tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Global warming vs. Climate change

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Global warming vs. Climate change Empty Global warming vs. Climate change

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:33 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Global warming vs. Climate change Empty Re: Global warming vs. Climate change

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:46 pm

7/13/2016  The world underwater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrp9cFjuYnM
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Predictive programming?... Instilling fear and guilt?...

May I redirect to this thread lol:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t9038-agenda-21#124028
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:07 am

7/15/2016
    Anyone who questions climate change would do better than to argue with a road sign than to post their disagreement and expect me to comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtX8Y2iBo0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 am

7/15/2016
    This was taped in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju5-531ggms
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:14 pm

bobhardee wrote:7/15/2016
    Anyone who questions climate change would do better than to argue with a road sign than to post their disagreement and expect me to comment.

There's nothing wrong with a road sign, Bob. Very Happy  I just didn't want to bother stating the obvious, but it seems I've just been egged on haha!

I wanted to spare your thread. cheers  Fine, you asked for it. Crazy Happy

I'm not suggesting it's ALL predictive programming.  It's just something to think about as something not to be overlooked.  There's possibly 'real' climate change (sure, and if so, it's probably natural for the most part [eg. sun cycles, solar system cycles, galaxy cycles, whatever...], has happened countless times in our past, will happen in the future, and there's not much that can [or even should or could] be done to change that IMO).  This is about taking whatever that 'truth' may be and twisting it into bullshite for a cabalistic agenda by saying humans are the cause (the ENTIRE cause the way they go about it).

Anyway, I never expect you or anyone else to comment on whatever I post in this forum (it's nice sometimes, but I don't expect it). Cool  When I post, it's for everyone who is following that thread.  I happened to be over on that Agenda 21 thread and it seemed to be a good little reminder about how facts/information are constantly twisted and manipulated to instill guilt and fear in the masses in order to steer them to think whatever these cabalists want us to think.  It's all the excuse they need to continue, with immunity, to control/subjugate us while poisoning us to keep our numbers down.  They have all kinds of nonsense reasons for this (and maybe they even believe their own nonsense), but that's another topic which is why I only posted a link to the Agenda 21 thread.

You see, I am not even concerned about 'climate change' -- real or not.  Remember how it used to be called 'global warming' and they inundated us with images of polar bears clinging for dear life to melting icebergs?  Eventually, people started to question that so they changed it to 'climate change' so no matter what mother nature does (or doesn't do), they can twist and fabricate it to their advantage.

Global warming vs. Climate change Floatingpolarbearthingy

Global warming vs. Climate change Stock-vector-global-warming-theme-with-polar-bear-illustration-342915692

Global warming vs. Climate change D775e4325fc5b2a128466882b2c04424

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmoonbattery.com%2Fgraphics%2Fglobal-warming-polar-bear

I do care about how there's this little merry band of psychos...  And, we continue to allow them to control our lives and this entire planet as they push ahead their 'new world order' using whoever and whatever works.

I do not think it's wise to separate the question/truth of 'climate change' from the 'bigger picture'. study  

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:54 pm

7/15/2016
    Pris
    I was hoping that you would take with a smile. If you didn't have a good sense of humor, I wouldn't have posted it the way I did.  When I saw your post I was reminded of what my father would say to my mother when he really had it.....with whatever they were arguing about.   He would say....."Frances, you would argue with a sign post."  It had been years since I thought of that memory and I thank you for reminding me and making me smile.    As far as global warming or climate change, it's here and it's now and it's going to get worst.
    Crazy Happy
    :)  :)   :)
    Bob H.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 pm

LOL! I like you, too, Bob. Hugs
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 am

7/20/2016
    Love this. Hang with it....there is good news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7E1v24Dllk
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:49 pm

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Good news?  An Al Gore talk?  Bob, you're joking, right?  He's one of the biggest liars/puppets of them all (clearly, I won't watch the video even if it's a joke).  Notice how comments and ratings have been turned off on the video.  That's probably a clue they don't want people sharing their opinion for OBVIOUS reasons.

