tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT Empty Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT

Post  Carol Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:50 am

Q & A with Cobra – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT

Rob – And here we are again with our emissary of light, Cobra. I want to thank you for coming here again to the Victory of Light radio show. I know it’s always a pleasure to share with you the planetary situation update and what’s going on. Welcome, Cobra.

COBRA – Thank you for your invitation. It’s always a pleasure to do those interviews.

Rob – Yes, it’s been quite a scene. It seems as though after the last interview we had the Paris and then we talked about it and now we have, of course, the San Bernardino false flag shootings and it seems to be having the desired effect. There have been attacks on Muslims and various things of this nature. Can you address a little bit to the mindset of how people can overcome this type of negativity and what we can do to heal this situation?

COBRA – OK. It is important to understand that those false flag attacks have one single purpose: to keep people involved and enmeshed in this situation, to have the images of this and thought forms of this rolling in their mind, to have their focus on this. It’s actually very effective through the use of the mass media. They kill a few people or they stage a killing of a few people and this image and this message gets distributed to the mass media and very effectively lowers the vibrational frequency of the people and very effectually draws the people away from constructive action. The only remedy to this is drop this from your awareness. Just let it go. There are more important things that are happening that have much more influence on the planetary situation and instead of focusing on those false flag attacks, it is much more important to focus on the goal of the planetary liberation and what you can do to assist in that process.

Rob – Thank you very much. As a result of the Paris attacks and the San Bernardino, they, the cabal, has very actively been promoting through multiple agencies including Congress (like 9-11), a series of new laws to restrict movement and to deny visa’s and, of course, are creating all this type of negativity in terms of the lawful administration to tighten the noose of the NWO physically. Can you allay the fears of people from direct information from the Resistance that none of these plans . . . I mean it seems as though they are going to be restricting people’s movements in and out of the country quite a bit now. Can you comment on this for us please?

COBRA – OK. I would not say that none of this will be successful, but I will say the majority of their plans will not be successful. You see they are trying all the time to restrict movements, to trigger wars, to do whatever they can to implement their NWO, but I can say here, basically their plan for the NWO, their goal was to complete the process in the year 2000. And obviously it didn’t happen. They were planning on having a totalitarian world government completely operational by the year 2000. Now 15 years later, they still have not been successful and there is only one reason – the existence of the light forces, which means us, which means the Resistance Movement, which means various types of space brothers and sisters and many other positive beings that are preventing their plans daily. So I would say that about 80 – 90% of their plans never see the light of day because they are stopped. Some of the plans do get successful to a certain degree but never completely. So whatever their plans are, they are mostly not going to be successful. Of course, before the planet is liberated we can not guarantee or we can not say that all their plans will be stopped, but most of them will be. I would not focus so much on the fear of what is going to happen, on what they are going to do, but again, focus more on what can I do to speed up the process of liberation and ensure our victory.

Rob – Thank you very much for that. I’ve recommended for many people to just turn off their TV. I get a lot of panic requests and fear-based information from a lot of people. I recommend you turn off your television. Spend more time in nature and try to connect to your own inner self in a good way. Speaking of that, we’re going to jump around here. We’re going to go right to some other people’s questions. I have a few more I’ll pepper in, but we have quite a few questions today. A lot of people want to know how can they get a feel for their energetic bodies, the astral etheric or plasma plane while they are still in their body. Is there any method that you can recommend? I’ve recommended pyramids, crystals and lasers. I think Cintamani stones have had some good effect on people. Can you offer some suggestions?

COBRA – OK. Basically the core of this question is that people would like to be aware of other aspects of their being, other higher dimensions parts of their being. Actually, everybody is aware of that all the time. If you have any emotions, you feel your astral body. If you’re thinking, you feel your mental body. If you feel any type of energy running through your body, if you are tired or hyperactive or whatever your energy mood is, you feel your etheric body. So people are feeling those things already. They are not aware of it, but what is even more important here is to be aware of the source of all this, which is your soul, your higher self, your I AM presence. And you are also always aware of that simply by being. It is the state of existence. You are, and this I AM , or YOU are is your Soul. So I would not give any particular advice of how to get in contact with that because there are many books out there and each individual person has an individual path to reach that goal. I would say follow your deepest inspiration, your deepest vision and you will get there.

