tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Mercuriel
orthodoxymoron
Pris
Carol
lawlessline
mudra
10 posters

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

mudra
    mudra

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. Empty Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

Post  mudra Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:25 am

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

The people we elect aren’t the ones calling the shots, says Tufts University’s Michael Glennon

The voters who put Barack Obama in office expected some big changes. From the NSA’s warrantless wiretapping to Guantanamo Bay to the Patriot Act, candidate Obama was a defender of civil liberties and privacy, promising a dramatically different approach from his predecessor.

But six years into his administration, the Obama version of national security looks almost indistinguishable from the one he inherited. Guantanamo Bay remains open. The NSA has, if anything, become more aggressive in monitoring Americans. Drone strikes have escalated. Most recently it was reported that the same president who won a Nobel Prize in part for promoting nuclear disarmament is spending up to $1 trillion modernizing and revitalizing America’s nuclear weapons.

Why did the face in the Oval Office change but the policies remain the same? Critics tend to focus on Obama himself, a leader who perhaps has shifted with politics to take a harder line. But Tufts University political scientist Michael J. Glennon has a more pessimistic answer: Obama couldn’t have changed policies much even if he tried.

Though it’s a bedrock American principle that citizens can steer their own government by electing new officials, Glennon suggests that in practice, much of our government no longer works that way. In a new book, “National Security and Double Government,” he catalogs the ways that the defense and national security apparatus is effectively self-governing, with virtually no accountability, transparency, or checks and balances of any kind. He uses the term “double government”: There’s the one we elect, and then there’s the one behind it, steering huge swaths of policy almost unchecked. Elected officials end up serving as mere cover for the real decisions made by the bureaucracy.

Glennon cites the example of Obama and his team being shocked and angry to discover upon taking office that the military gave them only two options for the war in Afghanistan: The United States could add more troops, or the United States could add a lot more troops. Hemmed in, Obama added 30,000 more troops.

Glennon’s critique sounds like an outsider’s take, even a radical one. In fact, he is the quintessential insider: He was legal counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and a consultant to various congressional committees, as well as to the State Department. “National Security and Double Government” comes favorably blurbed by former members of the Defense Department, State Department, White House, and even the CIA. And he’s not a conspiracy theorist: Rather, he sees the problem as one of “smart, hard-working, public-spirited people acting in good faith who are responding to systemic incentives”—without any meaningful oversight to rein them in.

How exactly has double government taken hold? And what can be done about it? Glennon spoke with Ideas from his office at Tufts’ Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. This interview has been condensed and edited.

read on: Arrow https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2014/10/18/vote-all-you-want-the-secret-government-won-change/jVSkXrENQlu8vNcBfMn9sL/story.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. Empty Re: Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

Post  mudra Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 pm

WikiLeaks Bombshell ‘There Is No US Election’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6hxnL5fxYk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. Empty Re: Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

Post  mudra Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:11 pm

People Who Control America ? Mind Blowing Documentary HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzrYMEvAEyw

Love Always
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Mudra,

Parlément is just a house of speaking lies lawfully. Here is something I have been shouting about for sometime now. Looks like you Belge a eu le premiere main. Parliament by Lottery. The only possible solution to collective organized co existence. We all know we can't just crawl in a hole, so why not just have a go at something completely different, Monty style.

"Essentially sortition is a lottery, where political power is given to candidates on the basis of random sampling. It is not dissimilar to the system we use to select juries, and it is often used in other informal and semi-formal situations.

But why go down this path?

