tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years Empty Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years

Post  bobhardee Wed May 06, 2015 6:41 pm

5/6/2015
    Keshe has consistently said that he has a new scientific understanding of gravity and magnetism. He relates how this technology was used to bring down a US drone...unharmed. Now he is planning on building a space ship.  Looks like he has figured out anti-gravity.
    There are a lot of naysayers who think he is just a charlatan.   I don't necessarily agree as evidenced that he keeps building and developing more and more in his lab.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2YX9XYwIQ
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years Empty Re: Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years

Post  bobhardee Thu May 07, 2015 7:31 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years Empty Re: Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years

Post  bobhardee Fri May 08, 2015 6:28 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 14, 2015 6:03 pm

5/14/2015
    Keshe shows his reactors for the first time and how they are set for flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_Bg9f-WDU
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 28, 2015 8:03 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:58 pm

10/11/2015

How to create a plasma aircraft. You decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg5nlvPms44
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrN99RELqwo (Video Title: "Keshe Foundation Promo Intro Video (english with multiple subtitles) === PLEASE SHARE ===")
    In this video they claim that they can create free energy using plasma reactors. Is this fake?
    M.T. Keshe said that several entities, individuals, groups, and governments, have been able to replicate the energy technology phenomenon by referring to the books and patents [citation needed - old link outdated]. One scientist allegedly could power three towns pounds with his device.

asked Jan 4 '13 at 11:30 by Alex
    Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years 1b61fefdf47fd531f94a86516dba0521-s-32-d-identicon-r-pg-jpg

The crackpot index (math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html) fires on all cylinders with this one. – Michael Brown Jan 4 '13 at 11:52

2 Answers

activeoldestvotes

Yes, the claims in the video are totally absurd from the viewpoint of science. It's enough to listen for roughly 70 seconds to be sure that the narrator doesn't have the slightest clue about physics and the remaining 302 seconds make this fact even more self-evident. I won't try to answer the question whether the authors of the video realize that what they present is nonsense and they're deliberately cheating the viewers or they don't realize because they believe their own stuff, due to their totally inadequate education or intelligence.

First of all, one can't create "free energy" out of nothing as it violates the energy conservation law, something we've known to hold for several centuries and something that has only been strengthened by all the subsequent research and evidence that was accumulated. The energy conservation law holds because the laws of physics don't change if we move everything in the direction of time – if we "repeat the same experiments later". This relationship between symmetries and conservation laws was found by Emmy Noether, one of the greatest female mathematicians of all time.
    So one has to change something about the matter – like ignite fusion – to get energy out of it. People work on fusion and indeed, plasma is there, but these people don't have any new technology of fusion and they don't even claim to have it. Without fusion, one can't be continuously extracting energy out of plasma.

(Incidentally, the term "free energy" has a very particular meaning in physics and it has nothing to do with the colloquiual understanding of "energy for free".)

Second, the video clip confuses electromagnetism with gravity. It wants to emulate some gravitational influences in the Cosmos but it apparently fails to realize that gravity is only important for celestial bodies because they're large. Gravity will never play any important role in a man-made engine or lab because gravity between systems that may be "constructed" by the men is negligibly weak. By their character, magnitude, ability to change sign, and other features, gravity and electromagnetism dramatically differ and they only get unified in conditions that can't be achieved experimentally. The narrator's suggestion that gravity and electromagnetism are almost the same thing and should be considered together is preposterous and only proves that they don't have a clue about basic concepts of physics such as electromagnetism, gravity, and the differences between them.

Third, the video presents a preposterous picture of "types of matter" which are divided into a triangle of "normal matter, antimatter, dark matter". This is nonsense. Antimatter is always a dual relationship (although antimatter to some particles may be identical with these particles – in some cases, e.g. photons, there is no difference between matter and antimatter). Dark matter isn't any "third type" that could be added to matter or antimatter. Dark matter is just a particular type of matter (or antimatter: probably the kind of matter that is identical to its antimatter) but it's nonsensical to create a special category for dark matter because we should do the same thing for electrons or other things. Dark matter is composed of a particle species analogous to electron, top quark, photon, or other elementary particles. It's not "qualitatively different" from them and it is not a "third type of negation" that could extend antimatter.

