tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
6 posters

Ufo alien cults

Floyd
    Floyd

Ufo alien cults Empty Ufo alien cults

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 pm

First up is the Unarius ufo cult
    As is the norm non of their predictions actually happened
    This one is very funny. Music not so bad for its time lol

Sounds a little like urantia lol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Ufo alien cults Empty Re: Ufo alien cults

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Next up the warmed up pseudo occultism of scientology
    Pop initaition for the masses with a bit of alienism
    Who needs those old victorian occult socities anyway lol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Of course, the birth of alien cults goes before hubbard and his pretentious links to the OTO and zionist jack parsons.
    Back to the fascist William Pelley and The I Am religions who formed the bedrock of later American ufo cults and some alleged new age religions.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 pm

One will notice how hubbard, with his flirtations with the OTO
    Came up with OT
    Operating Thetan. Almost a self mockery if not intended.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:27 am

UFO Alien Cults are a Pain in Uranus!! Researching Comparative UFO Alien Cults might be interesting!! I like the idea of Researching rather than Joining -- really anything. On the other hand -- Fence-Riders Form Splinter-Groups -- and Factions Have Factions. I need to stop, drop, and go to sleep (or get laid)!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:48 am

I would say your quest for sexual union may be a wiser move in the stead of joining a ufo cult oxy.
    It has to be said though, many who join cults do so to in the hope of finding a sexual partner or a soul mate, finding it difficult to find a mate within the bounds of normal society.
    Some just invent cults to have sex with all their members. Far more effective.
    If sex magick is your thing then hubbard and parsons would be just for you.
    You could start the oxydology sci fi sex magick alien religion.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Its good vs evil. You are on a planet where the devil rules with his technocratic legion, Et's, demons, zionist, bankers, etc... Its job is to keep you unaware of this so you just live and die amongst ourselves while they use us for energy. Everyone is waking up to this fact. Christ is the messiah who brings us out of darkness. It is better to think upon this now rather then when it is happening as you will be farther into your experience with it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 am

What if this world is so bad -- that it takes a 'devil' to run things?? What if it is necessary to have a Bad@ss War-Room on the Dark-Side of the Moon -- with all manner of beings (human and otherwise) -- to run this solar system?? I keep wondering what it might be like to be at the 'center of things' -- and it always scares and disillusions me -- without even being there -- and without even knowing how things really work. What if it is impossible to operate a neat, clean, prim, proper, ethical, and efficient solar system government?? I keep hinting at an 'above it all' archangel who is removed from solar system governance -- and two archangels who actually run the solar system -- but do so in ways which most people might find shocking. I have no idea if this is the way it is -- but I keep speculating -- and I probably keep making the angelic realms very, very angry. I'm sorry -- but I continue to think that we need to consider even the most objectionable possibilities. I'm trying to be an Idealistic-Pragmatist. If I were at the center of solar system governance -- I would wish to simply watch and learn -- for at least a couple of lifetimes -- before trying to pull anything fancy. I think things could go way, way wrong -- very, very easily and quickly. I'm frankly amazed that things work as well as they do -- despite what seems to be massive corruption and socio-economic nepotism. I'll continue to use my imagination to model solar system governance -- because that's as close as I'll get -- in this incarnation anyway. I still think it would be cool to live in a decommissioned missile silo -- remodeled to look like a moon-base -- complete with some fast and powerful computers (but they wouldn't have to be Crays)!! I just think it would be cool to work with a couple of like-minded researchers. Obviously, the reality is that I will passively work by myself -- largely ignored -- and constantly fearing physical harm and eternal damnation. I'd write a book -- but I don't wish to be crucified by the press -- and be responsible for people going insane and/or committing suicide. I'm not a former underground-base whistleblower!! I'm just a completely ignorant fool who is a religious and political fanatic with a messiah-complex. We all have our crosses to bear.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 pm

You are all at the center of things. And where the Devil rules there will be Angels and Good to oppose it. And if you fall short of an Angels expectation should your empathy be with them or yourself? Life is interaction and stillness. You must solve the paradox! Life is a dynamic! And in complete despair where is your foundation? And is a messiah complex just actualizing your true Humanity?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: I'm not a former underground-base whistleblower!! I'm just a completely ignorant fool who is a religious and political fanatic with a messiah-complex. We all have our crosses to bear.
    Get a proper job lol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 am

The Raelians are a minority non USA originated example of alien/UFO cults but equally as silly and alarming. A mish mash of alien/Ufo cult, misunderstood tantra, pro GMO and prophecy. They want to build the alien embassy in Israel apparently. Nowhere near as big as scientology but the latter is not as big as likes to think it is.

This guy is very very funny. But very good.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Floyd, I'm trying to get a real-job on the Dark-Side of the Moon -- but no luck so far...so I'm stuck with watching stuff like this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN5jPQdJXYE

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:29 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Floyd, I'm trying to get a real-job on the Dark-Side of the Moon -- but no luck so far...
    LOL Oxy you really are a good guy you know.
    Such a gentle spirit you are humble, kind , funny , respectful of everyone and completely egoless in your relations to others.
    You are like running water my friend.From you I learn .
    I really wish you well Oxy.

Hugs 

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Thank-you Mudra. You are SO low-key -- but so often you are SO profound. Ego is an interesting topic -- and a rather dangerous one. It's a real slippery-slope -- whichever way one goes. I've extensively participated in two religious organizations with two very different founders -- one Pro-Self -- one Anti-Self. I frankly cover the entire Self-Spectrum -- depending on the context. Politics, Religion, and the Ego is an interesting research topic. Is God Proud, Humble, or Both?? Is Satan Proud, Humble, or Both?? Should Humans be Proud, Humble, or Both?? Do Winners tend to be Proud, Humble, or Both?? Do Losers tend to be Proud, Humble, or Both?? I've been modeling the concept of a Human-God in this Solar System who is Both Proud and Humble -- and who is not particularly God-Like (according to the usual respectable stereotypes). Resolving the War in Heaven might have everything to do with a proper understanding of the Self and the Ego. Self-Exaltation is Self-Centered. Self-Degradation is Self-Centered. True Self-Esteem is Self-Forgetfulness -- such as when an athlete is confidently thinking only about the game -- and not about themselves. A Very Famous Televangelist yelled at me (in front of 40-50 people) when I told him that!! "That was Goooooood!!!!" At least he didn't slap me!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Anyway Rolling Eyes 
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:40 pm

The Nazi UFO cults.. This ex guy sees a connection

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Typical paranoia of cults. This guy is a first class nob. Just like his founder

"Only in America" as they say
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 am

Cults are attempts to bring in some reality to our shadow world of control. The problem is these "seers" attain a small narrative of the real world and then fight to keep it alive in this dead world.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 pm

In the cult one person has all the answers for everyone else and shapes them.
    In society everyone else has all the answers for you and shapes you.
    It is wise to find one's own answers.

Ufo alien cults Me_40610

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 pm

mudra wrote:In the cult one person has all the answers for everyone else and shapes them.
    In society everyone else has all the answers for you and shapes you.  
    It is wise to find one's own answers.

Ufo alien cults Me_40610

Love from me
    mudra
    Just like the entire population of Germany laid itself down to NAZIsm
    Of course we should sit back and do nothing and let life take its course
    Even with the smaller ideologies that grow into beasts.
    Who would be so rude as to warn.
    Its better we let self proclaimed prophets ruin the lives of countless individuals
    Its karma after all

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:48 am