tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
mudra
lindabaker
8 posters

Looking at the bright side of things

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Looking at the bright side of things Empty Looking at the bright side of things

Post  lindabaker Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm

This is my thread, such as it is. Trancoso, you are right. Everybody will enjoy new threads, even if they are not necessarily all that newsworthy. So, here goes:

After looking at the Gulf disaster posts, looking at the Earth Changes 2010, etc. etc.: I have used more filthy words this year than any in my life so far, and I'm as old as dirt. (56) The Gulf disaster blew my head off, as it was so unexpected and brutal. I died a little when I heard about the incinerated turtles.

If it is true that 2010 will bring the worst of the earth changes, this is my positive "spin." We are already nearing the month of August. The majority of the year is already over. We are nearing the close of this amazing and mostly frightful year. Good riddance, and better years are on their way. From Mississippi to Poland, from the Philippines to Haiti to Russia, everyone has been hit really hard. Let's keep on with our heads up, our generosity engaged, and our prayers and intentions in force. Namaste. Aho. We are all related.

P.S. I'm back in Georgia. The Nose Knows report claims more oil smell in the air, but not as intense as earlier weeks. Let that North wind blow!

Any other positive thoughts?

Last edited by lindabaker on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Looking at the bright side of things Empty Re: Looking at the bright side of things

Post  mudra Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

It's good to see you here with us Linda sunny
    I think you opened a wonderfull thread .

This year has been striken more than one of us
    with the array of bad news it brought along .
    What I am finding through this chaos is more than
    ever is it important to live in the moment and fill it
    with the very best from our soul and heart.
    When we focus on chaos lets do it with a clear mind
    and let's not forget to pay attention as well to all the
    beauty that surrounds us .
    I am more attentive to every living creature be it human ,
    animal, plant or stone .
    I see them as a miracle that all to often the veil of
    the mind had made me take for granted.
    It's like discovering things anew .
    And I am finding that while being mindfull I am one with the
    very breath of life .
    No matter how grim the challenge we can live it with all our heart.

Much love for you Linda

Hugs
    mudra
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Looking at the bright side of things Empty Re: Looking at the bright side of things

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 am

lindabaker wrote:This is my thread, such as it is. Transcoso, you are right. Everybody will enjoy new threads, even if they are not necessarily all that newsworthy. So, here goes:

After looking at the Gulf disaster posts, looking at the Earth Changes 2010, etc. etc.: I have used more filthy words this year than any in my life so far, and I'm as old as dirt. (56) The Gulf disaster blew my head off, as it was so unexpected and brutal. I died a little when I heard about the incinerated turtles.

If it is true that 2010 will bring the worst of the earth changes, this is my positive "spin." We are already nearing the month of August. The majority of the year is already over. We are nearing the close of this amazing and mostly frightful year. Good riddance, and better years are on their way. From Mississippi to Poland, from the Philippines to Haiti to Russia, everyone has been hit really hard. Let's keep on with our heads up, our generosity engaged, and our prayers and intentions in force. Namaste. Aho. We are all related.

P.S. I'm back in Georgia. The Nose Knows report claims more oil smell in the air, but not as intense as earlier weeks. Let that North wind blow!

Any other positive thoughts?

I cannot believe you did it again...Old as dirt...That sounds horrible....I think you should be banned for defining yourself in such manner.

I believe that If you focus on the negative stuff the only thing you are going to do is create more. It is very simple. I know it sounds like I am heartless but your focus of attention is very powerful. You can acknolewge the fact that earth changes are happening but it is not neccessary to really be thinking about it all of the time. There are so many good things going on all around us. Mostly all of it. So please do not watch the news...they are not an accurate portrait of reality. Earth changes are not going to be as big and devastating as some have predicted. It is not going to happen...and do you know why? Because I do not wish that to happen. So..the only choice we have is 'free will'...so use it for your own good (and for the sake of humanity and all the living things on Earth including mother Earth) . If you believe in catastrophes...I can assure you that they will certainly happen. THis chain reaction can be stopped. It is up to every single one of us.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 am

lindabaker wrote:
    . Let's keep on with our heads up, our generosity engaged, and our prayers and intentions in force.

Any other choice makes no sense...if we don't do it, who will?
    I am glad Linda you are ok there.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 am

Yeah it s good to be positive. Its good to be ready for all possibilities. We live in aworld where anything can happen. So my motto. Be positive Be ready for anything.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 am

The Goddess speaks: "I cannot believe you did it again...Old as dirt...That sounds horrible....I think you should be banned for defining yourself in such manner."

