tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  ClearWater Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:31 pm

I'm going to consider this 'pandemic' a blessing, because it is bringing to light the nature and agenda's of many that are in places of power.

I believe that there are enough people with the awareness to recognize this, and assure that these people are replaced when the opportunity arises.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 01, 2020 3:31 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2020 3:43 am

Bill Gates: Test Tube Meat, Mandatory Vaccinations & Real Time Global Surveillance From Space

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRRxreQxlV8

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2020 4:22 am

The Deleted Video of Dr Rashid Buttar Interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OsxOo9oi-I

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 am

LEARN WHY the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie to protect its regime, and how it has been attempting to deceive, infiltrate, and dominate the world.

With its growing clout the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has bared its claws. From its military expansion abroad to its control of more UN organizations; from its infiltration and coercion of international businesses, universities, news media, movie studios, and governments, to its public assaults on organizations and individuals who dare to criticize it, the CCP is attacking the vital organs of the free world like a political incarnation of the deadly coronavirus.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2020 7:55 am

MUST SEE: How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSYdAX_9JY

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

She slips up "we haven't infected enough of the population"

@ 55secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9OtaH4T5g&feature=emb_logo
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri May 01, 2020 2:38 pm

I can't watch any thing with gates in anymore. I really dislike him Dick Head
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Former AIDS Scientist Exposes Dr. Fauci’s Medical Corruption

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kgnBldI7KPY#menu
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Swanny wrote:He is the anti-Christ Nope  

In the name of Love and Light for humanity.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri May 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Many people are unaware of what Bill is trying to do.

As soon as I hear someone praise him, I immediately say have you googled how he is a hated man? study

Funny how the next time I see these people they have looked him up and are of the same opinion.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri May 01, 2020 5:47 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if someone took him out. There are some very bad and powerful people out there that will not want him messing things up for them. We know what he's up to so you can bet others do as well. Surely there's a contract out on him?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 02, 2020 8:07 am

Life is difficult and dangerous, with or without COVID-19. If it isn't one thing, it's the other. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. I wear a mask or face-shield when I work with the public. I hope this works. Time will tell. We can die of cancer, car-crashes, crime, war, heart-disease, infectious-diseases of all-kinds, etc. The politicians and preachers usually act as if they know better and have everything under control, but we know better. Just look at history. Just watch the news and read the papers (online or old-school). I realize that participation on this website attracts the attention and scorn of those who spy and fancy themselves as 'special insiders' or 'shepherds of the sheep'. Whatever. Life is a Pain in Uranus, but what are the options?? I'm undecided regarding Sweden and COVID-19. What Would OVID Say and Do?? It seems crazy that we have to make our own masks in our supposedly sophisticated civilization. Just Saying.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat May 02, 2020 6:22 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2020 2:06 am

BREAKING: Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g5f_6ltv7oI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9oX5rygOTV0

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 03, 2020 5:12 am

'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act' -George Orwell

https://fustercluck.live/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2020 6:33 pm

Swanny wrote: 'In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act' -George Orwell

https://fustercluck.live/

Impressive !

Last edited by mudra on Mon May 04, 2020 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Family Forced to Hospital - Police State Insanity in Canada

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3RgSI_t2pA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2020 6:39 pm

CoronaVirus: Army On The Streets Of Liverpool By Liverpool FC

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t-45f0WBhbo
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 05, 2020 1:52 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 05, 2020 2:13 pm

A "Second Wave" Is Coming . . . And They're Going To Blame It On YOU!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpZinAjbxAY
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 19 Empty Re: Covid 1984 - A Global 9/11

Post  Jenetta Tue May 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Aldous Huxley in 1958 Full Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TQZ-2iMUR0

Excerpts:

Huxley’s classic dystopian novel, Brave New World, was written almost 90 years ago in 1931, prior to World War II, and his insight is still highly relevant today. We are seeing in real-time the emergence of a global, technocratic super state, of which pharmaceutical companies play a critically important role, and terrorism is always a lurking background threat.

“A man haunted by a vision of hell on earth. A searing social critic, Mr. Huxley 27 years ago wrote Brave New World, a novel that predicted that someday the entire world would live under a frightful dictatorship. Today Mr. Huxley says that his fictional world of horror is probably just around the corner for all of us.” ~Mike Wallace (1958)

“…obviously the passion for power is one of the most moving passions that exists in man; and after all, all democracies are based on the proposition that power is very dangerous and that it is extremely important not to let any one man or any one small group have too much power for too long a time.

After all what are the British and American Constitution except devices for limiting power, and all these new devices are extremely efficient instruments for the imposition of power by small groups over larger masses.” ~Aldous Huxley

Today, over 40 million Americans regularly take antidepressants, a testament to the omnipresence of the pharmacological state. Huxley foresaw this being a critical tenet of control,for people need to love their slavery and new drugs can really help with that.

