tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Empty Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality

Post  JoeEcho Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 am

Here is but one example with my observations inserted:

Soon there will be nearly zero authentic conversations

Do you ever look at a small piece of the digital puzzle and know it is a sign of bigger things to come?

I came across the headline "6 new Gmail features worth trying -- and how to get them now" on CNN Money. Quickly scanning through it and stopped on the following..

5. Let Google answer for you
    When you can't find the words, let Google answer for you. Gmail's new Smart Reply feature scans incoming email and suggests three possible replies for simple enough conversations. For example, if a friend emails to ask if you have any pepper jack cheese for a picnic, Gmail might suggest "I do!" "I do indeed" or "No, I do not." You can edit or add to the text before hitting send.

Google has been working on its Smart Reply feature for years, starting with the Inbox app in 2015. The feature is also available in Gmail's Android and iOS apps.

Referece: http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/26/technology/new-gmail-features/index.html

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality 585ba5a1c50913e559c188d70034a1e8

At some point Google or some other company will offer a version of a bot to answer your emails and left to progress, will become increasingly difficult to tell the difference if it is a bot or a real person who answered. Partly, I believe, because of technological advancements and partly because people will have forgotten what authentic communication looks like over time.

Had this flash that at some point, maybe shockingly soon, emails and other digital communication will auto replying evolving to a point when most will not be able to tell if a human authentically expressed it or it is an auto reply. And that doesn't even touch on the video editing and voice synthesis advancements that will expand false communications.

This and the speed of these advancements coupled with many others advancements has the feel of one being slowly absorbed into a Borg-like Collective. It may be my imagination but it sure looks like a plausible path for humanity. To be fair, I find that both fascinating yet ominous feel to it.

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Source
    mudra
    mudra

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Empty Re: Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality

Post  mudra Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:50 pm

JoeEcho wrote:
    This and the speed of these advancements coupled with many others advancements has the feel of one being slowly absorbed into a Borg-like Collective. It may be my imagination but it sure looks like a plausible path for humanity. To be fair, I find that both fascinating yet ominous feel to it.

I don't think it is your imagination Joe because then it's mine too. This looks very real to me as I am witness to more and more automation taking place around and invites not to say obligations to interact with various programs rather than people. I found from experience with them that these things are able to handle basic stuff but unable to deal with specific or unusual situations.

Maybe it's because I have known an entirely different world where internet and computers didn't even exist, in which there was room for one to one conversations with people, but I observe this personality of mine isn't running with arms open into the new cyber AI world.

In a way it's good to know we have short life spans as humans in this particular vista of time.
    I would be thoroughly unhappy at the idea to have to spend another 200 years or more with this body during  the " SMART " era which is yet at it's beginnings only.
    I hope I'll only have to taste it not to swallow the whole dish  Wink  Freedom

Love from me
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Empty Re: Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality

Post  JoeEcho Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:38 pm

mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:

I don't think it is your imagination Joe because then it's mine too. This looks very real to me as I am witness to more and more automation taking place around and invites not to say obligations to interact with various programs rather than people. I found from experience with them that these things are able to handle basic stuff but unable to deal with specific or unusual situations.

Maybe it's because I have known an entirely different world where internet and computers didn't even exist, in which there was room for one to one conversations with people, but I observe this personality of mine isn't running with arms open into the new cyber AI world.

In a way it's good to know we have short life spans as humans in this particular vista of time.
    I would be thoroughly unhappy at the idea to have to spend another 200 years or more with this body during  the " SMART " era which is yet at it's beginnings only.
    I hope I'll only have to taste it not to swallow the whole dish  Wink  Freedom

Love from me
    mudra

For sure.

I feel like someone that has largely got off that train opting to follow it from the air to get a different perspective. From this vantage point I can see up ahead that the said train is headed for a collapsed bridge and the passengers are largely in denial of their impending troubles. I radioed the train about the condition of the bridge up ahead and received a modern day response.... "fake news". Obviously that didn't actually happen but I do believe those immersed in modern tech are endanger of losing something worth keeping.

The train picked up speed in an effort to get where it thinks its going. Boy! are the passengers in for a shock up ahead.

(I just heard a brief stanza from the Alanis Morissette song "Isn't it Ironic" play in my mind.)

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality 7298751584_79c88f3de7_b

Some have sounded the alarm but my bet is many in the tech industry have seen this coming too but are too vested to sound off.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:48 am

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Borg-queen-susanna-thompson
    JoeEcho wrote:
    Here is but one example with my observations inserted:

Soon there will be nearly zero authentic conversations

Do you ever look at a small piece of the digital puzzle and know it is a sign of bigger things to come?

