tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
devakas
Linda
malletzky
tacodog
mudra
giovonni
lawlessline
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
Suriel
Carol
Studeo
21 posters

Are we living in a designer universe?

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:Tom, it's interesting you mentioned the sun as a portal because I've heard that before. What do others here think of Pane's advice... head for the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and black hole and wait for the galactic wave?

I think it's a very bad idea. But I've voiced that before on my thread. I do very much think the sun is a portal. but I firmly believe here is where you should stay if you want to ascend. And the preparations of this universe are making sure this planet is ascending with us. In fact it's Mothers ascension, and we are her children here, getting prepared for her ascension.

Staying on the surfing front for this one.

If you think of the Galactic wave or Plane being the crest of the wave as it curls round the breaking point of the wave and the celestial plane. Now the Galactic center is where the wave closes in on itselfbehind the surfer. One of the best things in surfing is slowing the board to get suck in to the tube, or green room. The problem is here, and Brook you right on the money. If the wave sucks us too far back the wave gobbles us up. But if we get it just right, the wave shoot us out the otherside with such a force that we will be in a really peaceful place to live.

The question is, can we ride a tube or have fun on the cresh of the wave. The choices are for us to make, that is the 2012 connundrum. Obviously the choices are much greater than what can be explained through surfing termenology.

But I think Brook we have to play with aspect aswell??? You've got the front view so you can see the end of the route better. What you think?
    mudra
    mudra

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  mudra Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Carol wrote:Tom, it's interesting you mentioned the sun as a portal because I've heard that before. What do others here think of Pane's advice... head for the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and black hole and wait for the galactic wave?

I perceive the world as metaphoric and a miror of our inner world.
    The Sun is our Heart and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy is miroring Source.
    The changes that take place there in are our inner changes .
    Heart is our portal and our sun it's reflection .
    The universe is constantly reminding us of who we are in his unique allegoric way.
    Our journey is a about going back to Source , to the simplicity of I Am.
    Because we like allegories to orient ourselves we believe it's a destination across space and time or dimensions.
    However when we remove all beliefs we wake up from the dream , we find ourselves in the Love of Creator and see we are already home.

Love Always
    mudra

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:50 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Brook wrote:

I think it's a very bad idea. But I've voiced that before on my thread. I do very much think the sun is a portal. but I firmly believe here is where you should stay if you want to ascend. And the preparations of this universe are making sure this planet is ascending with us. In fact it's Mothers ascension, and we are her children here, getting prepared for her ascension.

Staying on the surfing front for this one.

If you think of the Galactic wave or Plane being the crest of the wave as it curls round the breaking point of the wave and the celestial plane. Now the Galactic center is where the wave closes in on itselfbehind the surfer. One of the best things in surfing is slowing the board to get suck in to the tube, or green room. The problem is here, and Brook you right on the money. If the wave sucks us too far back the wave gobbles us up. But if we get it just right, the wave shoot us out the otherside with such a force that we will be in a really peaceful place to live.

The question is, can we ride a tube or have fun on the cresh of the wave. The choices are for us to make, that is the 2012 connundrum. Obviously the choices are much greater than what can be explained through surfing termenology.

But I think Brook we have to play with aspect aswell??? You've got the front view so you can see the end of the route better. What you think?

Well Tom, I don't know if my front view is any better than my perceptions of the information received. But here goes. And I wish Lionhawk was here, but he is resting. He and I together get these "views", and with a third party to these views, it goes something like this. The sun is indeed paramount to what reflects here. Remember the video of Nissam where he was showing the SOHO view of a comet and the sun at a very key point blew the comet off track....and it would appear that it was heading very close to here...,if not directly?

Well keeping that in mind, imagine this huge wave of what I would term "universal consciousness" heading toward us. Now keep in mind the sun being a portal, with the ability to direct this waves trajectory, and it's effect on our solar system. we've actually seen a shuffle of two other planets here within this solar system. And in that "dance" of the planets, the magnetic pull and push of such a dance, holding our field upon that wave. While that wave coming has an effect on frequency levels within the dance.

I'm not too sure if I'm explaining it properly, but between the sun and these two other planets, we not only hold the position, but frequency levels rise in conjunction. Like the "mirroring" effect Instigator has been working with, the sun will do it's thing, and the wave will have a somewhat shielding effect between the magnetic fields of the two planets.

