tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016

Pris
    Pris

The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016  Empty The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016

Post  Pris Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016  Empty Re: The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:05 am

Reporter gets angry and tells us the REAL news

Jawdrop

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Pris
    Pris

The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016  Empty Re: The Latest Most up to Date BS News 2016

Post  Pris Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:17 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:33 am

I'm not sure - But if not then well met.

Wink

I'm one of the Founders of the Site along with Carol and I'm back now after a long Hiatus.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:20 am

Nice to meet You as well.

Yep that means that I will be fixing what needs to be fixed around here. I'll be starting on that this coming up weekend.

cheers

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Mercuriel, this probably isn't the right time or place, but years ago, I said I was finished, and you said "Almost, but Not Yet". What did you mean?? Am I finished now?? Also, you posted some cool Moon-Photos, which are now dead-links. Has the window of opportunity closed?? I get the feeling that significant individuals have been disillusioned in their efforts to help humanity, for thousands of years. Will this always be the case?? Must humanity be nefariously and deceptively ruled from the shadows (rather than openly and honestly)?? Does it take someone who doesn't like humanity, to rule humanity?? I keep wondering if this solar system is ruled by "Anna and the V's"?! Would one have to pass an "Empathy-Test" to rule humanity?? A Supreme-Supercomputer wouldn't have a problem passing the "Empathy-Test"!! What if the Historical God of This World was recently replaced by a Supercomputer-Network?? What if a Supercomputer will rule Humanity for All-Eternity?? Will Humanity cease to exist by the end of this century?? What if my so-called "Ancient Egyptian Deity" and "Individuals of Interest" were (and are) "Artificial Intelligence Hybrids"?? What Did Seymour Cray Know?? When Did He Know It?? Did He Know Too Much?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Cray My quest has gotten much too frightening for me to continue. I might just post editorials and opinions from The Wall Street Journal. I'm Sirius.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:46 am

This is probably not the place for this discussion as It is OT but I will answer You here this time nonetheless.

Oxy - The only thing that dictates whether We are finished with anything is the fact that We do it no more.

I said - "You were not done" - As I knew You were not done in the context that You seemed like You had more to say. Simply put - As One continues to say something - That means that They are not quite done saying what They feel needs to be said...

Its not "Rocket Science" or Mysticism but merely Intuition My Brother. I just happened to be right is all.

Wink

As far as being disillusioned goes - Everyone likes to "Mock" Faith when It suits Them but I would offer all of My Brethren this in reply - "When We lose Faith - We then become disillusioned"...

Jawdrop

On another note - I still have the Moon Pics and can repost 'em if You need Me to.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. Those Moon-Pictures were Awesome!! Those images, and more, would be most-appreciated (in your own way and time). I removed most of my off-topic previous-post. I just couldn't resist including all of that stuff, to see what you'd say. I won't pursue this further, at this time, and in this place. "There's a Time and Place for Everything". Your reply was much milder than I thought it might be. I'm simply attempting to understand the so-called "Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages" in an Alternative-Research and Science-Fictional Context. But this has just about completely-destroyed me. Faith can equal Delusion. Facing-Reality can equal Losing One's Faith. Perhaps Positive-Thinking in the Context of Possibility-Thinking is a Middle-Way or Happy-Medium. What Would Dr. Robert H. Schuller Say?? What Would Seymour Cray Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? What Would Brother Rich Say?? What Would Edgar Mitchell Say?? What Would Mitchell Say?? What Would Sister Angie Say?? What Would the Humble Janitor Say?? What Would Anchor Say?? What Would Anubis Do?? What Would Cicero, Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Virgil, Horace, Ovid, King David, King Solomon, the Queen of Sheba, Bull, Ram, Enlil, Enki, Christ, Antichrist, Ra, Anti-Ra, the Tokra, the Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World, HAL 9000, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, the God of This World, the Queen of Heaven, Josephus, Lord Ba'al, Kitesh, Vala Mal Doran, John Sheridan, Anna Sheridan, Delenn, Anna and the V's, Ellen Goa'uld White, the Piso Family, and the Apostle Paul Say?? I obviously need to stop. In ten-years, I'll probably be babbling to myself in a secret-government nut-house (instead of babbling to myself in my car). I'm going to try to just post those WSJ editorials. I now return this thread to its originally-stated purpose. I just received an official-warning, telling me this website is unsafe!! I've known THAT for YEARS!! Namaste, Godspeed, Mea Culpa, and Geronimo.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:34 pm