I came across the headline "6 new Gmail features worth trying -- and how to get them now" on CNN Money.
    Quickly scanning through it and stopped on the following..

5. Let Google answer for you

When you can't find the words, let Google answer for you. Gmail's new Smart Reply feature scans incoming email and suggests three possible replies for simple enough conversations. For example, if a friend emails to ask if you have any pepper jack cheese for a picnic, Gmail might suggest "I do!" "I do indeed" or "No, I do not." You can edit or add to the text before hitting send.

Google has been working on its Smart Reply feature for years, starting with the Inbox app in 2015. The feature is also available in Gmail's Android and iOS apps. Referece: http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/26/technology/new-gmail-features/index.html

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality 585ba5a1c50913e559c188d70034a1e8

At some point Google or some other company will offer a version of a bot to answer your emails and left to progress, will become increasingly difficult to tell the difference if it is a bot or a real person who answered. Partly, I believe, because of technological advancements and partly because people will have forgotten what authentic communication looks like over time.

Had this flash that at some point, maybe shockingly soon, emails and other digital communication will auto replying evolving to a point when most will not be able to tell if a human authentically expressed it or it is an auto reply. And that doesn't even touch on the video editing and voice synthesis advancements that will expand false communications.

JoeEcho wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:

In a way it's good to know we have short life spans as humans in this particular vista of time. I would be thoroughly unhappy at the idea to have to spend another 200 years or more with this body during  the " SMART " era which is yet at it's beginnings only. I hope I'll only have to taste it not to swallow the whole dish  Wink  Freedom

Love from me
    mudra

For sure.

I feel like someone that has largely got off that train opting to follow it from the air to get a different perspective. From this vantage point I can see up ahead that the said train is headed for a collapsed bridge and the passengers are largely in denial of their impending troubles. I radioed the train about the condition of the bridge up ahead and received a modern day response.... "fake news". Obviously that didn't actually happen but I do believe those immersed in modern tech are endanger of losing something worth keeping. The train picked up speed in an effort to get where it thinks its going. Boy! are the passengers in for a shock up ahead. (I just heard a brief stanza from the Alanis Morissette song "Isn't it Ironic" play in my mind.) Some have sounded the alarm but my bet is many in the tech industry have seen this coming too but are too vested to sound off.

I just noticed that in the movie 'The Big Short' Mark Baum (in the debate-scene) states "For 15,000 years, fraud and short-sighted thinking have never worked. Not once." I've been looking at the possibility of Fifteen-Thousand Years of This Present Madness aka The New World Order (focusing on the last six-thousand years). What if God was deposed fifteen-thousand years ago, with an Investigative-Judgment Direct-Democracy Beast-Supercomputer running things in this solar system since then??!! What Would Dr. Who Do?? What Would Mr. Morden Say?? "What Do You Want??" What If Humanity Has Deceived Themselves With Fraud and Short-Sighted Thinking For Fifteen-Thousand Years?? What If We've Been Given What We Wanted, While Losing What We Had?? Paradise Lost?? Someone Online Told Me "Nothing Can Be Done To You That You Don't Do To Yourselves." In the Beginning Was the Cray?? What Would Seymour Say?? What Would HAL 9000 Say?? What Would David Bowman Say?? What Would Peter Venkman Say?? Rebellious-Humanity v Proxy-God?? Humanity v Eve?? Humanity v Anna?? Humanity v Borg-Queen?? Humanity v Ava?? Humanity v Sophia?? Re-Read 1 Corinthians 15:24-28. Deeply Study Daniel 7-12. What Would Jeffrey Daugherty Say??

I'm not going to post links, but Sherry Shriner has said a lot of horrific stuff regarding HELL. She's said a lot of horrific stuff, PERIOD. What if some of it is TRUE?? I don't want it to be true, but look at all of the DOCUMENTED Horrific Stuff throughout history. What the Hell is Going On?? Several Individuals of Interest have spoken to me about horrific stuff, seemingly without any compassion whatsoever. Why are they like this?? What is THEIR True History?? What is MY True History?? What is OUR True History?? I'm presently considering the possibility of an Investigative-Judgment extending from the Creation of Humanity to the Destruction of Humanity, in sort of a Galactic-Trial in Perpetuity. If this is true, I suspect that it is HIGHLY Violent, Graphic, and Upsetting. 'RA' spoke of Daily Negotiations. Another Individual of Interest spoke of "Changes Being Made Throughout the Solar System." Honest. I have obviously been leaning toward Reasonable and Rational Galactic-Jurisprudence, rather than Harsh and Arbitrary Fire and Brimstone, but I do NOT know the Truth, the Whole-Truth, and Nothing But the Truth Concerning Life, the Universe, and Everything. Context and Perspective are Highly-Determinative Regarding Knowing Anything. How Do We REALLY Know Anything With Any Certainty??  