Rob – OK. Thank you. I’d recommend meditation and prayer, talking to the mighty I AM and to listening for the answers within. Here we have another quick question. It’s an opinion and not so much about Keshe here. They say, he (Keshe) had put out a post from his technology that he was indicating that there was going to be some earthquakes. Obviously, the Cintamani stone and the Great White Brotherhood and the net of the light forces are negating some of these effects. It seems like they’re going to appear, but don’t. Can you comment on the possibilities of upcoming earthquakes around the world and North American in particular?

COBRA – OK. The situation the last few years didn’t change much. There will be occasional earthquakes because the Earth energy grid needs to release certain tensions. The light forces can, of course, absorb most of that shock, but not all of that shock, because the Earth as a living entity, as an energy being, has to carry all the stress of the Cabal and humanity combined. Plus, the Chimera group and the plasma accretion vortex and all this is quite much of a stress to the planetary energy body. And although there is much assistance here, some of this pressure needs to be released through earthquakes. Most of the earthquakes happen in areas and in a way there is as little casualties and damage as possible.

Rob – Very good, thank you. Another question that I kind of like myself. You always wonder here, and, of course, as timelines you never know. The question was as a human on this planet, will we ever be able to take back our missing DNA strands or they say use 100% of the brain, I mean, unite to our divine self? Obviously, this is the plan. Will this happen in our lifetime, or is this, depending on the age of course, is this eminent or is this more like a gradual change that will happen individually for certain people and for some people it won’t?

COBRA – The Event is the moment when this change will be initialized. And, of course, it will take some time depending on the individual case. Each individual being will go through their own process, but the process will start at the Event. It will be a massive improvement at that time – a quantum leap you might say. And there will be fuller subsequent quantum leaps later, but I would say the Event is the moment when you have this critical mass of consciousness present on the planet when you being as a race, as a collective to use our higher abilities to activate the dormant part of our brain and dormant part of our DNA. And then this will no longer be an issue. It will be simply a very fast accelerated evolution. The problem is the time before the Event when everybody is still suppressed artificially. The Cabal and the Chimera are still suppressing the collective evolution of humanity. This is the reason why people are feeling so unhappy with the present situation.

Rob – Yes, it’s definitely a drain on the soul for those who are in contact and see what’s going on here. The next question is about Osho or Baghran Sri Rajneesh. He certainly was a person to expose many programs and beliefs. Fred Bell said that he was a kind of like a teacher and attracted what he called 6th Ray devotees – people who look to someone else for their liberation. In a certain sense a lot of people carried his picture around. I did notice a lot of open consciousness. Someone was kind of wondering, he’s passed on now, I think we can have a comment, kind of curious about what you felt about his mission and stuff. I know a lot of things were political there. Could you talk about Osho?

COBRA – He was a soul coming from the Sirius star system. His mission was to awaken the western societies to the reality of emotional processes, clearing of the emotional body. He assisted to a certain degree in the liberation of sexual energy and integrating that energy with the energy of the heart and he was having a very important mission in bringing practical tools for the western society, how to deal with emotions. This was a key part of his mission. Of course, there were other aspects, and, of course, the Cabal was after him. He was actually . . . he had poisoning attempts and he was actually killed by the Cabal.

Rob – Yes, I would agree with that. He was really cool. He actually created a thing in Oregon and basically brought in a bunch of people in a democratic process and took over the voting so that his group wouldn’t be harassed for what they’re doing in the city there. There were some elements within his following that were purchasing guns . He was in silence for many years so there were people that got carried away. Some of his leaders were actually hoarding guns and some numerous Rolls Royces’ and stuff.

COBRA – (His answer was garbled and daneell could not transcribe it.)

Rob – OK. This is an interesting one. Someone says, “The last time you spoke about the food chain and the Archons and the Dracos and the other groups. Could you address the Anunnaki?” I’ve got quite a few questions on them and their influence. They’re the ones who claim to be in charge of the Red Dragons. The questions are: “Are they still here on the planet? Are they Archons? Who are they? Can you talk about their history?”

