tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

18 Signs That Life In U.S. Public Schools Is Now Essentially Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

18 Signs That Life In U.S. Public Schools Is Now Essentially Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons Empty 18 Signs That Life In U.S. Public Schools Is Now Essentially Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 am

In the United States today, our public schools are not very good at educating our students, but they sure are great training grounds for learning how to live in a Big Brother police state control grid. Sadly, life in many U.S. public schools is now essentially equivalent to life in U.S. prisons. Most parents don’t realize this, but our students have very few rights when they are in school. Our public school students are being watched, tracked, recorded, searched and controlled like never before. Back when I was in high school, it was unheard of for a police officer to come to school, but today our public school students are being handcuffed and arrested in staggering numbers. When I was young we would joke that going to school was like going to prison, but today that is actually true.

The following are 18 signs that life in our public schools is now very similar to life in our prisons….

#1 Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli has announced that school officials can search the cell phones and laptops of public school students if there are “reasonable grounds for suspecting that the search will turn up evidence that the student has violated or is violating either the law or the rules of the school.”

http://worldtruth.tv/18-signs-that-life-in-u-s-public-schools-is-now-essentially-equivalent-to-life-in-u-s-prisons/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

18 Signs That Life In U.S. Public Schools Is Now Essentially Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons Empty Re: 18 Signs That Life In U.S. Public Schools Is Now Essentially Equivalent To Life In U.S. Prisons

Post  Carol Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 am

Hah! I used to think this back in the 50's beginning with 1st grade. Kindergarden was the only enlighten period of play. I honestly don't know how kids surive having watched what our 16 year has gone through. 5th grade was the year from hell for kids and their parents. The whole school system needs to be overhauled from top to bottom including how kids are educated.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am