Did that make any sense at all...haahaha....where is Lionhawk when I need him. I've always been of the mind set...leave "science to the scientists". So when I try to explain something that should be easy to explain, I'm sure I must be screwing it up somehow. geek

What I am not screwing up in this, is that wave that is coming is actually been explained as "universal consciousness"....and when you look at it in that aspect...it makes lots of sense. Now coincidentally, we were made aware of the exact same thing happening in the constellation Pegasus. And it was fairly recent...like about a month ago. It would seem there was another key planet there where a wave of this consciousness that raised the level of that sector, and a very similar ascension happened there.

Oh boy...hope I didn't screw that explanation up too badly. When Lionhawk wakes up, I'll have him grade me....I may get detention and extra homework Rolling Eyes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Okay then, now that I have sufficiently confused everyone on that.....I do think that 19.47 is the key point. As in mapping the point of change. If you thing about how we use our merkaba to travel...remember the 19.47, and vortex theory of it.

Last year I was trying to figure out a way to map the milky way and find out where the 19.47 was in respect to time here. I did a post about it, and tried to see if anyone could map the milky way and figure out the 19.47 point. I truly believe there is a key to this.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Beren wrote: I feel that we are experiencing a sort of gathering if you will.
    Many are here for something that will happen soon.
    Each one of us is in a process of re discovering our tools,weapons,powers for bringing everlasting glory to I AM.
    Thus we will experience being on the throne with I AM as well as Christ was and is on the throne with I AM.

Time has come.
    I agree 100%.
    The time has come.
    Blessings.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Brook wrote:[Well Tom, I don't know if my front view is any better than my perceptions of the information received. But here goes. And I wish Lionhawk was here, but he is resting. He and I together get these "views", and with a third party to these views, it goes something like this. The sun is indeed paramount to what reflects here. Remember the video of Nissam where he was showing the SOHO view of a comet and the sun at a very key point blew the comet off track....and it would appear that it was heading very close to here...,if not directly?

Well keeping that in mind, imagine this huge wave of what I would term "universal consciousness" heading toward us. Now keep in mind the sun being a portal, with the ability to direct this waves trajectory, and it's effect on our solar system. we've actually seen a shuffle of two other planets here within this solar system. And in that "dance" of the planets, the magnetic pull and push of such a dance, holding our field upon that wave. While that wave coming has an effect on frequency levels within the dance.

I'm not too sure if I'm explaining it properly, but between the sun and these two other planets, we not only hold the position, but frequency levels rise in conjunction. Like the "mirroring" effect Instigator has been working with, the sun will do it's thing, and the wave will have a somewhat shielding effect between the magnetic fields of the two planets.

Did that make any sense at all...haahaha...

What I am not screwing up in this, is that wave that is coming is actually been explained as "universal consciousness"....and when you look at it in that aspect...it makes lots of sense. Now coincidentally, we were made aware of the exact same thing happening in the constellation Pegasus. And it was fairly recent...like about a month ago. It would seem there was another key planet there where a wave of this consciousness that raised the level of that sector, and a very similar ascension happened there.
    [/i]

Oh boy...hope I didn't screw that explanation up too badly. When Lionhawk wakes up, I'll have him grade me....I may get detention and extra homework Rolling Eyes

Brook wrote:Okay then, now that I have sufficiently confused everyone on that.....I do think that 19.47 is the key point. As in mapping the point of change. If you thing about how we use our merkaba to travel...remember the 19.47, and vortex theory of it.

Last year I was trying to figure out a way to map the milky way and find out where the 19.47 was in respect to time here. I did a post about it, and tried to see if anyone could map the milky way and figure out the 19.47 point. I truly believe there is a key to this.

Brook,

Ounds right to me. Sounds a bit like Budha when he was talking about the Sitar, how the player tuned the strings. This is the moment he saw through the dimensions and started the journey to the tree.

As for the 19.47 portals. Will have to brush up on that. Do you have any short over view? The milky way may not work totally on that as it is a disc rather than a sphere????? The basic rules apply but a twist must be made in the way of structure of the portals?

The design of the universe is totally onlong those lines though.

He is another thing.

Planetary harmonics.
    http://ray.tomes.biz/plan-wav.gif

This comes from a good thread on http://thunderbolts.info/

Now here is the second part.
    There appears to be a real basic coding. Not sure if people have seen this before but I just run through it quickly. It's obvious to me and could be old hat, so sorry if repeating.

