tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Flat Earth Uncensored

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Flat Earth Uncensored Empty Flat Earth Uncensored

Post  JoeEcho Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:46 pm

This is not a thread in support of any particular geometrical shape of earth but that of the curious reaction sphere-landers have on the subject.

In forums where their bread and butter is to expose mainstream media’s spin on events and knowledge, it is as if flat earth discussion is TABOO. They’ve done such a fair job of it that even if they inadvertently discover an interesting element on the subject, they themselves dare not speak publically of it or dig any deeper.

It is as if they are a god that created a boulder too heavy for them to lift. In the realm of the mind, we really do create our own limitations.

The subject of flat earth reminds me of an archetypical threat to ones most closely held paradigm. Imagine if that paradigm were legitimately challenged at a core level and what the minds reaction would be. A GLOBAL threat threatens the most whether physical, mental, or spiritually.

What if the greatest threat(s) we face are actually disguised doorway(s) to a great awakening? Those with much to lose on the physical plane would be the ones to exert the most effort to keep those doorways disguised.

In summary, this is not a flat earth thread as much as it is an observation that skeptics and dogmatics alike hold at least one or more paradigms close to the breast.

This is a stylized vicious flaming wall to walk through to test ones closely held paradigm, will yours survive?

Flat Earth Uncensored Flamesanimated2wave

Flat Earth Uncensored Orphic-egg

Flat Earth Uncensored Egg-with-Map-730x433

Flat Earth Uncensored Paradigm-shift-cartoon

Each higher plane is a perceived threat to the plane below it. Egg, a composite of all possible planes of existence, what an omelet that would make!
    mudra
    mudra

Flat Earth Uncensored Empty Re: Flat Earth Uncensored

Post  mudra Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 pm

JoeEcho wrote:
    Each higher plane is a perceived threat to the plane below it. Egg, a composite of all possible planes of existence, what an omelet that would make!

Perception is everything. If a higher plane is perceived as a threat by some, others could well  see it as bounderies that no longer serve.
    When our beliefs are so set in stone that we won't allow a somersault into the unknown we as beings loose our natural ability to switch the light on.

What if the way out is the way up ?

Flat Earth Uncensored AAEAAQAAAAAAAAjGAAAAJGMxMjA2NjZkLWE2MjMtNGYxZS04M2UxLTBlMGQwOTQ1NzRjOA

Flat Earth Uncensored -110

Love Always
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Aye Mudra.

Perception is everything and everything changes so how can one say, with absolute certainty, what the true paradigm of our mundane/ common existence is?

As an example, one argument is to do ones own experiment for determining whether our celestial home is flat, 'global', or otherwise. The common denominator between backyard scientist and a highly educated scientist is perception.

All one has to do is look into cutting edge neuroscience and quantum physics (think double-slit experiment) to rightfully question perception on a grand scale.

(neat little dialogue before the song)

The interplay between 2d and 3d is like a prep into the nature of perception itself. Cool beans if you ask me.

To the explorers out in forum-land, on this shared journey of perception I would suggest be unafraid to go beyond the walls of internal or external ridicule. Lead the way.........

Coming through!

Flat Earth Uncensored Arrow_breaking_through_wall_of_bricks
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:53 am

If I am I because I am I, and you are you because you are you, then I am I and you are you. But if I am I because you are you and you are you because I am I, then I am not I and you are not you!  -- Kotzker Rebbe

(I find the above quote multidimensional both existentially and esoterically)

It can be applied to any 'two' different perceived objects of contention. For instance:

If 2d is 2d because 2d is 2d, and 3d is 3d because 3d is 3d, then 2d is 2d and 3d is 3d. But if 2d is 2d because 3d is 3d and 3d is 3d because 2d is 2d, then 2d is not 2d and 3d is not 3d.

It goes back to 'Perception is Everything'. Nothing (a kind of Everything) is nothing because there isn't a second and as such nothing to perceive. To me perception and duality go hand in hand as suspect hence the second part of the adapted quote above: "But if 2d is 2d because 3d is 3d and 3d is 3d because 2d is 2d, then 2d is not 2d and 3d is not 3d."

