tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

mudra
    mudra

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!  Empty US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

Post  mudra Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjiYudTKu0

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!  Empty Re: US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 am

They say you should never carry a donors card Freedom
    mudra
    mudra

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!  Empty Re: US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

Post  mudra Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 am

Swanny wrote:They say you should never carry a donors card Freedom

Good advice !

In belgium several years ago when called to the town hall to fetch a new ID card
    they asked you the question whether or not you were giving your agreement
    to give your organs once you die. Way back then I had refused to be a donor.

That was before we had e IDs . I need to go and
    check there to see what's encoded in mine now as I don't remember them asking
    that question ever again to me.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:15 am