tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

mudra
    mudra

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery? Empty Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

Post  mudra Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery? 1962871_842747715739035_1851867563_n

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?" The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later. "Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?" "I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths." The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short." "I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here." the other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere." "Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us." "Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now? "She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world." "I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist." To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her." I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality....

Cheerful 

Love Always
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery? Empty Re: Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

Post  malletzky Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:03 am

Beautiful, what a metapher to our own blindness and living in the darkness  cheers 

Thanks for posting here Mudra

Much respect
    Mall...

mudra wrote:Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery? 1962871_842747715739035_1851867563_n

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?" The other replies, "why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later. "Nonsense," says the other. "There is no life after delivery. What would that life be?" "I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths." The other says "This is absurd! Walking is impossible. And eat with our mouths? Ridiculous. The umbilical cord supplies nutrition. Life after delivery is to be excluded. The umbilical cord is too short." "I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here." the other replies, "No one has ever come back from there. Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery it is nothing but darkness and anxiety and it takes us nowhere." "Well, I don't know," says the other, "but certainly we will see mother and she will take care of us." "Mother??" You believe in mother? Where is she now? "She is all around us. It is in her that we live. Without her there would not be this world." "I don't see her, so it's only logical that she doesn't exist." To which the other replied, "sometimes when you're in silence you can hear her, you can perceive her." I believe there is a reality after delivery and we are here to prepare ourselves for that reality....

Cheerful 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery? Empty Re: Do YOU BELIEVE in life after delivery?

Post  mudra Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 am

malletzky wrote:Beautiful, what a metapher to our own blindness and living in the darkness  cheers 

Thanks for posting here Mudra

Much respect
    Mall...

Why am I not surprised you took a pause on the shore of this post Mal  Cheerful 

Much Love for You dear friend

mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:33 am