tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
Carol
NANUXII
7 posters

Girl Writes What !?

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Girl Writes What !?   - Page 4 Empty Re: Girl Writes What !?

Post  NANUXII Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Another beautiful woman fighting for mens rights and showing the true importance of fathers for children.

please enjoy

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello Misties , Some things have dawned on me today when contemplating this thread ... Its been approx 6 months since moving from sydney city to a more remote location in the country.

When i look back at what ive felt compelled to study and how its evolved in the last 6 months, I can see a definite change. One of which is the study and how i feel about feminism. Whilst I still find feminism a contributor to the relationship strains betwixt men and women, Im increasingly becoming disinterested in researching it.

The difference is significant , so I find my self wondering what are the contributing factors. While that is a complicated question I would be confident in saying that Environment & Exposure are the two most contributing factors. There are quite a few more personal things ive noticed as well, all positive.

One thing i can pinpoint is that there are no 5G towers for a 20km radius from where i am now. When i was living in sydney my home was within 150 meters of a cluster of 5G transceivers. I also dated the time of which they were installed C 2018 and was the same year the local councils were doing an aggressive push to change to smart meters. By 2020 I was so overwhelmed by the " energy " in sydney that I had to move.

So is it 5G thats causing aggression in humans ? I would say from experience it is plausible.

So to celebrate my new found peace i would like to present an amazing woman ! Brittany Furlan , seriously talented comedian.

please enjoy ...

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm

this one made my eyes a little sweaty !

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:45 pm