tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
firefly
Luminari
lindabaker
Sanicle
arctourist
malletzky
icecold
sabina
TRANCOSO
Floyd
Jenetta
investigator
ClearWater
bran
devakas
Brook
Raven
Mercuriel
Anchor
mudra
Lionhawk
orthodoxymoron
Carol
27 posters

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. The Nephilim are mysterious and illusive. Who knows who or what really goes bump in the night and runs the world? I'm just presently focusing on a hypothetical Anna-like Queen of Heaven - as being the focal point of solar system administration. I obviously know very, very little about this subject - but I'm tired of being kept in the dark and lied to - so I'm stumbling through this minefield like a bull in a china closet. God help us.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Tumblr_lfjro6yqOO1qd92c6o1_500

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Empty Re: Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System

Post  mudra Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Mercuriel. The Nephilim are mysterious and illusive. Who knows who or what really goes bump in the night and runs the world? I'm just presently focusing on a hypothetical Anna-like Queen of Heaven - as being the focal point of solar system administration. I obviously know very, very little about this subject - but I'm tired of being kept in the dark and lied to - so I'm stumbling through this minefield like a bull in a china closet. God help us.

You have to look within Oxy for if you search for Truth without it will always elude you . You may even find several truths standing in contradiction with one another opening the door to more and more speculation . And when you think you know the next moment you realize you don't .This is how we keep the world alive . If you could only for a moment stop the inner dialogue you may catch a glimpse of a freedom and peace that no mental process will ever reach and gradually begin to understand the world as it is in it's naked state.
    I wrote the following for a friend of mine lately but I realize I wrote it for all of us that get caught on the merry go round .

Your longing for Mother wrapping you in her wings ... To let yourself sink to the very core of her Heart .
    To tune your soul and body to her soul and body and listen to her soothing song of everlasting peace .
    To let her kiss the darkest corners , inner turmoil, fears and bring them to complete rest .
    Stop the inner dialogue and find your way back to the perfect stand still .
    Lay down the arms , every thought that we hold to define ourselves and live our life with some sense of composure .
    Be completely naked in her womb ...stripped of every word , every idea , every single tremor in the mind .
    Withold nothing , give .. give away every thing so as to hold on to none .
    Let the walls crumble , the dream dissolve , remove the 3D plug .
    A moment of nothing , nothing at all , only trust in her arms .

When humans become too much , when there is too much noise around , when one does'nt know anymore
    and one feels lost and tired ...Time to go blind , to go deaf , to go mute to this world and find that other world
    ever present , ever silent to this one , ever tranquil , ever beautifull and ever perfect .
    Mother holds you in her infinite Love and takes you there ...
    You close your eyes and hear the sound waves landing on the distant shore , the seagulls flapping their wings ,
    the sun warming your body , the soft breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing in your hair .
    As slowly you let go of it all you discover you can fly and reach the mountains ... the smell of the leaves and fresh earth
    under your feet ..the majesty of long standing trees holding their brothers and sisters over far reaching distances through
    their roots . The fragance of blue and yellow flowers are showing you the way to the hill's crown....Your true eyes allow
    you to see lands never visited before .. The water fall you meet gives you fresh and invigorating water to drink .
    You watch it running through every cell of your now transparent body making it glow with sparkling light .
    As sunset falls you gaze at the night sky filled with stars .
    Everything seems to fit ... nothing to add .. nothing to take away .....You know you reached the river of
    suspended time and you feel deep within a Love so great that it blinds you and you know at the core or your heart Mother has
    taught you once more that the cloth of infinity is what you are made of and where you belong , where you always are ,
    before you dream the world .

