tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
giovonni
Carol
burgundia
starninja
mudra
dominic777
lindabaker
anomalous cowherd
Instigator
CetaceousOne
rhythm
15 posters

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe - Page 6 Empty Re: Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe - Page 6 Empty Re: Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 am

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:55 am

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 am

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 am

rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe - Page 6 Joker+blog+4
    this thread is utter madness!
    Crazy Happy

rare footage of me as an aspiring thespian bounce
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Hm……… madness is when we stop laughing. It is so sad that as people move into adulthood, they loose the ability to laugh. They loose spontaneity and curiosity. Without spontaneity and curiosity there is no creativity. There is a deep wisdom in words of Jesus to be “ like a child”. Children can laugh and cry freely and see wonder and beauty everywhere. sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

speak for yourself missy... I'm more creative now, laugh more, am more curious and have google at my fingertips which makes me verra, verra happy. You may not remember but I do when we had to spend hours in the library at the card catalog section just to track down some basic info... often taking hours. Now seconds. Whoo hah! cheers

One doesn't give up stuff - they just become more of who they really are as time is a gift along with maturity.

There is a joke... Don't sweat the small stuff - It's all small stuff. that comes to mind when rising above the everyday humdrum. And you're right. Rediscovering the inner child is what drives us onward to explore new vistas and discover new ways of looking at things no matter the age.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Carol wrote:
    speak for yourself missy... I'm more creative now, laugh more, am more curious and have google at my fingertips which makes me verra, verra happy. You may not remember but I do when we had to spend hours in the library at the card catalog section just to track down some basic info... often taking hours. Now seconds. Whoo hah!

One doesn't give up stuff - they just become more of who they really are as time is a gift along with maturity.

There is a joke... Don't sweat the small stuff - It's all small stuff. that comes to mind when rising above the everyday humdrum. And you're right. Rediscovering the inner child is what drives us onward to explore new vistas and discover new ways of looking at things no matter the age.

Hehehe…it is always dangerous to make generalizations. I agree that when people get rid of emotional blockages they can get back their curiosity and spontaneity and enter the primal creativity. I am freer than when I was a teen even though my passionate nature gave adults a big headache. Insanely Happy Unfortunately, many adults lost this ability and did nothing to bring it back. I don’t agree that it comes with maturity. I have seen many mature adults who have dormant Free Child Ego state. It comes with inner work, self-awareness, and self-knowledge. Heh heh
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 am

somtimes i laugh and play Crazy Happy other times the mesage is different .... for me its about BALANCE and i sure have not lost my sence of humor.
    I dont have the same amount of time these days ..so im prioritising .... the love in me heart is the same I love you love humor and kindness Wink
    Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe - Page 6 Elephant-balance
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 am

Rhythm,

If you lost your sense of humor, it would be a tragedy. Crybaby I agree that we need balance in our life........we need to laugh every day. Insanely Happy
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Rhythm,

This will bring some balance to your tread. sunny

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 pm

But we need to go to basics. Insanely Happy

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 pm

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 pm

rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 am

hey ninja ... thanks for keeping the home fires burning . sunny ..one for you I love you
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 am

Thank you, Rhythm. Hugs

I love this one.

We don't stop playing because we grow old
    we grow old because we stop playing.

George Bernard Shaw.

Harp
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 am

dear mudra thank you 4 introducing me to this man xxx
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Rhythm, Hugs

Hey, you are in a serious mood recently. Let's play for a while. Nutbar

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:54 am