tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
devakas
Linda
malletzky
tacodog
mudra
giovonni
lawlessline
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
Suriel
Carol
Studeo
21 posters

Are we living in a designer universe?

mudra
    mudra

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Golden Ratio Spiral the Breath of Brahma

We invite you to contemplate an ancient vision of the universe
    as a living, breathing, conscious Being . . . and the ubiquitous Golden Spiral as the mathematical expression of the life breath of a living universe.

All creation is the interweaving of cycles. From Galactic manifestation to subatomic waves, the universe is a vast spectrum of cycles. The cycles of birth and death, summer and winter, day and night, in-breath and out-breath weave the fabric of life. The ancient rishis (Yogi's who purified their body/minds and directly experienced the fundamental forces of creation) experienced the underlying unity of all cycles as the breath of Brahma and the ubiquitous periodicity of the universe as the rhythm of the life breath of a single harmonious Living Being.

All bodies in nature or organized around the proportional harmonics
    of the rhythms of the Earth's breath.

There is a profound body of scientific evidence that points to the fact that the universe is a single harmonious system. A key to understanding this unity is found in an aspect of natural law known variously as the “Divine Proportion,” “Golden Section,” “Golden Ratio,” or Golden Spiral.”

Bruce Rawles explains:
    The Divine Proportion was closely studied by the Greek sculptor, Phidias, hence, it was given the name Phi. Also known as the Golden Mean, the Magic Ratio, the Fibonacci Series, etc., Phi can be found throughout the universe; from the spirals of galaxies to the spiral of a Nautilus seashell; from the harmony of music to the beauty in art. A botanist will find it in the growth patterns of flowers and plants, while the zoologist sees it in the breeding of rabbits. The entomologist views it in the genealogy of a bee, and the physicist observes it in the behavior of light and atoms. A Wall Street analyst finds it in the rising and falling patterns of a market, the mathematician in the examination of the pentagram. . . . The ancient Egyptians used it in the construction of the great pyramids and in the design of hieroglyphs found on tomb walls . . . . Plato in his Timaeus considered it the most binding of all mathematical relations and makes it the key to the physics of the cosmos.

The Golden Spiral can be described mathematically through a principle known in the West as the Fibonacci progression which is named after an Italian mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci da Pisa. Fibonacci, the father of western mathematics, learned this principle from traders of the Aryan civilizations of Asia. The Fibonacci progression is a mathematical sequence that is produced by starting with 1 and adding the last two numbers in the progression to arrive at the next. The Fibonacci sequence begins: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, . . . Each number is the sum of the previous two numbers.

The Fibonacci numbers, and especially ratios of two successive Fibonacci numbers, show up extensively in nature. For example, the petals of a Monterey pine cone are arranged in spirals crossing in both directions: eight spirals in one direction and thirteen in the other. Similar patterns arise in the seeds of sunflowers and in other plants whose leaves grow in a spiral around a central stem; each successive leaf may be on the opposite side (1/2 way around) or may be 2/3 of the way around, or 3/5, etc.

The ratio of any two successive Fibonacci numbers from three on is about 1:1.618. This ratio occurs ubiquitously throughout nature, in logarithmic spirals that underlie the process of growth.

The Golden Spiral describes the radiation of energy from a center. In all natural processes energy radiates from a center in the logarithmic proportions of the Golden Spiral. One can witness the Golden Spiral in the curve of an elephant’s tusk, the horns of wild sheep, the curve of a canary’s claw, the spiral in a pineapple or daisy. The spiral of your fingerprint or curl in your eye lash follow the Divine Proportion. The planets of our solar system radiate from our Sun, and galaxies manifest following the rhythms of the Golden Spiral. The Fibonacci progression describes the law that underlies the radiation of energy in nature. “It governs, for example, the laws involved with the multiple reflections of light through mirrors, as well as the rhythmic laws of gains and losses in the radiation of energy.”

