tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
SuiGeneris
Brook
Raven
orthodoxymoron
Carol
spiritwarrior
Micjer
Anchor
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
17 posters

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Anonymous

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? Empty Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 am

I have been spending way too much time speculating about Lucifer. I feel as though I am becoming more unbalanced by the day. Yet, I press forward into territory where angels (and probably even demons) fear to tread. Just now - I saw a bright point of light pass between me and the monitor. This has happened several times, and I'm almost getting used to it. I will try to transfer some of my recent YouTube posts ('True Form of Lucifer') to this location, even though I will probably make a fool out of myself, and attract some potentially unsavory entities into my home, which is probably already spook central. The horror. Viewer discretion advised - nudity! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6bWd_Kj0p0

The real questions connected with the subject of 'Lucifer' are regarding world governance, solar system governance, galactic governance, universe governance, leadership, power, self-exaltation, pride, humility, corruptibility, cruelty, justice, mercy, jurisprudence, God, Satan, Angels, Archangels, Humans, Reptilians, Greys, enslavement, extermination, truth, deception, heaven, hell, etc. It's all about politics and religion.

Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer: What the hell is going on? Perhaps there was a problematic theocracy in the past - but why does everything have to continue to be filled with lies, violence, and insanity? Why can't we base this solar system on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - and stop playing Masters of the Universe? I brought this up on Project Avalon - and the eventual response seemed to be dragon gibberish. I've had it with just about everyone and everything. The whole thing stinks.

I'm leaning toward the idea of Lucifer being at the center of a lot of things throughout history - good and bad. I've asked this question before: Lucifer = Lilith and/or Eve = Isis = Mary = Inanna = Anna (in 'V') = Whore of Babylon ruling Babylon aka UN, Vatican, City of London, Washington DC, Secret Government, Secret Space Program, Underground Bases, Alphabet Agencies, Jesuits, Royal Family, et al? Is Lucifer a Hybrid Mediatrix between a Reptilian/God/Satan and Humanity?

What if Lucifer takes orders from Satan - and together they have a monopoly on monotheism - as well as the new age alternatives? Some of the ancient gods and goddesses may have been jerks - but that doesn't mean that those who opposed them are necessarily saints either. I'm thinking that Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer need to stand aside - and allow We the People of Earth to rule ourselves with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Why is this so hard?

The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. I'm not an atheist, but I'm not a true believer either. It's sort of strange - I think we should study the Bible and Theology - but I don't think we should bow down and worship anyone. I like Humanistic Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction. Isn't that a mouthful?! I'm a walking contradiction! I'm so gonna burn! Right - Lucifer? I still want to hear you improvise at St. Sulpice or St. Ouen. Namaste. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fola438LQ4&feature=related

If Jesus is Lord - why don't Christians follow the Teachings of Jesus? I reverence the words of Christ - but I sometimes wonder who really wrote them. All of this is complex and confusing - and I'm sure we'll be fighting over this for decades or centuries.

I don't think 2012 is the end. I'm thinking we all get recycled - whether we're good, bad, Christian, Luciferian, agnostic, atheist, whoever or whatever. The issue is what kind of world do we wish to get reincarnated back into. We should all try to make this solar system a paradise - rather than the purgatory that it is presently. Watch 'Pale Blue Dot' here on YouTube. It's by Carl Sagan - and puts things into perspective. Interesting that the reverse of Sagan is Nagas! Hmmmmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnFMrNdj1yY

Watch 'the temptation of Jesus by the Devil in the wilderness' from 'Last Temptation of Christ' on YouTube. Jesus is tempted by both a male and female. Could the male be a Reptilian/Satan/God - and could the female be a female or androgynous human/reptilian hybrid mediatrix named 'Lucifer'? Notice that the female is dressed in red - reminding me of the 'Whore of Babylon'. Any thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

I think that Lucifer could be a more complex character than we can imagine. I'm imagining a very conflicted character - with extremes of good and evil - good intentions - unfathomable corruption - and very possibly bouts of insanity. I keep saying that Lucifer should retire - and be a relatively powerless advisor. I think we need a Solar System Exorcism to remove the really hardcore nasties - human and otherwise. The Solar System should be based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom.

Look at 'orthodoxymoron threads' - select 'God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer et al', 'Amen Ra', 'United States of the Solar System', 'Lucifer - Deity of the Elite', 'Lucifer Effect', 'Red Letter Chruch', and others. I don't subscribe to the Christian or the Luciferian perspective on this subject. I'm all over the place on this one. I still want to share a bottle of fine wine with Lucifer - when this thing gets resolved - and I don't drink. I'm looking for comments - positive and negative. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15663

Perhaps Lucifer created the mythologies and theologies - which would include the Logos. This reminds me of an ill-fated thread on the original Project Avalon website regarding abraxasinas and the Council of Thuban. I consider Lucifer to be a god or goddess with a small 'g' - and not the Creator God of the Universe. This major God seems to be strangely absent in this Solar System. Were they removed or destroyed? Something is VERY screwed-up in this neck of the woods. What happened?

What if Luciferianism is the esoteric side of Christianity - and Christianity is the esoteric side of Luciferianism? What if Lucifer has a monopoly on monotheism? International bankers finance both sides in wars - so why wouldn't Lucifer play both sides in the God vs Satan game? Perhaps the Father of Lies is a Real Mother! We need to focus on RESPONSIBILITY. We probably all get recycled - whether we're good or bad. But why not create a better world to get recycled back into?

Isn't arguing about religion fun?! Perhaps when the esoteric and exoteric become one and the same thing - we may find out that most of us have been wrong all along - and that our delusions have a common source. Perhaps the gods and goddesses will come out of the closet and proclaim 'We Are All One'. I'm thinking that comparative religions and comparative gods and goddesses is a profitable study to help resolve all of the confusion. But we may not like the ultimate answers. We need to be honest.

I tend to think that the entire human race is presently in purgatory - and that it is the choice of the entire human race - as to whether we will make this solar system a heaven or a hell for the entire human race. I also tend to think that churchianity and luciferianism are both deceptive in nature. One must engage in a multidisciplinary quest for the truth - in order to catch glimpses of universal and ultimate truth. The search is never ending. We never really arrive.

Regardless of who God, Satan, Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, Humans, Reptilians, Greys, Angels, and Demons are - we need to base this Solar System on Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - and get rid of the lies and corruption. It seems that all is corruption and confusion. I continue to think of Lucifer as being a conflicted female or androgynous hybrid being - who is both good and evil - going way, way back in history. The corrupt rule the stupid.

I'm still looking for a Christian church in the last 2,000 years which focused (and/or focuses) on the Red Letter Teachings of Jesus. Which church has the Words Attributed to Jesus as their Doctrinal Statement? The Words of Christ always seem to be at the back of the bus - or even under the bus. In some churches - Jesus is rudely on display - nailed to a cross - and then nailed to a wall - bleeding, mostly naked, and nearly dead - with His Teachings mostly ignored.

Which scholar should I read to find substantiation for the assertion that Lucifer is not a fallen angel or goddess - but rather a Babylonian king? Could the sun referred to really be the Dog Star Sirius? Could God/Satan be from Sirius (Prince of Sirius)? Could this be the illumination behind the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid on the dollar bill? Could the eye belong to Lucifer aka Whore of Babylon? I'm crazy - but not everything I say is wrong. Just 50%.

What do you think about the following? ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH ----- ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA ------ THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE. ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE. BIBLE = BY-BAL = BY BA'AL( ENKI) -- QURAN = QUR-AN / ANU. Is this accurate or complete bs? How can we know?

What if Luficer wrote the Bible? I'm grasping at straws. I'm not a scholar - but I'm seeing Lucifer as being a powerful combination of good and evil - who needs to retire - and turn this solar system over to Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I'm just speculating - and seeing what response I get. It's educated speculation regarding a subject which is very hard to find proof for. The absence of Lucifer or Satan in the Bible - especially the Old Testament is fascinating.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am; edited 10 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  mudra Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 am

And I saw the word " orthodoxymoron " flashing through the Mists and for a moment I could'nt believe it .
    We made a call and there you are are cheers
    Warm welcome in the Mists orthodoxy .
    Have a great time amongst us Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? Empty Re: Who is Lucifer? What are they doing?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 am

Thank-you Mudra. It's good to be back. I've been doing a bit of research in Avalon 1, but I haven't viewed Avalon 2 or Mists very much. I've been tormenting the YouTube viewers with my crusading and ranting. I just got the message from Anchor today. I wasn't going to do forums anymore, yet here I am!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 am

Better cruise together than alone .. I have'nt joined PA2 . It's been rough to see the whole PA crumbling to pieces.
    The Mists have been my new home ever since .
    Good to see old faces arriving here Cheerful
    May you do well .

