tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The Dream Visualiser

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Dream Visualiser Empty The Dream Visualiser

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Yes, a Dream Visualiser.
    This is gonna be the next BIG thing: a device that locks your brain to a computer in order to record your dreams.

Mark my words!

Anonymous

The Dream Visualiser Empty Re: The Dream Visualiser

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Perhaps like the holobands in Caprica? That was a kind of fake reality ideal dream thing?

Or perhaps a way of programing more effective than hemysinc?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:11 pm

I have marked your words. Are we living in a fantasy world or what?
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:35 pm

burgundia wrote:I have marked your words. Are we living in a fantasy world or what?

sure we do. we dream all the time actually Very Happy

I've had an interresting "conversation" with my niece few weeks ago. This is what she wrote:

"All that we see or seem is just a dream within a dream............."

and this is what I replied back Mad Very Happy Very Happy

"ha, almost...almost. But really, what we see is only an illusion of a dream. Nothing is real....except the fact that we dream. So what the heck is going on here ???"

So really, what's this life all about? Are we dreaming...now?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Burgundia wrote: I have marked your words. Are we living in a fantasy world or what?
    If they can develop a 'Helmet of Obedience'...
    DARPA develops 'Helmet of Obedience'
    http://saladin-avoiceinthewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/09/darpa-develops-helmet-of-obedience.html
    Friday, October 1, 2010

It looks like our ever-diligent friends at DARPA have been busy creating a contingency plan for the OathKeeper movement. Thanks to a newly-developed pain modulator and behavior modification helmet, any US troops who decide they will obey the Constitution rather than the commands of the global puppet masters will now be getting some remote-controlled motivational persuasion.

Reminiscent of the 'Collar of Obedience' from Star Trek, this new helmet according to it’s creator William J Tyler at Arizona State University, will be able to non-invasively produce all the same effects that are now possible only through deep surgical implants. Employing a form of targeted ultrasound technology, the 'Helmet of Obedience' will be able to manipulate pain and motivational centers in the brain at a finer scale than even current magnetic stimulation.

It’s no mystery what agencies would be interested in this sort of technology and Tyler makes it painfully clear who his handlers are. According to Tyler, “We look forward to developing a close working relationship with DARPA and other Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Communities to bring some of these applications to fruition over the coming years depending on the most pressing needs of our country’s defense industries.” [ref]

Certainly, everyone is well aware how the poor, under-equipped, under-funded largest military industrial complex in the world has such “pressing needs” for this new technology.

But wait there’s more. Tyler is obviously a man with lots of DARPA grant money and time on his hands. When he’s not busy developing the 'Helmet of Obedience', he’s hard at work on another much needed technology that will become a boon to mankind: MyBrainCloud.net.

According to Tyler, “MyBrainCloud.net is a concept application of noninvasive brain stimulation using pulsed ultrasound, which is likely to emerge in the future. The concept is essentially to provide individual users with a personalized connection port through which various brain stimulation protocols can be administered in an open access manner using cloud computing. This technology has many broad applications ranging from at-home medicine to recreational applications such as interactive video gaming and virtual experience downloading.” [ref]

So it looks like Tyler might go down in history as the inventor of not only the Star Trek-style 'Helmet of Obedience' but also the Matrix-style human-machine interface port; two dystopian science fiction inventions in one career. Now that’s a level of achievement even the most egotistical, Harvard-educated, grant whore could be proud of putting on their CV.

The following image is a slide from Tyler’s Helmet of Obedience project. Notice the 'Pain Intervention' and 'Behavioral Reinforcement' applications.
    http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2010/10/darpa-develops-helmet-of-obedience.html
    ... why not a 'Dream Visualiser'?
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

The Dream Visualiser Empty What about, Inception...

Post  immortalisdolor Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm

What about inception?

I was taking a nap today and for the first time in a long while I had a dream I was sleeping and dreaming in the same spot I was sleeping in when I had the dream, and then awoke for about three to five seconds in the dream. Am I still dreaming now? Did I experience three seconds of another reality?

Interesting.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4valYOgyn0

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:48 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:What about inception?

I was taking a nap today and for the first time in a long while I had a dream I was sleeping and dreaming in the same spot I was sleeping in when I had the dream, and then awoke for about three to five seconds in the dream. Am I still dreaming now? Did I experience three seconds of another reality?

Interesting.....

This is wonderfull immortalisdolor... That awareness of being aware is our most precious gift and keeping it on in any reality we are in is our true freedom .
    We are the observer Always.

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:15 am

immortalisdolor wrote:What about inception?

Interesting.....

I know what you mean...I've had this kind of dreams too. The last one occured few years ago...and in my second dream, I was in danger. But I just stayed calm as I knew I'm dreaming in my dream.

The strangest thing was that I was actually able to reach "me" (my consciouss) so far away in the second "dream". As these were exactly the words I told to "myself" consciously "I'm dreaming in my dream, no need to worry".

So after "awakening" in my "real" dream, the danger was gone...And then I just awakend as usual.

btw...I wouldn't be so sure about the fact that your "real" dream lasted only 3-5 seconds... Wink

much respect
    Mall...
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 am

It is March 15th 2011, just awoke after 3 AM to at first what I though was just a dream.

There was shallow water about only around five foot, yet strong and heavy, muddy. I saw some trees, it was dark and cloudy, and a voice of another person I knew sounded as if they were in one of the trees. I was not struggling to move about, I was very much in control, until the voice of the other being warned me. I was then pursued and latched onto at my hand violently by a human under the water, using their teeth. But the problem is, this human was not alive. As I struggled, I finally broke free, and awoke from the dream by being jolted back into my body, realising I was not just dreaming, I was astral travelling.

I can already correlate some of this dream, yet won't mention it now, because it is even more horrid. Just wanted to see what some of you folks thought. I attempted to re-enter that place, and was surrounded by glowing ripples that connected, the first being unpleasant. So I have decided to awaken and make note of it.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:35 pm