We find the same proportional harmonics in the average distance
    of the planets from the sun as the chambers of a nautilus.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 Chamber-Nautilus-cosmos-Eso

The breath of Brahma sustains the harmony of the Golden Spiral. The source of all vibration is the word of God. The song of God animates the cosmic dance of Shiva and Shakti, centrifugal and centripetal currents that undulate through every spiraling atom of creation The vibration of these spiraling yang and yin currents weaves the fabric of creation. David Tame in his valuable book,The Secret Power of Music, in a section titled “The vocal range of the one Singer,” points out the unity of the electromagnetic spectrum:

Not only “solid” matter but all forms of energy, are composed of waves: which is to say, vibrations. All of the different kinds of electromagnetic energy—including radio waves, heat, X rays, cosmic rays, visible light, infra-red, and ultraviolet—are composed of wave like or vibratory activity, these vibrations traveling through the universe at 186,000 miles per second. The only difference between each of these phenomena is their frequency of vibration or wavelength. Each merges into the other at a certain wavelength: which obviously means, when one gets down to it, they are each one and the same thing.

All vibration is aligned with the harmony of the electromagnetic spectrum. The mathematics that describe the radiation of energy throughout the vast spectrum of vibration of the universe is the Golden Spiral. Every level of macrocosm and microcosm of vibration is attuned to the harmony of the one singer.

read on : http://www.weare1.us/Golden_Ratio.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:06 pm

lawlessline wrote:Siriarc,

Sorry one other thing. Whats with the avatars? Why have I 2? and whay upside down?

t

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 Al21bm

The infinity archetype (∞ ) embodies the key to this universal process in which balanced opposites sustain a unity.

http://www.weare1.us/Golden_Ratio.html

I guess Wink

Love Always

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 pm

In echo to SIri's Post 103 : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t865p90-are-we-living-in-a-designer-universe#52083
    Siri gives the date of 1994 but it seems an important alignement involving Pluto took place in 1998 ?

An article on the website Ancient World Mysteries provides a good basic explanation of the 2012 Galactic alignment that is being associated with the Mayan calendar End-date, the link is provided here. We are informed that;

… there will be an alignment of the earth, the sun, and the galactic equator twice every year. In one instance, the earth will be between the sun and the galactic equator, and in another (exactly 6 months later) the sun will be between the earth and the galactic equator. The 2012 AD alignment as is said to be associated with the Long Count calendar is of exactly this type, being of the latter stated order: Earth > Sun > Galactic Equator, but critically, with one very important additional factor, which indeed makes the entire arrangement far more complex and infrequent: The 2012 AD conjunction is one that involves the earth, sun, and the galactic equator, specifically at a time when the earth is at the winter solstice (northern hemisphere) point of its orbit, at a seasonal extreme. Now, an event of this sort certainly does not occur every year, but rather once only every 25800 years. And this is due to a very subtle celestial motion: precession.

It is apparent that many people believe there is going to be a ‘2012’ Galactic alignment of the Sun, Earth with the centre of our galaxy that will take place on the winter solstice, 21st December 2012. John Major Jenkins is a Mayan Researcher who has played a major part in promoting Mayan galactic cosmology and the possibility that this will herald a major world transformation. From the introduction of the book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012: The true meaning of the Maya calendar End-date [1998], Mayan researcher John Major Jenkins writes:

The bottom line of my theory is that the ancient Maya chose the 2012 end-date because this is the date on which occurs a rare alignment of the solstice sun with the Galactic Center. I tested my theory, revised it, corresponded with Maya experts and found that by synthesizing recent advances in the fields of archaeology, ethnography (the study of culture), archaeoastronomy (the study of the relationship between astronomy, archaeology, and cultural beliefs), epigraphy (the study of the Maya hieroglyphic writing), and iconography (the study of symbols and pictures), I could strongly support my ideas. Knowing the controversy my work might arouse in the academic community, I felt compelled to document my arguments so that my theory could not be dismissed as vague speculation.

Well, this alignment actually took place in 1998 and as the Sun is half a degree wide, 2012 is still only the approximate half way point of a process that will take 36 years for the transit to complete. This is according to Jenkins, who wrote in the appendix of the same book Maya Cosmogenesis 2012; "we should allow for at least a thirteen-year range in precessional calculations". He also states;

In August of 1994 astrologer Raymond Mardyks published a brief mention of galactic cosmology and the 2012 date in Sedona magazine. As an astrologer, Mardyks distinguishes an astrological difference between the precise solstice/Galaxy alignment “of/1999” and the 13 baktun cycle end-date of 2012, and, therefore, in personal correspondence with me (January 1998) he has disagreed with my interpretation that the Maya intended their 2012 end-date to mark the Galactic Alignment.