Fourth, they make lots of trivial, small, but important technical errors in their discussion of pretty much everything. For example, they omit antineutrinos in the decay of the neutron. Their claims that human cells depend on magnetism etc. are fiction, too.

Fifth, it's nonsensical that one can create plasma by a similar electric circuit in a Coke bottle with home-available voltage. One needs lots of energy to create plasma, even more energy to create a plasma that has a chance to constantly generate energy (via fusion), and it is a hugely difficult technological task to sustain a body of plasma at least for a second. It's certain they can't solve this difficult task – that is almost mastered but not quite mastered by the tokamak rings. After all, a Coke bottle is a completely wrong shape for the task of maintaining a plasma. A toroidal ring or a small vessel with the radiation coming from all directions seem to be among the rare clever techniques to stabilize plasma, a very difficult task you can't expect to solve in your kitchen.

There are lots of other nonsenses in the video – combined with lots of kitschy clichés about renewable energies and similar physically vacuous or problematic stuff – but I suspect that a sensible viewer has stopped the video several minutes ago. The video is addressed to viewers who lack the basic high school education in physics and it has clearly found thousands of them.

answered Jan 4 '13 at 12:00
    Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years 92dc943c603eb793ed3761ceea66812d-s-32-d-identicon-r-pg-jpg
    Luboš Motl

Thanks Lubos for taking up the demoralizing, soul-sucking task of addressing this dreck. I think I disagree with you about a number of speculative theoretical matters, but everything you said here is correct of course. That should say something. What a lot of these people who believe in a grand scientific conspiracy don't get is how hard it is to get scientists to agree on anything, let alone a coverup. If these Keshe people really had a demonstration or feasible idea then we wouldn't be finding out about it through a hackish promo video on youtube! – Michael Brown Jan 4 '13 at 13:04

it's ok, it's not so demoralizing. I'm confident that someone will find a way to efficient and clean energy source Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years Clear thanks! – Alex Jan 4 '13 at 13:57

@Alex several people already have; I can think of 5 or 6 clean energy sources already deployed at industrial scale, and as many again at the prototype stage. Please do consider committing to the Sustainable Living proposal, to ask more, and see questions on the renewable energy tag on this siteEnergyNumbers Jan 4 '13 at 14:53

Dear @Alex, the energy sector is making technological progress but in this particular one, it hasn't been particularly fast one (compared to the progress in power of microprocessors, memories, and other things). Nuclear power plants are the only "quantum leap" or "game-changer" in the last century. Batteries haven't changed and fossil fuels are still the best while the efficiency and lifetime haven't changed much either. The progress may speed up in the future but your "confidence" seems mostly unjustified. In physics, we distinguish evidence from a wishful thinking. BTW thanks, Michael Brown! – Luboš Motl Jan 4 '13 at 14:59

Mr Keshe of the Keshe Foundation makes it quite clear in his videos and writings, that he does not believe in "free energy". However, he makes it equally clear that it is not a difficult process to get energy out of a nuclear reactor. (After all, his degree from Queens College in London is in control systems of nuclear reactors.) Keshe has spent 30 years of his life in independent research, developing a plasma reactor that is apparently self-sustaining and creates power.
    It's relatively easy to make a generator with radioactive products, as the space and military have had such generators for many years. The trick that Mr Keshe seems to have done is to make a plasma generator that is small, safe and inexpensive. It works by the production and manipulation of magnetic fields, using dynamic plasma fields and scintillation of inert gases.
    The energy created from Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) and the Keshe reactor, is not "free"...but it would be about one million times cheaper than the chemical burning process used in the current fuels that cars, truck, and generators use!

