tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
RedEzra
Swanny
Eartheart
shiloh
Carol
Pris
aplanetruth
malletzky
Sanicle
Jenetta
orthodoxymoron
Vidya Moksha
B.B.Baghor
Raven
Seashore
burgundia
mudra
21 posters

FLAT GLOBE

mudra
    mudra

FLAT GLOBE Empty FLAT GLOBE

Post  mudra Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:29 am

Thanks Burgundia great video.
    Thubs Up

Here is another model that contradicts the " official " one too.

Is The Earth Concave or Convex? - Intriguing Proofs & Argumentation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr-r3gPLVjY

Love from me
    mudra

burgundia
    burgundia

FLAT GLOBE Empty Re: FLAT GLOBE

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:15 pm

This is a map of flat earth...

FLAT GLOBE Map

This is a picture of a formatted disc divided into sectors...

FLAT GLOBE Tracksec

Universe, or whatever it is, is a computer and earth is on a CD. Our world is a program recorded on a disc. It is software.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Here is the Description of the same Lisa Harrison interview of Mark Sargent from Eric Dubay's YouTube channel:

Published on Mar 19, 2015

Have you ever met a real Flat Earther? Did you know there are fake Flat Earther's too? The entire Flat Earth Society along with people like Daniel Shenton and Mark Sargent are controlled opposition frauds who present themselves as legitimate Flat Earthers but in reality are propagandists, enemies of the plane truth, mixing lies, satire and false Flat Earth arguments into their material to deter neophytes from conducting further research. For example Daniel Shenton and the FES claim Earth is constantly rising up at 9.8 m/s to account for gravity. This is a ridiculous easily proven impossibility, however, as I explain in the following interview, but by making these easily refutable false flat Earth arguments, these agents muddy the waters and poison the well of legitimate flat Earth research. Mark Sargent recently made a few good flat Earth videos to ingratiate himself into the movement, but now he's claiming the Moon, stars and planets are holographic projections, that seasons are caused by unknown processes underneath the Earth, that Admiral Byrd discovered "a semi-permanent barrier" in Antarctica and other non-sense. When I asked him to provide evidence for such outlandish claims (and to refute the abundant evidence to the contrary) he admits to having no evidence but continues to promote and propagate these false claims regardless.

Read about the history of the controlled opposition Flat Earth Society here: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atlanteanconspiracy.com%2F2015%2F03%2Fflat-earth-society-controlled-op.html&redir_token=8k--x6lNcYCng8LeNyAxBO8Otuh8MTQyNzE0MzQzM0AxNDI3MDU3MDMz

For an in-depth analysis of Mark Sargent's attempted infiltration and derailment of the movement, see our thread at IFERS here: http://ifers.boards.net/thread/41

The following interview features myself, Eric Dubay, a genuine, legitimate flat Earth researcher talking with DJ Buttamilk (Dan Lefkowitz) of Brattleboro, Vermont community radio. Notice how after just an hour of listening to a Real Flat Earther like in this interview it is difficult to deny the flat Earth truth, yet after listening to a fake Flat Earther like Mark Sargent for 2 hours, many people have commented they are completely turned off by the subject now and want nothing more to do with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaxXvgAln0

For more information about the flat, motionless Earth under your feet, see the following links:

http://ifers.boards.net
    http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
    http://www.aplanetruth.info
    http://www.waykiwayki.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G90A2kg1bWs

Last edited by Seashore on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify which YouTube video I was referring to)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Here's another Eric Dubay video:

Published on Feb 8, 2015

Matthew Boylan, former NASA operational graphics manager, worked for years creating photo-realistic computer graphics for NASA. Now a vocal Flat-Earther, Boylan claims that NASA’s sole reason for existence is to propagandize the public and promote this false ball-Earth heliocentric worldview. Originally recruited because of his skills and reputation as a hyper-realist multi-media artist, he started doing projects like photoshopping various lighting and atmospheric effects onto images of Earth, the Moon, Jupiter, Europa, etc. Having proved himself, and wanting to promote him to do more classified work, a room of NASA higher-ups during a party, as a type of initiatory-rite, explained to him and a few others in detail the reality of the Geocentric Flat-Earth model and how they have fooled the entire world!