Goddess: thanks for your concern, but it's a Southern joke and religious reference. Meaning, as old as the Earth, and just as we are made of clay, we return to clay, etc. The Southern US culture was formed in a blend of Anglo landowners and African slave culture, very highly Christian with a little of the African earth religion combined. There are more references that I'll probably write from time to time, but they are not intended to be negative at all. It's humor. Here's another one: That chile is so ugly that we had to tie a pork chop round his neck to get the dog to play with him. It's so hot the devil went to hide yonder. She talks so sweet butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, etc, etc. Now, if you find these old expressions offensive, I will try to speak regular Yankee English. After all, I am from the North. Ya'll come visit with me and set a spell on the porch. But watch out, the mosquitoes are so big they'd carry off Uncle John if'n he didn't eat so many biscuits of a morn.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 am

Mosquitos??? Nope Nope
    Well then, i think I will have to decline your invitation...
    Mosquitos just love me.
    The last time I was in a mosquito-rich area ...I was bitten all over the place.
    there wasn't a single bit of my skin that was not touched by those lovely beings...

ALthough thinking about it, even with 'big' mosquitos, it would be very nice to sit on your porch...
    Around here... houses with porches are not that common hehehhehehe Naughty Naughty Naughty

So yeap! I can do big mosquitos if it is for a pleasurable cause...heheheheh

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 am

Floyd wrote:Yeah it s good to be positive. Its good to be ready for all possibilities. We live in aworld where anything can happen. So my motto. Be positive Be ready for anything.

My motto is : Be positive. and BE ready for anything Positive, Beautiful or just Gorgeous...hehehhehe Naughty
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 am

hmmm, I guess this means in being prepared for everything I should buy those portable toilets.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:24 pm

The good news: I'm going to Wiltshire today, with 3 beautiful, naughty girls, 'hunting' crop circles & ... Looking at the bright side of things 215880 Looking at the bright side of things 849210 .

The bad news: I will be excausted when I come home on Saturday. Looking at the bright side of things 164548

Goddess of the Purple Light wrote: My motto is : Be positive. and BE ready for anything Positive, Beautiful or just Gorgeous...hehehhehe
    I'll keep that in mind!
    Hehehehehe!
    Looking at the bright side of things 934918 Looking at the bright side of things Icon_arrow Looking at the bright side of things 429894
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 am

TRANCOSO wrote:The good news: I'm going to Wiltshire today, with 3 beautiful, naughty girls, 'hunting' crop circles & ... Looking at the bright side of things 215880 Looking at the bright side of things 849210 .

The bad news: I will be excausted when I come home on Saturday. Looking at the bright side of things 164548

Goddess of the Purple Light wrote: My motto is : Be positive. and BE ready for anything Positive, Beautiful or just Gorgeous...hehehhehe
    I'll keep that in mind!
    Hehehehehe!
    Looking at the bright side of things 934918 Looking at the bright side of things Icon_arrow Looking at the bright side of things 429894

Are you double sure you dont need a hand carrying your bags down in Wiltshire !!!!

On another note. I was on holiday in Wiltshire last year and it is indeed a beautiful county of rolling hills. The weather was glorious and I hope the sun shines on you all on your hunt...but if you do need a hand with those girls!!!
    I mean the could get lost in a crop circle
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 am

I'll keep that in mind as well.

Although they're also rather fond on each other, - wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

No, NOT like that!!!
    Pinokio said...

Dear members, please keep in mind, I'm a poet & a novelist too. So I can basically write whatever I like.

At PA2 I'd be banned after a post like this.
    Here I AM already banned.

By the way, how's your poll running?
    Looking at the bright side of things 164548
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 am

TRANCOSO wrote:I'll keep that in mind as well.

Although they're also rather fond on each other, - wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

No, NOT like that!!!
    Pinokio said...

Dear members, please keep in mind, I'm a poet & a novelist too. So I can basically write whatever I like.

At PA2 I'd be banned after a post like this.
    Here I AM already banned.

By the way, how's your poll running?
    Looking at the bright side of things 164548

I dont know mate...but seen as you are already banned numerous times I have to ask myself the question. 'Do I care?' and the answer is no
    Your are bunned. Be a man and deal with your bunning!
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 am

The poll says that you should be banned (11%)
    and also you should be locked up {and then throw away the key}..which is certainly a lovely option for you (33%)
    Your dog should also be banned if you have one...(22%)...(Ps: I do not understand why floyd is a dog hater... )

That makes a total of 66% of the votes going against you and your imaginary dog if you have one...which means that you are Fecked...
    You have been sentenced already to slow death and banning...