COBRA – OK. I never met one so I can not answer this question.

Rob – From your intelligence, can you know are there any of the original Anunnaki, archons, draconians alive on the planet?

COBRA – My intelligence does not mention that name. They don’t acknowledge that name. They know certain races and certain factions by different names, but they don’t acknowledge that name.

Rob – Okay. Dr. Frank told me that some of those records were taken from older records and were manipulated. My understanding, (I don’t know if this would fit in), but some of them were beings that were here interacting with humans and did kind of put themselves in positions of power. You’ve obviously heard the story of Zecharia Sitchin where they claim to be our creators and they used us as slaves.

COBRA – Yes, of course, yes, of course, but my sources say that all these stories have been fabricated and there is a lot of misinformation.

Rob – Okay. That coincides with Dr. Frank Stranges’ information and understanding that there were elements of E.T. things here and certainly is trying to make these beings seem like they are our Lords and masters. Next question. Someone has asked a question and I didn’t ask specifically that question because I wasn’t really sure. I wanted more background. He gave me a very long convoluted background on the people, but I want to pronounce their name correctly. Could you talk about . . . Ben Fulford talked about, the HYKSOS, descendants of Abraham’s religion and their influence in history? And are they still here?

COBRA – Yes, this is part of one branch of the Khazarians, or should we say forefather’s of the Khazarians. Basically, we can go much further in history because that whole area that has been mentioned already around the Chechnya vortex. The core of this area is the home of one branch of the Biblical man. The same area was used as a portal through various Archon invasions to bring reptilian hybrids in humanoid bodies to planet Earth and these are the ones that we call the Khazarians.

Rob – You don’t believe there is one Creator, that there is multiple gods?

COBRA – I believe there is one absolute Source, but the absolute Source is not represented correctly in monotheistic religions. Actually, monotheistic religions were misusing the fact of the distance of the absolute in order to control people. Because Archons are quite skilled in using spiritual truth and turning them into the tool of control.

Read the rest of COBRA's interview at this link: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/12/25/q-a-with-cobra-december-15-2015-part-22-interview-transcript/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT Empty Re: Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT

Post  Carol Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:53 am

The following post makes me wonder if any of this is real. There is no corroboration. I just find it interesting that this "mis"information? is floating around.

http://yournewswire.com/queens-2015-christmas-message-enjoy-your-final-christmas/                                                        

Queen’s 2015 Christmas Message: “Enjoy Your Final Christmas”

The Queen dropped a bombshell yesterday while filming her annual Christmas Message for the BBC, hinting at deep personal regrets over the murder of Princess Diana, a BBC insider claims.

Clearly troubled, the Queen said, “She knew too much.” The Queen asked her subjects to understand that the Royal Family simply did what was necessary to ensure their own survival.

Senior BBC production staff and palace advisors scrambled to cancel the take, but not before the Queen expressed dark fears that this will be the last Christmas on earth because malevolent forces, much stronger than her own, are stalking across Europe, gaining ground every day.

“I hope you enjoy your final Christmas,” she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Later in the day the Christmas message was re-done, the second take proving less troubling to the establishment.

In the United Kingdom and on the Internet, broadcast of the Queen’s Christmas message is embargoed until 3:00 PM GMT on Christmas Day. In other parts of the Commonwealth, the message is first broadcast in New Zealand at 6:50 PM local time by Television New Zealand, in Australia by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation at 7:20 PM local time, and in Canada by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time, which is the same as 3:00 PM GMT.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT Empty Re: Q & A with Cobra, emissary of light – December 15, 2015, TRANSCRIPT

Post  Eartheart Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:32 am

sharing our new lights - thanx dear

Enlightened

is there a way/place to X-press Unity on multidim tree-terms without
    shading the parasiites in their niches,
    even the tree is a holosphere on loop and the fruits rotten at this time of the
    cycle, or frozen to a degree...?

---------------------------------------------------
    That queen spoken of - she certainly celebs her last christmass -
    andpresenting us with an mirror of her abused Fea...
    So far nothing to read in that aristo holo, but hey: "queen save the GOD"!

And handover the keys to the M-pire to me, in Gods name....

Lionhawk New Year

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:21 am