Much love for you
    Hugs

mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:00 pm

That was beautifull Oxy .
    Thank You

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

mudra wrote:That was beautifull Oxy .
    Thank You

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Thank-you mudra. I think it's beautiful too. But is this the beautiful side of evil? This reminds me of a book by Johanna Michaelsen, titled 'The Beautiful Side of Evil'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0U8aA7vEM My point in all of this is that I think there may be a very real Queen of Heaven, who is a mixture of good and evil, and who is very, very intelligent - but who can be a real mother when she gets ticked-off. I'm obviously playing with some very hot fire - and I will probably get my fingers burned - right up to my armpits. When I finally get the real answers (if I ever do) - I'll probably be very, very sorry that I ever asked all of the questions. I really don't think I know what the heck I'm dealing with. I just think that we are in so much trouble, that the non-elites may have to be involved in trying to find solutions. Hope springs eternal - but I'm frankly not expecting too much.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 _63050_MediumNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 The-Beautiful-Side-of-Evil-0890813221-L

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Perhaps we should have a Solar System Constitution Contest. I might be completely wrong regarding Solar System Governance - but where are the rival proposals? Where is the vigorous discussion and debate? This seems to be a dead issue. Dead in the water. Why is this? I'm going to spend a lot of time on the Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton thread - which I think has a lot to do with this thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/bill-cooper-commander-x-and-branton-t1098.htm I like to think that Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton would approve of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 5122TQDB3SL._SL500_AA300_

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

Thank-you mudra. I think it's beautiful too. But is this the beautiful side of evil? This reminds me of a book by Johanna Michaelsen, titled 'The Beautiful Side of Evil'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0U8aA7vEM My point in all of this is that I think there may be a very real Queen of Heaven, who is a mixture of good and evil, and who is very, very intelligent - but who can be a real mother when she gets ticked-off. I'm obviously playing with some very hot fire - and I will probably get my fingers burned - right up to my armpits. When I finally get the real answers (if I ever do) - I'll probably be very, very sorry that I ever asked all of the questions. I really don't think I know what the heck I'm dealing with. I just think that we are in so much trouble, that the non-elites may have to be involved in trying to find solutions. Hope springs eternal - but I'm frankly not expecting too much.

Oxy the video was beautifull because you posted it for me .
    What I received is the beauty of your gift.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Empty q

Post  mudra Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Perhaps we should have a Solar System Constitution Contest. I might be completely wrong regarding Solar System Governance - but where are the rival proposals? Where is the vigorous discussion and debate?

I believe we will first have to bring peace within ourselves , our families , our communities , our countries , our Earth before we can contemplate beyond.

Lao Russel was an inspiring person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCQf3iVssQ&feature=player_embedded

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank-you mudra. I didn't mean to slight your appreciation. I only wished to add that beauty sometimes hides the beast. I believed what the inspired and holy religious leaders told me about the inspired and sacred texts - but I found out that a lot of it was BS. I also found out that a lot of the New Age is BS. This thread is all about finding an alternative to all of the BS. I want the BS to stop NOW.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Newage04

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:beauty sometimes hides the beast.

As well as It "Soothes the Savage Beast..."

We must have both to Integrate them and appreciate a Third.

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:beauty sometimes hides the beast.

As well as It "Soothes the Savage Beast..."

We must have both to Integrate them and appreciate a Third.

