tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Karen Hudes

Seashore
    Seashore

Karen Hudes Empty Karen Hudes

Post  Seashore Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 am

I think it's hard to follow the work of Karen Hudes.  She often posts .pdf links that are lengthy and her subject matter is complicated.  But I think she's honest and I would like to support her work if I can.

In case you don't know who Karen Hudes is, here is a YouTube video from her channel:

Uploaded on Apr 12, 2011

Senior Counsel for the World Bank legal department reports corruption to US Congress, the World Bank's other member countries, and the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4VGoXV5vYg&list=UUH9q10wsJSGcIgCaymVIgpg

The video is from 2011.  There's no discussion of the Global Debt Facility.  This is from a recent Facebook post:

We will not have a one world currency. We will abolish legal tender laws, and use the world's gold on deposit in the trust called the Global Debt Facility to replace paper currencies in each country with national currencies in aurum, putting the central banks into bankruptcy in the process . . .

https://www.facebook.com/karen.hudes.9

What is the Global Debt Facility?

What is aurum?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Karen Hudes Empty Re: Karen Hudes

Post  Seashore Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:31 am

I see that Kerry's blog at http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31-kerrys-blog/2018-karen-hudes-recent-interview recommends this video, which was published January 30, 2014.  Karen is interviewed by Edmund Druilhet:

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change link)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Karen Hudes Empty Karen Hudes in another Tubby, very fast, driven and furious, such a charming and brave woman!

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:18 am

Hello Seashore, you're similar to me a bit in delving into rabbit holes,
    continuing in courageous perseverence. Oh... ah... hey... uhhh... hmmm... let's see, what's this?

Freedom Freedom let's not be......... bamboozled. What a great word!

I'm hearing just now, the interviewer in an overwhelmed state, telling Karen
    "If I hadn't seen you alive on screen now, I would think you're crazy".

This tubby was offered to me for info, some time ago, by the Bank of Joy, a Dutch
    initiative.I happily happen to be the English translator for this group and a friend of
    one of them. They're as much driven as me, in their work for the benefit of increasing
    quality of life, on all levels. "Stewards of the Earth with People United".

http://www.deblijeb.nl/en/

The bank of Joy has approached Michael Tellinger for his work, an initiative called
    "Money for the People". Perhaps Michael Tellinger is known to some of you already.

https://youtu.be/NiVROBhwHUM?t=1h20m

Well, that's it for now folks, the Flying Dutchwoman is on her wings,
    enjoying some nature while the sun shines.

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : display of tubby links and text correction)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Karen Hudes 194412

Beginning at 2:14 in the following video, I hear Karen say that the World Bank and International Monetary Fund were created in 1944 due to a visionary named Jose Rizal, who had been at the Vatican for several years but had left due to corruption that he saw at the Vatican.  She said that he went back to the Philippines where he was from, and that, by the way, his father was Prince Tallano, a twin of Queen Victoria.  I have no idea whether that account is true or false, or whether I've spelled the names correctly. I've checked various sources online, but it's hard to put the pieces together.

She also said that Rizal used a brilliant lawyer to do this by the name of Ferdinand Marcos.  Question As in the former President of the Philippines?  She doesn't say.

Last edited by Seashore on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Seashore wrote:Beginning at 2:14 in the following video, I hear Karen say that the World Bank and International Monetary Fund were created in 1944 due to a visionary named Jose Rizal, who had been at the Vatican for several years but had left due to corruption that he saw at the Vatican.  She said that he went back to the Philippines where he was from, and that, by the way, his father was Prince Tallano, a twin of Queen Victoria.  I have no idea whether that account is true or false, or whether I've spelled the names correctly. I've checked various sources online, but it's hard to put the pieces together.

She also said that Rizal used a brilliant lawyer to do this by the name of Ferdinand Marcos.  Question As in the former President of the Philippines?  She doesn't say.

She goes on to say that a trust fund lasting fifty years was set up, and that it expired in 2005.  The banks ignored the person who had signature authority over the trust fund, Wolfgang Struck, who asked Karen to be his counsel.

She describes the trust fund as holding all of the gold of humanity.  She says it's available to the world and that she wrote a letter using World Bank letterhead, because she was able to do that after being reinstated via. settlement of her bond holder lawsuit, the settlement happening on December 20, 2012.  (She still had a problem with the security guards, however.)

Here is the Description of the video, which contains links to documents:

The first two links are .pdf documents in English; the last link is Newsweek in Spanish.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 am

Published on Jul 7, 2014

To publish the Monetary Agreements that went to all of the embassies in Tokyo on July 6, 2014

Here are a series of screenshots for the one for Japan, taken from the .pdf document:

I think the "666" is interesting.

