tomorrow;

A former business adviser to the PM has complained about firms being 'shamed' into closing and suggested drive-through restaurants should still be operating.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8165169/Coronavirus-lockdown-SIX-MONTHS-says-Dr-Jenny-Harries.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:39 pm

FLASHBACK: Why Second Wave of 1918 Spanish Flu Was So Deadly...
    https://www.history.com/news/spanish-flu-second-wave-resurgence

The horrific scale of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic is hard to fathom. The virus infected 500 million people worldwide and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims— that’s more than all of the soldiers and civilians killed during World War I combined.

While the global pandemic lasted for two years, the vast majority of deaths were packed into three especially cruel months in the fall of 1918. Historians now believe that the fatal severity of the Spanish flu’s “second wave” was caused by a mutated virus spread by wartime troop movements.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:my guess is that BILLIONS of us will test positive for corona..

so what?

it means you had the cold / flu one time in your life

AND?

Sure but it's a way to enter us in their Big Data chain.

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm