tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Gemeos
Vidya Moksha
Jenetta
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
MajorKarma
Carol
investigator
mountainman
PookztA
lindabaker
mudra
Floyd
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
burgundia
enemyofNWO
starninja
Micjer
Anchor
newel
TRANCOSO
Linda
26 posters

***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED ***

Linda
    Linda

***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED *** Empty ***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED ***

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm

ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED

I have been alerted that a few TRUTHFUL members have been banned today for providing videos and links about ISRAEL.

These were long time PAYING members who provided well researched information on MANY important issues.

Another person started a new thread asking if these VALUED members were banned and why.

THAT thread was immediately deleted by Mel Fabregas.

The said member was ALSO BANNED and all their profiles are now deleted.

Guess free speech and TRUTH will not be tolerated anywhere anymore even from those who CLAIM to be the last voice in TRUTH.

Looks like Mel follows the orders of ADL and his handlers.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED *** Empty Re: ***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED ***

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Linda wrote: ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED

I have been alerted that a few TRUTHFUL members have been banned today for providing videos and links about ISRAEL.
    What was the content in these videos about Israel?

Linda
    Linda

***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED *** Empty Re: ***ALERT - Veritas - Manticore forum has been COMPROMISED ***

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm

They were these:

ISRAEL TRACKS ALL OF US... 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEk6MhGYns

2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubnDLSmodvk
    =================
    BBC Alan Hart - Israel Mossad did 911 and Iran does not want Nukes =====LISTEN CAREFULLY......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFG-Ohex_DU&

==================

Israeli Mossad Training Camps In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxQbIOK_PpA

===============
    former israeli minister, admits "antisemite" accusation are used to manipulate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyrwgE2hhJs

===========================
    Israeli 911 terrorism ties FOX news report now CLASSIFIED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7T4DhDLPrY

==================
    Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 - 1/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98u5K448WQc

===============
    Cheering Israelis,Were they Tracking Hijackers pre 9/11 - 2/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

And another one that really must have ruffled some feathers.....will have to try and find it.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanks for the links. I'm just about to watch this one about 911 being a zionist operation:

Missing Links
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4071551301506215141&hl=en#

And here are my favorite channels for anti-zionism (there is other stuff too):
    https://www.youtube.com/user/91177info
    https://www.youtube.com/user/91177info2
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:47 pm

You are welcome. Very Happy

I understand 3 members have now been banned.....without any warning.....all because they posted these kind of videos.

I hear these videos are still up in his forum, but the members who were discussing them are banned, so they will drift into never never land.

Tells you a lot about Mel and what he is REALLY all about.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Most of the time these unexplained bans occur for personal reasons, and a public story is made up to cover it. Like on conspiracy forums if you don't like someone, you'll call him an agent. That's the conspiracy way to insult people.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:36 pm

I was one of the banned.

Just wonder how they are going to try and spin something like that on me.
    I did my intense homework and had many followers to discuss the 'hidden' things that most were afraid to talk about.

Will be interesting to find out what 'excuse' they will try to explain my absence.

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Being banned in this way may actually help for short while - the Streisand effect.

It is possible that Mel didn't want a large plane being flown into his data-centre :)
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Anchor wrote:Being banned in this way may actually help for short while - the Streisand effect.

It is possible that Mel didn't want a large plane being flown into his data-centre :)

Yeah, you know me Anchor. I provide a lot of knowledge that can be backed up.
    Many will notice that I am no longer there, questions will arise.

The nasty way he did it was so juvenile and unfair. No email or mention that I will be refunded....NADA.
    No warning.
    No chance to save ALL the posts I did
    No saving PM's
    No way to leave my email for my friends to contact me

We use to discuss the people he interviewed. I was usually the one to OUT them with their lies with cold hard FACTS.

He has been saying that he has a 'mystery' guest coming soon and it will 'change' everything that we ever believed in.

Probably didn't want me around to give MY opinion and rock the boat.
    I know how it works.
    Just the other day he was saying how he was going to see Dr. Greer and showed a picture of himself with Greer's assistant. How cute.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Wow Linda, this totally surprises me. Thanks for sharing. Now I need to watch the links you provided.

Is Mel protecting his behind, or does he have an agenda? confused

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 pm

I tell you Mic....I was so shocked.