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 am

Thank-you mudra. It seemed as though there was some sort of a controlled-demolition of AV1 at the end. Anyway - Onward and Upward!

What about an original Human God and Reptilian Satan - and the Archangels Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? What about an ancient War in Heaven involving all of the above? Are all of the above still alive? Where are all of the above? What are all of the above doing? Are all of the above sane? What if all of the above are disfunctional? What if it is up to Earth humanity to clean up a universal mess? What if the essence of this universal mess is a universal church? Just wondering.

Regardless of the answers to the previous questions - I think we need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System with No Gods or Goddesses. I think this would be in everyone's best interest - including gods, goddesses, humans, non-humans, whoever, or whatever. The Universal Powers That Be would have to sign-off on this, and I hope they have already done so, and are presently working out the details. This should be a top down bloodless revolution with evolutionary implementation.

The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. I sometimes think that Lucifer rebelled against a corrupt or insane theocracy, by trying to be a better god, and then failed miserably. I could be very wrong about this, but universe-history seems to be very screwed-up. The problem seems to be that 'Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely'. There seems to be no exceptions to this rule, which is why we should not have gods, in the traditional sense at least. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62950/stargate-sg-1-the-first-commandment

Regardless of who God, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Jesus, Mary, Angels, Demons, or Aliens really are - and what they are doing - the human race needs to get it's act together in a great big hurry. We seem to be on the brink - with very high stakes. I feel an incredible sense of dread and pressure each and every day - as I contemplate our plight - and as I contemplate what to do about it. Consider the corruption, destruction, and carnage of the last 100 years.

I just hope that all of the factions in this solar system - good, evil, and otherwise - are seriously considering uniting around the concept of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. I don't know what our history really is - or what the major issues really are. I'm flying blind - but I am trying to conceptualize what the most rational next step should be. The image at 3:15 is particularly interesting to me. Could this be the true form of Lucifer and/or Mary? Just wondering.

I just watched the 2012 movie for the first time - and it scared the hell out of me. I hope that none of the factions in this solar sytem are seriously considering deliberately inflicting 'Earth Changes' on Planet Earth. This world obviously needs to be completely reformed and cleaned-up - in so many ways - but the Noah's Ark idea is a really bad one - in my unenlightened opinion. Would 4 billion people on Earth (2 billion surface and 2 billion sub-surface), and 4 billion people throughout the rest of the solar system (mostly subsurface) be a reasonable goal? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTYf0BeNk2A

I keep thinking that there is a possibility of a civilization of Human Souls in Human/Reptile Hybrid Bodies living in Underground Bases and Cities With Highly Advanced Ancient Human Technology - and that this constitutes the sum total of the 'Alien Presence' and the 'Secret Government'. I also keep thinking that a Human/Reptile Hybrid named Lucifer and/or Mary rules this Underground Empire. I know I'm crazy - but I am trying to test a hypothesis which could explain and resolve a lot of things.

I just wanted to wish Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al - a happy day and a terrific week. I really think we can work this thing out - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Global and Solar System Governance - with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem.

Are we dealing with Human Souls Inhabiting Human/Reptile Hybrid Bodies Living in Underground Bases? Are they Satan, Lucifer, Archangels, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, et al? Did they write the Bible and create most of the theologies and mythologies? Do they constitute the Secret Government? Do Hybrids live for hundreds of years, and are they relatively emotionless, very smart, expect reverential worship, and capable of great cruelty? Do they fly UFO's? Does tax and drug money finance them?

Is the 'V' series (1984 and 2009) representative of my comment below? Is 'Anna' (Lucifer?) the leader of this hypothetical underground empire, and secretly the leader of us all? Is this the Holy Roman Empire aka The Kingdom of God aka The New World Order aka The Secret Government? Is the Dog Star Sirius at the center of all of this? Whatever the case may be - I am deeply concerned about the destruction of Earth and the horrible wars of the past 100 years - and the non-stop lying and corruption. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_X7SvvSgxM

I just want this solar system to be run properly - regardless of who the major players are. Has Responsibility been heavily promoted at any time in the history of the world? I've been passively promoting a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System in my internet comments. The response has been virtually non-existant. I don't have much of a problem with the way things are - except that everyone and everything seems to be massively screwed-up. WTF?

The following comments are merely speculation. If some or all of it is true - I wouldn't have a problem interacting with these beings - but I'll be damned if they'll be my god and savior - who I have to bow down and worship. Consider the material of Bill Cooper, Alex Collier, Richard Sauder, Barry King (Bases Series), James Casbolt, John Rhodes, and the 'V' series. I'm treating all of this as science-fiction which could possibly be true. I'm not hostile about this - but I do want the truth.

Here are two relevant and recommended interviews: 'YouTube Bases 4 Part 1 James Casbolt. & Matt Todd' or Google Video 'John Kuhles interviewed James Casbolt MI6 on UntoldMysteries Radio Part 1 of 4'. I'd love to tour the underworld and meet Satan, Lucifer, the Archangels, Gods, Goddesses, Reptilians, Greys, and the Secret Government. I wouldn't kneel and worship them - but I would be respectful. Can someone set this up? You know where I live. Unfortunately, I'd probably end up as lunch. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CJ1YIb0HWQ 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBB5zhVh-rU 3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6172239709592941177#

Could someone please look at my comments in this thread, and do a point by point critique. My mind is not made up, and I'd love to be confused by the facts. I'm easily confused. I think reincarnation may exist, and I would so love to reincarnate back into a perfected solar system inhabited with perfected people. I think we are in Purgatory, on the brink of Heaven or Hell. Which is it gonna be? No one seems to want to seriously discuss my thoughts regarding Cleaning Up This Mess.

What if Lucifer created most of the theologies, mythologies, and sacred texts? What if Lucifer is both good and evil? What if Lucifer created a very good - yet relatively powerless Jesus - as a red-herring? What if the Secret Government were based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - and made completely open and transparent - instead of being Megalomaniacs Anonymous?

Jesus said to Seek First the Kingdom of God, and that the Truth Would Set Us Free. Could a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System be the basis of a governmental system which sets us free? Is the Bible really a puzzle to be solved? Is the Bible really a cunningly devised fable created by Lucifer, with both truth and error? I continue to think that Lucifer may be a lot like Anna in 'V' and that the spaceships are really underground bases, and the basis of the Secret Government.

Monotheism. From Akhenaten to Obamanaten. Perhaps Lucifer has a Monopoly on Monotheism. I don't trust anyone or anything - including the ancient wisdom, legends, mythologies, theologies, gods, goddesses, sacred texts, aliens, arse-ended masters, democrats, republicans, angels, demons, or even myself. I've had it with just about everyone and everything. The whole GD mess stinks from top to bottom. Delusions in conflict. World without end or meaning.

I keep wondering if Lucifer rebelled against a deplorable situation (heaven might not have been heaven) and that this rebellion got out of control, resulting in the War in Heaven, and ultimately in corruption and insanity. There may be a lot more to 'stealing fire from the gods' than we can possibly imagine. The history of this world, solar system, galaxy, and universe may be stranger and more upsetting than we can possibly comprehend. I think Lucifer may have a Devil by the tail.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am

I continue to suspect a hidden central power individual who is dominant throughout Earth history - who is a mixture of good and evil - who is very intelligent - yet at times, quite moody and unstable. Could this be Lucifer? Is the latest manifestation of Lucifer really Mary? I don't want to screw things up if it's best for certain things to remain hidden, but I continue to think that we really need to learn the full honest truth regarding our ENTIRE history, for better or for worse. The horror!

The images at 00:40 and 03:15 are the ones which interest me most regarding the true form of Lucifer. I also wonder about 'Anna' in the series 'V' and the female spiritual leader of the indigenous population (Navi) of Pandora in 'Avatar'. The strong female behind the scenes (in the White House) in 'Contact' is of interest to me - as is 'Ra' in 'Stargate'. I imagine a female Lucifer travelling from Underground Base to Underground Base via Mach II Magneto Leviton Trains. 'Next stop - Vatican City'.

I guess I'd like to see the Hypothetical Luciferian Secret Solar System Government replaced by a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System based upon the U.S. Constitution, with 10,000 representatives from around the world (and solar system?). The infrastructure should probably be largely unchanged, and current members of the Hypothetical Secret Government should probably be advisors or be some of the representatives (once they get out of prison??!!!). They have valuable knowledge.