To Wallace, he states:

“In this book of mine, Brave New World, I postulated a substance called Soma, which was a very versatile drug. It would make people feel happy in small doses, it would make them see visions in medium doses, and it would send them to sleep in large doses.

…this is the pharmacological revolution which is taking place, that we have now powerful mind-changing drugs, which physiologically speaking are almost costless.

“[They will do it]… partly by these new techniques of propaganda.
    They will do it by bypassing the sort of rational side of man and appealing to his subconscious and his deeper emotions, and his physiology even, and so, making him actually love his slavery.

I mean, I think, this is the danger that actually people may be, in some ways, happy under the new regime, but that they will be happy in situations where they oughtn’t to be happy.

…We know, there is enough evidence now for us to be able, on the basis of this evidence and using certain amount of creative imagination, to foresee the kind of uses which could be made by people of bad will with these things and to attempt to forestall this…”

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue May 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Jenetta wrote:To Wallace, he states:

“In this book of mine, Brave New World, I postulated a substance called Soma, which was a very versatile drug. It would make people feel happy in small doses, it would make them see visions in medium doses, and it would send them to sleep in large doses.

…this is the pharmacological revolution which is taking place, that we have now powerful mind-changing drugs, which physiologically speaking are almost costless.

“[They will do it]… partly by these new techniques of propaganda.
    They will do it by bypassing the sort of rational side of man and appealing to his subconscious and his deeper emotions, and his physiology even, and so, making him actually love his slavery.

I mean, I think, this is the danger that actually people may be, in some ways, happy under the new regime, but that they will be happy in situations where they oughtn’t to be happy.
    I do wonder how wide spread the use of Scopolamine is.. wasnt there a MK ultra link?... it appears well used in the false flag shootings..

but is it in many other things? Food? vaccines?

Scopolamine or Burundanga (Burgundia? Wink ) is an alkaloid that has a therapeutic use because of its antimuscarinic and anticholinergic effects. Its most popular effect is the annulment of the will, hence is used in getting patsies to either commit grievous acts or to believe that they have done them. Blown up pupils to ¾ the size of the irises is a sign, as is expressionless “fallen” faces.
    It is extracted from various plants, mainly from the Solanaceae family such as the white henna, the stramonium, the mandrake, the Datura or Brugmansia (Angel Trumpet) or the scopoly. Atropine is an enantiomeric mixture of d-hyoscyamine and l-hyoscyamine, with most of its physiological effects due to l-hyoscyamine. Its pharmacological effects are due to binding to muscarinic acetylcholine receptors, hence is a cholinergic antagonist. Scopolamine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness or from anesthesia given during surgery. Scopolamine is also used to treat certain stomach or intestinal problems, muscle spasms, and Parkinson-like conditions. Scopolamine is available under the following different brand names: Transderm Scop, Scopace, and Maldema

And its not in the mainstream news.. which is always a give away.. Just as no one has heard of simazine (sprayed daily on railway tracks).. tecnazene etc...all the real dangers are well hidden...
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue May 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Even an elementary understanding of science /statistics should be enough to realise that what is happening in New York simply isnt possible... there is something deeply sinister going down...

here's a nice summary, bereft of any mention of standard deviation from the norm..

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 19 Covid10

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 06, 2020 2:12 am

Patents Profits and Pandemics: RF Kennedy. Jr Did the CDC Break Laws?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJH_ILJN0Y

Hi and greetings to all my viewers to the OD. I don't normally mirror videos but this one takes the approach I hope will help start a rational discussion about the current global situation. In this episode, I want to focus your attention on American laws and constitutional rights.

Now let me say upfront I am certainly no expert in constitutional law, far from it, and like all reporters when I am lacking in an area of expertise I defer to those who are.

In this case, it really is up to you to do your own homework and if necessary contact your congressman or woman to ask the right questions. In order to make any inroads into the validity of how we are being treated, in how our rights across the world have been suspended the actual powers of E/O orders need to be questioned.

There is a divided opinion if an E/O can suspend the constitution or not which is why it is imperative to ask the right questions although the general consensus is that it cannot and should not.

This episode looks at other laws that may have been beached by the CDC and those who run it and others by using the patent laws in direct contravention of those laws and the subsequent commercialization of said patents can be demonstrated to be in contravention of the Sherman act and the Clayton act respectively.

I do try and give you information which can help rather than simply complain, will it make a difference, well that is up to you and how you use the information. But in times such as these ones would be wiser to match the methods of your opponents rather than complain as to what methods are being used, that does nothing but detract from the goal, which is to stop these potentially unlawful actions by using the correct laws in response.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:32 am