tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Empty NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Asket_woman

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI ASKET

Nordics most human looking slightly taller, extremely athletic in build females well endowed,
    men look very handsome and are identified as the nordic/arian race forefathers.

William McDonald ~ forensic reconstruction artist
    http://www.newageauction.com/mcdonald.htm

Nordic aliens (Aryan aliens) are said to be a group of humanoid extraterrestrials. They are so named because they are said to resemble Nordic, Scandinavian, or Aryan racial images.[1]

Nordic aliens form a notable part of UFO/abduction belief and the contactee movement in European and Latin American nations, but are not commonly found in accounts from the US.[2][3] Owing to the writings of self-professed Ufologist and contactee Billy Meier, they are sometimes known as Pleiadeans or Errans, and are said to be from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus,[4] although they have been known by other names, and were originally said to come from Venus or other planets within the Solar System because of the claims of George Adamski.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

There is an on-world presence of humanoid races that have historically assisted humanity in its evolutionary development. Such a race has been the remnants of the ancient Lemurian and Atlantean civilizations that established large crystalline cities inside the Earth's crust after abandoning their cities/civilizations established on the Earth's surface. They are a tall Nordic-looking race living in a subterranean city under the North Pole. Strictly speaking, this group is not extra-terrestrial in origin but simply a sub-terrestrial humanoid race that is genetically linked to humanity.

Another group of extraterrestrials are off-world ETs that intervene to assist humanity in dealing with off-world ET races. This category is commonly described as 'Nordics' and 'Semites' that come from Altair Alpha Centauri, who are humanoid in appearance, between 7-8 feet in height. Altair's fourth and fifth planets are inhabited. In fact, the people from Altair colonized the Pleiades system long ago. The human-looking Pleiadean extraterrestrials are actually ancestrally Altairians. There are two variants, the Semitic-looking ones and the Nordic-looking ones.

George Adamski
    George Adamski was one of the first contactees to report a description of UFO occupants. On 20 November 1952 he reportedly met and spoke with a being called Orthon, after seeing a UFO in Arizona. Adamski described him as looking human, with long, wavy, blond hair, and that "the beauty of his form surpassed anything I had ever seen." However, Orthon was not entirely human in appearance, having slightly slanted eyes. According to Adamski, Orthon said that he was from Venus.[9]

Billy Meier
    Beginning in 1975, Billy Meier allegedly began his official contacts ("official" in that evidence was to be provided publicly, unlike earlier contacts), communicating both directly (face-to-face) and by telepathy with a core group of Nordic aliens called the Pleiadeans/Plejaren, or Errans as he also refers to them (Erra being their home planet), who gave their names as Ptaah, Semjase, Quetzal, and Pleija, among numerous others. According to Meier himself in the video documentary 'Contact', he says that his first contact with extraterrestrials began on January 28, 1975.[10]

Howard Menger
    Howard Menger also claimed to have met Nordic aliens although his statements are controversial, as he retracted his story - then recanted his retraction.[11] Orfeo Angelucci and Elizabeth Klarer also described similar beings in their contact stories.

Michael E. Salla (lives in Kona, Hawaii)
    In an interview with The Washington Post, Michael E. Salla suggested the possibility that in February 1954, at Edwards Air Force Base, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower had met with some Nordics in an attempt to formulate an agreement over technology exchange, and the elimination of the American nuclear arsenal.[5]

Cynthia Appleton
    British contactees included Cynthia Appleton in the late 1950s, who claimed that her son Matthew was fathered by a Venusian visitor, and Mollie Thompson a few years later, who also claimed a meeting with blond Venusians, and was sufficiently inspired by the experience to record several songs about it.[12][dead link]

Jonathan Manner
    One of the few residents of the United States to have reportedly have gotten contact with the Nordic Aliens, he stated in an interview that, "The Veusians created the majority of Earth's species', and while trying to genetically engineer a super-race, accidentally replaced one of the growth hormones with some form of Nordic fecal matter and created the Jewish race. Jonathan is an active member of the Aryan Brotherhood and has also been arrested several times on battery charges related to antisemitism.[13]

Last edited by Carol on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    starsmoonmtns

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Empty Re: NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI

Post  starsmoonmtns Wed May 05, 2010 12:57 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by starsmoonmtns on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Empty Re: NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm

When it comes to the Nordics I'm a bit confused myself as I do think there are some who are robotic biological units under the control of the greys and reptilians. In fact, recently I was reading up on the Ummites who were making clones and biological duplicate robots who eventually turned on them and destroyed some of the underwater basis in the Adriatic Sea. So how do we know who the Nordics really are.