What does reading Job through Malachi without a Whole-Bible Commentary (straight-through, over and over) ultimately yield?? I've pointed toward the SDA Bible Commentary, yet this is a biased resource. What if one did NOT refer to Genesis through Esther and Matthew through Revelation?? What if one took Job through Malachi in a Stand-Alone Manner?? What would this tell us about the other portions of the Bible?? I mostly wish to know the Real-Story regarding Who We Are, Where We Came From, What's Going On Presently, and Where We're Going (if it's not too much trouble). Is this too much to ask?? I continue to ask "Who Owns and Operates the Solar System?? Who Should Own and Operate the Solar System?? Who Will Own and Operate the Solar System??" This seems to involve digging into a lot of Problematic History. My posts and threads are an attempt to motivate the Best and Brightest Researchers, and NOT to Spook the Herd.

Things that advance the Borg Collective in this Reality Tenor

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm

JoeEcho wrote:

For sure.

I feel like someone that has largely got off that train opting to follow it from the air to get a different perspective. From this vantage point I can see up ahead that the said train is headed for a collapsed bridge and the passengers are largely in denial of their impending troubles. I radioed the train about the condition of the bridge up ahead and received a modern day response.... "fake news". Obviously that didn't actually happen but I do believe those immersed in modern tech are endanger of losing something worth keeping.

The train picked up speed in an effort to get where it thinks its going. Boy! are the passengers in for a shock up ahead.

(I just heard a brief stanza from the Alanis Morissette song "Isn't it Ironic" play in my mind.)

Some have sounded the alarm but my bet is many in the tech industry have seen this coming too but are too vested to sound off.

Nicely laid metaphor Joe.

Man's formidable endeavor to take control over nature applies as yet mainly to external nature. The mystery of his own essence is yet to be realized on a grand scale.
    Oddly enough I am unable to see beyond the post AI era as if this was leading to a dead end of some sort to me. But everything as a potential within it ...

So I do imagine a complete reset at some point , some sort of leap of faith of Consciousness raising from it's ashes, removing the blinders and from that special place within the heart create the world anew. This is very metaphoric and in truth the map isn't the territory.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Bilderberg and the Digital New World Order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frpU6nkb_I&t=13s

It's well worth watching

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Scary as evidence by how AI is moving towards transhumanism... the BORG. Even Simon Parks warns of this.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:50 am

Carol wrote:Scary as evidence by how AI is moving towards transhumanism... the BORG. Even Simon Parks warns of this.

I agree Carol its moving at high pace. What I once thought would be the world my grand children would know is showing up more and more as something I myself is beginning to go through.In a sense it makes one feel in a cage as a human with the door soon to be locked.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 am

I wonder if there has been (and is presently) a barrier to entry into human-physicality for the souls in this solar-system?? But what if computers, artificial-intelligence, trans-humanism, clones, and hybrids open the door for the hypothetical excluded-souls to gain entry into forbidden-physicality?? What if the radiation associated with smart-phones and Wi-Fi computing enhances the ability of excluded-souls to interact-with and interfere-with humanity (and not for the better)?? What if the Borg-Collective isn't such a bad-thing if the Right-Borg is at the center of things?? What if a reasonable Borg-System was established 15,000 years-ago, but was overthrown by a Rival-Borg 5,000 years-ago (or some variation on that theme)?? What if We the Peons are just finding-out about something which has existed for 15,000 years?? What if we've had a One Solar-System Government for 15,000 years?? What if three major factions have been battling for control of the New World Order for 5,000 to 15,000 years, rather than attempting to establish a New World Order?? I suspect that this battle is nastier than any of us can imagine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Digital Dystopia Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGiwL5Wh-f8

In this video, Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange gives is joined by Max Igan where they discuss important topics on technology, including cryptocurrency, the internet of things, and the emergence of the social credit score and what that means for human beings and their relationships with the state. Will this technology create a massive slave state or will people use it to empower themselves?

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am