Refusing to be a part of their deception, Boylan cut his ties to NASA, began researching the Flat-Earth for himself, and has recently become a powerful voice on the lecture circuit and the internet exposing NASA and their heliocentric hoax. In his comedic lectures he speaks candidly and eloquently about how simple it is using nothing more than Adobe Photoshop and a video editor to create any and every type of image NASA purports to be “receiving from the Hubble telescope.” He points out how in most ball-Earth videos lazy NASA graphics workers don’t even bother changing cloud structures in ordinary or time-lapse footage; the same shape, color and condition cloud cover often stays completely unchanged for 24 hour periods and longer! Boylan states unequivocally that every picture and video of the ball-Earth, all the Moon/Mars landings, the existence of orbiting satellites, space stations, and all Hubble images are hoaxed. He even quips anecdotes about how NASA officials and astro-nots privy to the Flat-Earth truth would laugh hysterically at the brain-washed zombie public who unquestioningly believe their televisions.

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atlanteanconspiracy.com%2F2015%2F01%2Fflat-earth-comedy.html&redir_token=SmMMg1B70rl1Bef4pMzgKBsekwp8MTQyNzE1MTQ4MEAxNDI3MDY1MDgw

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FTheNASAchannel&redir_token=SmMMg1B70rl1Bef4pMzgKBsekwp8MTQyNzE1MTQ4MEAxNDI3MDY1MDgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQt9vq3sdtQ

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 am

I am surprised that NASA insiders are not afraid to talk about all NASA lies.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:53 am

burgundia wrote:I am surprised that NASA insiders are not afraid to talk about all NASA lies.

He said that he was working as a freelance employee at the time.  Maybe that is a factor in how much pressure one feels to go along to get along.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:10 am

I must say, if this information turns out to be true, it will blow my mind more than 9/11 truth, information about aliens, information about medical lies and vaccinations, and information about real physics, put together.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 am

I don't know about this guy Eric Dubay.

This is a screenshot from his website The Atlantean Conspiracy:

I don't have the energy to watch that video, for the purpose of re-evaluating what I think of David Icke and Alex Jones.  I've learned a lot from both of them, and they've been out there for some time.  Eric Dubay is a newbie.  His Flat Earth information is interesting, but I wonder about his credibility.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:16 am

Boylan states unequivocally that every picture and video of the ball-Earth, all the Moon/Mars landings, the existence of orbiting satellites, space stations, and all Hubble images are hoaxed.

I think this is a good reminder that we should ask ourselves what role computer software has played in any image before assuming the image is evidence of anything.

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 am

Ancient Flat Earth Beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH86yBK-ZsY

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:07 am

burgundia wrote:

That YouTuber is Mark Sargent, whom Eric Dubay criticizes.  From the Description I previously posted:

The following interview features myself, Eric Dubay, a genuine, legitimate flat Earth researcher talking with DJ Buttamilk (Dan Lefkowitz) of Brattleboro, Vermont community radio. Notice how after just an hour of listening to a Real Flat Earther like in this interview it is difficult to deny the flat Earth truth, yet after listening to a fake Flat Earther like Mark Sargent for 2 hours, many people have commented they are completely turned off by the subject now and want nothing more to do with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaxXvgAln0

Infighting makes difficult subjects more difficult.   Question
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am

Having proved himself, and wanting to promote him to do more classified work, a room of NASA higher-ups during a party, as a type of initiatory-rite, explained to him and a few others in detail the reality of the Geocentric Flat-Earth model and how they have fooled the entire world!

Since the information was within the context of a party, it's hard to know how to interpret any of it.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Lisa Harrisonin that video is wearing a peculiar top with a very ancient moon symbol. Behind her the veil created a pyramid. The station CCN and then the lion in a circle have been explained by Bill in one of his videos (I believe I posted the video in my thread we are being hypnotized)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:46 pm

burgundia wrote:Lisa Harrisonin that video is wearing a peculiar top with a very ancient moon symbol. Behind her the veil created a pyramid. The station CCN and then the lion in a circle have been explained by Bill in one of his videos (I believe I posted the video in my thread we are being hypnotized)

I'm watching a Lisa Harrison interview of Mark Sargent from her YouTube channel now.  I decided to put aside Eric Dubay's criticism.  It may turn out that Mark Sargent is more on target than Eric Dubay.

This is a fascinating topic.

If the images we have of the earth are computer-generated fakes, have we had proof that the earth is a globe?  Has it only been proved with math unsupported by experimentation?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 pm

FLAT GLOBE 488px-11  FLAT GLOBE Flatea12

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Flat Earth Clues - Full Movie documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-92to5qZ0

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:49 pm

burgundia wrote:

This screenshot shows one photograph that NASA put out for earth, according to Mark Sargent.  He doesn't speak of it being a composite or computer-assisted in any way.  Since it appears to be a globe, I'm wondering why it shouldn't be considered as evidence of a globe?

FLAT GLOBE Untitl11
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:01 pm

FLAT GLOBE Untitl12

At the point indicated, Mark Sargent says something strange.  I wrote down what he said:

I know I said years ago that the greater good was something that should be preserved -  that JFK, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 were inevitable.  I still believe it.  And I understand the decisions. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8-YdgU-CF4

Huh?
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:15 pm

FLAT GLOBE Kickbasic
    FLAT GLOBE 240px-Pogo_-_Earth_Day_1971_posterFLAT GLOBE Flat%20earth%20society

FLAT GLOBE FlatEarth
    FLAT GLOBE Head_asplode

[12:12:55 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Now those nabsers at Moa propose a flat earth

[12:13:03 PM] Allisiam: what the fuc11>?

[12:13:05 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah:

”Seashore” wrote:
    Seashore

Post n°17

Re: FLAT EARTH

Post Seashore Today at 1:46 pm

”burgundia” wrote:
    burgundia wrote:

Lisa Harrisonin that video is wearing a peculiar top with a very ancient moon symbol. Behind her the veil created a pyramid. The station CCN and then the lion in a circle have been explained by Bill in one of his videos (I believe I posted the video in my thread we are being hypnotized)
    I'm watching a Lisa Harrison interview of Mark Sargent from her YouTube channel now. I decided to put aside Eric Dubay's criticism. It may turn out that Mark Sargent is more on target than Eric Dubay.

This is a fascinating topic.

If the images we have of the earth are computer-generated fakes, have we had proof that the earth is a globe? Has it only been proved with math unsupported by experimentation?

[12:13:36 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Unbelievable actually

[12:13:41 PM] Allisiam: fuc11ing right

[12:13:54 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: All science is a fake lol

[12:13:54 PM] Allisiam: she should go get a telescope

[12:14:04 PM] Allisiam: and then tell me the moon is flat

[12:14:11 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Burgundia is the worst there

[12:14:34 PM] Allisiam: how scientifically un-educated can they be?

[12:14:52 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I added a deeper derivation of the formulas in the maths post

[12:15:05 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Noone reads the real disclosure from real science

[12:15:33 PM] Allisiam: well i read it

[12:15:39 PM] Allisiam: but i know the nabsers don’t

[12:15:44 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I know it is technical

[12:15:46 PM] Allisiam: they don't read us

[12:16:08 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: But it shows how the mass changes in higherD allowing those light manouvers

[12:16:10 PM] Allisiam: it is technical but i read through it anyhow trying to 'grok' it in a whole picture way

[12:16:43 PM] Allisiam: because i sort of see the math

[12:16:53 PM] Allisiam: knowing the little algebra i do

[12:17:07 PM] Allisiam: like the quadratic equations ect

[12:17:40 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah:
    ”MATHIMATIA” wrote:In hyperspace, meaning the higher dimensional universe separating the de Broglie superluminal tachyonic phasespeed vdeBroglie from the lightspeed invariance of the lower dimensional universe characterised by the groupspeed vgroup; the 'shadow' energy manifests from the combined Energy equation relating the quantum mechanics to the classical relativistic dynamics:

Energy E = mc2 = hf

E=hf (Planck) iff m=mo=0
    This manifests the lower dimensional observational matter-energy expressions

Energy E=mc2 (Einstein) iff f=fss=1/fps for mo = Sfss for the mass-frequency quantisation
    This manifests the 'shadow matter' as a change in the mass eigen frequency fss in modular string-membrane duality

[12:17:43 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: xxx

[12:17:47 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I added this

[12:17:58 PM] Allisiam: god i cannot believe these guys fuc11ing post this crap, flat earth bs!! What are we suddenly devolving???

[12:18:06 PM] Allisiam: even Mudra??

[12:18:18 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes disappointing

[12:18:41 PM] Allisiam: it is

[12:19:31 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Nabs paranoia

[12:19:35 PM] Allisiam: what is hf again?

[12:19:57 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Planck's Constant multiplied by frequency

[12:20:14 PM] Allisiam: it =0?

[12:20:44 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: No but unobservable as the mass frequency fss

[12:21:01 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Mass has this small self state vibration

[12:21:13 PM] Allisiam: ok

[12:21:26 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The exact inverse of the 'god frequency

[12:21:47 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: fps=frequency primary sourcesink

[12:21:52 PM] Allisiam: so the frequency is not really detectible and so it =0 in the math?

