tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

It's Just a Ride

Swanny
    Swanny

It's Just a Ride Empty It's Just a Ride

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:41 am

With all this doom and gloom remember not to take it too seriously, It's Just a Ride Bleh

I've probably posted it before but here it is again just incase you missed it or it isn't here Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo

I love this song.

Life... It's Just a Ride Freedom

Don't worry.....Be happy     flower
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

It's Just a Ride Empty Re: It's Just a Ride

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:57 am

I JT THAT! Thank you for re-posting it Swanny. I missed it before. Brilliant!!! Hugs
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:20 pm

I've been trying to talk to my neighbour, very slowly as she's been brainwashed by her church. She's a full on Christian.
    I was trying to explain to her that Lady Gaga is satanic and asked her if her church teachers her about the occult, she said she's not allowed to talk about such things.
    I was trying to explain to her about symbolism and how it is all around.
    She bent over to pick up her dog and her phone fell out of her pocket. On the back of it was the apple

It's Just a Ride Iphone-8-update-flowers-768x479-c

She didn't know that it is the same apple that Eve bit into in the garden of Eden scratch

It gets worse

She didn't know what Minions are either Insanely Happy

It's Just a Ride Carl-smiling-lifesize-mini-cardboard-cutout-buy-now-at-Starstills__37260.1497541395

She calls me a Pagan because I have The Green Man hanging on my shed

It's Just a Ride Green-man-gort-1

Big Grin 1 Double Thumbs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Its just a ride but no one said it wasn't going to be a bumpy one and that you wouldn't come across weird people on your way.

Would you forget your conversation with your neighbour its all on the record by now Swanny Wink
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:33 pm

The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while.

Blimey I sound like Oxy Insanely Happy

Yea it's a very bumpy ride at times, but it's also very interesting

I like to tease my neighbour. I wished her Happy Spring Equinox the other day Big Grin 3

I'm getting grief from someone I know because I won't join in the hand clapping thing that happens every Thursday.
    I don't do anything that masses of people get involved with. It doesn't mean I don't respect heath care workers. I do

8 pm on Thursday... Thor's Day. Make lots of noise?? scratch

Old Norse thorsdagr "Thor's day"
    Old English thunresdæg "thunder's day"
    Latin dies Jovis "day of Jupiter"
    Ancient Greek hemera Dios "day of Zeus".

Thor is the Norse god of thunder. He is represented as riding a chariot drawn by goats and wielding the hammer Miölnir. He is the defender of the Aesir, destined to kill and be killed by the Midgard Serpent.

Jupiter (Jove) is the supreme Roman god and patron of the Roman state. He is noted for creating thunder and lightning.

Zeus is Greek god of the heavens and the supreme Greek god.

Thor is the Norse God of thunder and lightning.
    Tonight at 8 they were banging pots and pans with small wooden hammers and setting off fireworks.
    Thunder and lightning?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Ask your neighbor what she thinks about the Book of Revelations and the prophecy about the mark of the beast..and see if she would allow an implant to record her information and to do her banking, and be able to travel. etc.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Good thinking. I'll do that Lolerz
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:44 pm

I took this back in 2006 when I was in Vietnam

Quite a few Orbs there Very Happy

What do you think?

It's Just a Ride Vietnam
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:20 am

That shot ^^^ reminds me of photos I took at a surf beach at dusk a few years back.  The sky was clear but it was a little breezy so no clear reason for all the thousands of orbs like that in the photos.  I worked for hours to edit them out.   Lolerz

Didn't take long to realize though that they were tiny moisture droplets coming off the crashing waves.  And maybe even tiny sand particles caught by the camera floating past in the breeze.  

One thing I'm certain of is they were NOT spirits of any kind.  I've seen that claimed for photos looking down on a crowd of people mingling and chatting, more orbs appearing the bigger the crowd became.  And it's, "Oh my, look at all the spirits surrounding this beautiful group here tonight!  They must want to hear the talks too, haha."  But it's all a bit gross when you think about it. And many more such claims about these orbs being spiritual phenomenon of course.  

The digital cameras seem to be very good at capturing moisture and dust particles that would be rising up with the heat in a crowd like this, just as my camera picked up the tiny water droplets in the area captured by the light of the setting sun, invisible to my eyes.  Bleh
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:52 pm

I've been thinking about this Thor's day clapping thing again.
    Clapping is now a weekly ritual. You know how they love their rituals cheers

As I said Thor is the Norse God of thunder and lightning.

The noise thunder makes is called a "Thunder Clap"

As the time is set at 8 o'clock I thought I better look into the number 8

Number eight is the number of Saturn.
    Planet Saturn is the ruler of number 8
    Haha I should have guessed it would link to Saturn

At Saturn o'clock on Thor's day. Clap

As you probably know Saturn is also called the dark sun. You know who the dark son is??
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:26 pm

is that clapping really happening across the UK? every week? crazy times..

I am so glad to be remote and away from towns and the media...

the propaganda is a joke.. utilizing the UK obsession with the 'wonderful' NHS.. we must enforce military law and lock down to save our poor nhs workers..

what is really sad is folk falling for it.

quarantine is the isolation of sick people. what is the isolation of healthy ones called?

i heard a rumour that the 111 police lines (non emergency number) are swamped with people reporting their neighbours for not self isolating. Mad
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:29 pm

I was talking to a couple of paramedics the other day. They said forget the virus you don't ever want to be inside an NHS hospital.

The sheeple are still doing the clapping thing, they do it in my road. I don't do anything ritual that they try to set on us. Ice bucket challenge etc
    I like to think I'm a bit too wise to fall for xxXx like that Insanely Happy

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 pm