Others are telling me they had suspicions too and will now drop their membership after what happened to me and another member that always spoke out.

What a slap in the face after we provided SO much information on that forum.

I heard our profiles no longer exist......

Yep, he has an agenda.....and we were too vocal because we KNOW history and can back it up.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Linda wrote:
    Yeah, you know me Anchor. I provide a lot of knowledge that can be backed up.
    Many will notice that I am no longer there, questions will arise.

The nasty way he did it was so juvenile and unfair. No email or mention that I will be refunded....NADA.
    No warning.
    No chance to save ALL the posts I did
    No saving PM's
    No way to leave my email for my friends to contact me

We use to discuss the people he interviewed. I was usually the one to OUT them with their lies with cold hard FACTS.

He has been saying that he has a 'mystery' guest coming soon and it will 'change' everything that we ever believed in.

Probably didn't want me around to give MY opinion and rock the boat.
    I know how it works.
    Just the other day he was saying how he was going to see Dr. Greer and showed a picture of himself with Greer's assistant. How cute.

I am not surprised at all. I have been paying a careful attention to what kind of information they try to suppress as well as what methods they are using.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah, they are pushing all that fake "ET" disclosure and "technology" will save us BS.

Join this group or sign up for these 'enlightened' guru teachings, buy a book, DVD, go to this conference, etc .....

I was there to EXPOSE all the ancient hidden bloodline ones who have always deceived us.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 pm

I have started keeping a lot of posts that I make (and those of others that I liked) in a separate document - just for those times when they get deleted - either by accident or even by design.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Thank God one of my friends said she will start copying my posts for me over there.....IF they are still there...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks Linda for the thread.

I was thinking of joining too , but I always postponed . Mel might be afraid of what happens to people that spread the truth about Israel . Still not good ! Les Visible from Smoking Mirrors has had his website hacked repeatedly and the reason is what he writes about the truth . I put a thread up about this on the Universal Lounge . May be I did not make clear the circumstances

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/dog-poet-transmitting-t945.htm

Cheers
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 am

Thanks for the link enemyofNWO.

The only way to understand what we are really dealing is to educate ourselves.

Mel is not worried about what happens to anybody who speaks the truth.

Sadly, I found out that he is only concerned for himself, his image and success.
    Cheers
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 am

Seems Veritas has replied on the PA2 thread of the same name.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 am

Thanks for the heads up Anchor.
    I see what he is trying to do.....well, guess I will have to set the record straight.

Thank goodness, there are OTHERS on the forum who KNOW exactly what went down.

Yeah, I was a "trouble maker" who 'many' complained about.....and that he NEVER deleted my posts....WHAT A LYING PIECE OF SH..T

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 am

Thanks Linda for this information...i am really shocked... Shocked
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 am

Welcome Linda,

Grab a broom we're just trying to clear up the reality that is presented. It lloks like you have a vacum cleaner.

Very interesting posts.

May be we should change the name from "the mists of avalon" to " The refuge " only bunning going here as far as I can see.

t
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 am

Boy, I am hot right now....am writing my reply to his post and including some juicy stuff that I SAVED......you would think that after all my time there, that he would KNOW what I am all about and don't take anything sitting down......

will post my reply to him.......that lying sob.....
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:53 am

can you post a copy of your posts here Linda?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 am

I crossed swords with Mel Flabberghast early on and never admired his self promoting stance, it's too at odds with info disemination and just isnt necessary. That kind of paid forum also would never appeal to me. Frankly, I always thought he was a bit bogus. Sad when forum members pay the price twice over. I'm only glad to see my intuition was on the money, so to speak. Mel may want to do a good job but ego and biggups always compromise. No hype is necessary. I remember when Thunderbird posed ideas how he could run his site freely and still make a living, mel just wasn't, um, buying it.

Just one other niggle, he seemed to be copying what redice has done for ages, and rather better. I happily pay the redice sub, (or rather him outdoors does Wink ) No hype, great guests, small ego.

Isn't mel just a weeny bit sensationalist as well? Oh gad, he'll prolly come over here to state his case, he gets around that guy.
    Hi mel Bleh

This Israel/mossad/zionist thing really gets some knickers in a twist like nothing else in the conspiratainment world.

yesirreee it is cleanup time. We need some big broom sweeper emoticons, and maybe a bye bye one?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:12 pm