John Major Jenkins from his next book, Galactic Alignment: The transformation of Consciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian and Vedic Traditions (2002), states:
    Early on in my research, I recognised that the solstice-galaxy alignment would occur around 1998 or 1999 […] confirmed by the calculations of European astronomer Jean Meeus and the U.S. Naval Observatory. […] but suffice it to say two things here. First, the fourteen-year error between 1998 and 2012 amounts to less than one-fifth of a degree - a tiny sliver of the width of the full moon and thus negligible, considering it was a forward calculation in precession of at least 2,000 years. Second the sun itself is one-half a degree wide so an alignment zone between 1980 and 2016 must be allowed, thus embracing the 2012 end-date.
    In chapter 21, Jenkins writes:

Assuming astronomical coordinates and spatial definitions are precise, we could go with the calculation by the European astronomer Jean Meeus. In his 1997 book Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, Meeus calculated the alignment as occurring in May of 1998. English astrologers organized by david Baker at Kingsley Hall in London celebrated the alignment on May 10, 1998. I preferred to recognised May 29 as the shift day, because that was 1 Ahau in the tzolkin calendar. The U.S. Naval Observatory calculated October 27, 1998, as the date. In December 1998 I suggested that the impending solstice would be the day of the first year of the next 26,000-year precessional cycle. These dates are based upon a scientific precision that is perhaps unwarranted.”

Yet, in January 1998, Mayan Timekeeper Gerardo Barrios remarked:

For three consecutive Spring Equinoxes, something has happened in the sky that points to the ending/beginning of an age. On this coming Spring Equinox a planetary alignment will point towards the Pleiades. The alignment will house Mercury, Saturn and Mars in its head. To follow will be the Sun, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Moon and Pluto at the root of the tail. This cosmic alignment is heading toward the Pleiades, marking this cycle of time as an awakening of the centre of power of the inner Christ.

The rest of this article is well worth reading : http://www.susanrennison.com/2012_Galactic_Cosmology.php

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 am

1.618 Phi, The Golden Ratio, The Very Proof of Intelligent Design by our Creator! Part 1/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_dDMdPjt60&feature=relmfu
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Ever came across this article Brook and LH ?

Arrow What is 19.47? in Sacred Templar Geometry

excerpts:

When I saw the equation; L2=EM if (cv) [(hv) (1/2mv2)] =L2, I didn't hear someone say it, nor did I see that written. It took months to align these symbols to a picture in my mind. Then as I labeled it with the correct symbols for understanding, more pictures in my head would surface to be analysed. An ongoing process, as if the acknowledgment of the information downloaded once became conscious, more would move through the subconscious to be acquired.

Going back to the L2=Em if cv x hv x kinetic energy =, so I used Balmer's analysis of hydrogen (the only true bipolar sphere, as there is no neutron at its center) to isolate the differential, or deficit in light's kinetic and potential energy dependent on the mass......... all that remained was .6256 x 10 to the NEGATIVE 3rd power. This isolates the area between 19.5 degrees latitude and 19.47 degrees.

There is obstruction in the 3rd concentric ring whether it be an atom or a planet. And Earth the 3rd rock from the sun has a rainbow of spectral color that outlines both the need and the promise. But her tilt has set our universal circuit and its ballast mislaid, creating time and gravity in lieu of her alignment to the sun, where an incident angle does not equal its reflection.

We are riding on the wrong frequency that prevents us from seeing the light. The 120 degree longitude is not only the stabilizer for time and refraction, but it has the momentum of 60 degrees required to shift us clockwise and in link the true point of origin at Earth's center or core where all on the periphery becomes equidistant no matter where you stand on her surface.
    We are seeing the effects of Earth and Sun recalibrating energy to matter ratios.....seismic and volcanic activity, extreme weather patterns, human behavior out of control..........the latter the most convincing sign to beware of in the end of time revelations. It is happening now, but will be complete in 2012. It will be a new beginning in the true light........when the sun aligns 90 degrees perpendicular to the convex surface of Earth running to the core where it is reversed in concentric harmony of sound making two convex and two concave inversions.......the only way to come out the same way you went in.........where every when and where are one.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm

TOE Geometry Phi SquareRoot 2,3 & 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9DZa1yVdw&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm

This is really interesting

John Lash on Redice Creations - July 2011 - Sophia's Correction, Earth Changes & Stellar Anomalies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjR7Puvn_8I

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:35 pm

mudra wrote:This is really interesting

John Lash on Redice Creations - July 2011 - Sophia's Correction, Earth Changes & Stellar Anomalies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjR7Puvn_8I

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, indeed. Thanks mudra.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

burgundia wrote:

Yes, indeed. Thanks mudra.