Reybrouck's concern is that Western democracies are changing in ways that make traditional hierarchies - reflected in party politics and conventional voting - not just obsolete but stifling of the democratic will. He writes:

Democracy is like clay: it moulds itself to the times. The concrete forms it assumes are always shaped by historical circumstance. As a governmental model centering around consultation, it is extremely sensitive to the available means of communication.
    That is why the democracy of ancient Athens was formed in part by the culture of the spoken word. That is why the electoral-representative democracy of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries flourished in the age of the printed word (the newspaper and other one-way media such as radio, television and the Internet 1.0).
    Today, however, we find ourselves in the age of permanent interactivity. Hyper-fast, decentralized communication leads to more and more critical voices being heard. But which form of democracy fits these circumstances?
    In suggesting that political office be filled on the basis of a lottery, he is not advocating we hand over the Treasury benches or the defence department entirely to a random selection of people. His model is what he calls bi-representative:

The route we should be taking today is one that leads to a bi-representative model, a legislative branch comprising both allotted and elected officials. Both systems, after all, have their advantages: the expertise of professional politicians alongside the freedom of citizens who are not constrained by the need to be re-elected."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-31/dunlop-a-lottery-electoral-system-could-break-our-malaise/5856444?pfmredir=sm

Huge Grin

Lawless
    Always,
    t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:03 pm

Haha It already is a lotery Tom.
    People being invited to poke in the dark for the right numbers while there are none in the bag.

Instead of looking for patches to mend our dying souless ship why not turn for advice to those who
    already showed they can rule with wisdom.

To me Bhutan is the Earth's sanctuary.
    I read in a report that criminality there was equal to zero before the country opened it's borders
    and opened itself up to the " civilized world's wonders ". Which is interesting.
    I hope that over time this won't act like a rotten apple contaminating the healthy ones.
    Yet it is still a model for us all and a source of inspiration each time I read about these people's culture
    and the soundness of their governance. These beings are in close connection to Gaia, they have a sense
    of community, they know where their heart stands and they do have a soul . Amazing people.
    As a country they are holding the last bits of soundness, decency, integrity where the rest of the world has gone
    mad.

Arrow http://www.treehugger.com/economics/how-happy-is-bhutan-gross-national-happiness.html

http://www.treehugger.com/economics/how-happy-is-bhutan-gross-national-happiness.html

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Did Russia Hack the Election A Short History of CIA Election Sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXB7hElypSo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Fraction Magic - Detail Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

A real-time demo of the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found, with context and explanation. Demonstration uses a real voting system and real vote databases and takes place in seconds across multiple jurisdictions. Over 5000 subcontractors and middlemen have the access to perform this for any or all clients. It can give contract signing authority to whoever the user chooses. All political power can be converted to the hands of a few anonymous subcontractors. It's a product. It's scaleable. It learns its environment and can adjust to any political environment, any demographic. It runs silently, invisibly, and can produce plausible results that really pass for the real thing.

The OWNERS of the GEMS voting machines intentionally programmed the voting machines' operating program to use decimal numbers when tallying votes, and to allow external remote access to the voting machines through a Remote Software Interface.

As you would expect, the investigators shown in this video did not have a copy of that Remote Software Interface (only the 'bad guys' have it).

However, the investigators requested the help of Mr Bennie Smith who was able to determine how the installed machine software allowed election fraud to occur. To illustrate how the election fraud is perpetrated, Mr Smith created his own remote software interface program, and used it to connect to the TEST voting machine and change election results.

NOTE: Mr Smith states that a person who has the Remote Software Interface can easily change election results in every GEMS voting machine in operation. As of May 2016, the GEMS system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It is also used in Canada.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Clinton Election Is an Inside Job Conspiracy of the First Order

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjX_LtyW3HQ

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txf-Wh2ev9M
    Kent Dunn: Is Now Allowed to Tell us What is Really Taking Place Concerning 3 Seperate Factions !
    Change is in process.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePWiQ6Z_Kho
    infowars - Nov 2 2016 Steve Pieczenick an internal coup has been initiated

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:21 am

I've heard that the States was meant to be a Libertarian Republic -- a Republic based on Liberty.  That's not what I see going on at all.  Do people really think their vote 'counts' -- for voting in a representative they actually want?  No, people are given a choice (a clown show):  the whole thing is rigged.

The US, like Canada and many other countries -- whose governmental control systems (systems that are useless for the masses but great for those who wish to subjugate the masses, have been corrupted/infiltrated by a core, ruling, subversive group with ill intent) -- can be described as a corporatocracy and/or a plutocracy -- more accurately, a kakistocracy.