1 Planet Mercury Has a straight Northern southern pole connection.
    http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/planets/planfoto/mercury/merctemp.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/planets/mercslid.htm&usg=__6rtK0hR55eDH8BovD4LSDYOXY9Q=&h=240&w=320&sz=12&hl=en&start=65&sig2=4FmfNmNsTJ99Ppo8uCwvGg&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Wh3IvtGhsKryqM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=118&prev=/images%3Fq%3DThe%2Bpoles%2Bof%2BMercury%26start%3D60%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=EFH5TNHbHYLsOYL57LgN

2 Planet Venus. This shows the 8 or double pole.
    http://media.nowpublic.net/images//fa/a/faa8789762032748116ed32499311e61.jpg

3 Planet Our home. This shows the north andsouth poles of the earth. But through the magnetic field.Please see attached file.

4 Planet. Mars Ok So Mars is caught between harmonics a bit. But looks like it is going from a triangle to a square???
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Mars_NPArea-PIA00161_modest.jpg

5 Planet Jupiter.

http://www.feandft.com/Polar_Vortex_Geometries_for_Saturn_and_Jupiter_web.jpg

6 Planet and its hexagon. Saturn.

http://weirdthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/saturnhexagon1-460x276.jpg

So its seem like the design of the universe is based on "Sesame Street" counting.

1haa haa haa,2haa haa haa,3haa haa haa,4 haa haa haa

But don't forget to catch that wave to the sun.

http://www.belikenature.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sun_thro_wave2.jpg
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm

As for the 19.47 portals. Will have to brush up on that. Do you have any short over view? The milky way may not work totally on that as it is a disc rather than a sphere????? The basic rules apply but a twist must be made in the way of structure of the portals?

there is lot's of information on the 19.47. Here is just some of it

Sacred geometry is a term applied to universal principles as demonstrated by applied mathematics and quantum astrophysics. Since neither I, nor I suspect most of you, have much knowledge of such subjects, I shall attempt to simplify it. One of the most dramatic and significant numbers in sacred geometry is 19.47. In planetary terms many key energy uprisings occur at or close to 19.47 degrees above or below their equator. Solar flare activity on the surface of our Sun is most frequent and dramatic at 19.47 degrees; the Great Dark Spot on Neptune is at 19.47degrees; and Jupiter's Great Red Spot – a dense energy centre – is to be found at, you guessed it, 19.47 degrees. On Mars, the great mountain known as Olympus Mons sits at approximately19.47 degrees. (How appropriate that whatever happened at Roswell happened in 1947!!)

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/louxsie/cydonrant.htm

I did a whole thread at AV1 which it their reference that a forum member here is referring to...but I cannot access it now as AV1 is down

they are following this over at the avalon forums: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724

What is 19.47? in Sacred Templar Geometry

Gravity is a disease of the Earth due to her lack thereof the sun's radiant energy. And just as disease is a symptom of an underlying cause, there too goes gravity manifesting as an effect of a greater causal factor.So, we must look at all the angles and points using these coordinates to isolate the intention of an overall message, so that we might see what relationship we share.

When I saw the equation; L2=EM if(cv) [(hv) (1/2mv2)] =L2, I didn't hear someone say it, nor did I see that written. It took months to align these symbols to a picture in my mind. Then as I labeled it with the correct symbols for understanding,more pictures in my head would surface to be analyzed. An ongoing process, as if the acknowledgment of the information downloaded once became conscious, more would move through the subconscious to be acquired.

What I saw and had to work out was an image spinning counter clockwise.....when it stopped, one hand like that on a clock,the larger one was pointing at 120 degrees longitude. The other, the small one was fixed at 45 degrees NW latitude. Just that portion of the image spoke volumes, which took months of synchronicity and confirmation searching through piles of old books......(the artifact in the rubble of time) before I could move on to the next step.....

And gravity = time is what I now assume to be the anomaly.....a figure of speech that relates the relationship of effects resultant of one causal factor converging on expression through an index of refraction....

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=15397

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Brook,

OK got the 19.5 thing. I get at the same thing but have to go through1 step to get from the tetrahegron before you can get to the 19.5° line. As far as I see it, the 19.5 has to go through the next step of Tetra compression to get to the 19.5.