Billy Mier claims contact but so does Miriam Delcado. Even George Adamski contacted humanoid off-worlders who claimed to be from Venus and Mars. I do know that he had contact... he has witnesses to testify on his behalf. What I don't know is where where their planet really was. So there is confusion.. if they lied to Admanski then I suspect they were with the greys in some way. Then I also wonder which alien group Shirley McClaine met with as they were also humanoid. In fact, the majority of off-worlders do look human from the various reports of contactees and what the off-worlders reveal about the matter.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Thu May 06, 2010 1:24 am

Hi ya'll--

In a series of George Kavassilas videos, he described a race of tall beautiful Nordics who were related to the Greys, but Kavassilas said the Greys work for the Nordics. He also said that this particular Nordic race wants to "soul-harvest" humans in a "fake ascension," take us to Mars, and we would be "in their power" for a long time. He advised everyone "don't get on their ships." (though he conceded, that if we were powerfully drawn to their vibrations, then we are probably "supposed" to go with them.) Further, he said that we would experience a much greater "freedom" on Mars than we do on 3d earth now, but definitely he feels that they are deceptive and not "benevolent."

Kavassilas also mentioned something about their living here now mostly in the Scandinavian countries, as they aren't accustomed to high temperatures. He even said that he had been abducted and tortured by these beings ...... though they are very good at appearing and sounding-like creatures of "love and light" (kind of a "V" type scenario, it sounded like.) He identified them as the "Galactic Federation of Light," which is the same name used by the beings on the tapes JT is sharing with us. (yet -- all in all -- it's hard to find much suspicious in those channelings ..... they seem to be pretty consistent with other info i consider sound ...... so maybe there are different groups calling themselves GFL ...... probably various and sundry Nordic groups too ...... who knows?!? (it's really hard sometimes to reconcile the abundance of seemingly contradictory "data" out there!!)

Anyway, for what it's worth, thought i'd add my two-cents. but certainly hope i'm not "muddying the waters" too badly ..... i'm confused enough as it is!

love,

hippihillbobbi
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

A very interesting documentary ..it's about contact with alleged ETs living on remote island in southern Pacific and communicating with people on radio waves , then inviting some to the island, the aliens called themselves 'Gods servants' and children of Angels so there was a suspicion it was some kind of sect . They called the radio station 'Friendship'. It operated on 26, 665 MH , and they spoke Catalanian.
    One , the communicator called himself Ariel and there were about 12 twelve of them together. People say some were taken aboard for healing,
    but under hypnotic regression, the main witness reports they 'needed' these people and some kind of 'pact' was signed.

Now that lets you wonder who were those people unless it's all urban legend . Anyway, as i do believe in ETs and seen them myself as well, i can't deny that it could not have happened..

NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Icon_albino

It's in Spanish with English subtitles , i could not find it in one piece .
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Isn't this Gentleman's Name - George Adamski - Instead of - George Admanski ?

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm

What difference that would meant to you NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Icon_biggrin
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Don't You think I would want You to get My Name right ? Or that I should get Your Name right ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 am

Of course, Mercuriel. Care to call me , introduce yourself to me, I'll introduce myself to you, that's it . It would make nice change to these uniformly vanguard sense of utter nothingness happening on these forums where I have entered without suspice but with purpose....

The difference in people can be paramount.

Now, I did not notice there's a mistake in title of the thread, as the end of it is not visible from previous section, the reason why I posted the video here is because the ETs mentioned in the documentary are close to the 'nordic' group.

I suppose Adamski not Admanski . I might have hard time to believe him either way if he claims to meet Venusians.

flower
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski

Interesting story.. bit late to find out the truth about it though .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

E.T. wrote:

A very interesting documentary ..it's about contact with alleged ETs living on remote island in southern Pacific and communicating with people on radio waves , then inviting some to the island, the aliens called themselves 'Gods servants' and children of Angels so there was a suspicion it was some kind of sect . They called the radio station 'Friendship'. It operated on 26, 665 MH , and they spoke Catalanian.

One , the communicator called himself Ariel and there were about 12 twelve of them together. People say some were taken aboard for healing,
    but under hypnotic regression, the main witness reports they 'needed' these people and some kind of 'pact' was signed.

Now that lets you wonder who were those people unless it's all urban legend . Anyway, as i do believe in ETs and seen them myself as well, i can't deny that it could not have happened..

It's in Spanish with English subtitles , i could not find it in one piece .

Friendship is the name the Umittes gave themselves and who originally landed in the Switzerland area and located themselves in Italy. This was discussed in Stephano Breccia's book Mass Contacts which goes into a lot of detail due to Stephano's personal contact since 1956. He went on to say they relocated in various locations throughout the planet so it's not surprising to hear about this.

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Carol wrote:

Friendship is the name the Umittes gave themselves and who originally landed in the Switzerland area and located themselves in Italy. This was discussed in Stephano Breccia's book Mass Contacts which goes into a lot of detail due to Stephano's personal contact since 1956. He went on to say they relocated in various locations throughout the planet so it's not surprising to hear about this.