People actually keep the current, corrupt system afloat (and keep themselves in chains) by participating in it -- by voting.

Reposted from here:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9140p275-hillary-has-been-a-very-bad-girl-part-2#126714

Last edited by Pris on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Secret world of US Election: Julian Assange talks to John Pilger ( full interview )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:45 pm

John Pilger The Invisible Government Most Important Documentary Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcD81WHkCsE

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Pris wrote:
    People actually keep the current, corrupt system afloat (and keep themselves in chains) by participating in it -- by voting.[/size]

People participate in what they think they know not realizing they know so little.

study

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:28 pm

mudra wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    People actually keep the current, corrupt system afloat (and keep themselves in chains) by participating in it -- by voting.

People participate in what they think they know not realizing they know so little.

study  

Love from me
    mudra

Exactly.  That's why I like that you started this thread, mudra.  Maybe a few people will read this who didn't know and it will help them to realize what's going on.

One person at a time, right? Thubs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Pris wrote:

Exactly.  That's why I like that you started this thread, mudra.  Maybe a few people will read this who didn't know and it will help them to realize what's going on.

One person at a time, right? Thubs Up

Indeed Pris.
    Let's not underestimate the power of One Cheerful
    I see many " Ones " quite active these days on many different fronts.
    And it actually goes back to several years now.
    That makes quite a community of builders.
    Every brick counts.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:34 am

This Bill Cooper lecture was filmed around 1989-90, but it always makes my hair stand on-end. Somewhat unrelatedly, Sherry Shriner has talked for years about "soul-scalping" and high-profile people not being who they were originally, and occupying new-bodies or being completely rewired and/or possessed. I never know what to believe and disbelieve (especially with Sherry), but what if the technology and sorcery are so good (or should I say "bad"?), that they can make anyone into whoever they want them to be?? Reincarnation is a HUGE can of worms IMHO. What if people such as Hitler and Stalin are alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? What if I really did interact with some aspect of a particular Ancient Egyptian Deity?? What if I'm more targeted and screwed than I can imagine (because of who I might've been in previous incarnations)?? Is there a "Galactic Statute of Limitations"?? What if there's a lot of truth to the movie Ex Machina?? What if there's a lot of truth to the old and new "V" series?? I've recently been shocked by new insights and possibilities, but I don't want to talk about them. I'm just very concerned that this world could be made into the most diabolical and twisted hell imaginable, through the improper use of technology and sorcery. That's all I'm going to say about that. Just watch this old-video in light of all the new and upsetting information and developments. Things are fast and furious these days (in case you haven't noticed). The End Might Be Near (Again).

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 am

It has finally happened - The Hour of Our Liberation is at Hand...

cheers

Rejoice My Brethren - They will ALL be EXPOSED...

Have Faith My Family - Otherwise Why have any of You efforted so hard until now ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:49 pm

mudra wrote:

study  

Love from me
    mudra

Yea that's exactly the way it is. cheers
    I know so much more than I did 10 years ago but I'm probably still only scratching the surface of reality
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Yea that's exactly the way it is. cheers
    I know so much more than I did 10 years ago but I'm probably still only scratching the surface of reality

Thubs Up
    I think life would be pretty boring if I knew it all Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:40 pm

FBI stands by conclusion that Clinton shouldn’t be charged

November 06, 2016

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — FBI Director James Comey abruptly announced Sunday that Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges related to newly discovered emails from her tenure at the State Department, lifting a cloud of uncertainty that has shadowed the final days of her presidential campaign.

Comey said the review has not changed the bureau’s assessment from earlier this year that Clinton should not be prosecuted for her handling of classified information at the State Department.