As far as I can tell, if you were to do a tetra in the circle. the 19.5 would give to glode a far greater oval shap than it is. I go for the 30-33° line in the inner tetra but the 19.5 on the secondary 12 tetra shape.

Also there is the spiral effect to take into account.

I agree with the 19.5 but arriving there in a different way.

But if you spiral out the portals are not on the 19.5 but slightly off. 30-33° may be?

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Blowdup

Haramein's stuff~is the bomb Double Thumbs Up

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

giovonni wrote:Blowdup

Haramein's stuff~is the bomb Double Thumbs Up

With you on that. He truely is a free thinker, as all, am very indebted to him in that respect.

You must have seen the 8 hr video on Google?

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#[/googlevideo]

[googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6151699791256390335#docid=-1895475242307393956[/googlevideo]

Worth watching Shocked

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:01 pm

I thought I'd add some food for thought regarding the 19.47 projections and relevance.

Sun Spots and 19.47
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 1024

Sunspots appear where the sun becomes very
    active, usually at the 19.47 degree latitude. Nissam discovered,
    contrary to prior opinion, that sun spots reflect fire being sucked
    into a collapsing black hole while emitting steam (H2O). Nissam also
    noted that multiple sun spots always occur in opposite polarity. When
    you have a vortex going one way in the Coriolis Effect you have another
    going on at another point on the opposite side. They generate a link at
    the middle and that link is the singularity. Sun spots are huge
    vortices going toward singularity at the center of the black hole.
    That’s why you see fire being sucked in. What’s being shot out? Water!
    (steam).

Most telescopes that observe the sun are owned by the VATICAN. There
    was a video released showing an object at least as big as the earth
    hitting the sun. The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun.”
    Astrophysicists emailed NASA and asked them about this so-called comet
    because it didn’t have a tail. They wanted to know what it was. NASA
    pulled the video from the net and later put the video back up, editing
    in a tail on the “comet”. When analyzed, the stars in the video are
    going from left to right because of the path the probe is orbiting.
    Some small white “dots” hit the camera lens but there is clearly one
    object going toward the sun against the other movements in the video. Then
    this object takes a 90 degree turn into the sun. “The only comet I know
    of (that does a 90 degree turn) has little windows in them and little
    guys waving.” The “comet” entered the sun at 19.47 degrees latitude showing
    a plasma ejection coming out of the entry spot. A spaceship the size of
    the earth needs to go into a black hole bigger than their ship size,
    hence the sun. Smaller ships can come and go through sun spots in the
    earth such as volcanoes.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Shocked

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18715&print=1

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Doubletet1

On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.

On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5 degrees.

On Earth:

Mauna Loa, Hawaii (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 155 degrees 37 minutes W)
    The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea
    volcano on the island of Hawaii.

Mexico City, Mexico (19 degrees 23 minutes N, 99 degrees 10 minutes W)
    The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan is at 19.6 degrees north.

Dzibalchen, (Yucatan), Mexico (19 degrees 28 minutes N, 89 degrees 46 minutes W)

Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island (19 degrees 18 minutes N, 81 degrees 26 minutes W)

Mount Emi Koussi, Chad, Africa (19 degrees 47 minutes N, 18 degrees 34 minutes E)

Mount Kalsubai, (near Bombay), India (19 degrees 33 minutes N, 73 degrees 43 minutes E)

Mountain near Xiangkhoang, Laos (19 degrees 17 minutes N, 103 degrees 17 minutes E)

Mountain near Potosi, Bolivia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 66 degrees 22 minutes W)

Yasur Volcano, Tanna Island, Vanuatu (South Pacific Ocean) (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 169 degrees 25 minutes E)

Mount Samuel, Northwest Territory, Australia (19 degrees 13 minutes S, 134 degrees 8 minutes E)

Gweru, Zimbabwe, Africa (19 degrees 31 minutes S, 29 degrees 49 minutes E)

On Mars:

the "vast" Olympus Mons shield cone volcano is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Jupiter: the "red spot" which is an obvious vortex is at 19.5 degrees.
    On Neptune: in 1986 Voyager II discovered a similar spot at 19.5 degrees north.