And, the other slick , 'upbeat' video with a message of DOOM that's at an elementary school level of comprehension just comes across like fear-mongering guilt tripping paranoia (get 'em while they're young! Very Happy)... I really don't see the point other than to... build up fear-mongering and guilt tripping paranoia for Agenda 21 purposes.  What if what if and what if.  What if flames shot out of my arse?  Somebody is squeezing the 'what if' for all its worth.  I love the gentle and hypnotic, authoritative voice-over 'telling it like it is' ... I feel so much more educated now. tongue  It makes me want to go run off and watch a National Geographic special or The Nature of Things with David Suzuki... Not.  

Isn't it blatantly obvious at this point how it appears that the same bunch of people who are mostly touting 'climate change' (more accurately standing behind those touting 'climate change') are the same ones responsible for pretty much all the environmental pollution and destruction on the planet -- and suffering, disease, poverty, disparity etc. because they control the governments -- and are behind most of the supportive guilt-instilling brainwashing, professionally presented propaganda that goes along with it (funny how having unlimited amounts of money can wrap a shite up with a bow and make it look good)?

IF there's such a thing as man-made 'climate change' (which I don't buy for a sec [air pollution -- NOT including what I think are harmless carbon emissions -- as a problem on its own is something else entirely that seems almost completely ignored while we waste our time considering and debating THIS shite!]), the solution won't come from these people.  Orchestrated or not, they're using the situation to push their agenda.  They've got people buying their bullshite so completely that any attempt to have a conversation exposing it and getting some kind of positive acknowledgement that something MAY actually be amiss is equivalent to beating one's head against a brick wall until it becomes a bloody nib. flower

It's nothing personal, Bob.  I just had to get it out. sunny

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/globalwarming.html
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Pris
    Have you lost whatever little contact you had with REALITY?
    Maybe the only misinformation agent is YOU.
    Bob H.

Get a grip child.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:22 pm

bobhardee wrote:Pris
    Have you lost whatever little contact you had with REALITY?
    Maybe the only misinformation agent is YOU.
    Bob H.

Get a grip child.

Your uh... concern for me is touching, Bob.  Insanely Happy

Btw, I never said you were a misinformation agent.
    It's possible you may be naively oblivious and a wee bit in denial. Oooyeah 1

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.Me822d32f180212aaca22d0e543507544o0%26pid%3D15

My contribution here is about widening the scope of possibilities for consideration.

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-gqY7sQs5pKk%2FUYnAXMsEWZI%2FAAAAAAAAAdU%2FHpWc7blBXUQ%2Fs400%2Fwise_quotes_252Cinspirational_quotes_252Cfunny_quotes_252Clife_quotes_252Clove_quotes__252841_2529_large

When you've been fed a poisoned apple, you don't keep taking apples from the same cart.
    Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg0.etsystatic.com%2F000%2F0%2F5805141%2Fil_fullxfull.339525094

When it comes to this 'climate change' debate...
    Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffunnystatus.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F11%2Ffool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice-shame-on-8067
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:41 am

Hello Bob

I don't want to speak in the name of Pris but I believe you will find
    her posts are aligning with what the following videos are raising for concern
    in the Global Warming agenda.

Climatologist Breaks the Silence on Global Warming Groupthink

Dr. Judith Curry is Professor and former Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Following is her verbal remarks as delivered to last week’s US Senate Commerce Committee Hearing on “Data or Dogma? Promoting Open Inquiry in the Debate Over the Magnitude of the Human Impact on Earth’s Climate.”

https://www.corbettreport.com/climatologist-breaks-the-silence-on-global-warming-groupthink/

Lies, Damned Lies, and Global Warming Statistics

Don’t you hate when Fox News and the other MSM spin-meisters use simple tricks to skew and misrepresent data and statistics? How about when the World Meteorological Organization does it? Or NASA? Or the Journal of Climate? Or GISS? Join James for today’s thought for the day as he shows you some of the grade school level parlour tricks the global warming alarmists use to misrepresent their data and bamboozle the public.

Arrow https://www.corbettreport.com/lies-damned-lies-and-global-warming-statistics/

Climate Change is Unfalsifiable Woo-Woo Pseudoscience

Karl Popper famously said, “A theory that explains everything explains nothing.” So what do you make of the theory that catastrophic manmade CO2-driven “climate change” can account for harsher winters and lighter winters, more snow and less snow, droughts and floods, more hurricanes and less hurricanes, more rain and less rain, more malaria and less malaria, saltier seas and less salty seas, Antarctica ice melting and Antarctic ice gaining and dozens of other contradictions? Popper gave a name to “theories” like this: pseudoscience.

