tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep

Pris
    Pris

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Empty Hackers kill engine of moving jeep

Post  Pris Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Empty Re: Hackers kill engine of moving jeep

Post  Pris Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:37 pm

No fun. The video game generation " upgrading " these into life situations with the push of a button.
    Some people love this matrix and will do anything to keep it going.

Love from me
    mudra

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Pris wrote:
    Not my idea of fun, either.  I was wondering where to slip in this Matrix reference.  Thanks, mudra.

Better keep an eye on it from above Pris Enlightened

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Fatcat_fly

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:40 am

Great moving picture with that cat, mudra, I think very good advise too Wink
    Pris, if you like, imagine people deliberately exposing themselves to such dangerous practices, risking to lose their lives.
    To me, these sort of "news items" are mind-creations of those who enjoy the spectacle and excitement and are in need of
    it. Blood thirst in the virtual world, which can be played out endlessly in gaming, of course. I see this sort of "hypes" playing
    with other people's lives..... is it? dy out quickly, for the simple fact that everybody is a possible target, even the people
    who came up with the idea. Which choice of pill is that?

I know of an accident, that is related to this type of "mind-games" played out in the real world with a loss of lives.
    It was about 8 years ago I think. A boy in primary school in the US killed a classmate. He was offered money to do it
    and he had no concept of what killing a human body means, or how that might feel or the impact it would have on himself.
    He just went for the profit and did the job in cold blood. It's an example of how some people are affected by their
    dwelling in the virtual world and lose being in touch with the real world: life in blood, sweat and tears.
    Which choice of pill is that? I've shared my view on The Matrix elsewhere here, it's a movie script and it shouldn't
    be translated to real life at all, although this movie has triggered awareness of autonomous choice and how to obtain it.
    In some people.

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Images19
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:18 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:

I know of an accident, that is related to this type of "mind-games" played out in the real world with a loss of lives.
    It was about 8 years ago I think. A boy in primary school in the US killed a classmate. He was offered money to do it
    and he had no concept of what killing a human body means, or how that might feel or the impact it would have on himself.
    He just went for the profit and did the job in cold blood. It's an example of how some people are affected by their
    dwelling in the virtual world and lose being in touch with the real world: life in blood, sweat and tears.
    Which choice of pill is that? I've shared my view on The Matrix elsewhere here, it's a movie script and it shouldn't
    be translated to real life at all, although this movie has triggered awareness of autonomous choice and how to obtain it.
    In some people. [/size]

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Images19

This is a great way to express your wisdom into words BB.
    I couldn't agree more with you.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Another "Conspiracy" Confirmed: Your car can be hacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxTw2SGHhmA

In today's Thought For The Day James discusses the confirmation of yet another "conspiracy theory," namely that cars can be remotely hacked and controlled. Michael Hastings, anyone? And let's not even mention airplanes.

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 am

Pris' words: "Autonomous choice (had to look that one up lol! Laugh)... Now, that's an interesting idea. Do you really think we can obtain it?

How can I even be sure my thoughts are 'my own'?..."

Great question, Pris! Yes, I ask that many times during the day, checking myself Cheerful
    This question could be part of a classroom teaching of a more evolved level of education, I imagine.

"Class, this is your homework for the next couple of decades.... Listen all of you, open your
    dictionaries at page i - m and read "intention". Now read the explanation/description, given
    in that section. Write down in 200 words, how intention is present in your world and if it's
    present... if you pay attention to it and use it to create your own thoughts"

Hackers kill engine of moving jeep Images20

You know, Pris, it's really true, I live in a place from where I can see the crooked hat of a witch, designed
    as roof of a little tower.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 am