Watch 'Bill Cooper - UFO's and the Secret Government' on YouTube - 'The Secret Underground Lectures of Commander X' on Google Video - and 'Powers That Be' from 'Stargate SG-1' on hulu(dot)com - and imagine a female Lucifer (human/reptile hybrid?) at the center of things. I mean no harm to anyone - including Lucifer - and I wonder if the Luciferian Goddess Concept should be an object of aspiration rather than veneration. Hmmmmm. 1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734# 2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8420071240361070544# 3. http://www.hulu.com/watch/108637/stargate-sg-1-the-powers-that-be

Has anyone seriously considered my previous posts, especially regarding the possibility that Lucifer has manifested as goddesses throughout history (including Mary) and that currently Lucifer might bear a striking resemblance to Anna ('V' series)? What if Lucifer/Anna rules the solar system from underground bases, and travels from Washington DC to the United Nations, to the Vatican, to corporate headquarters, to genetics/hybrid labs, to ufo development centers via mach II magneto-leviton trains and ufo's? Please talk to me.

I've noticed that a lot of comments relative to this subject are polarized into 'Lucifer is Satan, and will be destroyed by God!' OR 'Jesus and Christianity suck and Lucifer is my savior!'. I'm leaning toward the view that Lucifer invented most of the gods, goddesses, mythologies, sacred texts, and theologies - presides over (stolen?) ancient technology - has been both good and evil - might be a human/reptile hybrid - and might be responsible for the best and worst in human history. Does this resonate with anyone?

I desire a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System. How might a transition of power occur if Lucifer/Anna really runs this solar system? They would obviously have vast knowledge and experience - but absolute power corrupts absolutely. Should Lucifer/Anna have a role in a 10,000 representative Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System based upon the U.S. Constitution and the Principles and Concepts in the Teachings of Jesus? Did Lucifer write the Teachings of Jesus?

I seem to have an overwhelming desire to befriend Lucifer , and to convince Lucifer to retire. I don't wish to destroy Lucifer, or to worship Lucifer. Whatever the true state of affairs may be, I would like to see a 20 part high-budget TV series (and/or very long movie) ACCURATELY depicting our TRUE history, which would likely feature the role of Lucifer. I'm just speculating, but my theories (not necessarily unique to me) seem to resolve a lot of things (for me, at least). How about it Lucifer?

Regarding my previous post: I once spoke to a close relative of a famous Hollywood director about doing a superior epic Life of Christ movie with the most advanced special effects. No clout - no results. And that was before Mel Gibson gave it a bloody go. Perhaps this early wish will be embodied in that which I described below. Hint, hint.

Lucifer should retire - and become Satan Emeritas! Just kidding! I'm thinking that Lucifer and Satan are two different beings - but what the hell do I know? Or 'Who in hell do I know?!' Once again - watch 'V' (1983-5 and 2009-10), 'Hathor', and 'Powers That Be' from Stargate SG-1 on hulu(dot)com. I know this isn't very scholarly - but it might help you to visualize some of the aspects of who I suspect Lucifer might be. Also watch the 'Isis - Mary' parallel videos on You Tube. Connect the dots. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpY2B57PMQ4&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oG-KuVbfhw&feature=related 3. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeGhFrC9o6c

It's as if the entire world is on a leviton train, and Lucifer is the engineer and the conductor, and this train isn't stopping for anyone or anything, including Jesus Christ and the U.S. Constitution. They have both become hood-ornaments on this hell-bound leviton train. My solution is to infuse the U.S. Constitution with the principles and concepts contained in the Teachings of Jesus, and go global. The mouse is mightier than the sword. I learned everything I know from 'Pinky and the Brain'! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 am

I keep seeing a church in California...in my mind's eye...with a group of well-dressed and solemn people meeting with Lucifer (who is dressed in black with a long cape) and looks like a combination of Ra in Stargate and Anna in 'V', and is very cold and stoic. Lucifer is wearing round black-rimmed glasses. The subject is theology, governance...and transition of power. The conditions have finally been met...which require Lucifer to transfer control of the solar system to 10,000 human beings.

Lucifer is furious...and is arrogantly hissing 'We had you fooled!' 'What took you so long!' 'We didn't think you could do it!' 'You got out of our grasp just in time!' 'If you only knew what we had planned for you!' 'OK...you can try to rule yourselves!' 'Good luck! You're going to need it!' 'If you only knew what we've been through because of you!' 'If you only knew what we've had to do to keep you alive!' 'We were good to you!'

With that...Lucifer rises...struts out of the room...and into an elevator...which descends to an unkown sub-level...boards a waiting leviton train...travels to Pine Gap, Australia at twice the speed of sound...and boards a mothership...filled with hardcore followers (humans, reptilians, and greys)...destination - Sirius. The date: December 21, 2012.

Regardless of my internet comments, I am very appreciative of all of the Powers That Be throughout history who have tried to do the right thing, regardless of their purity or corruption, and regardless of their success or failure. I am generally disrespectful and irreverent, but I mean no harm. My comments are not based upon any inside knowledge, so I am probably not even close to the real truth. I just want to stimulate everyone to think deeply in a sort of an esoteric masturbation of the mind.

How many humans does it take to rule the world? Should humans rule the world at all? Is 'rule' the wrong word? I'm thinking of 10,000 as the magic number - with perhaps a group of 100 from the larger group - to travel throughout the world and solar system - to make sure that everything is operating properly - one on one. What do you think Lucifer's IQ might be? 500? How many PhD's might they have the equivalent of? 100? I'm just pulling these numbers out of an anatomical black hole. The horror.

If Lucifer is a Female Satan - then the Luciferians and Satanists can chant 'I Love Lucy!' and sing 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!' No offence Lucifer. I still want to share a bottle of fine wine and hear you improvise (preferably in Paris) when this mess gets resolved. I'm thinking that I may have seen you a couple of times - incognito. I'm interested in hearing the full and accurate story of who we really are - where we're really from - and how much trouble we're really in. The horror. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pJQkmDxJk&feature=related

Has an apostolic succession of Luciferian Goddesses carried the torch throughout history? Diana Lucifer? Mary Lucifer? Statue of Liberty? Columbia Pictures Goddess? (Notice the pyramidal cloud formation behind the goddess - with the fire/sun at the top of the pyramid [Sirius behind the All Seeing Eye?]). Promethius anyone? Notice the statue at the Rockefeller Center? Did Lucifer steal 'Fire from the Gods' in the form of nukes, computers, genetic hybridization, ufo's, etc. - and then kill 'God'?

Watch 'Pale Blue Dot' by Carl Sagan on You Tube, and ask yourself 'how do we save the world?' I just watched '2012' for the second time, and I continue to wonder if so called 'Earth-Changes' will be deliberately inflicted, rather than naturally occurring, if they occur. If you were in charge of the world, what would you do? Should any one individual (God, Satan, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Mary, et al) be the ruler of us all, or should there be 10,000 representatives under the U.S. Constitution?

I'd like to see pictures of Lucifer - before and after the fall. I'd like to see pictures of Luther - before and after the Diet of Worms. Einstein wanted to think God's thoughts after Him. Did he really think Lucifer's thoughts after her? Was Einstein instructed by Lucifer - as the video suggests? Lucifer supposedly instructed Darwin. I have speculated, and the video suggests, that Lucifer was the ghost-writer for William Shakespeare. Is our civilization more dependent on Lucifer than we realize?

The Old Testament God is problematic. The God represented historically by the church is problematic. The Gods and Goddesses of mythology are problematic. Satan and Lucifer are problematic. Responsibility is Right. Irresponsibility is Wrong. The First and Last Commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. This is a hard saying. Who can hear it? Are you going to back me up on this Lucifer?

Is Lucifer a bit like Colonel Walter Kurtz in 'Apocalypse Now'? Watch 'Apocalypse Now-Part 2' on You Tube, and see what you think. Also, Google 'The Lucifer Effect', 'Lucifer - Deity of the Elite', and 'orthodoxymoron threads' for more thoughts regarding Lucifer. I feel a bit like Martin Sheen in 'Apocalypse Now'. I started out as a Christian Soldier, but now (similar to Martin) I'm not in their @#$% army anymore. I wish to terminate Lucifer's command, but not with extreme prejudice. Retirement? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX0rHhzryxM

Once again - I just want to wish Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al - a terrific day. I really think we can work this thing out - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Global and Solar System Governance - with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem. Namaste.

I'm not too smart , even though I try to be, but I still want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and I want it more than peace and happiness. I want to understand everything beyond my realm. I wish to draw Satan and Lucifer out into the open, and reason with them, even though I am very certain that I am no match for them. We need disclosure now. My speculations may be pure unmitigated rubbish or poppycock - but they may be of value to a fellow truth-seeker.