Glad you are enjoying it burgundia .
    I wish 2d hour of the show gets posted on youtube soon.

Love from me
    mudra

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 am

ARE YOU LIVING IN A COMPUTER SIMULATION?
    BY NICK BOSTROM
    Department of Philosophy, Oxford University

ABSTRACT
    This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of this result are also discussed.

I. INTRODUCTION
    Many works of science fiction as well as some forecasts by serious technologists and futurologists predict that enormous amounts of computing power will be available in the future. Let us suppose for a moment that these predictions are correct. One thing that later generations might do with their super-powerful computers is run detailed simulations of their forebears or of people like their forebears. Because their computers would be so powerful, they could run a great many such simulations. Suppose that these simulated people are conscious (as they would be if the simulations were sufficiently fine-grained and if a certain quite widely accepted position in the philosophy of mind is correct). Then it could be the case that the vast majority of minds like ours do not belong to the original race but rather to people simulated by the advanced descendants of an original race. It is then possible to argue that, if this were the case, we would be rational to think that we are likely among the simulated minds rather than among the original biological ones. Therefore, if we don’t think that we are currently living in a computer simulation, we are not entitled to believe that we will have descendants who will run lots of such simulations of their forebears. That is the basic idea. The rest of this paper will spell it out more carefully.

Apart from the interest this thesis may hold for those who are engaged in futuristic speculation, there are also more purely theoretical rewards. The argument provides a stimulus for formulating some methodological and metaphysical questions, and it suggests naturalistic analogies to certain traditional religious conceptions, which some may find amusing or thought-provoking.

The structure of the paper is as follows. First, we formulate an assumption that we need to import from the philosophy of mind in order to get the argument started. Second, we consider some empirical reasons for thinking that running vastly many simulations of human minds would be within the capability of a future civilization that has developed many of those technologies that can already be shown to be compatible with known physical laws and engineering constraints. This part is not philosophically necessary but it provides an incentive for paying attention to the rest. Then follows the core of the argument, which makes use of some simple probability theory, and a section providing support for a weak indifference principle that the argument employs. Lastly, we discuss some interpretations of the disjunction, mentioned in the abstract, that forms the conclusion of the simulation argument.

Continued... http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Santos Bonacci : As Above So Below Part 1 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtExkh6ZiNU

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 Empty Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

Post  malletzky Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Sorry if this has been already posted before, but for all of you unable to read in german, this is a short summary from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" by Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf. It's well worth reading. I've read their book, I hope that they will finaly find a publisher to have it published in english too.

The title of that article:

Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used.

This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev’s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. ?So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.

But the higher developed an individual’s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop to laugh at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn’t end there.?The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).? These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper communication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress, worries or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper communication or the information will be totally distorted and useless.

In nature, hyper communication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insect states proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as “intuition.” But we, too, can regain full use of it. An example from Nature: When a queen ant is spatially separated from her colony, building still continues fervently and according to plan. If the queen is killed, however, all work in the colony stops. No ant knows what to do. Apparently the queen sends the “building plans” also from far away via the group consciousness of her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive. In man hyper communication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one’s knowledge base. Such hyper communication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition. The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil’s Trill Sonata.

For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majority of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

When hyper communication occurs, one can observe in the DNA as well as in the human being special phenomena. The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many control experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is now called phantom DNA effect. It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often in hyper communication also in human beings are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work. The better the atmosphere and the energy, the more frustrating it is that the recording device stops functioning and recording exactly at that moment. And repeated switching on and off after the session does not restore function yet, but next morning all is back to normal. Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do with them being technically inept, it means they are good at hyper communication.

In their book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” (Networked Intelligence), Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections precisely and clearly. The authors also quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been, just like the animals, very strongly connected to the group consciousness and acted as a group. To develop and experience individuality we humans however had to forget hyper communication almost completely. Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or “remote sensing” about the state of relatives etc.. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hyper communication. Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.

Hyper communication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind. Fifty percent of today’s children will be problem children as soon as the go to school. The system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today’s children is so strong that that they refuse this adjustment and giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.

At the same time more and more clairvoyant children are born [see the book “China’s Indigo Children” by Paul Dong or the chapter about Indigos in my book “Nutze die taeglichen Wunder”(Make Use of the Daily Wonders)]. Something in those children is striving more and more towards the group consciousness of the new kind, and it will no longer be suppressed. As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a single individual. But it may be influenced by a group consciousness (nothing new to some tribes doing it in their rain dances). Weather is strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies, the so-called Schumann frequencies. But those same frequencies are also produced in our brains, and when many people synchronize their thinking or individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion, then it is scientifically speaking not at all surprising if they can thus influence weather.