Just letting you know!!

We should punish you in British soil ...
    I do not know how do you have the guts to land in the UK...
    It will be very easy to catch you and give you your deserved punishment...

hehehhe

Heh heh Heh heh Heh heh
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:
    Your dog should also be banned if you have one...(22%)...(Ps: I do not understand why floyd is a dog hater... )

I dont hate dogs. I just thought he may need some company in his bunned isolation.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 am

Can you imagine the poor dog being banned and locked up with Trancoso for eternity???
    That is animal abuse....

Leave Trancoso to die alone in complete solitude and darkness...

hehehhe

it is what he deserves...no more no less

Mad 1 Mad 1 Mad 1 Heh heh Heh heh Naughty

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Can you imagine the poor dog being banned and locked up with Trancoso for eternity???
    That is animal abuse....

hehehhe

Youre a hard woman Goddess
    I thought this thread was to be about the bright side of things?
    Not for Trancoso it is
    His future likes bleak..now im starting to feel sorry for him

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:17 am

Looking at the bright side of things Sun

I was just commenting on the poll results...
    It was a factual comment...hehehhehe

Ok! lets loook at the bright side of Trancoso then!!!

Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 am

The world belongs to those who enjoy it

Looking at the bright side of things Hollyhock-bright-pink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Can you imagine the poor dog being banned and locked up with Trancoso for eternity???
    That is animal abuse....

hehehhe

I am not sure you'll manage to lock up Trancoso for eternity lol!
    And besides with all these buns he and his dog would have
    a ball . Tran will have his dog dancing while he will be playing the music ..
    But would you manage to do this I will unlock them ... .
    OOh now I am bunned Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

he he he

You said it already..dear Mudra...

The poll certainly points toward banning Mister poet/writer Trancoso with his dog (in the hipothetical case that he is got one)Also the poll decided that he should be locked up....and after that throw away the key.

I must clarify that it is not my decision.

Based on these facts.. you are not allowed to help him. The avalonians have decided already and there is nothing Mudra that you can do about it.

It is not allowed to unlock him, that is illegal and un-popular...
    and for that reason:
    YOU SHOULD BE BANNED AND BUNNED ALSO
    NO MERCY HERE DEAR MUDRA Heh heh Heh heh Heh heh

hehehhehehhehehhe Lmao Lmao Lmao

In case you disagree with this fair trial...you may consider joining Trancoso in his lovely cell...but remember: you are not to use your powers to help him...please Mudra. YOu have to follow the rules...heheheh Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2 Big Grin 2

Looking at the bright side of things Castle+passagewayLooking at the bright side of things Img126
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm

When you ask for happiness and a beautiful life, ask not just for you, but for everyone.
    When you ask for something better, ask not just for you, but for everyone.
    By all means ask for abundance and health for you, but also ask for it to be given to everyone.

Can you imagine what would happen if over six billion people asked for these things for you?

May the joy be with you
    Looking at the bright side of things 2195074245_08a4e9a0e6
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Mosquitos??? Nope Nope
    Mosquitos just love me.
    there wasn't a single bit of my skin that was not touched by those lovely beings...

ALthough thinking about it, even with 'big' mosquitos, it would be very nice to sit on your porch...
    Around here... houses with porches are not that common hehehhehehe Naughty Naughty Naughty

But then who would'nt love you dear Goddess...No one would resist the sweet taste of your kindness and merry spirit cheers
    I am glad though that not everyone that loves you is eating you up .
    I think I'll bun these mosquitos anyways !!!
    And may they revel in happiness ever after flower

Love from me
    mudra

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 am

Yes Mudras Mudras
    Bun the Mosquitos and whilst you are it bun the Goddess too.
    Then bun yourself for good measure.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 am

mudra wrote:
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Mosquitos??? Nope Nope
    Mosquitos just love me.

But then who would'nt love you dear Goddess...No one would resist the sweet taste of your kindness and merry spirit cheers
    I am glad though that not everyone that loves you is eating you up .
    I think I'll bun these mosquitos anyways !!!
    And may they revel in happiness ever after flower

Love from me
    mudra

You are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Mudra
    Blushes Blushes Blushes Blushes

You made me blush!!
    I do not know what to say...

Blushes Blushes Blushes

Looking at the bright side of things Funny-pictures-you-are-making-the-little-bird-blush

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:02 am