sunny

So...do we need the bad side of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Anna (in 'V')? I'm simply trying to rid this solar system of hatred, violence, wars, atrocities, terrorism, starvation, demonic harassment, demonic possession, ecological nightmares, holy wars, extermination events, planned financial collapses, rigged stock markets, slavery of all kinds, etc, etc, etc. I don't think we need any of these things to complement the beauty of Earth and it's inhabitants. I really like the good side of Anna (in 'V'). I really like the spiritual leader of the Navi in 'Avatar'. I really like Rachael (the foxy lady in charge at the White House) in 'Contact' - but I don't see the need for a bad side or any negatives whatsoever. I just wish for this solar system to be run rationally and properly, going forward, for millions of years. This goal seems to require simple and effective principles and concepts - in the context of a simple and effective constitution - which avoids placing too much power in too few hands. I obviously don't know what's really going on in this solar system - but something is very, very, very wrong - and it needs to be fixed. I'm just trying to generate interest and discussion regarding solar system governance. Is it wrong to live in the dreamworld of a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system? I'm not necessarily sold on the 'treat them like children, teach them to take baby steps, and to kneel in contrite submission' theory of civilization growth and development. I really do think we need a solar system view, and that we ALL need to contemplate Solar System Governance, on an ongoing basis. I am opposed to rule by secrecy, deception, confusion, corruption, force, and violence. I'll just keep ranting and raving on the internet. I don't intend to do anything more than this. Hopefully - somewhere in the galaxy - this activity is being duly noted and studied - to hopefully help someone at some future date - to implement proper planetary governance. Again - I don't have the answers - but I do wish to prompt those who are in positions of authority and power - to consider some of the concepts which surface in these threads.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 349936-ny_town_tells_libyan_dictator_muammar_gaddafi_pitch_tent_somewhere_else_youNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Music-soothes-the-savage-beast-lion-king-demotivational-poster-1267755369

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am

mudra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Perhaps we should have a Solar System Constitution Contest. I might be completely wrong regarding Solar System Governance - but where are the rival proposals? Where is the vigorous discussion and debate?

I believe we will first have to bring peace within ourselves , our families , our communities , our countries , our Earth before we can contemplate beyond.

Lao Russel was an inspiring person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCQf3iVssQ&feature=player_embedded

Love from me
    mudra

I really like this Lao Russel interview - especially in the beautiful and elegant surroundings of her home. We do need love and cooperation to create a kinder and gentler world. However - I do believe that the meat of love is responsibility (the decision to make the problems of the world - my problems). This is where things get messy. In fact - this is a war. We tend to get in each others way - and we often work at cross purposes - whether intentionally or unintentionally. Perhaps I really need to let this mini-crusade go - at this point - and hope that someone else picks it up - so that it's not my great big deal. Perhaps a millionaire or billionaire could host a Solar System Constitution Contest - with a $1,000,000.00 prize for the winner. Now THAT would generate interest!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:So...do we need the bad side of Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, and Anna (in 'V') ?

Its not that We need Them as Individuals per se but rather for the Lessons They teach Us about Others and Ourselves as well.

In order to move past Error - One must see where Error was made - Understand the Error and thereby move through It in the Integration of Understanding how the Error came about so It doesn't get repeated...

Sort of like been there - Seen that - Got the T-Shirt. This implies that One has come to understand what has gone before. How can One stay away from repeating another's Errors If they don't walk - At least figuratively in the Error-maker's Shoes ?

Now honestly - All I meant to imply above by My comment is that "Music soothes the Savage Beast"...

Heh heh

> Exit Stage Left <

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:16 am

Thank-you Mercuriel. Perhaps evil alternatives can be modeled with a supercomputer program - so that we can learn about them - without having to live them. I think I'm going to exit stage right - and give it a rest for a while - while I go through all of the material on the Bill Cooper thread. I like listening to his old shows - and I like reading the Branton material. I have no idea how much of it is true - but it is interesting to consider the possibilities. Even though the subjects are important - all of this often feels like a monumental waste of time. I wish we got paid to wade through everything! I think that a Secret Solar System Government presently exists - and that in ten years there will be an Open Solar System Government - if anyone and anything is left....

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Moyers

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 am

I looked high and low, but I couln't find my original guidestone - so I tried to duplicate it below. If I find the original - I will modify this one - although I think they are nearly identical.

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.

It sounds as though we deal with the visible PTB (who we love and hate), who take orders from the bloodline elites, who take orders from mysterious and nepharious entities, who take orders from who knows who? I keep feeling as though we are prisoners of an ancient star war - and that we are serving some type of a sentence. What troubles me, is that even if we do become responsible (or try to be responsible) - it seems as if we are destined to remain in jail. The law of the universe seems to be that the Human Race on Planet Earth cannot and will not be allowed to succeed - and that they will not be allowed to become responsibly free - no matter what. Perhaps the Original Sin was the Unpardonable Sin. This seems to be all about being beat into reverential submission by the chastenings of the lord - as sinners in the hands of an angry god. Did Promethius steal fire from this god? Did we all go along with Promethius? Is that why we are here - and why we are in so much trouble?