Researchers in group consciousness have formulated the theory of Type I civilizations. A humanity that developed a group consciousness of the new kind would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy. For if it were to use its mental power as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. And that includes all natural catastrophes!!! A theoretical Type II civilization would even be able to control all energies of their home galaxy. In my book “Nutze die taeglichen Wunder,” I have described an example of this: Whenever a great many people focus their attention or consciousness on something similar like Christmas time, football world championship or the funeral of Lady Diana in England then certain random number generators in computers start to deliver ordered numbers instead of the random ones. An ordered group consciousness creates order in its whole surroundings!

When a great number of people get together very closely, potentials of violence also dissolve. It looks as if here, too, a kind of humanitarian consciousness of all humanity is created.(The Global Consciousness Project)

To come back to the DNA: It apparently is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature. Artificial superconductors require extremely low temperatures of between 200 and 140°C to function. As one recently learned, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This is a further explanation of how the DNA can store information. There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these supersmall wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions stable wormholes can organize themselves which then form distinctive vacuum domains in which for example gravity can transform into electricity.

Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in Russia where such radiant balls appear very often. Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above. Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could be. I thought once: “Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a triangle.” And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks. They accelerated from zero to crazy speeds while sliding gently across the sky. One is left gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs. Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please me. Now the Russians found in the regions, where vacuum domains appear often that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards into the sky, that these balls can be guided by thought. One has found out since that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency as they are also produced in our brains.

And because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and are able to mutate our genes. They can, they don’t necessarily have to, one has to say. For many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of light in deep meditation or during energy work which trigger decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently this is also dependent on some inner order and on the quality and provenance of the vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers (the young Englishman Ananda, for example) with whom nothing is seen at first, but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or meditate in hyper communication, one gets only a picture of a white cloud on a chair. In some Earth healing projects such light effects also appear on photographs. Simply put, these phenomena have to do with gravity and anti-gravity forces that are also exactly described in the book and with ever more stable wormholes and hyper communication and thus with energies from outside our time and space structure.

Earlier generations that got in contact with such hyper communication experiences and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel had appeared before them. And we cannot be too sure to what forms of consciousness we can get access when using hyper communication. Not having scientific proof for their actual existence (people having had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations) does not mean that there is no metaphysical background to it. We have simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.

Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth (that contribute to the formation of vacuum domains), but only of ones of below one percent. But recently gravity anomalies have been found of between three and four percent. One of these places is Rocca di Papa, south of Rome (exact location in the book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” plus several others). Round objects of all kinds, from balls to full buses, roll uphill. But the stretch in Rocca di Papa is rather short, and defying logic sceptics still flee to the theory of optical illusion (which it cannot be due to several features of the location).

All information is taken from the book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here: www.fosar-bludorf.com

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 am

God-Code Matrix & 19.PHI DEGREES of 188 RELOADED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLk4AHGx9xo

Love Always
    mudra
    paulbenji
    paulbenji

Post  paulbenji Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:52 am

malletzky wrote:Sorry if this has been already posted before, but for all of you unable to read in german, this is a short summary from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" by Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf. It's well worth reading. I've read their book, I hope that they will finaly find a publisher to have it published in english too.

The title of that article:

Scientists Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. For further exploration please refer to the appendix at the end of this article.] The bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed for example to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used.

This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev’s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. ?So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.

But the higher developed an individual’s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop to laugh at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn’t end there.?The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).? These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper communication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress, worries or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper communication or the information will be totally distorted and useless.

In nature, hyper communication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insect states proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as “intuition.” But we, too, can regain full use of it. An example from Nature: When a queen ant is spatially separated from her colony, building still continues fervently and according to plan. If the queen is killed, however, all work in the colony stops. No ant knows what to do. Apparently the queen sends the “building plans” also from far away via the group consciousness of her subjects. She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive. In man hyper communication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one’s knowledge base. Such hyper communication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition. The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil’s Trill Sonata.