Note: if anyone reading this thread has a different take, addendum to the thread or believes I'm totally off base and the ramblings of a mad man then fire off a string of reasoning why. (just a thought)

Flat Earth Uncensored 9781477847725_2_large._V342547252_
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:22 am

There is something devious when anything is deemed unquestionable. And should one dare to cross that line prepared to face being ostracized. As a side observation, that 'concern' becomes immaterial when it is realized what one is being ostrasized from

History has exhibited what the effects of giving anything that "case closed" mentality.

Case closed produces closed circle progression or better put... non-progression.

Flat Earth Uncensored Giphy

Happy holidays to all,

Joe
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:58 am

What if the space-program had consisted of nothing more than placing numerous sophisticated satellites in orbit around Mercury, Venus, Earth, Earth's Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, with MASSIVE Amounts of Data and Images immediately released to the Academic-Community and the General-Public, with no censorship whatsoever?? I'll consider just about any possibility, including Flat-Earth, Central-Sun, We Didn't Go to the Moon, Reptilians Rule the World, etc. I treat everything as Science-Fiction, including NAZI UFO's, the Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy-Theories, Mind-Wired and Perfectly-Possessed Politicians, Preachers, and Performers. I'll probably never make any money with this sort of thing, but I actually like it better than what I find in theaters, bookstores, or online. It's my own little project, rather than just passively ingesting what someone else has produced to make themselves a few more million dollars (laughing all the way to the bank).

Flat Earth Uncensored Cdfc413e5d461da984e17ecf5a062bc0

Flat Earth Uncensored Www

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:56 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the space-program had consisted of nothing more than placing numerous sophisticated satellites in orbit around Mercury, Venus, Earth, Earth's Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, with MASSIVE Amounts of Data and Images immediately released to the Academic-Community and the General-Public, with no censorship whatsoever?? I'll consider just about any possibility, including Flat-Earth, Central-Sun, We Didn't Go to the Moon, Reptilians Rule the World, etc. I treat everything as Science-Fiction, including NAZI UFO's, the Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy-Theories, Mind-Wired and Perfectly-Possessed Politicians, Preachers, and Performers. I'll probably never make any money with this sort of thing, but I actually like it better than what I find in theaters, bookstores, or online. It's my own little project, rather than just passively ingesting what someone else has produced to make themselves a few more million dollars (laughing all the way to the bank).

I hear you, orthodoxymoron, true independent research is the most interesting adventure. It's basically like exploring without a map or at least not a complete map.

Probably the only reward is the most unusual of adventures. Certainly trying to cash in, one would have to consider they sold out which comes with it's own karma.

Flat Earth Uncensored CcmtWExW4AELCS5
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:41 am

JoeEcho wrote:[size=16]In the realm of the mind, we really do create our own limitations.

In summary, this is not a flat earth thread as much as it is an observation that skeptics and dogmatics alike hold at least one or more paradigms close to the breast.

"Just when you think you know something, you have to look at in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try."

Dead Poets Society - "the universe is wider than our views of it" (Thoreau)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=106&v=U91Wl2YpkD8

Love Always
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:13 am

Always remember that clip in a movie filled with powerful moments in Dead Poets Society. (RIP Robin)

Perspective, when I was young I never realized how big a mouth full that 'word' is.

Just sitting here mediating on the subject is mind blowing. Take a few similar words like two-dimensional, flat, banal, mundane etc and just MAYBE the sphere has more in common with the flat in so as the difference is ultimately insignificant.

We all stand on that desk, all of us, and what great advice RE: "Don’t just walk off the edge like lemmings. Look around you."

Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try! - Dead Poets Society
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 pm

The dogma regarding the shape of this reality is limited by a narrow dimensional spectrum. Is the nature of reality grounded on the knowledge and experiences of the majority? History demonstrates that the majority has been wrong before.

There is that which sees/ experiences beyond this narrow dimensional spectrum.