Arrow https://www.corbettreport.com/climate-change-is-unfaslifiable-woo-woo-pseudoscience/

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:13 am

Okay I'm sorry.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:26 pm

bobhardee wrote:Okay I'm sorry.

What are you sorry about Bob ?
    These contrary points of view just show the subject of Global Warming is controversial.
    Up to us to make our own minds about it as we collect and study data all along.

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:34 pm

mudra wrote:Hello Bob

I don't want to speak in the name of Pris but I believe you will find
    her posts are aligning with what the following videos are raising for concern
    in the Global Warming agenda.

Climatologist Breaks the Silence on Global Warming Groupthink

Dr. Judith Curry is Professor and former Chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Following is her verbal remarks as delivered to last week’s US Senate Commerce Committee Hearing on “Data or Dogma? Promoting Open Inquiry in the Debate Over the Magnitude of the Human Impact on Earth’s Climate.”

https://www.corbettreport.com/climatologist-breaks-the-silence-on-global-warming-groupthink/

Lies, Damned Lies, and Global Warming Statistics

Don’t you hate when Fox News and the other MSM spin-meisters use simple tricks to skew and misrepresent data and statistics? How about when the World Meteorological Organization does it? Or NASA? Or the Journal of Climate? Or GISS? Join James for today’s thought for the day as he shows you some of the grade school level parlour tricks the global warming alarmists use to misrepresent their data and bamboozle the public.

Arrow https://www.corbettreport.com/lies-damned-lies-and-global-warming-statistics/

Climate Change is Unfalsifiable Woo-Woo Pseudoscience

Karl Popper famously said, “A theory that explains everything explains nothing.” So what do you make of the theory that catastrophic manmade CO2-driven “climate change” can account for harsher winters and lighter winters, more snow and less snow, droughts and floods, more hurricanes and less hurricanes, more rain and less rain, more malaria and less malaria, saltier seas and less salty seas, Antarctica ice melting and Antarctic ice gaining and dozens of other contradictions? Popper gave a name to “theories” like this: pseudoscience.

Arrow https://www.corbettreport.com/climate-change-is-unfaslifiable-woo-woo-pseudoscience/

Love Always
    mudra

These are very informative eye-opening videos.  Thanks, mudra, for taking the time share them.  

I also found the comments sections to be a treasure trove of people's thoughts.

Here's part of a conversation that I thoroughly appreciate:

oregonstu says:

How about Lies, Damned Lies, and Koch Brothers funded Libertarian corporate deep state fake science global warming statistics?

http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/global-warming/climate-deniers/koch-industries/

To which phreedomphile says:
    The Kochs are globalists, faux Libertarians, going back to their father co-opting the John Birch Society. Despite long ago JBS members having known the intricacies of the world government agenda none of the billionaire brothers used their fortune to educate Americans on this globalist Holy Grail of plans.

David Koch was a board member of the Earthwatch Institute, described by some as a sustainability Agenda-21 promoting organization, he is currently a board member of the uber-globalist Aspen Institute formerly headed by Club of Rome and UN superwonk Maurice Strong, and an the board of Trustees of Rockefeller University. William Koch has been known at times to donate millions more to Democrats than Republicans. While they work both sides, their outward mask is the antithesis of the Rockefellers.

American plutocrat dynasties are known for having family members pull the strings from both sides. It the dialectic, it never goes away it just gets slicker with each generation.

Part of the strategy of the Kochs as “fossil fuel polluter oilgarchs” funding AGW skeptic groups is they can set up the necessary strawman entity for litigation intended to silence critics. This is already being put into motion using the model of the Tobacco lawsuits as precedent to go after any person or group publicly critical of the “accepted science”. It’s an escalation of the attack on free speech against skeptics of the Establishment including threats of fines, jailing, and termination of employment (e.g. the French meteorologist). I view it on par with General Wesley Clark suggesting disloyal Americans (thought crime critics of the global war on terror) should be sent to internment camps.

To which nosoapradio says:
    Thanks for the tip, LibertyLover!… I’d looked into Maurice Strong some time back but I know nothing about the Koch brothers. Must pursue that!

p.s.: I’m somewhat confused as to why folks can understand the art of funding, controlling and profiting from both sides of something when it comes to business and war

but have trouble grasping the concept when it comes to “climate”…??      

