tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
mudra
lindabaker
8 posters

Looking at the bright side of things

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Looking at the bright side of things - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking at the bright side of things

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 am

Floyd wrote:Yes Mudras Mudras
    Bun the Mosquitos and whilst you are it bun the Goddess too.
    Then bun yourself for good measure.

It seems that you are extremely biased against me...
    Trancoso seems to be on your nice guy list...

Ok! Just have fun with Trancoso.....and enjoy it....!! Shocked Shocked
    Heh heh Lmao

Floyd
    Floyd

Looking at the bright side of things - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking at the bright side of things

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:49 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Yes Mudras Mudras
    Bun the Mosquitos and whilst you are it bun the Goddess too.
    Then bun yourself for good measure.

It seems that you are extremely biased against me...
    Trancoso seems to be on your nice guy list...

Ok! Just have fun with Trancoso.....and enjoy it....!! Shocked Shocked
    Heh heh Lmao

OOhh you cheeky little monkey
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 am

Okay, I need translation to us english here. Bun? Like in someone's buns? If I showed you someone's buns, I Would be banned. And, what about the mosquito bites while bunning someone? Who needs to be bitten in their seat of reason? Haha.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 am

lindabaker wrote:Okay, I need translation to us english here. Bun? Like in someone's buns? If I showed you someone's buns, I Would be banned. And, what about the mosquito bites while bunning someone? Who needs to be bitten in their seat of reason? Haha.
    I dont know linda bun means ban but someone starting using bun for some reason and know its stuck and we have bun buns and bunning
    I suppose in that context asking about buns could be a double entendre
    P
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 am

Floyd wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Okay, I need translation to us english here. Bun? Like in someone's buns? If I showed you someone's buns, I Would be banned. And, what about the mosquito bites while bunning someone? Who needs to be bitten in their seat of reason? Haha.
    I dont know linda bun means ban but someone starting using bun for some reason and know its stuck and we have bun buns and bunning
    I suppose in that context asking about buns could be a double entendre
    P

It comes from this thread Linda :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/introduce-yourself-f1/howdy-folks-t631-15.htm

and with my announcement that the word Ban had now ascended to Bun as you can see below :

Looking at the bright side of things - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_1HnpLsZiczpa3QGWBhoJxuz8XMq08m50CqZABMOV36HW8xo&t=1&usg=__f_WUxdQYla-WxW5I05BazQZd2_8=

There a lot of Bunning parties going around these days .
    Everybody loves it .

Love from me
    mudra
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 am

Dear Lindabaker:
    I think that you should be BUNNED for not knowing what bunning is...
    It is a new feature of the mists of Avalon...and as a member you should be aware of it...
    Mudra was the originator of the idea...hehehehhehe

Congratulations Dear!!!

LOVE

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Ban
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Looking at the bright side of things - Page 2 Fotolia20bright20light2
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.

Helen Keller
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

One of my favorites...oh, thanks for the chance to laugh at it again.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 pm

lindabaker wrote:
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

One of my favorites...oh, thanks for the chance to laugh at it again.
    Blasphemy Blasphemy
    carol..bun them both..bun them I say
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 pm

One of the pillars of Monty Python, as you know, is Eric Idle. He wrote or co-wrote: "Pass the Butler" and I've always wanted to direct it. In one scene, the family members are reading the daily newspaper and are keeping a tally of who can find the most deaths from various disasters. Sounds like some folks at Project A, oopps did say that? I'll be bunned.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 pm

lindabaker wrote:One of the pillars of Monty Python, as you know, is Eric Idle. He wrote or co-wrote: "Pass the Butler" and I've always wanted to direct it. In one scene, the family members are reading the daily newspaper and are keeping a tally of who can find the most deaths from various disasters. Sounds like some folks at Project A, oopps did say that? I'll be bunned.
    Eric idle was in the North west a few weeks ago..a very funny bloke

I think we should set up a panel of Bunners.
    Divinely appointed bun kings and queens who hold the absolute right to give naughty posters a
    good bunning
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 am

This guy in Bosnia is getting bunned. No kiddin' he's being bombarded with space rocks. Meteorites, confirmed. He thinks it's aliens who are bunning him with rocks. Now, we know that there is no such thing...he he

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/835482-man-hit-by-six-meteorites-is-being-targeted-by-aliens
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am

lindabaker wrote:This guy in Bosnia is getting bunned. No kiddin' he's being bombarded with space rocks. Meteorites, confirmed. He thinks it's aliens who are bunning him with rocks. Now, we know that there is no such thing...he he

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/835482-man-hit-by-six-meteorites-is-being-targeted-by-aliens

Yep defo bun this guy back to Avalon
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Floyd, I assume you mean the Project A. Want to post the link there? I don't want to listen to the cr@p that those mean fellas would give me, even if it is just kinda funny.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 pm

lindabaker wrote:Floyd, I assume you mean the Project A. Want to post the link there? I don't want to listen to the cr@p that those mean fellas would give me, even if it is just kinda funny.
    You assumed correctly Linda. Since the leaders over there have all undergone major humour bypass surgery over the last year they could do with the laugh.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 am

lindabaker wrote:photos of the recent northern lights gorgeous! worth clicking!

http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01aug10_page4.htm?PHPSESSID=eqv5a2u65b3nk75k2ttvh38l87
    Yes Linda (you seem a lot younger all of a sudden) they are great pics. Ive been up in the arctic circle, Norway, Sweden and Finland but unfortunatley didnt get to see this beauty...hopefully one day.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Here's a part of an advert for an Atlanta clairvoyant who's coming to London. Tricia is good, by the way. Anyhoo, if you can find a direct link to her newsletter, which I can't seem to do right now, scroll to the end of the newsletter on the first page to see her "take" on the astrological configuration that's freaking out all of the astrologers right now. Tricia sees the Bright Side of Things. I suggest you take her workshop if you can do so. She's a little nutty, but, hey if you could hear what she hears, you'd be a little nutty, too, haha.