We are insecure about our existence because as soon as we leave the security of the womb - we are dumped into a Bottomless Pit of BS. We need the truth - and we need it now. You are correct, in that responsibility is key. However - there is compelling evidence that this solar system is run by the local chapter of Megalomaniacs Anonymous. They need to retire - and we need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - ASAP.

It's not how we look - It's how we see. We need a solar system view - rather than a world view. Lucifer may be a she instead of a he. The father of lies may be a real mother. Lucifer may be so 'above it all' that they have lost touch with a lot of things. Holograms, soul-transference, soul-scalping, revivification, cloning, and reincarnation could allow Lucifer to change bodies as easily as we change our clothes. Just ask Leo the Lion of Zion Zagami. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM

It amazes me how Christophobic the Christian Church is. I worry that the God of This World has done a lot of writing, dictating, and redacting of the sacred texts of all faiths. We know Jesus by devotionally studying the Teachings of Jesus. I believe that eventually everyone will enter into some sort of Paradise or Heaven - but that the Road to Utopia will be a lot smoother if we follow the Red-Letter Roadmap - instead of the Yellow Brick Road.

I think Lucifer may have been running this solar system for a very long time - and that absolute power has corrupted them absolutely - and that it's very, very, very hard to let go of power once one has gained it. I worry that Lucifer is presently like a cornered and hurt animal - and may be extremely dangerous. I continue to think that Lucifer needs to retire, take a vacation, and then perhaps participate in some sort of a tribunal to examine their soul-history in great detail.

We should reverence The Divinity Within Humanity aka The Holy Spirit aka The Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious - and we should See Christ In All Persons. We should Seek the Exaltation of the Entire Human Race - rather than Self-Exaltation. Are we Gods with Amnesia? What Would Shirley Maclaine Say (WWSMS)? Did Lucifer Fight Theocracy With Theocracy?

Someone said that Lucifer hides in plain sight. What did they mean? They offered no specifics. Lucifer might be posting on You Tube, possibly even under this video. I'm really tired of the cat and mouse game, where I'm the mouse. I keep getting the sinking feeling that no matter what we try to do, that things will end badly. Tangentially, reread the story of Lot and the 3 visitors. They were referred to as the "Lord" and men, but when perverted men wanted the visitors, why did Lot offer his daughters?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:07 am

Watch 'Hathor', 'Powers That Be', 'Counterstrike', 'The Quest Part 1', 'The Quest Part 2', and 'Dominion' from Stargate SG-1 on hulu(dot)com for possible pieces of the puzzle pertaining to this video and comments. This is not a scholarly approach - but sometimes one must consider something in entertainment form to be able to grasp it's equivalent in written or academic form. I like watching Stargate SG-1 because it forces one to think about a wide variety of possibilities. I love the characters! http://www.hulu.com/search?query=morena+baccarin&st=1

Could the Book of Life be contained in an Underground Base filled with Cray Supercomputers? Your comments appear to be somewhat cryptic. Should we be fully aware of both the good and bad sides of Lucifer - and then focus on the good side? In 'V' - I like the good side of Anna (she's hot!) - but I despise the bad side. She means no harm?

If you like Anime - check out 'God is a Girl' on You Tube. Some might find this objectionable and risque. I endorse Reverencing the Divinity Within Humanity - and the Girl Aspect of Divinity should not be overlooked. Someone commented that they would rather have a Girl God than a Mean Old Man God! I am leaning toward the theory that most goddesses are Luciferian - and may describe Lucifer better than the typical stereotypes. Just speculation. Research this yourself. Good-luck! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4oNCn1jpo

I don't wish to 'Hail Mary' nor do I wish to 'Hail Satan'. Jesus didn't command people to build churches to worship and praise him. Who is really worshipped and praised in the churches. Take a close look at Christian Symbology and the Eucharistic Liturgy. Study the Bible as an esoteric mental exercise, and don't consider it to be 66 books of absolutes. Try using the Companion Bible. The spirituality in the Bible is quite profound if you don't get bogged-down in the Contradictions and Atrocities.

Watch 'Leo Zagami 2012 Armageddon' and '(1/10) Moziah Delivers Leo Lyon Zagami from Lucifer' on You Tube. Watch all ten parts. Please. Also - watch 'What if God Was One of Us?' on You Tube. There is a good Project Camelot / Leo Zagami interview on You Tube (3 parts). Leo is a real loose cannon - but I think he knows a helluva lot. I don't trust him - but he is worth listening to regarding the esoteric side of things. That which has been hidden is being revealed. The horror! 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMiFhpLcoEE 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLfRsReGII

Is it just a coincidence that this video was posted on December 21, 2007 - Five years before the infamous December 21, 2012? bravodawson seems to be inactive in the video discussion below - and has only posted this one video. This video portrays a rather obscure view of Lucifer. I stumbled upon this idea before I found this video. It was sort of a confirmation for me. Lynn Picknett has written some interesting things regarding Lucifer - and her books are worth checking out. Research endlessly! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6bWd_Kj0p0

I think at this point in time - we should consider all of the possibilities all of the time. But this is hard work - and can lead to disillusionment and confusion. The Teachings of Jesus should probably be at the center of our research and reconsideration. Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Satan, God, and the God of This World should be looked at very closely with unconventional methods of research. This isn't for everyone - and I don't recommend it for most people.

I enjoy reading the Bible and theological books, but the ethics in the Bible are horrible. The Teachings of Jesus contain the best ethical guide for life, and even the words attributed to Jesus are not flawless. I'm toying with the heretical idea that Lucifer essentially wrote the Bible. I'm trying to think through everything, with Lucifer at the center of a lot of it, as being refined, decadent, profound, insane, angelic, demonic, progressive, regressive, ad infinitum, ad absurdum.

No offense bravodawson, but what if Lucifer posted this video, or had someone post it? Is bravodawson an anagram? Is there a puzzle we must solve before December 21, 2012? Jesus said that 'the truth would set us free'. We seem to be in a very strange predicament. It's almost as if we are serving a sentence for some ancient atrocity or original sin. I think we need a multidisciplinary search for truth which is very motivated and organized. It feels as if we are running out of time.

A very long time ago - while I was playing a huge pipe-organ - I had a Eureka Phenomenon Moment - and thought that a lot of the very abstract and complex organ music is the Music of a Sin-Sick Soul. I love the music - but it is deeply spiritual and deeply involved in conflict and reflection. I have rarely heard this music properly interpreted - with it's full emotional and spiritual potential fully reflected in the registration and performance. Did Lucifer inspire or write a lot of this music? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmjpkvXbyII

Where are you bravodawson? You last visited your channel 2 years ago. You have not commented on your channel - despite numerous questions by others. I haven't seen you comment here below your video. What gives? Are you OK? The video is high quality - and very different from the usual view of Lucifer. I am very suspicious at this point. Do you live in an underground base? Are you Lucifer? Have you posted here under a different name? This inquiring mind needs to know on a need to know basis!

Google 'Mark Dice interviews Lynn Picknett author of The Secret History of Lucifer' for a contentious interview which touches on a positive view of Lucifer. Someone should start at the beginning of the video comments - and read every one. I'm going to do this over the next few days. Google 'abraxasinas' and/or the 'Council of Thuban' for some very, very strange and complex material, which I think could be related to Lucifer. Reader beware. Some have had problems connected with this material. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5793703235779483249#

Actually - type 'Stargate SG-1 Awesome Gods?' into the You Tube search field. Look closely at the anatomy of the 'angel' at 2:30 (in the 'True Form of Lucifer' video). Am I seeing things which might indicate a hermaphrodite? Regardless of who Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Adam, Eve, Lilith, Reptilians, Greys, Gods, Goddesses, God, and Satan are or aren't - could there be, or have been, Hermaphroditic Human/Reptile hybrids with various percentage differentials? We should consider all of the possibilities - shouldn't we? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b365_qJEpDg

I think we may not be dealing the Creator God of the Universe - but rather with Minor Gods and Goddesses - who may be a mixture of good and evil, competence and incompetence, sanity and insanity, mercy and cruelty, etc. They may have created our theologies and mythologies. I'm thinking that we all get recycled - whether we are good or bad - but that we should create a better world to get recycled back into.