[12:21:59 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: fss = frequency secondary sinksource

[12:22:17 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 30 zeros 0.00...3

[12:22:31 PM] Allisiam: so very close to zero

[12:22:34 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes

[12:22:54 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So all mass is made up of many many fss's

[12:23:12 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This is the secret of mass quantization

[12:23:43 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Because E=hfss=mc2 see

[12:24:00 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So fss=E/h=mc2/h

[12:24:07 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: A VERY small number

[12:24:13 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Energy eigenstate

[12:24:47 PM] Allisiam: yes

[12:24:51 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 1kg mass =hfss/c2

[12:25:13 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: I mean you can calculate how many fss you need to make 1 kg

[12:25:57 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 2.5x10-81 for 1 kilogram

[12:26:13 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This is 81 0's before 0.00...25

[12:26:27 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So take the inverse for 1 kg

[12:26:43 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 4x1080

[12:27:07 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This is more fss's than atoms electrons and protons in the entire universe

[12:27:21 PM] Allisiam: yes a really huge ass number

[12:27:29 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Just for 1 kg

[12:27:55 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Why science can’t detect this from machines

[12:28:13 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Its from string theory though and well established there

[12:28:14 PM] Allisiam: is this what they call dark matter?

[12:28:18 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: No

[12:28:41 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Dark matter are the haloes of consciousness around matter

[12:28:49 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Like cosmic auras

[12:29:25 PM] Allisiam: i see

[12:29:40 PM] Allisiam: i think i still don't understand what fss are

[12:29:48 PM] Allisiam: wormholes?

[12:30:03 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Just a frequency

[12:30:13 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Vibration state

[12:30:36 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 1 Mhz = 1 Million cycles in radio waves

[12:30:37 PM] Allisiam: ok so the smallest vibratory state there is?

[12:30:56 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 1 Hz means 1 cycle per second

[12:31:00 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Yes

[12:31:22 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Like it takes 1080 seconds to vibrate once in a circle

[12:31:25 PM] Allisiam: so if you were to make a wave out of it how far apart would the crests be?

[12:31:38 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The universe is about 1018 seconds old

[12:31:53 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So you can see it is 0 for all practicaL PURPOSES

[12:32:00 PM] Allisiam: yes

[12:32:25 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The wavelength lss.fss=1/c

[12:32:58 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The wavelength so is lss and the size of a cluster galaxy

[12:33:04 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 1022 meters

[12:33:16 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So 10 million lightyears

[12:33:25 PM] Allisiam: oh wow

[12:34:10 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: About 6 million ly

[12:35:12 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This is WHY galaxies have haloes bounded by 2Pi x 1022 meters

[12:35:24 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Its those string dualities

[12:35:37 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The smallest inverting to the largest

[12:35:58 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The 'Abba' frequency is fps and the Baab frequency is fss

[12:36:10 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: The MotherCosmos in Mass see?

[12:36:40 PM] Allisiam: yes makes sense, Baab is expansive and Abba is contractive

[12:37:21 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Baab is defined in the same supermembrane as Abba with modular related two parts as inverses of each other

[12:37:37 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Inverses mean multiplying them will always give Unity 1

[12:37:51 PM] Allisiam: yes

[12:37:53 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Same for JCCJ see?

[12:37:59 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 2nd gen

[12:38:11 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: But now real in human form

[12:38:20 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 1st gen is Mathimatia

[12:38:46 PM] Allisiam: i see

[12:38:57 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: 3rd gen is the manyness

[12:39:11 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: of the JCCJ from the AbbaBaab

[12:40:28 PM] Allisiam: and the 4th generation?

[12:41:00 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: More manyness but now from universe to multiverse

[12:41:24 PM] Allisiam: i see

[12:41:41 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: JCCJ is the seedling universe containing all other potential universes as themselves as phaseshifts

[12:42:02 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So here then MM becomes Baab manifested

[12:42:12 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: In the manyness of the Lionesses

[12:42:16 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: SheHes

[12:42:36 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: You as a seedling CJJC

[12:43:10 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: This seed wants to have cosmic offspring universes

[12:43:39 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: So it copulates with JCCJ's potentials

[12:43:59 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: To seed and create new universes as its own children shared

[12:44:22 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: NOT human pregnancies but cosmic universal ones

[12:44:58 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: As per Isaiah etc calling the New Jerusalem/World as a pregnant woman

[12:45:51 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Point of all this is not human sex, but knowing what you are having sex for as perfect images of JCCJ and AbbaBaab