I see "President" Ferdinand E. Marcos.  So, it must be that Karen speaks positively about the former President of the Philippines as being the "brilliant" lawyer used to set up the World Bank.  Karen mentioned in one of her interviews that it was at the time when Robert McNamara became President of the World Bank when corruption really became a problem.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:01 am

Seashore wrote:Beginning at 2:14 in the following video, I hear Karen say that the World Bank and International Monetary Fund were created in 1944 due to a visionary named Jose Rizal, who had been at the Vatican for several years but had left due to corruption that he saw at the Vatican.  She said that he went back to the Philippines where he was from, and that, by the way, his father was Prince Tallano, a twin of Queen Victoria.  I have no idea whether that account is true or false, or whether I've spelled the names correctly. I've checked various sources online, but it's hard to put the pieces together.

On Karen's Facebook page she has linked to a .pdf document entitled "Dismantling the Network of Global Corporate Control," in which is this paragraph:

Needless to say, the plot thickens!  Huge Grin
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Seashore wrote:What is aurum?

Here is an answer:

. . . a fractional gram's worth of gold is affixed to layers of polyester, creating a note – called an "Aurum" – similar in dimension and thickness to a U.S. dollar bill. This gold (usually 1/10th or 1/20th of a gram) is commercially recoverable. So an Aurum offers similar potential as a coin or bar, in terms of providing a vehicle for storing and exchanging known, dependable increments of precious metals – just in much smaller (and more affordable) amounts than commercially available to date.

The big idea here? In a world where a 1oz coin of gold costs over $1,200, an Aurum will let you hold a few dollars' worth of gold in a single note. If you've got pocket change, you can be a precious metals owner.

And you don't have to change your behavior. You can store and transport an Aurum in your billfold along with your dollars.

Understanding the Aurum

As the saying goes, a picture's worth a thousand words. Here's a picture of an Aurum designed for Peak Prosperity that the Valaurum team produced for us:

Karen Hudes Large_fan

http://www.peakprosperity.com/podcast/84359/new-way-hold-gold
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Here's a screenshot from a link that Karen posted on Facebook today:

I presume that none of the countries have signed their Monetary Agreement so far.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:10 am

In this interview of Karen Hudes by Gary Franchi on the YouTube channel NextNewsNetwork, published March 6, 2014, Karen talks about a species that has been on earth since before the last Ice Age, Homo capensis.  She said Moses was a Homo capensis, and that he was Akhenaten, that offspring of a Homo capensis and a human would be infertile, and that we have DNA samples of this species.  She said they look just like human beings except they have big skulls. She made reference to the headdress, the miter, worn by the Vatican.  But she also said the skulls are round but bigger than a human skull.  It seems she is not talking about elongated skulls.  I thought it was unclear whether the elongated skulls are included in Home capensis or not.

She described Homo capensis as being very mathematical, with an average IQ of about 150, and lacking in emotion and creativity.

This discussion came about because Gary Franchi asked her who the puppet masters are.

She also talked about her experience trying to participate in editing on Wikipedia:

[/i][/i]

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 am

Seashore wrote:I see "President" Ferdinand E. Marcos.  So, it must be that Karen speaks positively about the former President of the Philippines as being the "brilliant" lawyer used to set up the World Bank.  Karen mentioned in one of her interviews that it was at the time when Robert McNamara became President of the World Bank when corruption really became a problem.

Karen briefly mentions Ferdinand Marcos in an interview by Patrick Timpone that took place on March 31, 2014.  I downloaded the mp3 to listen to it, and at 40:13 the subject comes up.

She talked about the lies that we're told and heroes who get vilified.  She talked about the system of tenure in universities that controls what academics can say.

Here's the link:  
    http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-politics/karen-hudes-humanity-is-much-richer-than-it-knows-why-is-the-truth-being-suppressed-march-31-2014/

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix link)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 am

At least she had the courage to buck the system and call it like it really is.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:52 am

What if the original concept of the Secret-Government was somewhat well-intentioned (for who knows what reasons??) -- but became highly-corrupt (because of morally-ambiguous rulers with absolute-power??) -- and eventually arrogantly-sloppy (leading to their exposure -- especially in connection with the internet)?? I wonder if we require some sort of Secret-Government combined with increased decision-making participation by most-everyone via the internet?? What if the Secret-Government mostly served as referees and authorities of last-resort??
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 am

Carol wrote:At least she had the courage to buck the system and call it like it really is.

My intuition tells me that she is for real, but I'm extremely challenged by trying to understand the players she talks about and what it is she is trying to get countries to do.

I saw that she is a member of Project Avalon Community Forum and I contacted her about that through her website kahudes.net.  She replied that she only joined to clear up some misinformation and that can't join any groups.  But she will answer questions if contacted.