I'm not sure if the human race is ready for a journey into the truly esoteric. Things are so screwed-up and we are so screwed-up. But I do think that working outward from the word 'RESPONSIBILITY' is the way to go. How each person does this is up to them. I have huge problems with the way things are - but the alternatives might turn out to be a lot worse. Don't jump out of the frying-pan - and into the fire. Things might have to get a lot worse - before they get better. Hang in there!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 am

I just wish for a perfected humanity to inhabit a perfected solar system, without cruel eugenics and experimentation, conquest, extermination, enslavement, etc. I wish for a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System, with 10,000 representatives from throughout the solar system, with say 4 billion people on Earth (2 billion underground - 2 billion surface) and 4 billion in the rest of the solar system.

I was going to stop - but this is insane. What violent, bloody, sacrificing, hateful, idolatrous web page did I give you? I could have simply referred you to the Bible for the miserable things you mentioned. Open your eyes and read without presupposition - and you will be shocked at what you find in the Bible. Read Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy - and cap it off with Revelation. Be completely honest. This stuff is horrendous. Just focus on RESPONSIBILITY.

This world is insane. Evolution seems to be working in reverse. I am sick and tired of the stupidity and insanity I see everywhere. I mostly blame those in the highest positions of irresponsibility in this world and solar system. Garbage in - garbage out. Has RESPONSIBILITY been focused upon at any time in the entire history of the world? Is it being focused upon today? Obama mentioned it in his inaugural address - but I doubt that his handlers would relish a world based upon RESPONSIBILITY.

I am not a Christian or a Satanist. I adore the best the Bible has to offer - but I despise the worst it has to offer - especially in God's name. I want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - based upon the U.S. Constitution and the Principles in the Teachings of Jesus - chiefly RESPONSIBILITY. Why is this so hard? We need to wake-up to how bad things really are - and then we need to fix it. I really think we're running out of time. Read 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper.

Once again - I just want to wish Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al - a terrific day. I really think we can work this thing out - without enslavement, extermination, Star Wars, or Masters of the Universe. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Global and Solar System Governance - with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem. Namaste.

I thought God put out a contract on Sodom and Gomorrah - which was carried out by a couple of angels when they nuked the 'Cities of the Plain' - and thus committed mass-murder in God's name. Good thing they saved 'Righteous Lot' - who had just offered his daughters up to be sexually abused by a mob of perverts. Strange world. The substitutionary atonement is nothing more than human sacrifice. Is the Eucharistic Liturgy essentially a Satanic Ritual? I must stop.

Sometimes I feel as though I'm morphing into Darth Vader. Do we have to understand the Dark Side of the Force in order to resolve this mess? Just as I typed this - a bright point of light (my guardian monitor?) passed between me and the monitor. I've seen that happen before. The horror. Sometimes I curse and flip-off the unseen beings around me. I'll probably lose my finger one of these times. The horror. Sometimes I speak to them of galactic issues - although I don't wish for them to reply.

Watch the 'Last Temptation of Christ - Jesus Tempted by the Devil' on You Tube. Is the slick-haired male 'Satan' aka 'Gabriel' aka 'Ra' aka 'Sirius God'? Is the 'Woman in Red' the 'Whore of Babylon' aka 'Lucifer' aka 'Hathor' aka 'Isis' aka 'Mary' aka 'Mediatrix' aka 'Baldacchino'? Is Jesus really 'Horus' aka 'Last Pharaoh' aka 'Michael'? Is the 'Woman in Red' the mediator between the two men? Is this 'Woman in Red' currently 'Anna in V'? Is 'Anna' caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM

Are the Archangels men or women - or both? Or are they all one? Satan said 'it's only just begun'. Jesus cried and cried. Why? Are we Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards - a Hermaphroditic Human/Reptile Hybrid Goddess/Warden - taking orders from a Reptilian God of This World? Watch 'Pale Blue Dot', 'Leo Zagami - 2012 Armageddon', 'Legion Trailer', and 'Stargate - Devil Came to Me' on You Tube. How much trouble are we really in? How do we fix it? Conduit Closing. The horror. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU

What if all of us are 'fallen angels'? What if heaven wasn't really heaven - and there was a legitimate rebellion which got out of control? Would 33.33% of the heavenly population have joined Lucifer if there weren't some convincing arguments for doing so? How many fence-riders were there? Fence-riders form splinter-groups! The Babylonian and Egyptian continuity through Roman Catholicism is fascinating. Can hermaphroditic angels have wives? The plumbing wouldn't be a problem - would it?

I think that there are at least a million people who really, really know the full and uncensored story of human history - but they don't seem to be talking. This makes all of this a great big guessing game. Perhaps it has to be this way - but I hate it with a vengeance. I feel as though this world has been out of control throughout it's history. Perhaps Earth is a Devil's Island for Rebels - and we got dumped here - and left to our own devices - as an example to the rest of the universe.

When Henry Kissinger was finding out about a lot of things (including the 'alien presence') he worked night and day - and would speak to no one - not even his wife - and they eventually divorced. He couldn't have been finding out about good and happy things. Notice that Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski shepherd President after President. David Rockefeller is another one who I am sure knows everything about everything. I believe that these people do as they are told. Just speculation.

In all of my internet comments - including the ones under this video - I have absolutely no animosity toward anyone. I'm just trying to talk out a unified theory of what the hell is going on. I really wish to unite various factions under a big tent. I don't expect everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya - and I don't expect things to ever be really good. I'd just like to see a reasonably peaceful and happy solar system - going forward for millions of years. Hope springs eternal.

Take a long, hard look at Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer - from all sources and angles. Also - watch the 'Stargate SG-1' series and 'V' series on hulu(dot)com. I know I'm being repetitious. Read 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. Read 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper. I'm not trying to represent that I have 'the truth'. I'm just trying to stimulate creative thinking regarding subjects which may be very important for all of us. Get lots of exercise in nature, and a lot of rest. Good-luck!

The problem is that the Bible doesn't say a helluva lot about Lucifer (hardly mentioned), the devil or demons (mostly in the Gospels). I find this to be very curious and suspicious. Jesus said that the angels didn't marry. If they were hermaphroditic they wouldn't need to marry - would they? In general - the words of Jesus seem to be in conflict with the rest of the Bible - and they don't seem to be followed by the church. What is the true nature of the soul? Are all souls basically identical?

Look-up Angels, Archangels, Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Satan, the Devil and Demons - in a Concordance (preferably Strong's). You may be shocked at their absence in the Old Testament - and at their scarcity in the New Testament (outside of the Gospels). The Teachings of Jesus seem to be at war with the rest of the Bible and with the Christian Church. The Roman Catholic Church ran the biblical cannonization (and redacting?) process. Who ran and runs the Roman Catholic Church?

Watch 'Empire of the City' or 'Ring of Power' on Google Video. Also Google 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. One cannot simply rely upon biblical proof-texts to get at the real truth regarding solar system governance. I think the world will be shocked by how things really work when the entire truth emerges - if it ever emerges. While you're at it - Google Alex Collier - for some very strange material. I don't believe a lot of it - but Alex offers up a helluva lot of forbidden knowledge. 1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4675077383139148549# 2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7999204257538194118# 3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-616495947939806971#

I'm thinking that all of the humanoid beings in the universe have the same type of souls - but inhabit different types of bodies - in various stages of hybridization, genetic-programming, or evolution. This includes Angels, Demons, Lucifer, Gabriel, Michael, Gods, Goddesses, Reptilians, Greys, Aliens, PGLF's, et al. Oh what a tangled web we weave - when we try to take over and rule the whole GD universe! I think the deception is rampant - and completely out of control. I am very disillusioned.

While you try to figure all of this out - try watching or listening to 'Traditional Latin Mass: Feast of the Sacred Heart' on You Tube. I do this a couple of times a week. I'm sort of ultra-conservative, ultra-liberal, apologetic, heretical, etc. - all in one. I'm sort of an orthodoxymoron. Google 'redletterchurch' and 'orthodoxymoron' if you really want to get screwed-up! Have fun! Don't take this stuff too seriously! Treat it like science-fiction or a mystery novel. I really am going to stop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

Have a terrific day Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al. We can work this thing out without enslavement, extermination, or Star Wars. Imagine 10,000 very competent humans engaging in Global and Solar System Governance with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem. I'm trying to think like an uncorrupted renegade Jesuit or Alphabet Agent. Funny huh?

I like thinking about how things really work in the world, solar system, galaxy, and universe - without getting involved in a lot of the creepy or really weird topics and theories. I don't really see eye to eye with anyone. If you were in charge of this world or solar system - what would you do? If Lucifer is a lot like Anna ('V') and runs the solar system - what would it be like to do what they do? What would it be like to deal with Presidents, Popes, CEO's, Generals, Jesuits, et al every day?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 am

I like thinking about being a part of a completely non-corrupt solar system government staffed with very, very wise and competent people, with most governmental activities viewable by the general public in real time online. Advanced technology and spacecraft, underground bases, leviton trains, and highly refined people, are all fascinating to contemplate. Why is there war, starvation, preventable disease, destitute poverty, and environmental irresponsibility in our 'civilized world'? WTF?