Clinton’s campaign welcomed the FBI announcement.

source: Arrow http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/06/fbi-says-clinton-won-face-charges-over-mails/XTiP5yFhbPPsgRqrLXEM1J/story.html?p1=BGHeader_SmartBar_Breaking

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Trump May Or May Not Be Aware Of The Plan: “A Move On The Chess Board That Others Are Not Considering”

Why The U.S. Presidential Election Has The Entire World Confused

By Brandon Smith

Well, everyone thought it was a sure thing — Hillary Clinton had the White House in the bag; the entire political system from the DNC to the RNC and the mainstream media had already called the election over and done. Online gambling sites listed Clinton as a sure bet and Irish site Paddy Power even paid out one million dollars on the assumption of a Clinton win. And then, one Weiner ruined everything — Anthony Weiner.

The revelation of an October surprise re-opening of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s misuse of classified data on private and vulnerable email servers does not come as a shock to me, but it certainly does to many people around the world. Hundreds of mainstream outlets are scrambling to spin the news as misconduct by the FBI rather than a victory for the halls of justice. Numerous alternative media analysts are rushing to cover their butts and admit that there is now a “chance” of a Trump win. Confusion reigns supreme as the weirdest election in U.S. history continues to bewilder observers.

The first issue that needs to be addressed is the lack of an open mind displayed by some when it comes to the real purpose behind this election. The second issue here, of course, is one of timing.

Through the majority of this election cycle the public consensus has been that Clinton will win. Some argued that Trump would not be able to compete with the leftist media empire standing against him, while others have argued that the entire system including the Republican establishment would ensure that Trump would fail. The alternative media has in the past simply pointed out that elections have always been rigged, either by the elites playing both sides of the competition, or through outright voter fraud. They have assumed that the elites want Clinton, and therefore, the election has already been decided.

I tend to agree with the latter point of view, though I disagree with the conclusion. U.S. elections are indeed controlled, and have been for decades, primarily through the false left/right paradigm. However, as I have been pointing out since I correctly predicted the success of the Brexit referendum, I don’t think that Clinton is the choice of the elites.

I outline my reasons for this conclusion in-depth in articles like ‘2016 Will End With Economic Instability And A Trump Presidency’, published in August. For the past several months it seems as though I have been the only person holding the view that Trump will be president. Only in the past few days have I received emails from readers stating that they used to think I was probably crazy, but now they aren’t so sure…

To be clear, my position is that Trump is slated to take the White House and that this is by design. This has been my position since before Trump won the Republican Primaries, it was my position when the election cycle began, it has never changed, nor have my views on the reasons for this outcome ever changed. Of course, the election is not over yet, and if Clinton ends up soiling the already thoroughly soiled Oval Office with her presence, then everyone can color me confused as well. That said, here are some issues that I think many people are overlooking when coming to conclusions on the election and the events surrounding it.

Clinton Is The Worst Candidate The Elites Could Have Chosen

I have been studying the activities and behaviors of establishment elites for over a decade and I have to say… they are not stupid. They certainly have hubris, and I would not call them “wise,” but they are definitely devious. They know how to rig a game. They know how to play both sides. They know how to cheat to get what they want when it comes to politics and how to manufacture consent from portions of the public. They’ve been doing it a long time. They have mastered it.

So, in my view it is rather insane for the elites to field a candidate such as Hillary Clinton IF the entirety of their globalist empire hangs in the balance (I don’t think it does). Though she is fond of BleachBit, the woman is unbleachable. With a decades-long rap sheet from her work at Rose Law Firm (in which document destruction and “misplacement” was apparently routine) to her interference with investigations into Bill Clinton’s sexual indiscretions, to the strange odyssey surrounding her lies on the Benghazi attack, as well as her rampant mishandling of classified documents as head of the State Department, not to mention the Clinton Foundation’s pay to play scandals, it is impossible to endear her to the masses. Her dismal crowd turnouts are rather indicative of this.

On top of all this, Clinton’s anti-Russia rhetoric is coming off as absolutely crazy, and I think this is by design. Many in the alternative media, while assuming that Clinton is paving the way for WWIII, forget that the average person may not be up to speed on the same information we are, but most of them aren’t ignorant. Clinton’s ravings on Russian hacking and potential war are even putting liberals off rather than inspiring their confidence.