People in dozens of nations of the world are currently attempting to replicate the Keshe reactor. An Italian team has just built a reactor and are beginning tests this week. (info as of Jan 9, 2013)
    As for the scientist that "could power three towns pounds" is not correct. I believe he said that he could power a town with a Keshe device he built for three pounds (as in UK money).
    Don't believe the naysayers that say Keshe technology can't be done...there are plenty who have already done it! Look up Joseph Papp, Stanley Meyer, Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann, as examples of some of those who have worked with plasma or LENR.

answered Jan 9 '13 at 11:29
    Keshe to build space ship large winthin the next couple years Fef8fc5c88cb687f154246c13755b042-s-32-d-identicon-r-pg-png
    mrfixitrick

links to peer reviewed publications please – Michael Brown Jan 9 '13 at 12:41

"apparently" is the keyword here. Someone who has developed or discovered something useful or new to the world, doesn't keep it for speculation. – Sergio A. Mar 18 '14 at 22:15

The Dream of a new more all phenomena embracing physics and science is fine, commendable and desirable.
    The distribution of disinformation to the general populus, using scientific terminology is not.

On a personal level, Keshe is a sincere and honest person and believes in the science he espouses.
    Some of the critique above, such as gravity not being fundamentally related to (electro)magnetism and that human cells do not relate in any nonindependent way on magnetic fields is erroneous.
    The general scientific shortcomings of the Keshe science stated is however fully justified.

shilohaplace
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:01 pm

10/14/2015  
    The science of Keshe's plasma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swi5R1VwxLw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:29 pm

10/17/2015
    This is the 3rd Ambassador Meeting of Oct 16, 2015. It is an announcement of Peace to the world and an explanation of his new energy. The audio is terrible so be patient.
    This "space age" technology has been given to the world by harnessing plasma. It has been tested and confirmed by experts. He says that this technology will be used to create flight without using jets or propellers. This plasma energy can also to be used to grow foods and it has major medical benefits.
    He addressed 3rd world countries who do not have power stations and how his device will assist in making power on a local level.
    Currently systems are being manufactured in China.

I personally see that these units will power homes and automobiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqwxKwG93Hg&feature=youtu.be
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:15 pm

10/20/2015
    I am sorry that I ever posted anything regarding Mr. Keshe. I should have checked more before posting videos regarding M. Keshe.

See below.

July 23, 2015

This is how the Keshe Foundation cheats on customers and robs their money:

The original price for the Magrav-Power System was 499 Euros.
    Suddenly it changed to 799 Euros, but that’s not all.
    The real price is now over 1000 Euros, as stated below by a consternated customer:

“Additionally, the product may not even be available as it will be shipped “as soon as available”. Also the unnecessary tax is even charged over the 300 EUR donation and on top of that additionally even over the shipping costs:

Subtotal 799.99 EUR
    Shipping price 80.00 EUR
    plus TAX 21% 168.00 EUR
    Total incl. TAX 1047.99 EUR

Thank you for your order.

You will receive an email with your invoice and method of payment.

Please allow 30 days delivery for all products (excluding Magrav-Power Systems (Universal and Car))

Magrav-Power Systems (Universal and Car) will be shipped as soon as available, maximum delivery of 90 days.

Payment must be received before shipping products. Notification via email when payment is applied to your account.

Plus after shipment all risks are for the buyer (see KF conditions)” <— Incredible!

Here is an open letter sent and posted for anyone to see.