For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majority of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

When hyper communication occurs, one can observe in the DNA as well as in the human being special phenomena. The Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many control experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is now called phantom DNA effect. It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often in hyper communication also in human beings are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work. The better the atmosphere and the energy, the more frustrating it is that the recording device stops functioning and recording exactly at that moment. And repeated switching on and off after the session does not restore function yet, but next morning all is back to normal. Perhaps this is reassuring to read for many, as it has nothing to do with them being technically inept, it means they are good at hyper communication.

In their book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” (Networked Intelligence), Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections precisely and clearly. The authors also quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been, just like the animals, very strongly connected to the group consciousness and acted as a group. To develop and experience individuality we humans however had to forget hyper communication almost completely. Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness, namely one, in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or “remote sensing” about the state of relatives etc.. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of group consciousness and hyper communication. Any collective consciousness cannot be sensibly used over any period of time without a distinctive individuality. Otherwise we would revert to a primitive herd instinct that is easily manipulated.

Hyper communication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind. Fifty percent of today’s children will be problem children as soon as the go to school. The system lumps everyone together and demands adjustment. But the individuality of today’s children is so strong that that they refuse this adjustment and giving up their idiosyncrasies in the most diverse ways.

At the same time more and more clairvoyant children are born [see the book “China’s Indigo Children” by Paul Dong or the chapter about Indigos in my book “Nutze die taeglichen Wunder”(Make Use of the Daily Wonders)]. Something in those children is striving more and more towards the group consciousness of the new kind, and it will no longer be suppressed. As a rule, weather for example is rather difficult to influence by a single individual. But it may be influenced by a group consciousness (nothing new to some tribes doing it in their rain dances). Weather is strongly influenced by Earth resonance frequencies, the so-called Schumann frequencies. But those same frequencies are also produced in our brains, and when many people synchronize their thinking or individuals (spiritual masters, for instance) focus their thoughts in a laser-like fashion, then it is scientifically speaking not at all surprising if they can thus influence weather.

Researchers in group consciousness have formulated the theory of Type I civilizations. A humanity that developed a group consciousness of the new kind would have neither environmental problems nor scarcity of energy. For if it were to use its mental power as a unified civilization, it would have control of the energies of its home planet as a natural consequence. And that includes all natural catastrophes!!! A theoretical Type II civilization would even be able to control all energies of their home galaxy. In my book “Nutze die taeglichen Wunder,” I have described an example of this: Whenever a great many people focus their attention or consciousness on something similar like Christmas time, football world championship or the funeral of Lady Diana in England then certain random number generators in computers start to deliver ordered numbers instead of the random ones. An ordered group consciousness creates order in its whole surroundings!

When a great number of people get together very closely, potentials of violence also dissolve. It looks as if here, too, a kind of humanitarian consciousness of all humanity is created.(The Global Consciousness Project)

To come back to the DNA: It apparently is also an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature. Artificial superconductors require extremely low temperatures of between 200 and 140°C to function. As one recently learned, all superconductors are able to store light and thus information. This is a further explanation of how the DNA can store information. There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these supersmall wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for the tiniest fractions of a second. Under certain conditions stable wormholes can organize themselves which then form distinctive vacuum domains in which for example gravity can transform into electricity.

Vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain considerable amounts of energy. There are regions in Russia where such radiant balls appear very often. Following the ensuing confusion the Russians started massive research programs leading finally to some of the discoveries mentions above. Many people know vacuum domains as shiny balls in the sky. The attentive look at them in wonder and ask themselves, what they could be. I thought once: “Hello up there. If you happen to be a UFO, fly in a triangle.” And suddenly, the light balls moved in a triangle. Or they shot across the sky like ice hockey pucks. They accelerated from zero to crazy speeds while sliding gently across the sky. One is left gawking and I have, as many others, too, thought them to be UFOs. Friendly ones, apparently, as they flew in triangles just to please me. Now the Russians found in the regions, where vacuum domains appear often that sometimes fly as balls of light from the ground upwards into the sky, that these balls can be guided by thought. One has found out since that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency as they are also produced in our brains.

And because of this similarity of waves they are able to react to our thoughts. To run excitedly into one that is on ground level might not be such a great idea, because those balls of light can contain immense energies and are able to mutate our genes. They can, they don’t necessarily have to, one has to say. For many spiritual teachers also produce such visible balls or columns of light in deep meditation or during energy work which trigger decidedly pleasant feelings and do not cause any harm. Apparently this is also dependent on some inner order and on the quality and provenance of the vacuum domain. There are some spiritual teachers (the young Englishman Ananda, for example) with whom nothing is seen at first, but when one tries to take a photograph while they sit and speak or meditate in hyper communication, one gets only a picture of a white cloud on a chair. In some Earth healing projects such light effects also appear on photographs. Simply put, these phenomena have to do with gravity and anti-gravity forces that are also exactly described in the book and with ever more stable wormholes and hyper communication and thus with energies from outside our time and space structure.