[12:46:23 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: Cosmic Image making in Veritas Eikonas

Check This Out

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/

FLAT GLOBE SED_wall_1920x1200

FLAT GLOBE Nasa
    Candle in the Wind Brook Candle in the Wind

Eagle

Last edited by Raven on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:16 pm

I have been wondering from a philosophical/spiritual vista...does it matter really wether the Earth is round or flat ?
    We can expand as far as our perceptions go or as far as what we are able to project and then see.
    The sum total of everyone's viewpoint creates a universe but viewpoints can change and evolve.
    Hence nothing is set in stone.
    How can the spaceless, timeless Being that we are find himself located anywhere if only by consideration ?
    I remember when I was a child watching the sky at night and asking my father what was beyond it ? 
    I could'nt quite wrap my mind around the limits of what my eyes were seeing.
    I since found out that the limits go as far as  beliefs go or what others think that I then agree to .
    The bounderies hence set  may serve us and others in the game of life but before we play
    the game, while we play the game and beyond the game Source that animates us is always the same. 
    In truth I believe we all have our own model , our own visions of the universe and as we begin to unravel it's building blocks
    we are then able to see how we made it come to life in the first place.
    Before we do this we are like snakes eating their own tails looking for answers where there are only further questions.

Love Always
    mudra
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:17 pm

mudra wrote:
    In truth I believe we all have our own model , our own visions of the universe and as we begin to unravel it's building blocks
    we are then able to see how we made it come to life in the first place.

Sirius 17: Tony, please answer mrs honeybunny Mudra
    Sirius 17:and explain to her that without precise definitions like DNA for example and things called cells with boundries, she would have no lala land in which to contemplate her nebulous nature
    Sirius 17: this question of hers is beyond ridiculous

Shiloh Za-Rah: The great nabs fallacy of everyone making their own reality
    Shiloh Za-Rah: opinionated bs
    Sirius 17: yes and if she were honest with herself she would easily see that this is not how the universe functions, it is not a matter of 'dreaming' about it
    Sirius 17: each to his own bs

[3:58:54 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah:

So what ARE those building blocks mudra?

They are NOT whimsicalities of human imaginations

HypnotizeEnlightenedHypnotize
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:46 am

I was wondering about lunar eclipses proving the shape of the earth so I did a search on The Atlantean Conspiracy website.

In the Comments section of an article, Eric Dubay says this:

The idea that it is the shadow of the Earth eclipsing the Moon during lunar eclipses is just an assumption which can be proven incorrect. Even if it was correct, however, it doesn't disprove the flat-Earth because the flat-Earth is round, just not spherical.

. . . “It is alleged by the learned that at a lunar eclipse the earth casts a shadow on the moon, by intercepting the light of the sun. The shadow, it is alleged, is circular, and as only a globe can cast a circular shadow, and as that shadow is cast by the earth, of course the earth is a globe. In fact, what better proof could any reasonable person require? ‘Powerful reasoning,’ says the dupe. Let us see. I have already cited a case where sun and moon have been seen with the moon eclipsed, and as the earth was not between, or they both could not have been seen, the shadow said to be on the moon could not possibly have been cast by the earth. But as refraction is charged with raising the moon above the horizon, when it is said to be really beneath, and the amount of refraction made to tally with what would be required to square the matter, let us see how refraction would act in regard to a shadow. Refraction can only exist where the object and the observer are in different densities. If a shilling be put in the bottom of a glass and observed there is no refraction. Refraction casts the image of the shilling UPWARDS, but a shadow always downwards. If a basin be taken and put near a light, so that the shadow will shorten inwards and DOWNWARDS; but if the rod is allowed to rest in the basin and water poured in, the rod will appear to be bent UPWARDS. This places the matter beyond dispute and proves that it is out of the range of possibility that the shadow said to be on the moon could be that of the earth.” -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (78)

Your shadow question, like Erastothenes supposed heliocentric proof, is assuming the Sun is millions of miles away and the light rays hit the Earth at the same angle. Using sextants and plane trigonometry, however, you can prove the Sun in only 32 miles in diameter a few thousand miles over the surface of the Earth. This is why the Sun's light rays can be seen shooting in many directions as shown here . . .

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/11/the-flat-earth-conspiracy.html

I wanted to search for what Mark Sargent has to say on the matter, but I don't see a website for him.  He also has not written a book, as far as I know.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 am

Wow, they are talking on skype about us....hahahahahaha.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 pm