tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Turning point for humanity

mudra
    mudra

Turning point for humanity  Empty Turning point for humanity

Post  mudra Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:43 pm

I am not quite understanding what this is all about as it's obviously lacking data so far.
    I am posting it here as something to follow and see where it leads.
    If anyone here knows more about this project please contribute to the thread.

TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dq6he5eqQ

The description of the video says:

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!! This is REAL and IS/HAS happened.
    Here is what is happening now:
    With the main program :
    1 . Master Plan
    2 . Key Master Plan
    3 . Human Obligations
    4 . Quota Payment for 253 Countries World.
    5 . State Debt Elimination.
    6 . Debt Elimination each person on earth. (All Debts Removed)

And it's linked to : http://nova-gaia.com/turning-point-for-humanity/

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Turning point for humanity  Empty Re: Turning point for humanity

Post  mudra Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm

The end of the Fed 3/11/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NR_2aDkDW8

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Turning point for humanity  Empty Re: Turning Point For Humanity

Post  Jenetta Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 am

[quote="mudra"]The end of the Fed 3/11/14

Interesting video Mudra...the only thing missing is the mystery man's (commentator) name. Kennedy (if he was still alive) would be hip-hurrahing cheers 

Post  mudra Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:24 am

Jenetta wrote:
    mudra wrote:The end of the Fed 3/11/14

Interesting video Mudra...the only thing missing is the mystery man's (commentator) name.   Kennedy (if he was still alive) would be hip-hurrahing cheers 

Indeed the commentator's name is missing as well as the document he is speaking about itself.
    Too much mystery around this so far for me .

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 am

mudra wrote:I am not quite understanding what this is all about as it's obviously lacking data so far.
    I am posting it here as something to follow and see where it leads.
    If anyone here knows more about this project please contribute to the thread.

TURNING POINT FOR HUMANITY !!! It is DONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dq6he5eqQ

The description of the video says:

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!! This is REAL and IS/HAS happened.
    Here is what is happening now:
    With the main program :
    1 . Master Plan
    2 . Key Master Plan
    3 . Human Obligations
    4 . Quota Payment for 253 Countries World.
    5 . State Debt Elimination.
    6 . Debt Elimination each person on earth. (All Debts Removed)

And it's linked to : http://nova-gaia.com/turning-point-for-humanity/

Love from me
    mudra

How is it possible that the Federal Reserve is still printing money ? Quantitative Easing is still going on ! If the USA government received one quadrillion dollars  , 17 trillions of national debt would have been already extinguished  by now . So in my view it is all wishful  Mambo Jumbo . With the criminals in charge now,  even if the money debt was gone , there is no guarantee that the benefits would flow to the citizens . We have a satanic cabal in charge ( think AIPAC and Multinationals ) that would find other ways of enslave the citizens . The only solution is to exterminate some families of bankers and oligarchs  I have some names in mind . I bet other people have the same names in mind . If people want to move towards a better world .... the oligarchs must be exterminated . The benefit for mankind would be immediate ...... no wars for greater Israhell . No bankers in control of the economies or the EU and most of them shot in the head , like they do in China .  I know that this solution is NOT new age  BS , but it is  real ,practical and feasible  . Think for a moment about the worth of a human life today . The PTB killed about 100 people for a fake revolution in the Ukraine , the lives of demonstrators and policemen worth  about Zero only a few cents the cost of a bullet. Think about the lives of people in Pakistan and Afghanistan destroyed by predator drones ......  a service to mankind would  be to use those weapons against the Oligarchs and families of Banksters .   We are the majority 99 % of the population of the world  and the 1 % are Expendable . That's the way ahead ........ non fairy tales .......and money gifts . Think about this . What are the chances that 7,5 billion people on the face of the Earth will change their attitudes to life ? Will those billions ever see the LIGHT ?  The chances are ZERO    !!!!!
    Every body must do his best to not cooperate with government or resist whatever it means ......

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:49 pm