tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Who Am I As The Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Who Am I As The Dream Weaver Empty Who Am I As The Dream Weaver

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:40 am

Some of you know me as Horus years ago, and my twin-flame Natalie Wood who drowned, and it became a mystery. I have established what needed to be shown. In fact, Mother has shown these energies and all the blah-blah I had planned was not needed, it started is dissipate rapidly. What is more important is right now, I'm showing you proof of Other Worlds so many doubt, where is the evidence? I'm not here to spin yarns or tell lies. If I did, I would be going backwards. If a moderator removes this material, it will be Mother who will come down on the culprit, and she will make it known, she has spoken before here through me, and post removed!

The left image shows Natalie a lookalike to Carol Morton (Moreton Bay) I knew when I was 22, Carol was 15, The tea-room in dream at dawn nearby were she lived.
    Who Am I As The Dream Weaver This-p10Who Am I As The Dream Weaver 1938-n10

Image taken at night of a roundabout energy for a shuttle UFO that shows a particular flower Natalie had in her garden
    Who Am I As The Dream Weaver Agapan10

Image shows Natalie looking like Clara in Doctor Who and Mother saying to me Clara is going to pick you up soon!
    Who Am I As The Dream Weaver Jenna_10

Image shows Natalie (with a placed insert image of actress Anna Freil, energy back to Timeline movie and Lady Claire)
    Who Am I As The Dream Weaver Sexy_p10

I do not show images of myself, it serves nothing. I will be forever-young with Natalie. I'm here just to say this is a friendly forum. I hope I have brought some cheers of joy!

I have some other images that will patch together Eva Green to Splendor on the Grass, with Natalie's real name Natasha Gurdin as a Flower in a Garden of Roses.

The Lady Claire I referred to who looked like actor Richard Milligan in Soap and UFO CAFE. Claire's last name was called Underwood. The UFO Cafe and the hardware store in this movie reflects the location of a UFO I posted on land that is also near a hardware store I visit. I planned all this about 10 years ago!

Who Am I As The Dream Weaver The_gr10

I would love to see Natalie wearing this Wedding Dress at Our Reunion, and with the Paris energy! Image is from The Great Race movie!

Natalie shown her energy so strong after this disclosure of the DREAM WEAVER!

Re: If a moderator removes this material, it will be Mother who will come down on the culprit, and she will make it known, she has spoken before here through me, and post removed!
    Mother just said to me, "She will come down so hard on that person!" And what she said on Thursday morning at 5:20 AM; "The whole world is lying, John!"

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am