Myers says:
    Again, if the stats are being manipulated mainly by the ‘climate change alarmists’ why do the Koch brothers (and others) feel the need to spend tens of millions on fudging their own psywar? If the facts speak for themselves, why haven’t those forces that allegedly have created a false hysteria also suppressed the forces that seek to damp down that hysteria and thereby de-rail the plan ?

It makes no sense.

You cite Fox as a classic exemplar of a disinformation service, yet it is they who are the prime network for voicing doubts about climate science. Why?

To which phreedomphile says:
    If FOX didn’t provide an outlet for climate skepticism in the “conservative” camp, then many in that group would bolt from the mainstream media. Some would settle into controlled op alt media and a subset, finding that lacking or distasteful, would likely migrate to fairly good alternative media sources and start thinking for themselves. TPTB don’t want more serfs to fully awaken.

To which Myers says:
    That is a coherent reply.

If I understand you right, the widespread coverage of climate skepticism in right-leaning mass media outlets is a kind of containment exercise; smoke and mirrors to keep the inquiring minds of the Conservatives ‘on the path’ and suckling from the propaganda teat.

My first thought is that that is quite elaborate. I am familiar with the misapplication of ‘Occam’s Razor’ from those who defend the official 911 narrative (when they claim that insider involvement would have been complex, therefore consideration of such should be rejected per se), however, the two issues are quite different in scope and in terms of the practicalities of information control. It is hard for me to see how a double deception could work unless part of a meta-conspiracy, a power network that is all encompassing.

My second thought is that I still do not understand the role of Exxon’s own research that supports the notion that there was/is significant risk in exploiting carbon fuels for our energy sources that is in the news at present. Why was this suppressed for thirty years ? Is it all part of a longterm plan as well ? The fact that it ties into the known wide scale employment of proven track record disinformation agents and front groups, is all that part of some double bluff, another part of a meta-conspiracy to hoodwink and confuse?

I know that these are not arguments relating directly to one side or other of the scientific dispute, but to be honest, that is a very complex subject area. I thought about just approaching it from a ‘reasonable doubt perspective’ – that it seemed congruous that religiously committed conservatives who hold a faith position that “only God can change the weather”, and who are tied up financially in the fossil fuel industries, are also the ones who are most vocal and determined to be ‘skeptical’ about climate science – even if this means spending huge sums of money on psyops, media and propaganda….
           Qui Bono?

https://www.corbettreport.com/lies-damned-lies-and-global-warming-statistics/
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:33 pm

mudra wrote:
    bobhardee wrote:Okay I'm sorry.

What are you sorry about Bob ?
    These contrary points of view just  show the subject of Global Warming is controversial.
    Up to us to make our own minds about it as we collect and study data all along.

Love from me
    mudra

Bob, if this is about your opinion about the 'climate change debate', mudra's right.  There's nothing to be sorry about.

I do not expect you to agree with anything I say.  Besides, it would be pretty boring around here if we all agreed on everything.
    I can't stand forums that get too mushy.  HugsLuke ..... Wink

If you're sorry about having suggested I'm basically a loon with possibly nefarious intentions and some 'growing up' to do, no worries.  I can take it.
    I like that you're being honest with me... from your point of view, of course. Heh heh

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:42 pm

This was posted three weeks ago. A child has died as a direct result of global warming. Very sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNe5W_eHMtM
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm

It's a great tactic, using the death of a single child to further drive home their agenda, Bob.  It's personalizing the issue to instill guilt because, supposedly, it's our fault, right?  To put this into perspective, how many children have died with no media attention, for example, from vaccinations provided by these same, controlling interests... but they won't speak of it.  And, anyone who tries to speak of it gets ridiculed and/or possibly even killed.  We're getting ahead of ourselves.

Obviously, the planet is warming up, but the question that needs to be answered is, 'Is it our fault, and/or is it a natural trend?'  It is presumed to be a bad thing and our fault right out of the gate and that's not good enough.  Anyone who contradicts this presupposed view is labelled a 'climate denier'.  Bullying tactics and threats do not belong in the scientific debate (or in any debate for that matter), nor does buying off scientists/lobbyists to say what you want to say especially when it means falsifying/misrepresenting data.

We've seen how they manipulate the figures thanks to the videos provided by mudra.  They alter the facts, bend the truth, and even outright lie.

