tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Inventions 2016

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Inventions 2016 Empty Inventions 2016

Post  bobhardee Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:12 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Inventions 2016 Empty Re: Inventions 2016

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:53 am

blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:01 am

Cool .Very Cool. Seen the invisibility cloak you tube yet ?

I like the indoor aqua/hydroponic fish tank . I want to do a large scale outdoor version of that . Of course they neglect to tell you that you need to feed the fish to make it work but that's okay.

A lot of these technologies become even more amazing when you start combining them . Solar power collecting paper/graphene capacitor/battery plane for Eg. Unlimited flight duration.

Got any more ?
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:27 am

Of the ones above, I like the bomboard jet ski.
    You don't need a trailer!

Post the invisibility cloak. I want to see it.
    Solar wise I keep waiting for the full range solar such that the panel is collecting the full wave of light and not just 20%of it.
    Bob H.
    blue roller
    blue roller

Post  blue roller Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:50 pm

bobhardee wrote:Of the ones above, I like the bomboard jet ski.
    You don't need a trailer!

Post the invisibility cloak.  I want to see it.
    Solar wise I keep waiting for the full range solar such that the panel is collecting the full wave of light and not just 20%of it.
    Bob H.

Bob , I cant figure out how to attach anything with computers otherwise I would have . Never give much time to figuring out anything that uses a keyboard.

I look forward to the explosion of inexpensive gadgetry from 3D printing. Unfortunately , if 3D printing gets taken over by AI we are in big trouble.

I got solar on my workshop now.Enough to run three phase machinery on a sunny day. So I am happy about that . Massively reduced my electricity bill.
    $80 a quarter instead of $320. But you know panels in future will be way more efficient and store energy as well. At least they are cheaper now.

I like to have a mix of high and low tech . Love the gadgets that make life fun and interesting but computers are not my thing.

The Military round here trains with cloaking cammo all the time . It works pretty good except in bright head lights at night . Sometimes you will see an invisible but slightly grey shadow of a person . Its not a perfect cloaking system but it works well at a distance . Once they get within about fifty yards though it starts to be fairly obvious.

Sometimes they will play tricks on me for laughs because they know I am on to them but its all in fun .

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:00 am