Based on Richard Dannelley's book, Sedona: Beyond the Vortex and Bruce Rawles

Why '19.5 degrees' is Significant

19.5 degrees is the angle that's been found by researchers (Richard C.
    Hoagland, Stanley McDaniel, Erol Torun, Horace W. Crater, etc.) to be
    repeatedly encoded in the structures of Cydonia.

It is viewed as a definite 'signal in the noise' - some kind of a
    'message' left there by some intelligence. 19.5 is called t, the
    'tetrahedral constant', because of its significance in tetrahedral
    geometry (a tetrahedron is a pyramid shape composed of four equilateral
    triangular sides): the apexes of a tetrahedron when placed within a
    circumscribing sphere, one of the tetrahedron's apexes touching the
    north pole, the other three apexes touch the surface of the sphere at
    19.5 degrees south latitude.

Why this number would be important to the builders of the Martian
    structures is not clear (though Hoagland is theorizing that it has to
    do with what he calls "hyperdimensional physics").

Nile Time-Map & tetrahedral geometry -- 19.5 degrees
    http://prophetic.simplenet.com/elysium/nile-timemap.htm

The emphasis on 19.5 degrees is not confined to the Martian structures.
    It has been found to be associated with various ancient structures here
    on earth - Giza pyramids, Avebury (the largest stone circle in the
    world, near Stonehenge), Pyramids of the Sun and Moon at Teotihuacan,
    etc.

It is also worth noting that the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius,
    the brightest star in the sky which was extremely important to ancient
    Egyptians, is an equilateral triangle which can be viewed as a
    2-dimensional representation of a tetrahedron; and in the Egyptian
    translation, it means a doorway... a sort of 'stargate'. Curiously, it
    has also been observed that 19.5 degrees is closely linked, for some
    reason, with the NASA space missions (for example, Mars Pathfinder
    landed at 19.5 degrees lat. of Mars on July 4, '97).

In fact, not only did Pathfinder landed at 19.5 N, the longitude
    of the landing site was approximately 33 W - which is the very number
    of the longitude of the apex of the Great Bend of the Nile (33 E)! Now,
    this strongly insists on the relevance of the Nile numbers, and someone
    behind the scenes is well aware of it. As we move on, the number, 19.5,
    will also be very important in my Nile Time-map theory.

Perhaps, as the Nile-Mars connection bridged by '19.5' appears to
    suggest, Mars was somehow involved during the 'Prometheus / Pandora
    period'.

http://www.vortexmaps.com/planets.php

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Now with that in mind....try to look at the Milky Way from this angle and try to map if it's possible to the 19.47. Where would the vortex be in relation to our solar system.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 MilkyWaynewmed

Most of this information I've taken from my old thread at AV1 where I was researching it a bit. Cool

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Milky_way_galaxy_sun05
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Wouldn't you know it. My whole life living next to volcanos only to end up at the mother lode and on top of hot spot of the planet.
    Mammoth Mt. - Mt. Diablo - Yellowstone and now... tada, Mauna Kea

Mauna Kea is literally my back yard on the north slope.

The largest shield volcano is at 19.6 degrees north. This is Mauna-Kea
    volcano on the island of Hawaii.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Indeed Carol, you would seem to have a front row seat.

At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii.
    But more interestingly: look here
    It talks about the Sacred Templar Geometry

Cydonia and the pyramids, rests at 19.47' from the equator. On Earth,
    pyramids are exact at 19.47' north of the equator on the Yucatan
    peninsula in Mexico. Hawaian pyramids are at 19.47' north of the
    equator as well.

The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on
    the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by
    modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes
    earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480
    years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of
    global cataclysms left in earth's historic and geologic record.

When the earth's circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064...

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of
    the Roswell crash itself (1947)...produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28

...Latitude 33.28°

This latitude, 33.28° multiplied by PI (3.141592653589...) results in a
    longitude 104.56° ... pinpointing the exact coordinates of the disc
    impact site near Roswell NM.

Additionally the number 2012 can be calculated with a form of the
    number of the exact Roswell crash site latitude, 33.28° and the year of
    the Roswell event itself, 1947:

19.47 x 3.328 = 64.80

Between July 1947 and March 2012 there are 64.80 years.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17117471/W...rt-Green-Field

A three dimentional sphere with a 3D pyramid inside it with it's tip
    aligned to North or South (both ways would create The Star of David)
    where the base of the pyramid touches the sphere this is latitude 19.47.