I am writing this letter in relation to the informa
    tion which has recently been circulated
    regarding my departure from the so called “Spaceshi
    p Institute”.
    My intention with this letter is to explain the rea
    sons of my heart-felt decision to abandon the
    Keshe Foundation. My motives to do so can be synthe
    sized into three categories which are of
    vital importance to me.
    Truthfulness / Transparency
    I must admit that at the beginning my expectations
    in relation to the Keshe Foundation were
    very high. It is my understanding that a project of
    such a great scope which could affect a
    great number of human beings should be completely t
    ransparent. My experience with the
    Foundation did not satisfy this internal need for c
    larity. Rather, what I observed was a
    constant ambiguity and the repeated non-compliance
    with the promises that had created
    expectations, that to day have not been fulfilled.
    During my stay I tried to find the responses to my
    questions relating to the unresolved matters
    which I consider important, and which the Foundatio
    n had committed to. No such answers
    have been found.
    Liberty / Justice
    I have felt that the conditions necessary to mainta
    in my balance in life have not been
    respected, because of the extreme circumstances in
    which we had been living in relation to
    the supposed menaces that were floating above the f
    oundation. We were exposed to a high
    level of pression at times as regards timing (it wa
    s habitual that we worked over the weekends
    and regularly more then 12 hours per day).
    From my point of view, decisions have been taken wh
    ich I consider unjust and not related to
    the greater good. This is directly related to the f
    inancial aspect. I do not understand why
    somebody who leaves behind his life to be of servic
    e of an ideal, working for the greater
    good, should endure an excessive financial burden w
    hich is disproportionate to the cost of
    materials, the venue of the laboratory and the time
    and efforts dedicated to teaching him.
    The superficially outlined teaching project of the
    so called “Spaceship Institute” never took
    place.
    After three weeks, the theoretical teaching was cal
    led to an end and we started to work in the
    laboratory on our own. We were supposed to receive
    six months of theoretical teachings that
    would have prepared us to understand the foundation
    s of the technology to enable us to later
    apply them to our particular area of knowledge and
    also to be able to trasmit the teachings in
    our own language.
    We have never received this teaching. We did not ev
    en receive one page of written material
    independent of the books, nor any other teaching ma
    terials. Simply, we were put to work on
    our own and we were tutored and directed in mysteri
    ous ways by Mr. Keshe.
    Even though we had committed to pay for our studies
    at the Foundation, those of us of the
    knowledge seekers who did not have the financial ca
    pacity to pay this sum, were promised by
    Mr. Keshe that they will look for sponsors who woul
    d pay the costs of the annual fee of €
    20.000, together with the rental fees and living c
    osts. On the first day, after we have paid the
    first installment of the above mentioned fee, we we
    re told that our financing will never be a
    problem for us, given that the Foundation had stron
    g economic support.
    After this, we never heard of any type of news rega
    rding any financing to sponsor our stay.
    All costs were paid by us.
    Love
    A project based on philantropy and love should star
    t with the innermost circle. In this aspect, I
    did not feel that my relationship with Mr. Keshe wa
    s a friendship or a love-based relationship.
    Especially after his declaration to be the “Messiah
    ”, the lack of loving and compassionate
    energy which corresponds to such a vibrational leve
    l to which Mr. Keshe declares to belong,
    was obvious. I expected to be able to feel such a l
    oving energy toward our group of
    knowledge seekers. It never was felt, not even did
    I feel to be appreciated for the efforts and
    work I had done for the Foundation.
    Before I was called a knowledge seeker, I always co
    nsidered myself a truth seeker.
    From the moment when I decided to voluntarily leave
    the Foundation, I tried to clarify
    internally what the truth is in relation to the Foun
    dation.
    I am still in the process...
    My position now is of an independent investigator c
    ompletely detached from the Keshe
    Foundation and the person of Mr. Keshe.
    I keep supporting any tecnology which I consider be
    neficial for the greater good of humanity,
    and for peace.
    This latter I understand not as a lack of wars, but
    as an internal condition of each person,
    necessary for the evolution of humankind.
    Hugs,
    Jorge Martínez Cano

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:17 am

01/26/2016
    Keshe promised energy breakthrough is a failure.  
    I have followed this gentleman in his efforts to make the Keshe machine to work.  Bottom line: It doesn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCHUA5eMuks

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 am