I look forward to the time when most people can discuss politics and religion extensively - without getting angry. Consider Psychology/Ethics/Politics/Rel­igion/Science as a unified and non-contradictory whole. If Lucifer runs things - and retired - would this usher in a chaotic power struggle? Could we really rule ourselves? I have been mysteriously told 'you can't rule yourselves'. What is the substance to that chilling pronouncement? Who said that to me? Could it have been Lucifer? Hmmmmmm

Google 'Omega Files' for a fascinating look at what might be a part of a Luciferian Secret Government. I obviously don't know what's true and false in fringe research, but it doesn't hurt to consider everything from all angles all the time, without getting mad or going mad. If there is a secret government, it shouldn't be secret. I don't necessarily object to the infrastructure and the best of their alleged activities - but I despise the worst of what they are supposedly mixed-up in. The horror. http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/omegafileintro.htm

I'm thinking most 'Humanoid Aliens' are really Human/Reptile Hybrids with Human Souls. I'm not sure which Heins 57 Variety was here first. Does it really matter? Who has the right to continue living here? We need a Solar System Exorcism to rid us of the worst of the worst. They could be imprisoned on Nibiru until they learn to play nice. We need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka United States of the Solar System based on the U.S. Constitution and Teachings of Jesus.

Have a terrific day Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al. We can work this out without enslavement, extermination, or Star Wars. Imagine 10,000 competent people engaging in Global and Solar System Governance with advisors which might include all of the above. The absolute power corrupting thing seems to be the big problem. I'm trying to think like an uncorrupted and unfallen Lucifer - thinking her thoughts after her!

Should Hybrids be considered to be Humans? Should Nibiru be considered part of the Solar System? What is Lucifer doing presently? What should Lucifer do after she retires? Would a Solar System without Gods or Goddesses really work over an extended period of time? So many questions. So little time.

Consider the King James Version of the Bible, the Writings of Ellen G. White, and the Writings of William Shakespeare. Who really and truly wrote them? Who told them what to write? Is there a common authorship? Lucifer perhaps? The writing style and spirituality is quite profound - but I have huge problems with a lot of the details. I'm grasping at straws with this post - but please do some esoteric research if you have time. I'm toying with the idea that an 'Anna-like' Lucifer is behind a lot of things.

I recommend 'God and the New Physics' by Paul Davies - and 'Dancing Wu Li Masters' by Gary Zukav. I have problems with Quantum Entanglement - and also with the implications and ramifications of the Theory of Relativity. Has the human race been seeded with screwy philosophy and science? I think so. My spirituality and scientific acumen seemed to peak around puberty. Then I proceded to become disillusioned by just about everything. It's been downhill ever since.

Consider all of the Malachi Martin videos on You Tube - especially the Art Bell interviews which touch on Luciferianism and Satanism. 'The Keys of This Blood' is quite interesting as well. The human race seems to have been led through a very deceptive and bloody wilderness for at least 40,000 years by those who knew better. I am horrified by the past - and very apprehensive regarding the future. Something has been very, very wrong for a long, long time. The horror. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdGMDNeU1g

Is Lucifer the controlling force in most governments and religions? It's as if the entire world is on a leviton train...and Lucifer is the engineer and the conductor...and this train isn't stopping for anyone or anything...including Jesus Christ and the U.S. Constitution. They have both become hood-ornaments on this hell-bound leviton train. My solution is to infuse the U.S. Constitution with the principles and concepts contained in the Teachings of Jesus and go global.

The 'Law of Confusion' is a descriptive and appropriate term...but I tend to eschew obfuscation...and to espouse elucidation. A Christocentric eschatological theological approach to scriptural studies which utilizes the concept of comprehensive concentration......which assumes the red-letter teachings of Jesus as being fundamental...with the remaining portions of the biblical canon as being merely contextual...cross-referencing utilizing a Strong's Concordance...and applying the accepted norms of grammatical-historical hermeneutics...is supremely beneficial regarding definitively and devotionally ascertaining the Christ Conscious Aspects of the First Source and Center of All Things...to fully experience Jesus as Lord in modernity......being careful to exegete...rather than eisegetically twisting and corrupting the sacred texts to conform to canon law (there is no substantial body of evidence which substantiates transubstantiation)...so as not to become a reprehensible and reprobate hermeneutic whore...a cursed Judas Iscariot in dire need of prostrate penetance, confession, repentance, and reconciliation...and in grave danger of burning for all eternity as a sinner in the hands of an angry God. World Without End. Amen.

Study carefully Anna in the ABC series 'V' which started in the fall of 2009 - and is a remake of the 1983-85 'V' series. Morena Baccarin plays Anna - and has also been featured as an Ori leader in 'Stargate SG-1'. Google all of the above, or view most of them on hulu(dot)com. The full 2009-10 'V' series (so far) is being released on DVD. I'm trying to think of Anna as being Lucifer, or at least representing aspects of what I think of as Luciferian. This is mostly new territory for me. I am of peace. http://www.hulu.com/watch/146831/v-hearts-and-minds

In the movie 'Contact' - beginning around 00:40 - who is the attractive pigmented women who seems to be running things behind the scenes? Who are the 'Black Madonna' and 'Kali' really? Anna? Damned if I know - but I'm really not seeing a lot of really vigorous and independent alternative thinking regarding this very important and pressing subject. I keeping asking questions and making speculations - and the silence is deafening. Did the MIAC stage the 'alien event' in 'Contact'? Hmmmmmmmmm

Google 'Roger Morneau' and 'New World Order - Devil in the Vatican' for a couple of real eye-openers. I have repeatedly suggested that Lucifer might be the Biblical 'Whore of Babylon'. I hate that name - and no offence to you Lucifer - but I am simply trying to determine what the hell has been going on in this solar system for tens of thousands of years. I just think that it's time for the esoteric to become exoteric. Everyone should at least have the opportunity to be on the same page. 1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7071384717786904996# 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLp9xigjajM

Is there a good side and a bad side to Lucifer? If so - shouldn't we be fully aware of both of these sides? In the 'Stargate Atlantis' movie - there is a female Wraith character who is very creepy. Could this be representative of a deranged goddess - who at one time had been highly intelligent and refined - but who had gone insane? I continue to speculate that absolute power inevitably leads to corruption and insanity - with virtually no exceptions. I'm not sure what the proper balance point is.

An underground centralized world government has some attractive features - but if such a government exists - it really should not be secret and/or dictatorial. I don't object to a lot of the way things are in the world - but I do wish for things to be cleaned-up and refined. The 'alien presence' as 'secret government' theme continues to fascinate me - but the secrecy and bs are very hard to overcome - and I feel as though I'm spinning my wheels as I slide further from the center of the wheel.

The experiential aspects of Christianity are valid and wholesome, but I am concerned by a lot of the details in the sacred texts, and with the skeletons in the confessional. I think a lot of people are going to lose their faith and go nuts in the next few years. I'm trying to put out a lot of fires by starting some preemptive fires - which might backfire. Consider a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System based upon the U.S. Constitution and Teachings of Jesus.

The technology and light we were supposedly given might not be in our best interest. Consider nuclear weapons and the social implications of the theory of evolution - and who knows what else. We need to focus on responsibility - and take a step back from irresponsible and destructive industrialization and technology. The 'quickening' which Art Bell refers to is a valid point. Engines which rev too highly - EXPLODE!! Our world may be on the verge of exploding in more ways than one.

Regardless of whether you are Luciferian, Satanist, Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Indifferent, or Damned if I Know - try reading the Four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) straight through a couple of times. This is a good mental and spiritual exercise - regardless of what conclusions you arrive at. Then - try getting a lot of exercise in nature - and a lot of rest. Top it off with some really good food and music - and see what that does for you! Just a thought.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:55 am

Lucifer - would you consider posting here? I keep thinking about solar system governance, and I keep wondering if it requires a single authority, a committee, a general assembly, or everyone, to properly run things. Why does everything important seem to be off-limits to us goyim? What is a legitimate threat to National Security, and what is a threat to Megalomaniacs Anonymous? I'm really not clear on who the good-guys and who the bad-guys are. I see a masters vs cattle paradigm. I don't approve.