Earlier generations that got in contact with such hyper communication experiences and visible vacuum domains were convinced that an angel had appeared before them. And we cannot be too sure to what forms of consciousness we can get access when using hyper communication. Not having scientific proof for their actual existence (people having had such experiences do NOT all suffer from hallucinations) does not mean that there is no metaphysical background to it. We have simply made another giant step towards understanding our reality.

Official science also knows of gravity anomalies on Earth (that contribute to the formation of vacuum domains), but only of ones of below one percent. But recently gravity anomalies have been found of between three and four percent. One of these places is Rocca di Papa, south of Rome (exact location in the book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” plus several others). Round objects of all kinds, from balls to full buses, roll uphill. But the stretch in Rocca di Papa is rather short, and defying logic sceptics still flee to the theory of optical illusion (which it cannot be due to several features of the location).

All information is taken from the book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here: www.fosar-bludorf.com

Universal Genesis - What Banged?!

LindaG:
    Sorry you can create something from absolutely nothing. In the beginning

JamesA-LindaG t
    Creatio ex Nihilo

LindaG:
    How do you have a big bang out of nothing... what banged...????

PB:
    The 'awakening' of the self-awareness/consciousness in the creator-creation mode within a spaceless and timeless 'eternity' realm (many would describe as the ever existing God) and its 'Sound' or 'Word'.

The Quantum Big Bang of physics and cosmology then becomes a derivative of this cosmogony and allegorized as the 'Loss of Paradise' or the 'Banishment from Eden', (necessary to image the metaphysical 'true image of God' as Adam in a physical image of Adam as Jesus).

As there is no 'Mother of Creation' in the metaphysical 'Old Heaven' an 'Old Earth/Universe' must be created (in the Bang) to allow a time dependent evolution of Old Adam having lost his Rib/Eve to regain this loss (Mary Magdalene's mysterious exclamation as to ascension in John.20.17).

It then is the recombination of JC with CJ as the right-left sides of 'God in the Old Heaven' which allows the creation of a New Heaven with as New Earth in the star-humanity of the encoded 'prophecies'.
    Where is the 'Mother of Creation' as the physical universe before the Bang? She is inside or within the Creator-Creation modality, say as a FatherMother and imaged as something (Adam's rib) required to be taken out from God's Son Adam in archetypical allegory and symbol.

In the scientific universe, this relates to changing the genomatrix and especially the sexual chromosomes XX as a recursive function of self-propagation/reproduction becomes or transmutate into XX=XY+1 as one digit of the X as X-1=Y to allow XX=XX+XY.

Therefore the present obsession of the 'illuminated' echeloners of global politics to change the old human genome into a new form of transhumanism. Unbeknown to them, they are not the only 'initiates' into the mysteries of the 'Word of God', they are trying to sequester for themselves in divers methods of obscuration, deception and perversion, especially their hijacking and abuse of human sexuality on all levels, mental, physical, and emotional.

The technocratic cabal-creed-cult attempts to 'fulfil' the 'encoded prophecies' in a manner defined by them and operate under a mantle of secular atheism and scientific superiority. They know of the universal Logos very well and try to forego any manifestation of the 'Word of God' in a manner encoded in the Christian bible and related source manuscripts.
    The present times of tribulation so are necessary to manifest this birth of a New Creation from the ashes of the Old Creation as amply described in the New Testament, many Christians 'believe' in without understanding the deeper agendas of the 'Word of God' and as expressed in the 'Last Supper' (John.13-16) and the 'Sermon of the Mount' (Mat.24).

One easy way for any Christian to understand the interconnectivity between cosmogony describing metaphysics (or spirituality) and cosmology, say the hard sciences of physics, chemistry, biology and astronomy; is to simply reword the definition of John.1.1-3 and noticing that 'God" was preceded in the creation account by the 'Word' or Logic/Logos of God.

This rewording then crystallizes the absolute importance and 'redemptive quality' of the 'Word of God' in the physical incarnation of the 'quantum consciousness individuation' most Christian know as Jesus Christ imaged in Christ Jesus.