Promethius = Lucifer = Kali = Mary = Anna (in "V")? What if the gods were problematic and disfunctional? What if Promethius/Lucifer/Kali/Mary/Anna was/were/are/is problematic and disfunctional? Is there a solution to the madness? Regardless of what really happened, and regardless of what is happening presently, why is there so much secrecy, deception, corruption, violence, and insanity? Why are legitimate and well-meaning attempts at understanding and reform, met with such coldness and even hostility? "Semiramis became known as the "queen of heaven," and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."--World Religions by David Terrell This quote probably belongs elsewhere - but it does support the 'all of us are one' theory of historical solar system governance. I'm seeing a single entity as being the being in charge of this neck of the woods - going back thousands, or tens of thousands, of years.

I've been wondering a lot about the true nature of the soul - and wondering about the true extent of any hybridization programs - historically and presently. What if the human soul is a shapeshifting interdimensional reptilian? Could this be why we have a reptilian part of our brains? Could this really be the biggest secret? Are all of us hybrids - in one way or another? Are Dracs really human/reptile hybrids - with an exceptionally high percentage of reptile genetics? Are everyday humans really human/reptile hybrids - with a very low percentage of reptile genetics? I once knew an ivy league graduate who told me that they were a talking snake. Some of my best friends have turned out to be snakes. I'm considering the possibility that humans of all races, reptilians, greys, hybrids, and aliens of all races - have the same type of soul. Whether this type of soul is human, reptilian, hybrid, none of the above, or all of the above - may be one of the most explosive questions which we could possibly grapple with. In his 1994 interview with Rick Keefe - Alex Collier indicated that our souls were the same - and that they originated at the same time - but that we were at different stages of evolution. I hope I got that right. I need to watch that interview again. Let me know if I missed something - or if Alex (or anyone else) has commented elsewhere on this subject.

It seems reasonable to me to at least begin with the view that this solar system is our home (regardless of ancient star wars and battles for control of this and that) - and that we just keep reincarnating (as we require new bodies) back into this solar system - and that this solar system may be as good as it gets - anywhere. I'm considering any extermination events (natural or inflicted) and mass evacuations (by UFO's, the Second Coming of Christ, etc.) to be bad things. Bringing reason and peace to this solar system seems reasonable to me. Has the Queen of Heaven been trying to do this for thousands of years? OR - has the Queen of Heaven been misusing and abusing this solar system and it's inhabitants for thousands of years? I keep seeing corruption and insanity as being unavoidably connected with absolute power - despite the best of intentions - which is why I wish for this hypothetical Queen of Heaven to retire - and serve as an advisor rather than a ruler. Sorry for being repetitious - but I will continue to test this hypothesis in different settings. I think we are all in Purgatory - and that it is up to us whether we progress into Heaven - or digress into Hell. We make our bed - and sleep in it. Our planet is how we plan it. World without end.

If your hair isn't already standing on end from reading this post - then read this link - and you should receive a permanent afro. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_RZhCsbJQ58J:illuminati-news.com/Word/Betweenthedevilandtheincomingrock.doc+betweenthedevilandtheincomingrock.doc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Here is the part which I found to be especially interesting:

"Governance, as opposed to security, appears to not have been a major issue from the ’79 meeting to the present. The emerging picture concerning governance painted by informant words indicates that the USG continued business as usual both vertically – from the executive apex of the presidency, through its federal departments and agencies, to the state governments in the union – and horizontally – the foreign policy apparatus of the USG continued functioning as expected through its State and Defense departments. What did change was the sense of constituent security – that is, USG had to formally contend with the presence of two Anunnaki camps in conflict with one another, and the additional requirement of dealing with both. The meaning of security also appears to have undergone a subtle, yet quite real metamorphosis. We will briefly discuss this transformation below.