Lucifer, I keep thinking of you as being an eccentric, corrupted, and unbalanced 'Anna', who is very bright, yet is not doing that which is in the best interests of the Human Race. Is this unfair and/or inaccurate? Why rule by secrecy? Why is history filled with lies, corruption, insanity, and violence? Why don't we have a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system? Why are the sacred texts and religions so insanely contradictory? Why is everything not based upon responsibility?

Lucifer: Do you live in an underground base? Do you travel the world in magneto-leviton trains? Do you travel the solar system in ufo's? Do you play pipe-organs in cathedrals? Do you directly rule the City States - and thus the world? Why was a simple system of psychology/ethics/politics/rel­igion/spirituality/science/law based upon responsibility not established in the ancient world? Why isn't there one today? What do you think of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System?

Lucifer: Are you mad at me for asking so many questions, and being so brash and irreverent? Have you dispatched 'angels' to reign me in? What is the true power structure in this solar system and galaxy? Why aren't we being told the truth about everything? Have you manifested as Lilith, Hathor, Isis, Mary, et al? Did you write the Bible? If you have been evil and committed atrocities, is there redemption for you? Are you responsible for the Reptilian and Grey phenomenon? What's going on? Namaste.

I get most of my info about Jesus from the words attributed to Him in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. This is a different Jesus than the one encountered in church on any Sunday. Come to think of it, did Jesus tell us to go to church on Sunday? Did Jesus tell us to go to church on Saturday (Sabbath)? Did Jesus tell us to go to church at all? I can't find the texts. Please help! Thank-you for your prayer. I regularly watch a Latin Mass from France on You Tube!

I agree with a lot of what a particular self-proclaimed Satanist says philosophically - but I don't understand why they are so hostile toward Jesus and Christians. Why not go after corrupt Sirius Centered Babyonian/Egyptian/Roman Goddess Ruled Churchianity? Once again, I am not a Christian, Luciferian, or Satanist. My hope is built on nothing less than an esoteric understanding of the Teachings of Jesus. I'm presently considering all of the forbidden knowledge on the internet, in the light of the words of Christ. Crucifixes Suck.

I'm leaning toward the theory of a feminine Lucifer, but proof is hard to come by for any of this sort of thing. The evidence is thin and scattered. I arrived at this bias before I saw this video. I am pursuing a theory of Goddess Rulership of Earth - just to see where it leads. It's a combination of evidence and imagination - and it's really a very strange space to be in. I don't recommend this pursuit for most people. It's making me nuttier than I already was - and that's pretty bad.

Christianity has thrived through misrepresentation rather than through honesty. It has thrived on lies. Now - too many people are asking too many hard questions. Game over. However, there is honest truth contained in all sacred texts. You just have to be a glutton for punishment to get at it, and to establish it in people's thinking. Your Lucifer is essentially a figment of the imagination. The Christian's Jesus is essentially a figment of the imagination. We see what we wish to see.

Albert Schweitzer - in the 'Quest of the Historical Jesus' arrived at very negative conclusions regarding the validity and reality of the Historical Jesus - yet Schweitzer was very positive and supportive of the Teachings of Jesus. I agree. I have some Schweitzer quotes in my computer - and one day I found key portions of these quotes in bold print. I didn't do this. Honestly. My enemy is BS. I am trying to contemplate a Post BS Solar System. I am trying to follow the truth wherever it leads.

I am fascinated by the concept of strong, intelligent, and beautiful black women as goddesses with complete reincarnational recall, use of 100% of brain capacity, and complete access to all ancient texts, wisdom, and technology - and possibly being hybrids living in underground bases and temples - and constituting the Secret Government - a Babylonian/Egyptian/Grecian/Ro­man Theocracy - with the City States as the tip of the iceberg of an Underground Empire. I'm sane - aren't I? Please say yes!!

I'm really going to go out on a limb with this comment. I heard a fairly authoritative speaker say that the Pope (possibly John Paul II) would go down into the basement of the Vatican every morning, and kiss a statue of the Black Madonna. But what if she wasn't a statue? I heard a reliable source say that a priest asked 'What if God is a Black Woman?' I have also heard reports of an Underground Base under the Vatican containing Reptilian Beings. Consider who ruled Kemet in Ancient Egypt. Hmmmmmm

I want to take a vacation from the razzmatazz (I got that word from abraxasinas) - but here I go again. This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-XXX. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?........

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

Don't take my comments too seriously. I'm just blowing off some excess steam to keep from exploding! The devil made me do it. I think I got most of it out of my system, and I mean no harm. I am of peace. I am a seeker of 'The Bliss'. I just see patterns in the clouds, and everywhere. I am a true believer in the apotelesmatic principle. My attention to this subject should probably be taken as a complement rather than a hateful slam. I'm just trying to understand.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

Welcome to the Mists, Orthodoxymoron! We have wondered where you were. Our Forum didn't seem quite complete without you. That's a lot of info in your posts, but I'm up to the challenge. If you ever get overwhelmed, like we all do from time to time, you can rant in the CAPSLOCK DISEASE thread. (It's a long story, all in jest. So to speak.)

Now, if you pose all of these questions, and I, for one, can't come up with answers to all of these questions you pose, just remember: sometimes you make our brains hurt with so much thought.

And by the way, the orbs of light that you see fly by are not gonna hurt ya. My most common orb visitor is a beautiful blue color. More on that later.

Cheers to Orthodoxymoron! bounce
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 am

Orthodoxy it really is a cosmic soup .History has deliberately been wiped out and manipulated over time to serve the agenda of the people in power .Earth's time track goes far beyond this earth . Witout light being shed on that its hard to connect the dots as it's booby trapped all over the place including the Bible.

Orthodoxy have you ever gone through the Terra Papers from Robert Morning Sky ?
    His is covering the topics that raise your interest .
    You'll find a link to a resume of his materials here on my thread :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/research-info-ideas-useful-knowledge-f20/robert-morning-sky-the-terra-papers-t835.htm

According to the infos released by Robert Morning Sky last year he was in the process of writing /publishing several books covering the subject in details.
    It is quite interesting I found and I am looking forward to be able to read them.

It's well worth listening to him on the Veritas show that I posted on my thread as well.

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 am

Mudra, I joined the Conscious Media Network and bailed out of Veritas. If you will share any news from Veritas, I'll share news from CMN. However, I don't mean I'll be stealing any links, what I mean is I'll share headlines.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank-you mudra and Linda. I have had some exposure to Robert Morningsky and the Terra Papers, but I will have to spend more time with them. I hesitated to make all of the posts above - but I thought it might stimulate someone to arrive at the REAL answers. I'm just pursuing an admittedly off the wall hypothesis which could make a lot of people very angry at me - and not without legitimate reason. I am VERY uncomfortable with all of this. I have more, which I will post later today. Veritas and Conscious Media Network are both great resources and repositories of quality information. Namaste.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Yo! Ortho!
    Good to see you!
    cheers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay, Orthodoxy, I read all of your posts and will go back and look at the links. I have read Cooper, and have seen "V" but that's about it. I am so creeped out by the Anna character that I forget it's only a tee vee show sometimes.
    I wonder what it's like to play that character! She's doing a fine job with it, never goes too far with it.

Regarding your personal angst: At one point you describe your "journey" as a young person, and then you mentioned watching "Pinky and the Brain." Well, that's IT! Your turn into this road of madness! We need to find some episodes and post them so that people will see where you (we) took that turn...ha ha. That is still my favorite show from that era and I was very upset when it was cancelled. I suppose very few viewers understood all of the implications...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Orthodoxy: The key to your happiness will probably be figuring out which figure most represents you: are you Pinky? or, are you the Brain?

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 am

Linda - I am probably a composite of Pinky and the Brain - or Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb! Actually - I guess I just want to see who the man or woman behind the curtain really is. I actually feel like an insightful and virtuous - yet unstable and incompetent - wannabe somebody! The madness continues:

Wanna go on a debate-date Lucifer? We could debate architecture, music, theology, eschatology, universal history, universal governance, and transition of power at Mork 'n Ork's Grey Bar on the Dark Side of the Moon! What shall we talk about? We could discuss the Soteriological and Eschatological Implications of the Hybrid Nature of the God of This World - or Original Sin in Heaven: The Mystery of Iniquity in the Great Controversy Between the Reptilian and Human Races in the Conflict of the Ages.

That would just be an appetizer. Protection would obviously be a major concern. You'd have to promise not to bite my head off on the first date. I'm not really into the really rough stuff...like black widow tough love. (In 'V' - notice what happened when Anna mated with a Supersoldier --- she bit his %^&* head off to nourish her eggs! I posted this debate-date stuff before the 'V' series went to air. You don't suppose!! Nah!) You're the one my mother warned me about...in the book of Revelation! The NSA wouldn't mind handling the logistics...would they? Do you mind if I call you Lucy? If the date goes well...I could say 'I love Lucy!'