The Beliefs of the Technocratic Globalist Creed
    The technocrats at the highest manipulative level know that universal law trumps all man-made laws as mere approximations. Then Universal Law (like say gravity) derives from some abstraction as a metaphysical 'Energy' of the mind/universal consciousness then physically manifested in say a physical material cosmos utilizing the 'laws of abstraction', say mathematics, quantum mechanics or the algorithmic symmetries and geometries of say the 'code of life' in nucleotide base pairings of the DNA and RNA.

The technocratic elite knows this power of the original universal and not man made law very well and seeks to manipulate this law in the physical realm.
    As said before they BELIEVE in their own 'absolution-redemption-justification' for whatever their manipulative endeavors entail in proclaiming their attempts and aims of manipulation openly, knowing or expecting that the majority of the 'governed' will not discern their actual agendas.

Do I BELIEVE in Judeo-Christianity as culturally defined?
    I BELIEVE in Definition and ORIGIN of the Universal Law, which allows me to redefine many codes, which are subject to belief and individual interpretation in a knowledge based sense of the Scientia=Gnosis=Knowledge of the Logistics of the Universal Law.

In the Judeo-Christian source texts, this is labeled as the 'Word or Logos of God'.

But because the label of 'God' requires scientific or logical definition, before it should be used in a self-consistent and universally-generally applicable manner; appropriate research and study then allows redefinition of a major code in the Judeo-Christian religion in the following manner;

John 1:1-3 - King James Version (KJV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1 In the beginning was the Definition, and the Definition was with the Source Energy, and the Definition was the Source Energy.
    2 The same was in the beginning with the Source Energy.
    3 All things were made by the Logos; and without the Logos (of the Logic) was not any thing made that was made.

Can I then associate this Logos, incarnate as a real historical person as Jesus Ben Joseph bar Thomas, the anointed Christ and in perfect quantum energy resonance with the source energy, with the Birth of the physically observed Universe in mirroring a 'Shadow' metaphysically observed or experienced Universe and linked or connected by a higher dimensional physicalized consciousness or 'spirit' from and by the 'Source Energy' assuming a physicalized form?
    Yes, I can and applying the logic of the Logos to 'whatever can be experienced', it was my life long adult quest of say 40 years to logically and in the name of the 'Logos Scientia' to 'rationalize' and 'explain' the many codes and numerical patterns found in the source texts of the Judeo-Christian religion.
    As this Judeo-Christian is subject to political maneuvers and individual interpretation of its source codes and texts; however, I would greatly distance myself from any group of BELIEVERS or followers, unless those groups would adhere to an interpretation of their own source codes and scriptural texts in harmony, compatibility or synergy with my interpretation of those source codes in the mirror of Universal Law, based on Universal and not human-restricted consciousness.

https://www.academia.edu/43675282/G...the_Uniphyscon_of_Quantum_Entangled_Omnispace
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/WABQpOJawitJ/

TashS
    This DNA codex is only going to be successful to those "not vaccined" is that right ??

PB:
    This starhuman codex serves as an activation of so called 'junk DNA' (about 70-90% as per the orthodox medical standard atm).
    The RNA-retroactive vaccines pushed onto the global unaware public uses nanotechnology and 5-6G microwave EMR to manipulate the oxygen transport in all biological cells.
    Certain toxic ingredients in those 'modern' vaccines like MRC-5 = aborted fetal tissue from the lung of 14-week old Caucasian (white) males are supposed to trigger certain autoimmune responses in the say human cells to actually manufacture the virus-exosome as genetic material, so creating a self-vaccination in the adjutant-antibody regime.
    It is a most devious and control structure apparently enforced onto the worldwide medical tyranny under the guise of the WHO-UN.
    I posted this as a parallel agenda from 'Nature Itself' to counter the agenda 2010-2020-2030 from the World Economic Forum (UN) in a natural evolution of the human genome using 'nature's immunology' without any drug induction.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LDII9k78NzTt/

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 4-df5b10

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 5-1a2647a0ba
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 6-ac49c91e15
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 7-e34fd58fef
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 8-bd9cf46a58
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 9-bceb9414dd
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:02 am

Thanks, paulbenji, for posting.

I didn't know this thread exists!

sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Long time I had not heard of Tony Bermanseder.
    Good to see he is still around snd busy. Hope all is well with you Tony.
    Ever heard of Douglas Vogt's research ?
    Its quite to the point to this thread.

Specifically these videos
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 6 32454110

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 am