tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness Empty Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness

Post  Sanicle Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:56 am

There's a lot of info in this presentation that has previously been kept hidden by the PTB apparently so we don't know our own power. Some I've heard of before but there's a lot of info correlated here, much of which I hadn't heard of before. It's very well done, albeit loooooooong. I hope you find the time to listen though as it's quite illuminating. I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpCKZ7cEoY
    mudra
    mudra

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness Empty Re: Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness

Post  mudra Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:11 am

I watched for an hour or so and then realized I probably saw it before Cheerful
    Thank you for posting it Sanicle.
    It is clear to me we are able to emit vibrations on different tone levels that other perceive and are influenced by.
    I have met people that felt like solid rock to me and others that were like running water.
    This does certainly impact the quality of communication between us and the universe and influence the way we perceive it.

Below an interesting article on energy, frequency and vibration

Energy, Frequency, Vibration.

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. – Nikola Tesla.

In the beginning the word existed. So what was the word? The word was the sound of Source energy, God, Intent, the primordial and ancient sound through which the entire universe was created. Some believe that this sound is Om and that the sound Om is also known as the embodiment of all sounds together. If one is to produce the vibration of OM with their intention directed at aligning with Source energy, they become one with the all that is. More than a chant, OM is a sacred syllable that represents the vibration of the universe. It is the sound of the infinite, without beginning and without end that embraces all that exists. The word that existed in the beginning was sound, the force of vibration through which all things began to take shape, to come into form.

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness Resonance

Say you are sitting in the white circle on the far left side of this diagram. You are in the breath holding the intention of connecting with source energy which is at the far right side of this diagram. Aligning with Source energy is depicted in the center of the diagram, the neutral point, where the connection is made and with which you are now vibrating. You are resonating with Source energy. A beautiful flow of energy resonates back and forth in a continuous harmonic.mandala2

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness Mandala2

Three more people begin to resonate with Source energy just like you are. The resonant energy of four might look like the image on the right. This is what happens in a group meditation, a sweat lodge, or healing circle. As the resonant sound vibration with Source energy increases, the pattern becomes more complex and more and more people begin to resonate with these vibrations. It is the creation of a new pattern of energy, one that repeats itself in harmony with others.

read on: http://femalewarrior.net/2015/08/10/energy-frequency-vibration/#more-3388

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness Empty Re: Mind Science Kept Hidden - Proof of the Power of Consciousness

Post  Sanicle Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Thank you Mudra. Hugs

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am