That's interesting, thanks for mentioning it again Carol, I'll try to find more about it..

About these 'nordic' type of beings, guess I've met them once too, I can't prove it of course and don't know who they were at all but it was a curious set of 'meetings' amongst many I had in India.

It was in summer 2004 when I was still in Dharamsala, about 2 years after the events in Bodhgaya. Dharamsala is little village up in the mountains in fact but its community entails tens to hundreds monks living in several monasteries nearby, depending on season,
    Tibetan families who had settled there from 60th together with H.H. Dalailama after their forced exile from Tibet, Tibetan Children Village which is a kind of orphane home , several local Indian villages and number of 'western' visitors some of whom live in the area for years.
    It's a place where everyone knows everyone else, and it's a cultural norm in India that people inquire about you , and make friends . I lived there for 6 years together at that time so I knew all from local postman to the friend who run tea-shop high in the mountains, it was quite comfortable experience knowing one has always somewhere to go.

Except by-passers and short term visitors and tourists from elsewhere though some of them were exceptional people .

The two I wanted to mention were around just for a week or two , actually and as in that year I was suffering from frequent colds and fatigue it forced me to relax from otherwise tight monastery schedule and I prefered to go for walks to nature afternoon and sit with friends and talk about ordinary things.

There was only handful of individuals with whom i've shared about the ET encounter in Bodhgaya that time, on separate ocassions. First, I tried to make sure that they're someone who will understand what I'm saying in one piece ( else it'd have no meaning for either of us ) and second,
    I was never before involved in the subject so also did not know what kind of reaction I'm to expect. But simply, there was no way to discuss this openly either in the monastery and it was not my intention either,
    I knew I 'll have to return to Europe .

The two who I want to mention looked exactly like being from Sweeden or similar, a couple in their 40th , from them the lady looked exceptionally beautiful with long light blond hair.
    There must had been some connection because they joined me at table on few afternoons while we were having tea and chatting outside .
    We spoke about life in general, most of it I'd forget . Then one day, they started question me how long am I still going to stay there, why do I stay there and when am I going home.
    When the man said ''Ok, so who is going to tell the truth to the world ?'' It took me just few seconds to recollect my mind as I thought, how on Earth do you know what I know.

We did not discuss any ETs at all. I did not tell them about the Bodhgaya . There were too many people around and the atmosphere felt nervous for such things.
    It was like if he's hit the button in me , I started to giggle nervously and thought , ok, let's pretend we both know about it , see what happens. So I've answered to him that it depends on set up and whether people 'are ready'.
    Talk went in that direction. They nodded in agreement and pointing to few local shops, he said '' all that people really like to do most is to go shopping''.
    That made us all laugh..
    Then, they started to tell me how they visited one famous Tibetan Lama who lives in Southern France ( real person who is well known , has books published etc., i just prefer not to quote his name for if he's got some info on ETs or not, it's his private issue )
    and that ''he's end up watching Terminator'' everyday now. That again made me laugh because i was very far from watching Terminator in that part of life period.

I've recalled their remarks much later, when i was back 'home' in 2005/2006 and tried to comfort my mind with Stargate series or whatever good movies there were about ETs. NORDIC ~ CONTACTEES BILLY MEIER, GEORGE ADAMSKI Icon_biggrin

To cut the story short, I felt as if they care about me going back to more civilised part of world . It 's taken time as I had many reasons to stay there as well.

Finally, few days later I met them on the road and they said 'they've scanned the area'' and that they have nothing more to see there and that it's the last evening for them or something that way.

I never asked them where are they from. No one else did either, all called them ''the sweedish couple''. I had a nagging feeling that I might be answered something strange if I did, don't know why.

Now, unless you know all my story it can't give you full sense. But strangely enough, the meeting with these 'strangers' felt very personal to me at that time ..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Pleiadians:

In the second hour, Cullen Baird Smith, a sensitive and an energy healer, and Rebecca Orleane, a Ph.D. in the Psychology of Consciousness and Spirituality, shared what they've learned from their contact with a group of Pleiadians known as Laarkmaa. According to Smith, the Laarkmaa have been communicating with mankind for thousands of years, and have spoken to him and Orleane every single day for the last several years. They traveled to Earth in spacecraft powered by 'love and light,' appear to move in wave motions similar to a mirage, and do no meddle in human affairs, he explained. The Pleiadians work together to help humanity understand its own evolution, Orleane added. They want us to know that by stepping out of our fears we have the power to transform our world and reawaken lost innate abilities, such as communicating through the 'water of our being,' she continued. They have also revealed humanity's energetic and physical connection to the evolutionary processes of the planet, Orleane said.

http://www.laarkmaa.com/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 am