"It is evident from the literature (Good 1988, 1993; 1996, 1999; Maccabee 2000; Dolan 2000; Bryant 2002; Marrs 1998; Salla 2006; Corso 1997) that there is considerable belief based on evidence – some of questionable reliability, and some on verifiable validity – that the USG is involved in a massive cover up of anything from the existence of aliens, alien technologies, technology transfers to the private sector and more. While the focus of this essay is only on Anunnaki affairs and their impact on Earth governance, internal security, near Earth space security and Anunnaki inter-clan conflict, informants have also provided some information on contacts with “aliens” from outside the solar system (e.g., the Angleton tapes and the SERPA TS/SCI referred to by Collins and Doty 2005). This appears to reflect a reframing of how USG views the Anunnaki vis-ā-vis “the real aliens” (Six 2005). Our current hypothesis is that Anunnaki are currently viewed as “ancestors, not really aliens, but more like people who are like us, probably because they were here before the human race appeared on Earth through them” (Six 2005). This makes sense to us, since we were asked more than once to clarify our questions regarding “aliens” from the “incoming”. Is it that at present lead agencies regard this as a “local” event requiring a “local event response set”? It would seem so. This worldview on Anunnaki presence on Earth would also fit in with the seeming working definition of “those who are here and those from the incoming” as a “local problem” (Six 2005; Eight 2005).

"How, then, has the issue of governance been affected by the double Anunnaki presence since the ’79 meeting? One of the seeming results of the formalized infrastructure specific to this situation is the insulation of the White House from the appearance of real access to UFO information. Two examples of this approach are the handling of the Rockefeller initiative during the Clinton administration (i.e., the involvement of assets said to be with CIA at the time and the White House deft use of UFO/alien humor) in deflecting one of the most delicate exopolitical crisis faced by President Clinton; the other is the style and tenor used by the Bush-43 administration: silence. The Anunnaki seem to have forced the USG into a space security structure responsive to two exopolitical constituencies. This is reflected “in the way things get handled,” said Informant Eight. “Looks like everything political is handled by the [National Space] Council and the Vice President as chair. This is where the two tracks originate. One umbrella for TS/SCIs handling the incoming, another umbrella for TS/SCI dealing with those here, and the twain shall never meet. NGA looks like it works with both tracks, but it really is controlled by the other czar for space security. This is one of the most secret functions, “cause from what I can tell, this person is the Executive Officer of the whole space security apparatus” (Eight 2005)."

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Annunaki01Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Artwork-Annunaki_photo_medium

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I posted the following on the abraxasinas Q&A in March. Was I unfair or unkind? I have worried about this post a lot since I posted it. Was it too hard? Was it too soft? Was it uninformed and illogical? All of this is sort of an ongoing science fiction novel. This is a guessing game, and a bluffing game. It's a game of make believe. It's a galactic game of monopoly. Please tell me what you think about this.

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18900&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.
    Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Patrick_Star_by_Nickar1_human_patrick-s600x799-59175-580Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Gizah_Pyramids_Ricardo_Liberato_1Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 27530_112840238756473_8163_n