One would think that if the elites have their veritable pick of any politician to represent their interests in the White House and convince the American public to go along for the ride, Clinton would be the worst choice. Even if the intention were to rig the election in favor of Clinton, she would be a lame-duck president the second she took office, and, her mere presence would galvanize conservatives to the point of mass rebellion.

This is not generally how the elites play the game. Instead, they prefer co-option to direct confrontation.

Which President Is Better For The Elites During An Economic Breakdown?

If you consider the premise that Clinton is NOT the chosen one, and that the entire election is theater, the situation changes rather drastically.

Those that follow the underlying economic data that the mainstream tends to ignore know that large swaths of the global financial system are not long for this world. With Europe’s banking system plunging towards a Lehman-style event, the OPEC production freeze deal ready to fall apart yet again, and the Federal Reserve threatening to raise rates into recessionary conditions in December, our already floundering fiscal structure is approaching another crisis.

My questions has always been who would the elites rather have in office when this crisis occurs? I’ve said it a hundred times before and I’ll say it again here: with Clinton in office, globalists and international financiers get the blame for any economic downturn. With Trump in office, conservative movements will be blamed. In fact, I suggest anyone who doubts this scenario watch stock market reactions every time Trump rises in the polls or Clinton faces renewed scandal. The narrative is already being prepared — a Trump win equals a market loss.

For those that think it outlandish that the public could be tricked into blaming Trump and conservatives for an economic crisis, I suggest they consider that possession is nine-tenths of the law in the minds of many. People can also be irrational when facing financial ruin. I would remind readers that history is written by the victors. The globalists plan to be victorious in the dismantling of America and our founding principles. Whether or not they succeed is really up to average conservatives and liberty proponents, not Trump.

The FBI’s Move Prepares The Way For Trump

Clinton and the DNC argue that FBI Director James Comey’s announcement of a re-opened investigation is politically motivated. And they are right, sort of. The real motivation, I believe, is that Clinton was never meant to win the election in the first place, and that the elites want Trump placed in power during the final hours of the U.S. economy. Everything else is just a Kabuki dance.

The democrats are crying foul and accusing Comey of “working with Putin,” or working with the alt-right. The nefarious Harry Reid has even accused the FBI of hiding Trump’s supposed ties to the Russian government and violating the Hatch Act.

I think much of this outrage is real, as I believe much of the mainstream media attacks on Trump are coming from people who really think they are waging a propaganda war to get Hillary Clinton elected. This, however, does not mean that the elites plan to install Clinton.

Some might see my position as bizarre. I understand. But equally bizarre to me are some of the rationalizations people attempt to argue when dealing with the Comey revelation.

For example, the argument that the entire re-opening of the investigation is a complex ploy designed by the establishment to distract away from the Wikileaks data dumps. This makes little sense. If anything, the re-opening investigation is only bringing MORE attention to the Wikileaks data, not less. If the elites were hoping to create a distraction, they failed miserably.

The FBI’s announcement ONLY harms the Clinton campaign. Period. Even if it fizzles out, even if they announce that nothing was found, the investigation hitting the news streams so close to election day refocuses all public attention back on Clinton’s corruption and will continue to do so for the next week at least. The idea that the elites hope to use it to help Clinton is nonsensical.

I have also seen the argument that Comey is acting to cover his own posterior, perhaps because of a fear that Trump may steal away a victory. I find this equally absurd. Months back the consensus among alternative analysts was that Comey (placed in the FBI by Obama) was a traitor and the FBI was a puppet agency of the establishment. Now, suddenly, Comey is worried about a possible Trump win and so takes an action which might self-fulfill the prophecy?

Comey does what he is told. The FBI is an owned and operated elitist franchise. They do not go rogue. If the rogue FBI narrative were true and Comey actually feels the need to cover his bases with Trump, then it is only because he knows something the rest of us do not. With Clinton in office, his goose would be cooked after this little incident. Comey only gains an advantage if Trump is slated to win.