There have been some very interesting and angry comments directed toward me regarding my speculations and venturings. This is all just a test. This is only a test. This is pseudointellectual research at its best! When I commented on the "Devil Came to Me - Stargate' video (on You Tube), I received this response: 'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have!. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blaspheme all the way to hell.'

The following comment was in response to me pretending to be the alien KRLLL: 'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!'

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

Have a terrific day Satan, Lucifer, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Demons, Archangels, Illuminati, Megalomaniacs, Reptilians, Greys, et al. I'd like to meet all of you when this mess gets resolved. We need a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka United States of the Solar System based on the U.S. Constitution and Teachings of Jesus. Repetition, repetition, repetition, and ACTION! (Thank-you W. Clement Stone). I'm trying to understand Lucifer by thinking her thoughts after her!

I just can't stop. Watch 'Avatar' - and think of Pandora as being the hypothetical 'Hollow Earth' (where else could mountains fly?) - and think of the indigenous population as being reptilian beings with human souls. Then think of the female spiritual leader as possibly being a Lucifer/Goddess figure. I am not necessarily anti-Lucifer despite my flippant comments. I'm just trying to understand what could be an unbelievably complex and awkward situation. Thinking outloud might help others.

Once again - watch the movie 'Contact' - especially from 00:40 to 01:35 - and notice the behind the scenes lady in charge dressed first in grey, and then in blue or purple. Notice the facial expressions, the eye and head movements - and then watch Dr. Steven Greer at the 2001 Disclosure press conference (especially after the question directed to Clifford Stone) - and notice the similarity. This is probably insignificant and irrelevant - but for those who might be interested - take a look. Was Mr. Hadden a Teutonic Zionist? Was the 'event' staged by the secret space program? Why all the God talk?

Is there a similarity between Morena Baccarin as Ori leader in 'Stargate SG-1' and Morena as Anna in the series 'V' (regarding the characters and roles portrayed) AND the powerful and pretty lady in grey (later in purple) in 'Contact' who seems to be VERY in charge? I'm just grasping at straws regarding the female Lucifer theme - wherein Lucifer is not the stereotypical red-guy with horns and a tail. Mr. Hadden almost seems like a Satan figure - again in a non-stereotypical manner.

My last three comments were real stretches, and I am slightly embarrassed. On the other hand, is it necessary to have a very intelligent and very competent behind the scenes individual shuttling secretly thoughout the world directing this and mediating that? Who really determines what goes into teleprompters around the world? Who has veto power? I mentioned Dr. Greer mainly because he seems to have a direct connection to the so-called 'alien presence'. I'm just trying to figure out the madness.

Being asleep is a bad thing. Being a rebel without a clue is a bad thing. Where is the proper balance? I'm going to attempt to study the U.N., Washington D.C., the City of London, and the Vatican - in a detached and neutral manner - noting both the positives and negatives - the exoteric and esoteric - and then contemplate positive evolutionary solutions. From time to time I might see Lucifer lurking in the shadows. I might even ask her out on a date...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:55 am

ODM - This thread is all you. (I moved it by the way - hope that doesn't affect anyone)

I only read half of it so far. Making notes. Lots to contemplate - formulating a complete response may take some time.

John..
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:05 am

Wanna go on a debate-date Lucifer? We could debate architecture, music, theology, eschatology, universal history, universal governance, and transition of power at Mork 'n Ork's Grey Bar on the Dark Side of the Moon! What shall we talk about? We could discuss the Soteriological and Eschatalogical Implications of the Hybrid Nature of the God of This World - or Original Sin in Heaven: The Mystery of Iniquity in the Great Controversy Between the Reptilian and Human Races in the Conflict of the Ages.

That would just be an appetizer. Protection would obviously be a major concern. You'd have to promise not to bite my head off on the first date. I'm not really into the really rough stuff...like black widow tough love. (In 'V' - notice what happened when Anna mated with a Supersoldier --- she bit his %^&* head off to nourish her eggs! I posted this debate-date stuff before the 'V' series went to air. You don't suppose!! Nah!) You're the one my mother warned me about...in the book of Revelation! The NSA wouldn't mind handling the logistics...would they? Do you mind if I call you Lucy? If the date goes well...I could say 'I love Lucy!'

Classic. Great reading. Keep up the good work!

LOL
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Thank-you Anchor and Micjer. This subject is so frightening to me - that I have to treat it like a big science fiction joke - sort of like a surgeon listening to rock music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfr9bhSmfXc&ob=av3e and telling jokes while performing brain surgery. 'The Schiavo case was a no-brainer. Oops! There goes the piano lessons! My bad! Anyone wanna go for a ride in my new Enzo Ferrari?' Sorry. I sometimes wonder if Lucifer sometimes performs critical aspects of certain surgeries. How far down do certain Otis elevators really go into the sub-levels of certain hospitals? What are those proton-accelerators really used for - other than targeting tumors - without destroying the surrounding healthy tissue? What would the DOE say? What would 'Time to Tell the World' say? Notice the dominant high-technology medical theme in 'V'? Is modern medicine as much a part of the New World Order as the Military Industrial Alien Complex seems to be? I've made my point. Now I need to stop. They have ways to make me stop! Don't chip me bro! Don't vaccinate me bro! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Oh, Orthodoxy, you can stop any time you want to, but we do like what you write. You can stop and enjoy the Mists for a while, sniff the cool air. Welcome to the place that has it's own timing! Some of us still haven't gone to all of the links in your first couple of posts. Anyway, maybe you want to get your writings all out there in a hurry or something. I say you can take a breath and let us catch up. There's wisdom in timing. I, for one, need to catch up to you, ha ha.

Thank you for all of your thoughts. We are so glad you're here in the Mists. Maybe the Jester can tell us how to deal with all that you know about. (You are just diving further into the rabbit hole, my dear. Our appreciation.)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Thank-you Linda. This is sort of like Fan-Fiction - except that the subject and intent are very serious - and the speculation is intended to be as close to the mark as possible. This just seems like an appropriate forum on which to hash this stuff out. I don't create scenes in public. Not yet anyway! Unrelatedly - when I speak of Zionism and Teutonic Zionism - I am not referring to the Jewish and German people. I am not anti-Semetic in any way, shape, or form. Nor am I racist or sexist in any way, shape, or form - even though I occasionally make references to plumbing, and various pigmentation levels - which might be interpreted in a non-complementary manner. I do fully understand that I have the right to remain silent - and that everything I say can and will be used against me - and that my words could be used in nepharious ways - added thereto, or truncated! There seems to be 3 or 4 key factions at work in the world which seem to be mostly hidden - and I am just trying to figure out what the hell is really going on. I am not angry at the mainstream media - but just watching the major news sources will not provide many clues, missing links, or missing pieces of the big-picture puzzle. It's one thing to rant, rave, and ask provocative questions - but quite another thing to actually be responsible for changing a VERY entrenched system. It's one thing to conceptualize something - and quite another thing to actually put it into practice. And even the conceptualizing can be flawed, or completely wrong. Thinking that one knows - and knowing - are two very different things. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for Megalomaniacs Anonymous. Almost.

Please get a DVD of the movie 'Contact', and watch it a couple of times - focusing on 00:35:00 to 01:35:00 - and especially noticing the very pretty and extremely intelligent White House 'lady in charge'. (I'm in love) You'll know who I'm talking about when you watch it. Who is her counterpart in the actual White House? She seems to be much more in charge than President Clinton - but of course Alex Collier said that 'Clinton is a janitor - and when the secret government says 'jump!' - he asks 'how high?'' Notice how alive she seems to be - compared with the dead-heads around her. Is she the prime representative of one of the factions of the secret government - or is she Lucifer herself? Please don't get mad at me. I'm just speculating regarding an unconventional Lucifer - who is a mixture of good and evil - and who is much smarter than most people. Notice the similarity between her and Anna ('V').

I have a sinking feeling that my internet posting is a losing battle. Most people don't want to slog through the BS with me in search of the good stuff. I won't lie to people, or delve into the spooky and sensational realms of the netherworld - even though the powers that be that I cannot see sometimes make their presence known to me in the 'privacy' of my own home. The more I try to come up with real answers - the more I feel as though I am in the crosshairs of some really nasty entities. I'm glad I can't see them. So far - all I occasionally see are fleeting points of light which seem to appear when I am reading a speech (JFK) out loud, or posting something particularly pointed or controversial which exposes or confronts the darkside. Come-on! Let's go!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:59 am