Flat Earth Uncensored Visible-a

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 pm

A logical question would be "what is seen/ experienced beyond this narrow dimensional spectrum?"

It's a fair question.

The trouble with properly answering that question one would have to use descriptions within the context of said narrow dimensional spectrum.

How does one describe beyond the spectrum using descriptions developed to explain the spectrum. Wouldn't a new vocabulary still have as its roots in the spectrum it came from?

A conundrum sure to have been experienced by others.

Flat Earth Uncensored BIANCA2

So come out of your cave walking on your hands
    And see the world hanging upside down -The Cave
    Mumford & Sons
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:46 am

JoeEcho wrote:[size=16]A logical question would be "what is seen/ experienced beyond this narrow dimensional spectrum?"

The problem with logic is that it keeps one is the logged world.

Love from me
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:45 am

mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:[size=16]A logical question would be "what is seen/ experienced beyond this narrow dimensional spectrum?"

The problem with logic is that it keeps one is the logged world.

Love from me
    mudra

That's dark, black mirror stuff.

There are other ways to describe it that isn't so ominous sounding but the dramatic is so much more interesting.

Flat Earth Uncensored Coolcat_sayingword_answer_2_xlarge
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Every moment in the logged world is a conscious moment. If one is conscious of being logged out they are still logged in just with less privleges then the logged world provides.

The logged out world still involves the rabbit hole just not a deep. Splitting hairs here as either way, it involves a (w)hole.

Flat Earth Uncensored Rabbit-hole-bw
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Fundamentals begin with the first domino.

Have you ever witnessed the first one fall?

Flat Earth Uncensored 51594d8f027ab_541862KAOS

Karma, I've witness/ experienced that too. It's the nature of the beast. If fear or following the crowd is your thing, stay away from the dominoes.

Wind of change begins with the fall.

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 pm

One of the reasons I find the ongoing battle between the subjects of flat and global earth intriguing is in that when I first discovered the reaction on some forums, I found it amusing and surprising. Why would a forum that projected open-mindedness for open-minded people have such an extreme reaction?

Many other matters of discussion on these forums the subject appears require an open-mindedness to logically discuss or consider them. Otherwise, those that post are just jerking each other and themselves off. So again, why the reaction that it gets?

Why not have truth in advertising. Put some where under the main title of the forum something that reads “we are a group of open minded people EXCEPT for yadda yadda yadda” There is nothing better than a clear agenda from the beginning, right? Unless of course the agenda is to play some sort of game.
    ………………..
    Perception largely creates our reality.
    If one perceives it global, it will be global to them.
    If one perceives it wavy (frequency), it will be wavy to them.
    If one perceives it flat, it will be flat to them.
    Who is to say with certainty what lies beyond perception?

The reason for the contentious nature of the subject, I believe, is rooted in ideology. It’s an ego protective measure. A core ideology, should it be proven wrong beyond a shadow of doubt, may reflect badly back on the ego and bring in to question what it believes to be real. An initially painful process ego goes to great lengths to avoid.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 pm

burgundia wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:This is a bit strange. I just happened to watch this 'Flat-Earth' video last night, just a few hours after it appeared, and when I saw that another post had been added to this thread, I just knew it would be that 'Flat Earth' video!! I won't get involved with 'Astral-Projection', 'Regression-Hypnosis', 'Ouija Boards', 'Seances', 'Psychics', 'Televangelists', 'Reprobates', 'Papists', 'Molesters', 'Heretics', or 'Charlatans'. Siriusly, I think Earth is probably a Ball, but I doubt that we REALLY Understand the Solar System and Our Predicament.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:52 pm

All have a valid perception of the true shape of things. Universal perception that diverges/ branches into perceptions.

In that way all are in agreement even if they don't perceive it that way.

I am actually thankful the global-flat earth paradigm exists. Using it as a way-marker on my travels......

Flat Earth Uncensored Glen-nevis-whw-marker-copy

This is my perception so take a look through or discard.

Flat Earth Uncensored 11711567._SX540_

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm