tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform?

Pris
    Pris

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform? Empty Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform?

Post  Pris Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform? Empty Re: Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform?

Post  mudra Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:20 pm

Looks like someone is looking forward to set the dynosaur out of the bag.
    Are we ready ? ...

Love from me
    mudra

Pris
    Pris

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform? Empty Re: Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform?

Post  Pris Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Good article Pris.

Imagination fails when we begin to agree with what everyone else imagined and put into reality for our two eyes to see.
    And it feels like gazing at a closed door.

The real eye/ I that dreams the world hold the keys to that door so that it bursts wide open.

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform? Imagination-quotes

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Pris wrote:

They've run out of time and exposed themselves.  I'd say, ready or not, they're going for it.  

This may be just what we need to force the system to collapse.

Insanity: Turning Smart Meters into a Supercomputer Platform? Images18
    I guess there are more ways than only 1 way, for a cow to catch a hare, as we say in Holland.
    Whatever type of dinosaurs you mean here, Pris, if you mean the ET look a likes, I think their ascendants
    have always been here, however not always on planet Earth or even sharing the same now with us.
    I don't think they are exposing themselves on their own account, as far as I know, although there may
    be struggles for survival and not losing face, in families living in gigantic wealth, exposing them at times.
    Maybe for their beginning to feel a bit alienated  Bleh I think they are unmasked and bereft of a purpose,
    for which there's no foundation anymore. In the arena of life is a sweeping of the floor, changing the props
    and directing new spotlights. I am repeating myself, need to direct new spotlights too. Lmfao

I think that the system is already collapsing for quite some time, though not by force as in "Do as we say, or else!
    To me, it's a natural process ordained as potential outcome in the present times, a dawn of a new reality that is
    closing the circle, a circle too of the movement of planet Earth axis, the precession of the equinoxes grand cycle.
    It's said that there's nothing new under the sun. What IS new, in my view, is our better understanding of who we are.
    A more global kind of understanding seems to have been in waiting, until an awakening in sufficient numbers of
    individuals was complete. Now the birthing process is a manifestation in the outside world, a result of the work
    silently completed inside of many human hearts. A sort of silent big bang in slow motion  Cheerful

And I believe that this process does, or will, change the system form the inside out. Isn't there already much
    more evidence of so far secret agendas, of abuse of life forms and the right to live, of abuse of the planet herself,
    compared to what we knew 10 or 5 years ago? Once we know something, it cannot be unknown and that is
    a force to be reckoned with, as I perceive it.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:19 am

Thousands of Smart Meter Fires: New Whistleblower and Court Evidence
    By Brian Thiesen
    Global Research, July 16, 2015

The situation with smart meter fires is worse than we thought — and now we know why. This new investigative video tells all.

In studying, doing presentations and making videos on ‘smart’ meters for nearly 5 years now, personally I had my doubts I would learn anything new when I first connected with a utility worker whistleblower through Take Back Your Power.

I was completely wrong and they are right. It is worse than I thought — than we all thought. A major and critical error has been brought forth.

Why are meters exploding off houses by the 100’s at a time? Why are fires happening no matter where smart/digital meters are being installed?

CONTINUE: http://www.globalresearch.ca/thousands-of-smart-meter-fires-new-whistleblower-and-court-evidence/5462760

1000's of smart meter fires: whistleblower & court evidence (2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am2_-qHW-T0
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:11 am

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:35 pm