I am very confused by the video that Foster Gamble of the Thrive Movement did saying that there is an alliance of Asian spiritual elders often referred to as the "Dragon Families" who are stewards of gold troves representing most of the wealth on the planet.  The video was posted on "The World Bank" thread.  Here it is again:

Anyway, I've sent an email to Karen asking her to comment on it, and if she replies, I'll copy and paste it here.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:16 am

Seashore wrote:I am very confused by the video that Foster Gamble of the Thrive Movement did saying that there is an alliance of Asian spiritual elders often referred to as the "Dragon Families" who are stewards of gold troves representing most of the wealth on the planet.  The video was posted on "The World Bank" thread.  Here it is again:

Foster mentions a book in the video, The Gold Warriors, and recommends that people read it.  

I see it on Amazon; the authors are Sterling and Peggy Seagrave and the year of publication is 2010.

Here are some reviews:

From Publishers Weekly

The Seagraves, bestselling authors (Lords of the Rim, etc.), contend that Japan systematically looted the entire continent of Asia during WWII, seizing billions in precious metals, gems and artworks. Further, according to the authors, from war's end to the present, the looted treasure, used by President Truman to create a secret slush fund to fight communism, has had a malignant effect on American and Asian politics. The Seagraves assert that the Japanese imperial family, along with Ferdinand Marcos, every American president from Harry Truman to George W. Bush, and numerous sinister figures on the American hard right have been tainted and in many cases utterly corrupted by the loot. Postwar efforts to recover and exploit the treasure, according to the Seagraves, involved murders, dishonest deals and cover-ups. Readers who want to examine the full range of sources for this controversial account are referred in the book to the authors' Web site, where two CDs containing "more than 900 megabytes" of supporting documentation are available. But a paradox affecting conspiracy histories such as this one is the authors' frequent insistence that the malefactors have suppressed relevant evidence. Conceptual difficulties of this sort make it impossible for the lay reader to judge this book's credibility, even while one is swept up in the high-intensity story the Seagraves tell. FYI: The authors claim that in consequence of their revealing the existence of the slush fund and its resulting "global network of corruption," they have received "veiled death threats."
    Copyright 2003 Reed Business Information, Inc.

From Booklist

Announcing they might be murdered for writing this book, the Seagraves proceed to tell an involved story about Japanese plunder from World War II that, never returned to its rightful owners, underwrites political slush funds and other financial legerdemain conducted by American and Japanese power brokers. According to the cognoscenti, some of the boodle is called the M-Fund, after the initial of a Douglas MacArthur crony who set it up; the gold behind it, in turn, was secreted in the Philippines under the supervision of the imperial Japanese family. The Seagraves, reputable authors of East Asian histories, advance considerable sourcing for their claims, some of which, however, rely precariously on the word of single individuals, while others are anonymous. It is, therefore, a challenge for the reader to decide what's true here, such as the authors' explosive assertion that Richard Nixon exchanged a political promise (returning Okinawa to Japan) for money from the M-Fund. In any event, the Seagraves' tale of treasure hunting, war crimes, and skulduggery will prompt some head scratching. Gilbert Taylor
    Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Warriors-Sterling-Peggy-Seagrave-ebook/dp/B00413QFLK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1417272217

Here is the official Book Description:

Publication Date: August 26, 2010

How America secretly recovered Yamashita's Gold immediately after World War 2. Great masses of treasure in gold, platinum, diamonds, other precious gems, solid gold Buddhas, art works, ancient artifacts, priceless manuscripts, were confiscated or stolen from 12 countries conquered by Japan between 1895 and 1945. In 1943 a U.S. submarine blockade prevented Japan from shipping all the war loot home. It was hidden in caves and underground vaults in the Philippines using POWs and slave labor, under the command of General Yamashita and Japanese princes including Emperor Hirohito's brothers. U.S. agents caught, tortured and bribed Yamashita's driver who showed them 12 vaults packed with gold ingots. President Truman ordered them to be recovered secretly both in the Philippines and Japan. They were used to set up secret slush funds to bribe foreign political and military leaders during the Cold War. Billions of dollars worth of this treasure was put in banks all over the world where it was used to block free elections and install pro-American regimes. Much of the treasure was used to create and finance Japan's one-party dictatorship of the LDP. The rest vanished into secret offshore accounts. The Seagraves discovered who was involved at the highest levels, and how the secret recovery was carried out. Iris Chang, author of The Rape of Nanking said: "The Seagraves have uncovered one of the greatest secrets of the 20th Century." Dr. Chalmers Johnson said this book is "Easily the best guide to the scandal of Yamashita's Gold."

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Warriors-Sterling-Peggy-Seagrave-ebook/dp/B00413QFLK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1417272217
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:22 am

Seashore wrote:I see it on Amazon; the authors are Sterling and Peggy Seagrave and the year of publication is 2010.

I'm looking for a website for them.  So far, I've only found bowstring.net.  Apparently Sterling grew up on the China-Burma border.  There's also this:

It may be that Karen Hudes is telling the truth as she knows it about Marcos, but may not have researched the work of Sterling and Peggy Seagrave.  

Question
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 04, 2015 5:32 am

A February 28, 2015 interview of Karen Hudes:

Last edited by Seashore on Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:02 am