tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years Empty The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years

Post  Carol Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 pm

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years 291114E600000578-0-image-m-5_1432573178524
    The rich are set to become immortal God-like cyborgs in what could be the 'biggest evolution in biology' since life emerged.

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years 291114D900000578-0-image-m-8_1432573207589
    Using biotechnology and genetic engineering, Professor Harari claims the wealthy will
    transform into a new type of human with complete power over life and death

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will  
    transform into a new type of human within 200 years

The rich are set to become God-like cyborgs in what could be the 'biggest evolution in biology' since life emerged. This is according to Yuval Noah Harari, a professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, who believes the radical shift will take place in the next 200 years. Using biotechnology and genetic engineering, Professor Harari claims the wealthy will transform into a new type of divine, immortal human with complete power over life and death. The rich are set to become immortal God-like cyborgs in what could be the 'biggest evolution in biology' since life emerged. This is according to Yuval Noah Harari (left), a professor at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, who believes this radical shift will take place in the next 200 years. He argues that humans are unable to resist the temptation to 'upgrade' themselves, according to a report by Sarah Knapton in the Telegraph.'We are programmed to be dissatisfied,' said Professor Harari, during a recent speech at the Hay literary festival in Wales. 'Even when humans gain pleasure and achievements it is not enough. They want more and more. "I think it is likely in the next 200 years or so homo sapiens will upgrade themselves into some idea of a divine being, either through biological manipulation or genetic engineering of by the creation of cyborgs, part organic part non-organic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3096393/The-rich-God-like-cyborgs-Historian-claims-wealthy-transform-new-type-human-200-years.html#ixzz3bBPVuqBP

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years Empty Re: The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 25, 2015 7:37 pm

If they're talking about something occurring in 200 years -- they probably did it 20 years ago!! Just kidding!! Or am I?? Sherry Shriner keeps saying that top leaders are not the people they were originally -- and that they're really androids (or something similar to that). She claims there are several Obama's  and Hillary's!! The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I spoke with over several months, said they didn't have to sleep!! Consider watching Ex Machina!! The AED told me that the real-truth would drive 87% of the population insane!! I have no idea what the real-truth is -- but that 87% figure wouldn't surprise me at all. I feel as if I'm on the brink 24/7. It probably wouldn't take much to push me over the edge -- and I wish I were kidding. Perhaps I can get a 600 square-foot office-apartment at the Bethesda Naval Hospital. What Would Bill Cooper Say?? What Would James Forrestal Say?? BTW -- a man with a doctorate in theology from the University of Edinburgh told me "If we're going somewhere -- we need to go there together". They also told me "If you tear something down -- you need to make sure you have something better to put in its place". I fear that, at some point, an "advanced breakaway civilization" might seek to terminate the "primitive mainstream civilization".

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years Empty The Rich Will Become "Godlike" Cyborgs

Post  Jenetta Mon May 25, 2015 8:52 pm

As long as it's not this character...

The rich will become ‘God-like cyborgs’: Historian claims the wealthy will   transform into a new type of human within 200 years Get-attachment-241-587x589

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
    All the King's horses and all the King's men
    Had a great problem
    Putting Humpty together again.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 am