More stuff here:
    http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/louxsie/cydonrant.html

And here:
    http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/louxsie/cydonrant.html

courtesy of Ammit from AV1 on the thread I started over there

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Brook massive appologies for posting really late on this one.

So the 19.47° within the circle doesn't fit as far as my maths work.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Seal_of_Solomon_%28Simple_Version%29.svg

If you look at the flat angles of this you have there are four equalateral triangles that make up the limits of the circle. So 180°/4= 45°That means the line mentioned on this should equal 45° not 19.5°. If it was 19.5° then you would not have a tetrahedron due to the fact that you would have to ilongate the triangles to get the 19.47° line. The reason for the 19.47 is that the tetrahedron sits under the surface of the planet and doesn't reach the surface, such as it does on the sun.

Quote from Brook
    "A three dimentional sphere with a 3D pyramid inside it with it's tip
    aligned to North or South (both ways would create The Star of David)
    where the base of the pyramid touches the sphere this is latitude 19.47."

So in theory this is not the case????

The butterfly effect.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/Sunspot-bfly.gif

So this is why the sun spots show up mostly within the region between 10 and 30°.

The reason the 19.5 comes into play is the fact that it is the second layer of the energetic field produced by any sphere within space. This give the basic structure to the sphere and then you add various position features of the sphere to see what is produced on its surface.

The earth is in a perfect position to reproduce this tetrahydron. The true energies lay on the 30° line if using the tetrahydron properly you come up with places like. Mount Kalash, shiva's home. and he great Pyramids of Egypt. The 19.5 doesn't really work on the natural aspect.

The red spot of Jupiter is 22°
    Olympus Mons is 18° north
    The neptune spot drifts between 27.5 and 17.5 ° take the average and you get 22°Hmmm just like Jupiter.

So what is 22 all about? In numerology it is the master number. There are 22 letters in the Jewish alphabet.

General

The 22 elements by which God created the world.

At his Ascension, by twenty-two times Jesus blesses the creation.

"The Word of God is at the 22th level of conscience. The cosmic conscience would subdivide indeed into 24 dimensional or spiritual levels. The maximal conscience level, the 24th, would be attributable only to the God-Father and the 23th level would be considered as being an energy protective area surrounding the level 24. The 22th level of conscience would be also that of the antique Elohim also named the 24 Ancients." Read more here. http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu22.php

T
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Well dang! It's about time! LOL

Now you've gone and done it...thrown a wrench in it for me.
    scratch

Seriously though...I will check into these links and try to figure this out again. That being said...got one for ya....Tonga...what degree would that be at? I keep getting this hit on Tonga for some strange reason...now my thought was that if the earth tilt was enough it might put Tonga at that 19.47 mark or close enough possible 19.50...but that is only because I'm trying to make a connection.

Guess I have to revisit this and I will certainly take into consideration what you've posted here...thanks!

There seems to be some serious volcanic activity there but for about the last few months I've been getting these strange indications that something is significant there to keep an eye on...just not sure what yet.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:48 pm

BTW.....I do see what you are saying here....and it does make sense...hence the wrench Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 599874

I
    f you look at the flat angles of this you have there are four equalateral triangles that make up the limits of the circle. So 180°/4=45°That means the line mentioned on this should equal 45° not 19.5°. If it was 19.5° then you would not have a tetrahedron due to the fact that you would have to ilongate the triangles to get the 19.47° line. The reason for the 19.47 is that the tetrahedron sits under the surface of the planet and doesn't reach the surface, such as it does on the sun.

Sorry btw for throwing Tonga into the mix....but for the last few weeks I've been getting "hits" in this area and presumed it was due to that 19.47 factor.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Well well...lookie here.... Shocked

I figured I could find the latitude from USGS as I knew there was a recent earthquake there......-22.714

5.0 2011/07/11 13:01:12 -22.714 -174.610 49.9 TONGA REGION

So what is 22 all about? In numerology it is the master number. There are 22 letters in the Jewish alphabet.

General

The 22 elements by which God created the world.

At his Ascension, by twenty-two times Jesus blesses the creation.

