tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine Empty Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine

Post  Jenetta Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:24 pm

LIFE IN OCCUPIED PALESTINE This video is an eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5XlEZoi1c

Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine Empty Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine

Post  Jenetta Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 pm

The United States funds "The State of Israel" to the tune of $10 million a day...which amounts to $3-5 billion every year which comes out of U.S. taxpayers pockets so that Israel settlements and outposts can be established in Occupied Palestine dwindling the amount of land and resources Palestinians can live on.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is right out there aiding and abetting the Zionist factions of Israel headed by the monster Netanyahu.

US cutting Palestinian aid in support of Israel

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/10/24/434794/US-Israel-Palestinian-violence-AlAqsa-Mosque

Weren't able to put Humpty together again...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine Empty Re: Jewish-American Speaks About Life In Occupied Palestine

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:10 am

I'm really trying to be International and Ecumenical -- but I keep getting the sinking-feeling that ALL nations and religions are controlled by a central-power which is above all recognized and visible powers. This is a hypothesis -- but I just can't seem to negate it. In other words -- Israel might not control Israel. The Vatican might not control the Vatican. The United States might not control the United States. England might not control England. Russia might not control Russia. China might not control China. As you well know, I support the concept of the RIGHT sort of Global-Governance -- but I seriously question whether the historical and present Global-Governance is RIGHT, or not??!! I used to listen to Pat Buchanan a lot -- and he always made a lot of sense (to me, anyway). Pat has been critical of the relationship between Israel and the United States. I tend to lean toward an idealistic version of the British-Israel phenomenon (even though I'm not sure exactly what that means) -- but neither Britain or Israel seems to be even close to being idealistic.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:43 am