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm going to gradually take off the gloves regarding this Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System concept. I think this is a splendiferous idea - regardless of the spiritual and alien situation. The concept does not require me to definitively and accurately sort out who the good-guys and bad-guys are. I simply wish to implement this concept in an evolutionary manner - with EVERYONE on the bus - even if they hate each other - and even if some of them are really, really evil. The really b@d@$$ dudes and dudesses may need to go to jail for a while - BUT NOBODY IS GOING TO BE DAMNED TO HELL!! I desire a big-tent solution - but I do not desire peace at any price. The concept should probably be firmly implemented to avoid confusion - but no one should be treated unkindly or unfairly. System implementation is that which is important - and dictatorial micro-management should NOT occur. We should probably continue the infowar for centuries - but without destroying ourselves. The concept involves an organized decentralization. I like the architectural and artistic aspects of the old world - but the internal modus operandi needs to be Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. There is a unified architecture and art in the churches and state-houses of the world. The original plan connected with this may have been fatally flawed - but we should enjoy the architectural and artistic excellence as we pursue a unified yet free humanity. This is going to involve a very problematic transitional process - but it need not be traumatic. Does this post go too far - too soon? Baby steps - right? This really continues to be a test. I am interested to see who comes out of the woodwork in support of, and in opposition to, the concept. What would the Incoming say? What would Anna say? What would the Queen of Heaven say? What would the Creator God of the Universe say? What would Satan say? What would SaLuSa say? What would Monka do? What would Jesus do?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Freedom-of-expression-go-to-hell

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Oxy - I have downloaded the additional A.R. Bourdon & Eric Julien Material...

I will read the Material tonight and have comments for You tomorrow. As I have said before - What makes You think You're the only One interested in Solar System Governance...

Huh ?

Many are (And are working hard towards It) but We must get Planetary Governance straightened out first. That said - The Machine Gun cresecendo of the pace of Your questioning is remarkable and appreciated Dear Brother.

That said - I will endeavour to be worthy of It. If only My Twin Flame wasn't in such need ATM - I could do better than I have. Owell - This will change...

Heh heh

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am

Mercuriel wrote:Oxy - I have downloaded the additional A.R. Bourdon & Eric Julien Material...

I will read the Material tonight and have comments for You tomorrow. As I have said before - What makes You think You're the only One interested in Solar System Governance...

Huh ?

Many are (And are working hard towards It) but We must get Planetary Governance straightened out first. That said - The Machine Gun cresecendo of the pace of Your questioning is remarkable and appreciated Dear Brother.

That said - I will endeavour to be worthy of It. If only My Twin Flame wasn't in such need ATM - I could do better than I have. Owell - This will change...

Heh heh

Thank-you Mercuriel. You make very good points. Do what you have to do. First things first. I'm sure there are many, throughout the solar system, who are working toward more rational governance at all levels. I'm probably trying to change myself, more than I'm trying to change others. I continue to experience debilitating and progress hampering problems - which make me feel virtually ineffectual and very frustrated. Hence the tone of my internet posting. An inferiority complex probably gives me a 'little-guy' attitude. This is actually quite sad - but hopefully something good can be derived from it - either now, or in the future. I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the rantings and ravings of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the rantings and ravings of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time.

Indeed Oxy, duly noted it is. You will not be alone hiding under those rocks.
    Rev.6 KJV

[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 am

Raven wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the rantings and ravings of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time.

Indeed Oxy, duly noted it is. You will not be alone hiding under those rocks.
    Rev.6 KJV

[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I prefer the eschatology in the Synoptic Gospels (Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21). I have problems with the Book of Revelation. Even though I wish to seek cover from civil unrest, nuclear war, chemical and biological warfare, an 'alien' invasion, etc. - I don't wish for the rocks to fall upon me - and I do wish to look him that sitteth upon the throne - straight in the eye - and tell them to get off of their high-horse and to stop the mass-murder - and for the Lamb to calm the f#$k down. VIOLENCE IS NOT A SOLUTION - EVEN IF YOU ARE GOD - THINK YOU ARE GOD - OR ARE ACTING LIKE GOD. EARTH CHANGES MY @$$. SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF A LOVING GOD?

Having said that - I would like to know the full extent and nature of the Original Sin - and whether all of us were a party to it, or not. But regardless of how bad the sins of the past have been - shouldn't there be a peaceful and rational resolution of the madness? Why do we always rush toward violent 'solutions'? Those who quote from the Book of Revelation often seem to exhibit a morbid satisfaction connected with the expected extermination - which couldn't possibly include themselves.