"The Word of God is at the 22th level of conscience. The cosmic conscience would subdivide indeed into 24 dimensional or spiritual levels. The
    maximal conscience level, the 24th, would be attributable only to the God-Father and the 23th level would be considered as being an energy
    protective area surrounding the level 24. The 22th level of conscience would be also that of the antique Elohim also named the 24 Ancients."
    Read more here. http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu22.php
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 am

Brook wrote:Well dang! It's about time! LOL

Now you've gone and done it...thrown a wrench in it for me.
    scratch

Seriously though...I will check into these links and try to figure this out again. That being said...got one for ya....Tonga...what degree would that be at? I keep getting this hit on Tonga for some strange reason...now my thought was that if the earth tilt was enough it might put Tonga at that 19.47 mark or close enough possible 19.50...but that is only because I'm trying to make a connection.

Guess I have to revisit this and I will certainly take into consideration what you've posted here...thanks!

There seems to be some serious volcanic activity there but for about the last few months I've been getting these strange indications that something is significant there to keep an eye on...just not sure what yet.

SOrry about the wrench that'll be from the mechanics of the Earths' Geo-Magnetic energy system.

As for Tonga, well, I have a friend here from Nouvelle Caladonia, and we have been looking into this aswell. I have come to the conclusion, that this is the part of the world where we will see the new lands springing up. The reurn of Atlantis. This could be due to the fact that we will go from a three line vibration to a four line vibration. This is to do with the Geomagnetic lines going from 3 to 4.

Back onto the number 22. It is special due to certain things. It can only be devised by 1,2,11 and 22.both 11 and 22 just being the double of the original divides. So in theory the number 22 can only be devided by 1 and 2. Alot of 1s and 2s there. 22 Is not too far from the double sun cycle, or complete cycle. 11 years for the southern cycle and 11 yrs for the northern cycle.
    This gives the fliping of the poles effect of the sun.

Need to work on number crunching the rest of the cycles, celestial, solar system and galatic.

I Will be back on that one.

Any other thoughts on the Tonga thing. Is it just volcanoes?

Its so good to be back.

Anyone else got thoughts on this SUriel? Malletzky, Lion Hawk or Orthodoxy?

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 am

Well not exactly Tom. I've never been good in understanding nummerology as such.

But I just used google earth to explore the Tonga region and after I "went" a bit higher to determine the exact location of Tonga in the pacific, I was amazed to discover that I was actualy looking on something that looks like an entire continent under watter (almost as big as Australia), with New Zeeland on the south as almost the only visible part left and Papua / Indonesia in the west. And that many smal islands and archipelagos (as Tonga) along of course.

But I guess I am not the only one and not the first one who's noticed this.

According to all of this research here in the mists, according to something metaphysically which I received when I was once trying to connect with mother Earth and when She pointed this part of the world to me as I was asking questions, I would not be surprised if your bellow mentioned quoute comes real:

I have come to the conclusion, that this is the part of the world where we will see the new lands springing up. The return of Atlantis

Oh, and one last thing: The return of Atlantis: if assuming that there must have been an advanced civilization and they were located on that (now under watter) continent, I could really have a clue why so many atom bombs were blasted under watter exactly in this region.

Could it be, that someone might want to destroy something? Like an evidence of this ancient civilization perhaps? Or to destroy any possible vortexes and hereby interrupt the possible return of many advanced souls and the return of Atlantis?

I know...a lot of speculation here Wink

Much respect
    Mall
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Malletzky,

I am not a great fan of numerology because it depends who defines the number. But I knew that you had a key to the situation. I had never thought about the bombing and yes, that sort of rings alarms in the soul. Destroying any evidence that would put the skids on alot of things.

I like yor connection with the earth and that is the key that I think you are helping with. Although only speculation it helps the clear the thinking in regards to why when and how questions.

If this planet is following a design layed down by nature, it would follow the simular paths to the previous planets. Nature has a lovely way of repeating itself. So looking at mars, are we heading that way. Obviously not for many lifetimes from now.

This is, or could be a connection to the Pyramids. I feel that the pyramid builders were abit ahead of their time. The Ps are a triangle with a four sided base. This gives the idea that they were between the 3 and fourth dimension. It was also a way of bring the earth forward to the fourth dimension. The tapping into a vibration that we are now starting to experience.