Okay, I'll just copy here for you, it's not long:

The Great Galactic T-Square

Last month I began to speak about the vast transformational changes facing our world today, at both a personal and global level. While we will be revisiting this theme many times in the months ahead, this month we want to examine a particular astrological alignment that is taking place now that has drawn predictions of great destruction. We speak now of the opposition of the planets Mars and Saturn (representing war and government) opposite the planets Uranus and Jupiter (representing the awakening spirituality of the world). Ninety degrees away from all four of these planets is the mysterious planet Pluto who has recently moved into the sign of Capricorn. We spoke about the great changes heralded by Pluto's move into Capricorn last month, a new 14 to 17 year world cycle we have just entered; a cycle that will force us all to transform those parts of our personal and governmental structures that no longer serve our greater good.

On the surface, this powerful T Square looks like it could be about anything from terrorist attacks (Mars opposite Uranus) to the outbreak of a holy war (add Jupiter), earthquakes and earth changes (Mars and Uranus square Pluto, the planet of transformation), to the sudden destruction of our long cherished governmental systems. Yet there are many positive interpretations possible, and I would like to focus on these, since this T-Square will be in our skies for the next few months.

While the potential for some kind of violent, sudden change certainly exists, we have several benevolent planets also influencing the mix. First we find that Neptune, the visionary, psychic and dreamer is conjuncting (sitting next to) Chiron, the planetoid of healing. These planets are in Aquarius, the herald of the New Age, and they are sextiling the Galactic Center. This brings in powerful, uplifting healing energies that allow the light from the Great Central Sun to bathe us in energies for personal and planetary healing.

In addition, responsible Saturn, and impulsive, warlike Mars are in the sign of Libra, a sign of fairness, balance and partnership, so their energies are now focused on cooperation, not domination. The faster moving Venus, Mercury, Sun and Moon will also cross over this entire T Square in the months ahead (directly over Saturn and then Mars which are opposite Uranus and Jupiter, squaring Pluto), giving us many opportunities in the months of August, September, and October to activate changes in our relationships, our communication, our governments, our environment, our emotions and our will to transform the old and awaken the new.

Globally, this entire cosmic dance is pulling away from Cancer, signally a very hot summer and fall, and the presence of strong forest fires, water shortages, and solar flares. Cancer also represents America, whose birthday is July 4th. In short, keep your thoughts as positive as possible. Stock up on water. Be kind to one another. Realize that the old is falling away and something wonderful, new, uplifting and healing is coming into form. Transformation doesn't have to be so painful. It can actually be fun.

CONTACT INFO:
    Tricia McCannon
    404-355-2211 work
    Email: triciamccannonspeaks@yahoo.com
    FOLLOW US ON: FACEBOOK and Twitter (@TriciaMcCannon)

"Transformation is the nature of all things and spiritual transformation and awakening is the goal of human life. The catalyst that sets this change in motion is often pain, loss or suffering, but these are but the other agents of the Divine. The reward on the other side of this transformation are the gifts of realization, completion and eternal love." Tricia McCannon

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:49 pm

The letting go of fanaticism and superstition: Ten Centuries Later:

don Miguel Ruiz http://www.newdimensions.org/cafe/C0166/don-miguel-ruiz-its-a-great-time-to-be-alive/
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Looking at the bright side of things - Page 2 Empty Time to move this Thread

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 pm

I started this Thread in the wrong place, under Guidelines. While that seems flattering in retrospect, it was an accident of ignorance. I think I should be banned and bunned. And ask a Mod to move it out. We could turn this into a joke thread...and if I could figure out how to embed with this lousy slow internet connection, I'll start posting totally funny useless Eeeew Tube stuff, probably stuff that you have seen before. And then you can ban bun me for that, can't wait. I have a cat video waiting, and you can ban bun me for that, too! Actually, I was thinking more like George Carlin stuff, classic.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Good positive thread Linda! I'm not so sure the worst is behind us just yet as far as earth changes go....however it's all about the ride. And most important....Mother Earth is doing her thing....and that is where the most positive thing comes into pay as far as I can see. She is about to ascend in the most beautiful way..and we are all here for the ride.....So we should all feel honored to be here with her. It's time to celebrate and enjoy the ride...no matter how bumpy is seems.....We have chosen to be here for the event...and the universe is watching in anticipation.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi Linda, Per your request your thread has been moved (into the Universal Lounge section). As I'm still on dial-up (still knashing teeth at this end) you have my full understanding and sympathy regarding having to use a slow internet.

Hugs,

Carol

Of recent times I've been having a delightful fantasy of us all sitting around a nice warm fire pit out at the ranch gazing up at the stars, drinking whatever and just enjoying each others company. To me... that is another aspect of heaven on earth.. sharing the goodness of the planet and each other in a lovely atmosphere of friendship.

Oh BTW Linda... you've been bunned along with PG. geek

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm supposedly on DSL, but at the end of the line up here in the wilds. When my neighbors get on line, I swear, things slow down. I hear the connections in Europe are way way faster, what's up wid dat?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 pm