'As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on." Some of the disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, "As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down." "Teacher," they asked, "when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?" He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away." Then he said to them: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.' But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. This will result in your being witnesses to them. But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. All men will hate you because of me. But not a hair of your head will perish. By standing firm you will gain life. When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives, and all the people came early in the morning to hear him at the temple.' Luke 21 NIV

Luke chapter 21 contains basic soteriology, or how we are saved, and basic eschatology, or a study of the end of time. If you don't know what eschatology is…it's not the end of the world! Jesus proclaims that by standing firm, we will gain life. Again and again, Jesus ties salvation to behavior…not simply belief! On the other hand, belief is the beginning of behavior. By beholding Christ we become changed! Visualize Jesus…and world-peace. Give Jesus and peace a chance. The Luke 21 end time scenario contains enough upsetting information for just about anyone! If you want to become really upset and confused, read the books of Daniel and Revelation! There are numerical challenges here as well, if you're into numbers games! It seems that the end here depicted by Jesus was to occur shortly after His death…not 2,000 years later! Could it be that the followers of Jesus fumbled the ball? Were the words of Jesus preached with power throughout the world after His death? Did someone circumvent the Great Commission, thinking they knew better? Have the Teachings of Jesus been placed first and foremost in Christian churches during the past 2,000 years? Are the words of Christ being placed first and foremost in Christian churches now? Could it be that the Teachings of Jesus have been purposefully and systematically suppressed and relegated to the back of the bus? Will humanity have to wait another 2,000 years for the return of Christ? World without end?

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 4horsesoftheapocolypse

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:45 pm

OK - I have read the Bourdon Material as well as the Julien Material and It correclates with what I have been trying to get out...

-//-

Simply put - I've been trying to tell many that the whole Rebellion / Power Struggle Issue has been Their Issue...

The Bible is Their Story - Not Ours. Did We fall with Them - Yep - But then You'll follow someone Whos never lied to you before won't You...

We've learned the Discernment on that one - Late Yes - But learned It We have...

-//-

BTW - As an aside...

R.I.P.

Zecharia Sitchin passed away last Week...

Born July 1920 (age 90) - Baku, Azerbaijan SSR

Died October 9, 2010 - New York, New York

Thanks for the Enlightenment. You've shed light into Dark corners and for that - We thank You...

> Go easy Zecharia...

sunny

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 am

Mercuriel wrote:OK - I have read the Bourdon Material as well as the Julien Material and It correclates with what I have been trying to get out...

-//-

Simply put - I've been trying to tell many that the whole Rebellion / Power Struggle Issue has been Their Issue...

The Bible is Their Story - Not Ours. Did We fall with Them - Yep - But then You'll follow someone Whos never lied to you before won't You...

We've learned the Discernment on that one - Late Yes - But learned It We have...

-//-

BTW - As an aside...

R.I.P.

Zecharia Sitchin passed away last Week...

Born July 1920 (age 90) - Baku, Azerbaijan SSR

Died October 9, 2010 - New York, New York

Thanks for the Enlightenment. You've shed light into Dark corners and for that - We thank You...

> Go easy Zecharia...

sunny

Thank-you Mercuriel. I'm sorry to hear about Zecharia - but he lived a long life. Maybe it was time to go. He was quite the controversial person. I've been thinking - what if our souls are interdimensional reptilian in nature - and what if we came to Earth from Sirius - and created ourselves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLU Physically - that is. What if we got caught in the middle of an Amen Ra vs Hathor family feud - with Jesus trying to break-up the fight? One can switch the names around a lot - with all of the gods, goddesses, archangels, biblical characters, et al - but I keep seeing a three-way power-struggling mess - with most of us caught in the middle. Oh - some of us may have some very, very bad karma - but is this really a case of circumstances, situations, misunderstandings, insanity, corruption, deception, escalation, and who-knows-what? Shoudn't we simply attempt to pull the plug on the madness, at this point - and play the blame-game in a reasonable and rational manner - with a Galactic Judge Judy - or something - without the Damned to Hell Penalty? The wild-card may be out of control technology and human/reptilian hybrids on the loose - throughout the solar system. It might be very, very difficult to put the Reptilians Back in the Bottle - at this late date. Here reppie, reppie! Time for din-din! Nice reppie! Sorry Reptilians - but I just couldn't resist! I mean no disrespect. Once again - I'm inviting ALL factions to unite around a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. As usual - I'm flying blind, scared, and stupid - but you've at least got to give me a B+ for effort and good intentions.Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Zecharia_sitchinNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 UghNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Enki