I will have to upload a video to youtube to help explain this. SO let me do that and will be back.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, Lionhawk is the one who wanted me to start a thread simply titled "TONGA". In my session work recently I came across several things...I'll list them.. One was the heliosphere, Oorts cloud and Tonga. And there is a connection to all three. Exactly what I'm not sure. But I keep getting this "pressure valve" impression where Tonga is concerned. Not sure if that makes sense..but it is what I'm seeing. Now add to that this alien faction and you have a real mystery. I came across this group of aliens as an "energy signature" within the same sesssion...and I know virtually nothing about them. The Arcturinas from Arcturus. The only things I've seen are mostly form channeled information which I really do not like to use. I don't channel for the very reason it's just too akin to possession. And when you are not in control of your own words....it just seems wrong to me.

Now the one thing that sparked my interest is that Edgar Casey talked about them....and coincidentally also talked about Atlantis. It seems in my session I see this group and Tonga....possibly being Atlantis.....and it connected something. Now I'm planning on doing more session work...which btw is more like "remote viewing" when I get energy signatures like that....but I've not done so yet. When I do of course I will share anything significant...especially when it comes to this particular subject.

The 22 blew me away....as that would seem to track with what you posted and I'm now looking into this further as well.

Waiting for your video to get an idea what you are presenting on the Pyramid connection. AS I'm sure you are aware I have some connection to as well. Only adding that frequency is a big part of the placement of the Pyramid and it's intended purpose.
    F sharp being one frequency within the kings chamber....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=212741&postcount=189

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=212770&postcount=193

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=212777&postcount=194

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=212826&postcount=197
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 pm

something else to consider....Tonga...if not Atlantis...as I'm not getting that strongly....how about Lemuria? There was a highly advanced civilization and one that was destroyed around the same time as Atlantis.

I just don't get an Atlantis signature with this area...I know...don't peg things on my signatures..but hay...that is what I'm getting all the same.
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 364319
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 pm

lawlessline wrote:

As for Tonga, well, I have a friend here from Nouvelle Caladonia, and we have been looking into this aswell. I have come to the conclusion, that this is the part of the world where we will see the new lands springing up. The reurn of Atlantis.

Le-Mu-ria rather than Atlantis Tom ...

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Map

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 TongaMap

ANCIENT TONGA

AND THE LOST CITY OF MU'A

Recent findings by archaeologists have suggested that evidence exists of a greater population throughout the Pacific region that was more consistent with the estimates put forward by Cook and Durville and much larger than that recorded by the later European presence in Oceania. This Web site looks at one of the remainders of an earlier civilisation - Ancient Tonga and the Lost City of Mu'a.

evidence indicates that Tonga was the central naval base for a pan-Pacific empire that existed for thousands of years and had only fallen into decline a few hundred years before European contact.

The building of the ancient capital city of Mu'a must have begun many thousands of years ago when the islands were slightly lower in relation to ocean and the lagoon. In fact, Tonga had risen about a metre over the last few thousand years and thus constructions as the wharf at Mounu and the canals are now useless. The lowering of the water into the lagoon is quite possibly the reason for the abandonment of Mu'a.

The central area of Mu'a was surrounded by a huge canal, or moat. This gigantic canal is so large, it was thought to be a sunken road to early archaeologists who could not believe that giant canal fortifications were built, or needed, by the early Tongans. Furthermore, the massive rocks at the ancient port on the lagoon side of Mu'a are evidence of the docking of huge transoceanic vessels in ancient times. The fort of Mu'a was already an ancient ruin, unused by the Tongans, at the time of European colonization of the Pacific.

The emerging picture of ancient Tonga is one of an extremely advanced culture that built a sophisticated system of roads, canals, monumental pyramids, and other large stone remains. The entire island was probably a densely populated much as it is today. Roads left Mu'a in all directions, and the large double canoes and reed ships could even enter into the interior of the island by utilizing the canal. The glory of ancient Tonga has already been forgotten, but the monumental ruins of this ancient land continue to signal the present day with a hint of the former greatness when Tonga was the capital of Polynesia.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 Pyramid

http://www.janeresture.com/tonga_mua/index.htm
    The ancient pyramid of Tonga

http://www.janeresture.com/tonga_mua/index.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Brook wrote:something else to consider....Tonga...if not Atlantis...as I'm not getting that strongly....how about Lemuria? There was a highly advanced civilization and one that was destroyed around the same time as Atlantis.

I just don't get an Atlantis signature with this area...I know...don't peg things on my signatures..but hay...that is what I'm getting all the same.
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 4 364319

You read my mind Brook Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:45 pm