Trump May Or May Not Be Aware Of The Plan

The bottom line, according to the evidence I have seen in terms of elitists influence over U.S. elections, is that if Trump wins it will only be because they wanted him to win. The FBI firestorm this past week appears to support my view and we still have another week left for further Clinton ugliness to be revealed. I also expect that if Trump wins, the reaction from conservatives and liberty activists will be that the event was a “miracle,” a shocking upset against the establishment. Much like the reaction to the Brexit referendum. I continue to hold that conservatives and sovereignty champions in Europe and America are being set up to take the fall for a coming global destabilization.

I have not taken this position just to be contrary. If I think about it honestly, my position is truly a losing position. If I am mistaken and Clinton wins on the 8th then I’ll probably never hear the end of it, but that’s a risk that has to be taken, because what I see here is a move on the chess board that others are not considering. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.

That said, if I am right, then I still lose, because Trump supporters and half the liberty movement will be so enraptured that they will probably ignore the greater issue — that Trump is the candidate the elites wanted all along.

If I am right, I cannot say either way if Trump is aware that he will be a potential scapegoat for the elites. With Trump on the way to the White House I can guarantee a Fed rate hike in December. Imagine what a staged war between Trump and the Federal Reserve will do to the U.S. dollar? What a way to destroy the currency’s world reserve status and make way for the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights! I also suspect that widespread rioting is on the schedule as well from various social justice mobs; a perfect excuse for expansive martial law measures, don’t you think?

The point is, as horrifying as a Clinton presidency might be to conservatives (or to everyone), don’t get too comfortable under Trump. The party is just getting started and our vigilance must be even greater with a conservative White House, because, like it or not, everything Trump does is going to reflect on us. We can no more allow unconstitutional activities under Trump than we could under Clinton. If you think the election has been chaotic and confusing so far, just wait until after it is over.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/trump-may-or-may-not-be-aware-of-the-plan-a-move-on-the-chess-board-that-others-are-not-considering_11022016

Post  Pris Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Thanks for the article, Jenetta. Thubs Up  This is pretty much what I've been attempting to say in my own way the whole time.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 am

If You Vote You Can't Compain - Larken Rose on The Corbett Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKmkg6GVDU

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm trying to understand the following three aspects of governance in this solar system (and perhaps beyond):

1. God and Religion.

2. The Visible Secular-Governments.

3. The Sacred and/or Secular Secret-Government(s).

What if this solar system should be run as essentially one big corporation (with thousands of subsidiaries) and a Local-God as a Solar System CEO aka Solar-Deity aka Sun-God?? What if the Police and Military should essentially be "Corporate-Security" and/or "Loss-Prevention" with No Warfare Whatsoever?? I keep getting the sinking-feeling that the original-plan for this solar system was a Benevolent Technocratic-Theocratic Representative-Republic with a Royal-Model Modus Operandi BUT that there was a Hostile-Takeover several thousand years ago, which turned this solar system into a Corrupt War-Zone. I think I'm for and against just about everyone and everything in this solar system. I keep thinking in terms of positive-reinforcement, evolutionary-change, and gradual-refinement. But this makes EVERYONE Angry!! I'm presently withdrawing my attention from a lot of the crazy and controversial stuff. I'm planning on spending most of my time with 8,000 pages of Bible-Commentaries which are more than half a century old!! What Fun!! BTW -- I'm going to see Hacksaw Ridge!! I grew-up hearing about Desmond Doss!! I've often thought about him throughout my life!! But I'm sure the movie will be quite-inaccurate and extremely-gory!! But really, War, Murder, and Mayhem are all Biblical-Concepts!! I wonder if anyone tried to be a Conscientious-Objector in the Old-Testament (especially after being ordered by God to go kill everyone, including the women and children)?? How this harmonizes with "Thou Shalt Not Kill"?? is a burning-question!! What Would Cardinal Spellman Say??

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 am