tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies

mudra
    mudra

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Empty Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies

Post  mudra Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies

Russia made an unexpected “knight move”. They tricked everyone and in few days earned $20 billion plus recovered 30% of its companies, Serbian Daily “Novosti” reports. putin2 Prior to this, part of the stocks of Russian energetic companies belonged to the foreign investors (American and European) which meant that almost half of the profit from oil and gas companies did not went to Russian treasury, but to accounts of “financial sharks” in Europe, writes “Novosti”. Because of the situation in Crimea, ruble began to fall dramatically, but Central Bank did nothing to support the exchange rate of ruble. Rumors appeared that Russia does not have sufficient money stock in order to support the exchange rate of ruble. Those rumors and Putin’s statement that he will protect Russian speaking population in Ukraine led to a dramatic fall in value of the stocks of Russian energetic companies, and “financial sharks” suddenly started to sell the stocks on the stock market before they completely lost their value.

http://inserbia.info/today/2014/12/grandmaster-putin-russia-earns-20-bln-recovers-stocks-of-its-companies/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InSerbiaNews+%28InSerbia+News%29

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Empty New Moon Eclipse and Putin

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:18 pm

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Putin-11

New Moon Eclipse and Putin
    Posted by: Dane Arr on Mar 20, 2015 (under construction)

Part of document, published on the Prepared for Change website:

"In spite of his charm, he has controlling personality that is considered quite powerful by those around him, who also admire that it is backed
    by reason and intellect. Putin himself is surprised by his calmness with the reigns of power, and has a sense of being born to be here for this
    purpose. He shows an unusual openness to new ideas and learns quickly and without effort, surprising others with his ability to connect volumes
    of detail to the roblems in front of him. His ability to gather personal relationships and maintain them is one of his most precious gifts, as he is
    even more charming in person and able express true pleasure at the company of his partners and associates, seldom ever forgetting a face or
    failing to greet them warmly.

The concern he expresses for the fate of his homeland is genuine and he communicates it with passionate determination, a quality that has helped him from the beginning of his career".

http://prepareforchange.net/2015/03/20/new-moon-eclipse-and-putin/

Note: Personally, I have no clear idea about Vladimir Putin, it's too far from Holland and my world.
    Elsewhere in the Mists, I've shared the Tzolkin knowledge of Putin's Signature, may be valuable to
    compare notes, for those of you interested in astrology with mayanaise...... Lolerz
    burgundia
    burgundia

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Empty Re: Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:31 pm

http://yournewswire.com/putin-to-nationalise-rothschild-central-bank/

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Putin-russia-rothschild-bank-2yq1vmqowf9nnrda6i51ca

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank
    Posted by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, World 5 days ago Leave your thoughts

[Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank]

Advertisement

Putin is to nationalise the Rothschild controlled Central Bank of Russia in an effort to stabilise the declining Ruble.

Euro-med.dk reports:

Under the Constitution, the CBR belongs to a foreign State – the City of London – and is taking orders from London and Washington. This bank can only print money corresponding to its cash in foreign currency, which is not sufficient for Putin´s purposes. The CBR even has to buy (worthless) US bonds for the dollars paid for Russian oil – whereby the dollars return to the FED!

Moreover, Putin is under pressure from the West, which wants to overthrow and replace him with Western-minded oligarchs. Thus, the US ambassador to Moscow, Tefft, is said to have made it very clear: “We will displace Putin from office and install our people as leader of the government (he even mentioned the person by name) and appoint ministers”.

Therefore, Putin now needs a strong army to prevent Russia’s submission to the US.

Fyodorov said in an interview: A split in the Russian elite took place two months ago, as part of the elite decided to stay with Putin.
    Putin then made his decision, which defines the events to follow. Furthermore, the logic of 1) a state of emergency or 2) geopolitical war entered into force, while we are under pressure.

What this means is, a. Americans now cannot diminish their pressure, while b. we just enjoy the pressure, because it forces us technologically into national liberation: For many years, we could not obtain de-offshoring, but American pressure has performed this in one day.

Putin must now mercilessly clean the 5th column – in “Our Central Bank, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economy.
    But above all, Putin sees the West as the big speculator against the ruble.

To put the plan straightforward: 1. A split in the government, 2. Identification of the fifth column in government, in business, in the media, 3. purge 4. a parallel active position on the Ukraine, because Ukraine and Russia is the same – like Putin said. With these words he defined his position and strategy for Russia.

Nationalization of the Central Bank of Russia would be the first signal and mean the final breach with Rothschild´s City of London / the British Empire / the “British (banksters) Crown” and its tool, the United States. Their Relationship has been tense since Putin´s seizure of the Rothschild/Chodorkowsky’s Yukos shares. Therefore, Putin hesitates with the nationalization. He also still needs authorization to enforce his plan as a strong man. For this he needs a “great necessity” which is supposedly imminent because of US aggression.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Empty The Thread on Russia Today and what it says about Putin

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Auschwitz 'hell on Earth': RT correspondent spends night at Nazi death camp

http://rt.com/news/259513-night-auschwitz-rt-slier/

So RT published a story about one of his journalist spending a night in the Nazi work camp of Auschwitz . On the surface it was a story about the horrific conditions in that work camp. In the forum commenting on this boring article people started criticizing the article and objecting to apparent propaganda to reinforce the official narrative of the holocaust .
    And then bloggers started to notice their comments disappeared from the blog ( they were disappeared by the moderators ) because they were in disagreement with the narrative pushed by RT . Because I noticed so many comments critical of the current narrative on that subject disappear without trace I have come to the conclusion that RT is a defender of the current narrative on the Holocaust . I can't comprehend this attitude considering that Alezander Soljenitsin wrote that most of the Bolshevik political leaders or internment camp commandant were members of the tribe and killed millions of Russian citizens . I know for a fact that the Russian Central Bank is controlled by the Rotschields and also the RT network is financed by the Kremlin . So , even though I like Putin , I want to have a few words of warning to those who idolize him .
    The fact that RT eliminates comments not favorable to the tribe indicates to me that this particular policy comes from the top .
    I venture to say that our " Friend Putin " is another version of the NWO controlled by the Zionist mafia .  One more thing . There is a lot of talk about BRICS and about trading settlements in GOLD.
    But if the Brics nations use the " Interest " in Banks ..... then that system is designed to FAIL too .
    There is no discussion of this anywhere.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies Empty Re: Grandmaster Putin: Russia earns $20 bln, recovers stocks of its companies

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:44 am

Listen to this move of the theater on the global playground.
    To me, it's one form of Disclosure with the sound of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykb5sxTl1Rw

One of the lines in president Putin's speech in the video above
    "Don't poison the consciousness of millions of people like there can be no way but imperialistic politics"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q13yzl6k6w0

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am