Who do you think owns/runs these mainstream media outlets?  Who is in control of this information?  Could the information be deliberately skewed and falsified by corporate interests?  If we follow the money, where will that lead us?  Is there a pattern here that keeps repeating (on multiple, seemingly unrelated issues) that you can see when you start to pay attention?

They like to use certain phrases before delivering this kind of information to the public.

For example, in the video:

Scientists now believe that the outbreak began when a massive heatwave melted away layers of permafrost and exposed the bodies of anthrax infected reindeer who'd died more than 70 years ago.  

Beside the possibility that they're using that story to hide the purposeful release of anthrax (they've engineered false flags before), let's just focus on the use of language to mislead.  

'Scientists now believe...'

Firstly, which scientists?  Assuming there are some, are they unbiased or are they payed off by special interests to support this story?
    Secondly, using the word 'believe' means it is likely entirely BS.  Any one of us can believe a great many things, that doesn't make our beliefs facts.  It's a common tactic to use the word 'believe'.  You can make up anything after the word 'believe'.

Another example:

All over the arctic right now, scientists are seeing climate change take effect at a rapidly accelerating speed.  Ice sheets are melting, sea levels are rising, and dangerous precedence are being set for the future of our planet.

Wow, that sounds pretty alarmist.  Let's break it down.

'...scientists are seeing...'

Firstly, which scientists?  Again, we have to assume there are some.  Then we have to hope they aren't bought out by big industry/special interest groups.

'...are seeing climate change take effect at a rapidly accelerating speed.'

Secondly, they are suggesting that all scientists in general '...are seeing climate change take effect at a rapidly accelerating speed.'  That's not true.  Not all scientists are seeing this.  It's a blanket statement with actually nothing to back it up.  They just threw it in there followed by the usual parade of alarmist statements taken out-of-context of the bigger picture.  They figure you are too stupid to ask any questions.  It's all part of the 'climate change' brainwashing propaganda.

Thirdly, did you feel a twinge of guilt and fear with the '...dangerous precedence are being set for the future of our planet.'  Yes, they really want you to believe it's our fault and they want you to be scared.

They want your support and cooperation with their Agenda 21 (their 'solution') as they continue to push it through.  This is so much better than outright war with the people...  Take them by stealth.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:40 am

Pris,
    I was discussing this matter with a person whose opinion I value. I have known this man since high school and we were room mates in college. He has traveled the world. He has worked as mud reader for the oil and gas industry. That is a person who reads the mud that comes out of the drill holes and evaluates if the drill will be successful or not. In so doing, he helped bring in a number of gas wells in WY. He was successful enough that he set up his own business and made enough money to retire early. However, for the last 15 years has taught science in his local high school.

When the issue of global warming comes up, he shakes his head and says this is nothing but 8th grade science. Anyone who denies the current carbon build up of the last 100 years is nothing more than man made, hasn't passed 8th grade science. Has there been build ups like this in the past on this planet? Yes. Has it been during the last 13,500 years in which "modern" man has taken hold? NO. So the planet will survive the current build up with little to no problem. Weather humanity survives is highly questionable.

There are a number of political people who believe they can spin any story they want in any direction they want. Global warming being one that has been pinned in a number of directions. My friend will tell you that these people make their living by telling lies that global warming is not real.

Every month I post the global results of extreme climate change. Floods, Fire, and Wind damage have become so common people are starting to think that it has always been like this. It hasn't.
    Bob H
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:48 am

bobhardee wrote:Pris,
    I was discussing this matter with a person whose opinion I value.  I have known this man since high school and we were room mates in college. He has traveled the world.  He has worked as mud reader for the oil and gas industry.  That is a person who reads the mud that comes out of the drill holes and evaluates if the drill will be successful or not. In so doing, he helped bring in a number of gas wells in WY. He was successful enough that he set up his own business and made enough money to retire early. However, for the last 15 years has taught science in his local high school.    

When the issue of global warming comes up, he shakes his head and says this is nothing but 8th grade science.  Anyone who denies the current carbon build up of the last 100 years is nothing more than man made, hasn't passed 8th grade science.   Has there been build ups like this in the past on this planet? Yes.  Has it been during the last 13,500 years in which "modern" man has taken hold? NO.  So the planet will survive the current build up with little to no problem. Weather humanity survives is highly questionable.

There are a number of political people who believe they can spin any story they want in any direction they want.  Global warming being one that has been pinned in a number of directions. My friend will tell you that these people make their living by telling lies that global warming is not real.  

Every month I post the global results of extreme climate change.  Floods, Fire, and Wind damage have become so common people are starting to think that it has always been like this.  It hasn't.  
    Bob H

Yes, Bob.  And, there are people who make their living telling lies that global warming is man-made and those ones are doing waaay better business. Very Happy

Even though both sides are making money, don't you find it curious that so much more money is made convincing everyone of man-made global warming?  Again, those doing the convincing hold both sides of the debate (it's real, it's not real) to play their agenda and also so no one will suspect foul play.  They need 'opposition' for this to work and will even setup 'fall guys' to make it work.  There isn't two sides of the debate -- there is only 'one side' as far as they're concerned.  It's all just to distract us.  They have us arguing about nonsense ('climate change' from man-made CO2 vs 'climate change deniers'). Anyway, you get the point.  

There is no denying the Earth is warming up.  So are the other planets.  Our entire solar system is warming up.  Coincidence?

They don't want us talking about Earth-made and/or Sun-made global warming (you can't tax and oppress people with those).

Could this have something to do with growing planets?...  Is this a galactic phenomena? Question  

I am not convinced our enemy is CO2.  Our enemy is the group of spinmeisters -- those who keep messing with the narrative and keep us in conflict to further their agenda.

Scientists that are mostly paid well and have everything to gain from both sides this 'debate' vs those who are not paid well and have everything to lose speaking out against man-made 'climate change'...Hmmm... That tells me something. Suspect

Maybe we ought to be listening more to the scientists and individuals that have nothing to gain everything to lose by speaking out against, specifically, man-made CO2 'climate change'.  To be clear, they are NOT the ones against global warming.

I'm also thinking 'fossil fuels' are actually abiotic... another interesting topic.

Anywhooo... Whistle  cheers

Last edited by Pris on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:58 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification: They need 'opposition' for this to work and will even setup 'fall guys' to make it work. There isn't two sides of the debate -- there is only 'one side' as far as they're concerned. It's all just to distract us.)
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:54 am

You have 'man-made' bullshite politics (lol).  The political debate is just like the climate debate...  It's the same thing.  If you buy either side, you're hooped. Malletzky

Domestically and internationally, it's quite the clever strategy to keep us fighting amongst ourselves (all of humanity) and bind us up just like a bunch of sticks, wouldn't you say?

Fasci, Fascism
    Global warming vs. Climate change 7f4715bf5fe32182d0e13f189f3d39ee

Global warming vs. Climate change Bellfasci

Global warming vs. Climate change Icke110_01a

http://www.bryannoe.com/Occult/Fasci/bellfasci.jpg

Last edited by Pris on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added 'Domestically and internationally...' and 'all of humanity')
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:21 am

When it comes to actual, man-made impact on the climate and environment,
    maybe we need to be discussing chemtrails and weather geoengineering, hmmm? Whistle

.........................Global warming vs. Climate change 56169639

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mindcontrol.se%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F04%2FChem-Trail
    Global warming vs. Climate change Chemtrails2

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fae%2Fa8%2F6d%2Faea86d82db848d2cda80b810c9e1bd5a

Global warming vs. Climate change 1609572_719793738045737_458105814_n

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fd4%2F10%2F86%2Fd41086c5bf0e04c47af8868de25866ec

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-WoBEhbkEOxg%2FUODT56r5aOI%2FAAAAAAAAAtA%2FT4YqHJvbi5M%2Fs1600%2Fchemtrails%2B3

..............Oh, hey -- get a load of this!

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fasheepnomore.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Fvatican-100-lire-coin-1985-pope-john-paul

.......................Depopulation coin?! Crazy Happy

...................Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fchemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F07%2Fvatican-commemorative-coin-chemtrail-100-lire
    Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fchemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F09%2Fgeoengineering-the-false-climate-of-pope

Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wakingtimes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FChemtrails-Colors

Check this out:
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/01/28/indisputable-database-chemtrail-deniers/

Let's not forget these:
    Global warming vs. Climate change ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geoengineeringwatch.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2Fchemtrails-hendersonville

Chemtrails, Wireless And You
    http://www.zengardner.com/chemtrails-wireless-and-you/

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:50 am