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah its definately a three way power struggle but lets simplify It first - Then complicate it later...

Heh heh

> One Being wishes for a Larger Agenda to be implemented - Universe Wide (Perhaps Prime Creator ?).

> Another Being is in Charge by proxy of that Agenda (Perhaps the local System Sovereign - Nannar / Christ Michael ?).

> The Third Being wishes for there to be a different Agenda and be in Control of It (Perhaps Marduk / Lucifer ?)...

That said - Their Battle of Armegeddon will be between the Kasim (The Remnant Annunaki) and the Useanesda (The Incomers from the Homeworld).

Now guess Who's inbetween 'em as this gets going ?

Yep - Us...

Huh ?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am

At this point - I feel like a lost little boy who has wandered onto the battlefield - just before the Battle of the Bulge. I don't want to be a part of any of this - but I have made myself a part of this by my internet activities and speculations. Might we be dealing with Amen Ra Annunaki vs Hathor Annunaki? Gabriel Annunaki vs Lucifer Annunaki? Could Michael be the legitimate leader of the Human Race (us and those who we encounter every day)? Awesome Gods and Goddesses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg Could Adria approximate the Queen of Heaven who anciently came to Tibet from Sirius - to conduct a hybridization program (to create us?) - after stealing fire from the gods? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7lAagZA-H4&NR=1

I have noticed that so often - things don't work out. We believe something - and then it turns out to be a lie. We trust someone - and they turn out to be a crook. We go here. We go there. We try this. We try that. I guess things will always be that way. I just keep asking questions - as a modus operandi. When I have taken a stand - of sorts - with my mini-crusade regarding a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - I feel very uncomfortable. Things can be so illusory. People can be so fickle. Situations can change instantly. In the last two years, I have gained a new sympathy for agnostics - people who think that there are things that go bump in the night - but who aren't really sure who or what it is. Perhaps the Liberal Episcopalians or the Anglican Agnostics are on the right track.

Speaking of religion - a post on another thread spoke of Latin and Rituals in less than flattering terms. I have been taking a look at the possibility of a modified Latin Mass as possibly being a Spiritual Switzerland - especially if the day to day practices of the church were in complete harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution. But perhaps the combination of Rituals, Latin, Cathedrals, etc. - are inherently evil in nature. I am torn by this. Help me out regarding Rituals and Latin. I wish for fundamental changes to occur in all churches - but I don't wish to trample upon how people pray - and to be disruptive regarding what people are used to. How does one save the church - without destroying the church? If the church goes down - the crazy and dangerous cults will thrive. Or - are the crazy cults really crazy? Perhaps the church should go down - and the church doors should be locked. Who knows? But whatever we think or do - it will probably ultimately turn out to be wrong or bs - judging from history. Sorry for the negativity - but I'm really not trying to win a popularity contest. I am simply searching and searching and searching - and I'm not even sure what I'm searching for. Oh wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from this bottomless pit of BS???

I will continue to live in the dreamland of a perfected humanity living in a perfected Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - as a sort of an ongoing science fiction movie - which I am in the middle of - every day. I will examine everything from this perspective. This is a test. This is only a test. What would Bill Cooper say? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3599318374287156941#docid=-3333362025779394383

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 300px-Thomas_Gainsborough_008Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 The_lost_boy_smallerNamaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - Page 2 Blueboywonder330x500

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:43 am